The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 8

Story Info
Miss K introduces her Darth Vader.
7k words
4.29
29.8k
6
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Hello, fair fans, and welcome to another one of my literary orgies of wild, unbridled sex. I reserve all commercial and all non-electronic rights to this work. If you are not permitted to read this work in your legal jurisdiction, please don't read it. So, without further ado, let's get on with the show.

* * * * *

Miss K drove down I-55 with Tracy, the wind whipping through her bleached-blonde locks as she sped down the highway. The clothing she wore left little to the imagination, with a white baby tee cut to stop right at the bottom of her breasts, her nipples popping up the shirt in response to the breeze, and a pair of daisy dukes that rode low on her hips, leaving her thong showing and stopping just short of revealing her big secret. Tracy wasn't dressed in much more, wearing a tiny white bikini top that succeeded only in covering her nipples and a wrap-around skirt just long enough to keep her pussy from showing when she was standing up. They were driving through the countryside, waiting for their next adventure when they both heard Miss K's cell phone ring.

Scrambling to pick up the phone, Miss K answered the phone, then said "who is it?"

"Well, who IS that calling your phone, Miss K?" Tracy asked out of curiosity. "I thought no one ever called that thing."

"It's Kayla, from PA," Miss K said, putting her friend on hold. "So how are you doing, Kayla? Cool. So what's up? Oh, really? Good for you! Is the lucky boy as hung as you? Well, you want, I could make a return trip," she continued, punctuating with a laugh. "But that's nice. I hope you're feeling better about yourself babe. Talk to you soon. Bye!"

"What was that about?" Tracy said, looking a bit annoyed at the phone conversation.

"Well, that girl Kayla we met in Pennsylvania told me that she finally got herself a boyfriend. That's really nice, you know?"

"I met about the return trip you little slut," Tracy said with a playful slap at Miss K's breasts. "You just gotta fuck everything that moves, huh?" she continued before reaching under her shirt and giving her hard nipple a tug.

"Look who's talking here!" Miss K said as she slapped Tracy's pussy, then tugged on her clit and rubbed it between her fingers. "There's more thread in dental floss than in your clothing today."

"True," Tracy said as she pulled aside her bikini top, then lifted up her tits and licking each of her nipples. "I just felt like being open today, you know?"

Tapping her fingers on the door, Miss K said, "shit, I oughta let you finger fuck me more often if that's what you're gonna do the day after."

After sitting there silently as Miss K tapped her fingers on the door, Tracy said, "Could you stop that?"

"What? Just tapping my fingers. No biggie."

Miss K and Tracy kept driving down the interstate, with Miss K still tapping her fingers as they passed through the Missouri countryside. "Could you fucking stop that shit!" Tracy screamed at the top of her lungs. "That shit's annoying."

"Sorry, Trace. I'm just a bit restless, you know?"

Tracy bent over Miss K's lap, letting her hair brush across her friend's legs before giving Miss K's denim- covered crotch a lick. "You know, I'll even give you a blowjob if it will calm you down," she said with a lick.

"Nah. Been there, done that with the whole driving- blowjob thing. Plus, I don't like sex out of obligation. I want you to be into it you know. Makes it more fun for both of us," Miss K said, giving Tracy an appreciative stroke of her hair. "Tell ya what. Take my cell phone, pay attention to the road signs and see if you can find a toy store."

Picking up Miss K's phone from between the seat, Tracy said, "are you for real?"

"Yes!" Miss K said. "I had this habit of carrying around a slinky or yo-yo or some other toy from college. In fact, that's what I used to do back home in NYC before I decided to make this trip. Too bad I forgot them at home."

"OK," Tracy said as she opened up the cell phone and dialed directory assistance. "If only to get some peace and quiet."

***

Miss K and Tracy quickly found a mall with a toy store not far from the interstate. After walking through the mall to find the place, with more then a few stares at their barely covered bodies, they managed to get into the toy store without too much of a commotion. They walked to the back, where Miss K found an array of cheap toys from yo-yos to slinkys and click-clacks.

"Hmm, which should I get Trace? The slinky or this click-clack thing," Miss K asked, swinging the latter toy back and forth to click it.

"Tell ya what, my fair friend. Buy that, and I'll attach razors to it and remove the manhood you got left. Kapesh?" Tracy said half-jokingly.

"OK, Miss Gotti You've made me an offer I can't refuse. Slinky it is then," Miss K giggled as she let the toy slide back and forth between her fingers. "Look at the cool colors."

"Happy with your toy?" Tracy said with a smile. "Are you sure that you're actually older than me?"

"Yeah, I'm happy," Miss K said before bending over and whispering in Tracy's ear, "almost as happy as I am when I fuck your brains out." She gave Tracy a lick in her ear, then perked up her ears. "I see someone's unhappy down the aisle there."

Miss K turned down the aisle to see what the commotion was all about. In front of the Star Wars toy display, a young White kid was pestering his mother for some expensive toy, with his mother saying, "you know we can't afford it. Maybe next time, dear." As she kept dealing with her child's begging, Miss K noticed that the woman was a bit of a looker, despite the conservative, slight ruffled business suit. She noticed the woman's round ass sticking out when she bent down to tell her son to calm down, thinking about what her big dick could do to her. Then, when the woman stood back up, she noticed the smooth, gentle swell in her jacket, how curvy she was and, most important to her, how tall and thickly stacked she was. She felt her tip creep up her thong perilously close to her waistband thinking about how she wanted to fuck the soccer mom in front of her when she beckoned Tracy over.

"What do you want?" Tracy asked.

"I'm going to get that boy the toy he wants, then get his mother drunk and fuck her silly while you watch her kids."

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, she's tall and has a nice ass. I think she's definitely a nice addition to the adventure list."

"I meant the part about watching her bad ass kid, but you think some Middle American mom is going to willingly have sex with a shemale? I think those silicone implants are leaking and causing you brain damage."

"Just rock with me, Trace. I'll definitely make it worth your while."

Tracy tugged down on Miss K's arm, then stood up on her toes to whisper, "How?"

"Remember what we did the first night we met?"

"Yeah," Tracy whispered back, shuddering at the memory.

"I think I can do you one better in some motel. Wanna give it a shot?"

"OK," Tracy said as she got back down on her feet, smiling as she thought of what could happen. "I'm down."

Miss K straightened herself out a bit, making a futile effort to cover up more of her clothes before she walked over to the mother and her young son, ready to make her move.

"How do you do, ma'am? I see your kid is acting a bit rambunctious," Miss K said to the woman.

"See what you did, boy? Now you have everyone in the store looking at us!" the mother said in an exasperated tone. "This kid can't seem to say no to all those Star Wars toys. I mean, I keep getting him little things, but it never seems enough. Now he wants these big action figures, but he can't seem to say no. I don't know how to deal with this boy. He seems to think I'm made of money."

"Tell ya what," Miss K said as she kneeled, then rooted through her purse for some money. "Here's $500. Get the kid whatever he wants," she said as she held out the money.

"OK," the woman said as she nervously took the money. "Why are you giving me this money?"

"Because I remember how much I liked Star Wars as a kid, plus I have been blessed with a lot of money," Miss K said.

"OK," the woman said, looking a bit funny at Miss K. "Thanks to this nice woman here, you can pick out whatever you want. Say thank you to Miss…"

"Stanford," Miss K chimed in. "It's Miss Stanford."

"Thank you Miss Stanford!" muttered the boy as he went crazy looking for toys.

The woman's mother looked at Miss K again, trying to see what a woman dressed like her was doing buying a boy some toys. "You aren't trying to…"

"Hell no!" Miss K said emphatically. "I just remember growing up and playing with those toys. Heck, I still have the Darth Vader action figure carrying case back home. I understand your concern, but relax, um…"

"Becky," the woman said as she extended her hand. "And your name is?"

"Kayla," Miss K said as she shook Becky's hand. "You look like you need to relax. Wanna have some champagne and stop being a mother for a bit?"

"Tempting as it sounds to rejoin humanity, who's gonna watch him?" she said, gesturing to his son. "My husband is out of town on business, and I can't have him running around."

"I'll help," Tracy said as she walked into the conversation. "Besides, looking from here, you do need a break."

"Thanks," Becky said as she looked at Tracy, then over at Miss K. "Are you two twins?"

"Nah, just good friends. So what do you say about the champagne?"

"Well, considering that you just threw away $500 on some toys, I bet it would be worth my while," Becky said as she ran her hand over her pulled-back dirty blonde hair. "I'll do it. Now let's ring this stuff up."

The three women and the little boy went up to the register and rang up all the toys. After all those bags were handed over to Becky, Miss K went up to the register and paid for her slinky.

"What the deal with that Slinky?" Becky asked. "I thought you were older than that."

"Long story, Becky. Basically, it's something to worry my hands," Miss K said with a smile. "Now let's get over to your house, if only to get all those bags put away!" she continued as she took a couple bags from Becky's hands.

***

A short drive later, Becky, Tracy and Miss K were all over at Becky's house, struggling to put all those bags away while Becky's son buzzed about them. After they got the last of the bags in the house, Miss K and Becky turned to Tracy in the hallway.

"So are you gonna be OK with the little tyke while me and Becky here hang out?" Miss K asked.

"Oh, he isn't gonna be a bother," Becky replied. "Between those toys you got him, Kayla, and that Playstation thing in his room, he'll be occupied for hours. We aren't gonna be long, right Kayla?"

"Right," Miss K shot back. "Could you show Tracy where everything is, Becky?"

"Sure."

Becky disappeared with Tracy to give her a quick tour of the house. In a few short moments, the pair reappeared in the hallway.

"Shall we go, my new friend?" Becky said as she offered her hand to Miss K.

"Sure, madam," Miss K said as she took Becky's hand and gave it a kiss. "Wait for me out by my SUV. I wanna speak to Tracy for a minute."

As Becky went out front, Tracy walked over to Miss K and said, "you better pay me back good," before squeezing one of her friend's boobs.

"Trust me, you will be paid, my fair friend, but not until I open up this quiet mother's life, OK?" Miss K replied, reaching down to cup Tracy's pussy under her skirt, tweaking her thumb along her clit.

Tracy purred for a second, responding to the stimulation, then said "Thanks for the tip!"

"Bye, Trace!" Miss K said as she walked out of the house, then over to her SUV. She let Becky in, then started it up as they made their way back to the highway.

As they made their way back out to the main drag, Miss K asked Becky, "could you tell me where I can find a liquor store around here?"

"Sure, there Kayla. It just past the second light in that strip mall over there."

"Thanks," Miss K said as she let the silence drift into the SUV.

"Can I ask you something?" Becky blurted out.

"Sure, what's up?" Miss K said as she was turning off the highway into the strip mall parking lot.

"Are you and Tracy, well…you know?"

"Lovers? Sure. We aren't a couple or anything, but we've been having our fun on this road trip."

"Road trip?"

"Don't worry about it Becky. You need to relax anyway. Just let me get the champagne, and I'll explain it when we crack it open, ok?"

Miss K reached over and gave Becky a firm hug and a peck on the cheek. When she finished, she opened the door, beaming a smile over at Becky. "Relax," Miss K said with a giggle. "I'm not gonna bite. I'll be back with the booze in a bit."

Miss K walked in the store, then quickly returned with a plastic bag with expensive champagne. Then she climbed back in the car, giving Becky another hug and kiss, letting her lips linger a bit longer this time. She then gave her a smile and a wink, then pulled out and got back onto the highway. Within a minute, she spotted a motel where she pulled into the parking lot.

"What are you doing?" Becky asked. "Are you trying to kill me?"

"No, not at all. Besides, if the goal was to kill you, I would have done that by now, right?" Miss K joked.

"I guess," Becky nervously replied.

"Look. Me and Tracy are gonna need a place to crash for the night anyway, so I mind as well get one now, you know?" Miss K said as she was getting the champagne and getting out of the SUV and walking over to Becky's side. "Just come with me, and we can relax some. After all, you can't be too mellow around your son, if you know what I mean."

"You're right. I just need a bit of R&R," Becky said as she stepped out the car. She trailed Miss K over to the motel office, then followed Miss K over to the room she got. She watched as Miss K opened up the room and turned on the lights. "Sit down on the bed and kick off your shoes. I'll take care of everything."

"Thanks," Becky said as she plopped down on the bed and took off her shoes. Miss K was watching her as she opened up the champagne, then poured it into the free glasses laying around the room. She then took the glasses and sat down on the bed next to Becky, struggling to keep her top over her breasts as she flopped down.

"Here's your glass," Miss K said as she handed Becky her glass. "Here's a toast…to relaxation!"

"To relaxation and no damn kids!" Becky said with a laugh before downing the first glass in a hurry. "Woo, that feels nice."

Miss K took a sip of her champagne, then said, "it had better feel good, as much as I paid for it. Want some more?"

"Sure!" Becky said as she held up her glass. Miss K poured the glass full, only for Becky to allow it to disappear into her belly. "So, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead Becky," Miss K said as she shifted to face her. "What's up?"

"Well, for one, how did you get a body that nice to show off? Your breasts seem to defy gravity?"

"Aww, thanks," Miss K said with a coquettish smile, squeezing her breasts between her arms and giving them a bounce.

Becky took another sip of her champagne, then said "and the second thing is how did you end up on a road trip with your lesbian lover?"

"Well, the answers are kind of related. I was at one point a high-flying dot-commer. I manage to bail out before the market collapsed, and I spent some of the proceeds on my body. Anyway, I was hanging out in a strip club…"

"Strip club? I'm surprised you didn't get harassed too much?" Becky chimed in.

"Not really. Anyway, I was at this strip club where I met Tracy. She gave me a lap dance, which leads to a session at my place. On the spur of the moment, I decide to go off on a cross-country road trip, and I invited her along for the ride."

"Wow! That sounds pretty wild."

"Yeah. It been one long sex romp for us ever since."

"Wow! Sounds like my college days. Too bad I can't do that kind of thing anymore."

"Oh really?" Miss K said as she filled up her glass with champagne again. "Tell me more."

"Well, I was a bit of a wild one in college. Having all kinds of sex with men, drinking too much, even experimenting with women a bit. It was a blast!" Becky said with a far off look in her eyes. "But I can't do that kind of thing now."

"Why not?" Miss K said as she stroked Becky's hair. "You enjoyed it right?"

"But I'm a wife and a mother now. I can't do that kind of thing," Becky said, feeling Miss K's stare bore into her eyes.

"Well, you can right now. Ain't no husband or son around," Miss K said as she looked into Becky's eyes as she put down her glass. She stroked her hair, then pulled her into a deep tongue kiss, letting her tongue roam all over her mouth and their tits press against each other. As they kept kissing, Miss K reached into Becky's suit and unbuttoned her blouse, allowing her to squeeze Becky's soft breasts through her bra. She pinched on her hardening nipples, then broke their kiss. Leaving Becky breathless.

"Did you enjoy that blast from the past?" Miss K said with a smile and a tug on Becky's nipples.

"Oh yeah. That feels nice," Becky said as her hands went to Miss K's, looking at her own breasts. "C-can I…"

Before she could finish her question, Miss K pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it off, baring her huge breasts.

"Man, I wish I had breasts like these," Becky said as she reached out and let Miss K's breasts overflow her hands. She rubbed her palms around the nipples, then flicked at them as they got hard under her touch. Soon, she felt Miss K's hand pull her to a breast, latching on and sucking on a nipple as she nearly suffocated in the flesh.

Miss K gently stroked Becky's back as she let her nurse on her tits, her pale pink lips looking luscious on her chocolate nipple. She switched Becky over the other nipple as she reached back into her suit jacket, pulling a cup of a bra over a breast and pulling at a nipple. She purred contently as she felt the woman suck her tits, pressing her ass into the bed to rub her hardening dick against her jeans. She pressed Becky's head hard to her tits, letting her tongue squirm over her nipple and drive her crazy, then finally let go, letting Becky sit up.

She pulled Becky's suit jacket and bra off of her shoulders, baring the woman's bra and her exposed brown nipple. Miss K tongued that nipple while baring the other one with her free had, making Becky moan and stroke her long blonde hair. She took the nipple into her mouth, sucking on it softly and letting her tongue swirl around it as her spit dribbled onto the areola and her free hand was rubbing and pulling on the other breast. She then licked her way around Becky's areola then up her breast before tracing a line from her collar bone to her neck, ten sucking the breath out of her with a long, slow, deep French kiss. She rubbed their now-bare nipples against each other, making Becky squirm against her kiss before finally breaking off their embrace.

"Did you like that, Becky?" Miss K panted out.

"Yes, definitely. Took me back to the old dorm where I used to fool around with my roommate," Becky beamed.

"How kinky! Did any of your boyfriends find out?" Miss K asked curiously, waiting for the right opportunity to strike.

"Yeah. They used to watch. It was kinda wild back then."

"Sounds like some Jerry Springer action, huh?"

"Nah, we weren't that wild. I wasn't messing around with transsexuals or anything. Not that I'd mind trying anything once," Becky said with a drunk giggle. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, I got something wild to tell you," Miss K said. "I'm a guy."

"What?" Becky said, giving Miss K the once-over with her eyes, then giving her breasts a squeeze. "No way?! Not with those breasts, and especially with those hips. Stand up for me and show off your body to me," she continued with the laugh.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers
12