The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 02

Story Info
The models work their way along.
6.2k words
4.6
37.3k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

At 4:00 there was a knock at the door and Janna looked through the peephole and saw it was the UPS man. She opened the door and took the package from him. She enjoyed the way he looked at her, she had only put on a small tee shirt and it barely covered her ass. She smiled as she signed the computer he offered her. The package was from The Woody Agency for Modeling, and she yelled to Mary. Mary was sitting on the commode taking a pee and she wiped and went into the living room area.

Janna handed the package to Mary, who looked at it and tore it open. Inside was a note from Gerald.

I will pick you both up at 8:30. I hope you like what I’ve picked out for you. I’m sure you will both impress tonight. Can’t wait to see you both, Gerald.

After they read the note, they pulled the things out of the package, they were from Victoria’s Secret, there were two Ruched Minidresses, one black and the other toast. There were two pairs of anklewrap sandals, one brown and one black. There were also two O-ring belts, one black and one brown.

There was a second note, telling them that the black was for Mary and the toast was for Janna. It also informed them not to wear any underwear because the minidresses were form fitting.

When they finished looking at the clothes, they each took a shower and helped each other trim their bikini lines and put on their makeup. They were so excited that they couldn’t wait to go to the party. While they waited, they had a couple of drinks, sat on the couch and cuddled. They ran their hands over each other’s bodies just enjoying being close to each other. They kept kissing each other gently, and wondering what tonight was going to be like. They both decided that if they needed to do something to make sure of their continued employment with The Woody Agency, then they would, knowing they would end up in each other’s arms at the end of the evening.

They finally got up and freshened up their makeup and started getting ready at about 15 until eight. When they put on the minidresses, they couldn’t believe the fabric and how it clung to their bodies, they both felt very sexy and they looked at each other and decided that they were both gorgeous.

They laughed. It was 8:30 and they wondered where Gerald was. A few minutes later and a uniformed man came to the door, stating that his name was Charles, he was the chauffeur for Mr. Wood who was waiting in the car for them. They walked to the elevator and Charles ushered them in. When they exited the elevator, they were shown to the limousine awaiting them. He opened the door and first Mary, then Janna entered the car, and sat on each side of Gerald. Mary kissed him first, then Janna kissed him. This was the first time she had kissed him and his tongue touched her lips and she parted them letting him inside her mouth.

“You both look fantastic. Those dresses really show off your figures. I’ll bet we sell both of you tonight, by sell, I mean sell your modeling abilities.” He laughed because he knew he would be selling at least that much of them, then he said, “I don’t think they have enough money to pay a fair price for the two of you.”

Janna noticed that Charles was looking in the rear view mirror too often and she smiled at him, letting her thighs open slightly, giving him a full view of her pussy. Her skirt had ridden up to almost the tops of her thighs. She felt Gerald put his hand on her thigh and she moved closer to him, nuzzling his neck as she did. Mary looked at Janna and she felt Gerald put his hand on her thigh and she nuzzled the other side of his neck. Her tits pressed against his arm. She loved the way her looked tonight, his suit must have cost him over a thousand dollars and she was happy to be with him. She could just feel the money emanate from him.

He reached and opened the bar in front of them. “Would you care for a drink ladies?”

They both said yes, and he handed them each a glass of champagne. They giggled mostly because it tickled their noses.

“Janna, did Mary tell you that she thanked me properly today for getting her a job modeling?”

“Yes, Gerald she did.”

“Do you want to keep working for me, Janna?”

“Yes, Gerald.”

“I hope that soon, you will properly thank me too, Janna.”

“I promise I will, Gerald. I really do want to thank you for helping me.”

Gerald smiled at here and leaned over and kissed her again, his tongue working it’s way into her mouth and brushing against her teeth. He leaned over and kissed Mary the same way and told her it wouldn’t be long before they were at the party.

They turned into a drive and it wound around until a large house appeared and then they came to a stop. Mary was amazed at the house and the people she saw through the window. Charles stopped the car and came around to open their door. She slid out, knowing that anyone watching her was able to see her pussy as she began to get out. Then Gerald, who turned and took Janna’s hand and watched as her skirt slid high giving him a look at her beautiful black pussy. He put his arms around both of the women, and as they walked up the pathway, he introduced Mary and Janna to the people they encountered. They realized later that he had come a little late so they could make an entrance. Many of the people they met told them how beautiful they were and in doing so, Mary started to glow as she does when being photographed. Her nipples hardened and they shone for the world to see. Janna started to feel the same and she wiggled her ass as she walked, letting them all know she was hot. Mary looked at her and saw her nipples too had hardened. Mary took Gerald’s arm and held it as they walked. Janna took the other and he felt them both as they brushed his arms with their breasts.

They did very well meeting the people that may be hiring their talents. One of the men came over to Gerald and asked him if they could talk. He told Mary and Janna that he would be back in a little while, that they should mingle. A waiter walked by with a tray full of champagne glass and offered them each one. They both took one and stood for a moment. A man and woman came over to them and started talking asking questions about their career, who they had modeled for, etc. Most of it was boring talk that usually went on at parties of this sort, which they found out later, but today, it was all very exciting. It was all new to the both of them and they knew they owed it all to Gerald Wood.

About 30 minutes passed and the girls had talked to a number of men and women and received many compliments. Gerald came back and asked if he could talk to Mary a minute. She went with him and they moved to a corner where there wasn’t anyone to bother them.

“Jerry Bissel liked the way you look and is thinking about offering you a job. He would like to talk with you, Mary. The job is for about two hours Monday, pays $5,000. 00, and he wanted to talk with you. Do you want to meet him?”

“I’d love to Gerald.”

“I warn you Mary, he can be quite pushy, but if he likes what you have to offer, he can open many doors for you. I’m not only in this for you, I get a very nice finder’s fee if you take the job.”

“I’ll do what I can to make him happy.”

“You may have to make him very happy, Mary, so if you have a problem with that we can just say ‘No thanks’ for now.”

“I want to work, Gerald, and to make it, I’ll do what I have to.”

“Good girl. Let me take you and introduce you to him.”

They walked down a hall to a room that Gerald opened. They stepped into the room and Mary knew it must be the library or a study. Dark wood surrounded the walls, and the smell of leather bound books and furniture wafted through the air. Her eyes widened as her senses were jolted by the smell of the rich. They walked over to a little man sitting in a chair. She had been introduced to him earlier and she smiled at him.

“You remember Jerry Bissel, don’t you Mary?”

“Yes, hello again, Mr. Bissel.”

“You can call me Jerry, Mary.”

“All right, Jerry.”

“Mary, Jerry want’s to talk to you about a job he would like you to model for Monday. I’m going to go back and keep Janna company.” He turned and walked out the door.

“Sit down, Mary.” She moved to a chair about 4 feet across from him and sat down, letting her skirt ride high as she did, then slowly crossed her legs letting see her leg almost to her ass.

“I’ve got a job that I need a very attractive model for. I sell lingerie and I need someone to model the items for a catalog I’m producing. It would take up to a week or so and I would be willing to pay $10,000.00 for the right model. The amount of hours depends upon the quality of the pictures as they are developed. I’ve already hired a photographer that is well known and I’m sure he will be good. That leaves only my model. When I saw you tonight, I knew I had to have you pose for the items I had in mind. You exude sex and that is the what I want portrayed. Does that sound good to you yet?”

Mary’s mind had been racing, Gerald had told her that it would only be $5,000 and now she found it would be double that. Not only would she be well paid, but The Woody Agency would get a bigger check. “That sounds good to me, Jerry. What’s the name of the photographer that you hired?” She uncrossed her legs and shifted and crossed them the other way, letting her skirt ride higher. Her pussy was almost in view now and she felt sexy as hell and her face shone with beauty.

“Now, comes the point, Mary, I have decided to hire you, if you would like to show me how much you would appreciate the job. Would you like to show me how much the job would mean to you?”

Jerry was a man of wealth, she could tell by his clothes, he was also only about 5’6” tall, 130 lbs or so and almost completely bald. He wore glasses and she guessed 60 to 65 years old. She thought to herself, “I want that job” and she stood and walked over to Jerry. She sank to her knees beside him and put her hand on his. “I would love to express my appreciation, Jerry.”

He leaned over and put his lips to hers, her lips parted and let him know she didn’t mind his tongue if he wanted to put it in her mouth. He moved his tongue into her mouth and she sucked it gently. She put her arms around his shoulders and hugged him as she kissed him. She felt him move his hand to her breast as they continued to kiss. He gently cupped her breast rubbing the area where her nipple was. His tongue moved around her mouth as he kissed her. She enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her breast. He pulled his head back and said, “Why don’t you slip out of that dress, Mary.”

Mary stood, took off her belt, and pulled her dress over her head and stood naked before him except for her sandals.

“You are as beautiful as I thought, Mary.”

He stood and undid his suit coat, then undid his pants, letting them drop to the floor. She helped him step out of them and then as he sat back down, he pulled his shorts over his hips and revealed his cock. His balls were fairly large, and the hung down to lay on the chair as he sat there. His cock was soft and appeared to be between 6 and 8 inches.

“Show me how happy you are about the job, Mary.”

Mary looked at his cock, later on she would find out that he was uncircumsized, and she reached down and held his balls in her hand. She leaned down and took his cock into her mouth. Jerry moaned as he felt the head of her mouth and he began to harden in her mouth. He put his hand on his cock and pulled it from her mouth and pulled the skin back exposing the head, then he offered it to her again. She took it back into her mouth and slowly began sucking on it. She felt it harden and she let her tongue explore every inch of, first the head and then the length of his meat. She held his cock in her hand, then leaned over a little more and captured one of his balls in her mouth. Jerry moved his hips as she mouth his ball, then she made a sucking noise as she let it pop out of her mouth. She reached with her other hand and fed herself with his second ball, sucking it gently as she caressed his cock. Then she did her best to stuff the second ball back into her mouth and her cheeks puffed out as both balls filled her. Her tongue moved over his scrotum as she lovingly sucked on him. Finally she let his balls free and she took his cock and let the head touch her face, her eyes, her cheeks, her lips and her chin. Then she opened her mouth and sucked his cock back in. She moved her head so his cock worked deeper into her mouth, then she pulled back, and she repeated the effort.

“God, Mary, that feels so good.”

Mary took his cock deep between her lips again, but this time, she took a breath and felt him touch her throat and she relaxed and let his cock slip into her throat. Her mouth was open wide with his cock stuffed in it. He reached his hand down and felt Mary’s throat, and felt the bulge from his cock and he stroked her face as she sucked him, his fingers feeling where her lips and his cock met. She moved back a little to take a breath, then let him slip into her throat again, burying her nose in his pubic hair.

Jerry groaned and he said, “You’re going to make me cum, Mary.”

Mary pulled back a little then let all of his cock back into her mouth, trying to take as much as she could take. Her mouth opened wide and his cock went into her throat even further.

“Damn, yes” he said as his cock exploded, his cum running directly into her throat and into her belly. She held him there and her throat contracted as she swallowed. When he finished she held his cock in her mouth as it slowly softened, then she moved free of it letting out a slurping sound as the head passed back out of her lips.

Jerry was breathing easier since he came, and Mary said, “Do I get the job, Jerry.”

“Oh, yea, Mary, you’ve got the job all right. I’ll give Gerald all of the details. I hope to see you Monday, I’m not sure that I will be there. Now run along and tell Gerald I need to see him.”

“Thank you Jerry, I hope we get to work together again.” She pulled on her dress, fastened the belt and walked out of the room. She found Gerald talking to some people and looked for Janna, but she wasn’t there.

“Gerald, I’ve got the assignment, he said he wanted to talk with you. Where’s Janna?”

“She’s talking to someone about a modeling assignment. She’ll be back it a little while.”

Mary got a glass of champagne when the waiter came by and thought to herself, “I enjoy the taste of champagne, especially after a blow job.” She laughed on the inside but as she stood there, a guy she had met earlier came up and started talking to her, trying to hit on her. She smiled at him and cooed and told him how nice he looked, but she knew that when she climbed in bed that night, she would be in Janna’s arms. When her put his arms around her and cupped her breast, she didn’t move. “Get a cheap feel if you like” she thought.

She wondered what Janna was doing.

When Janna left with Gerald, two men dressed very nicely, and looking like brothers had come over to her and started talking. They told her how beautiful she was and asked what she was doing there with Gerald Wood. She told them that she had just started working for him and he had invited her to come here along with her girlfriend, but they had gone off somewhere and she was waiting for them to come back. The two men, Art and Melvin, told her that they were going to do a photo layout for a national men’s magazine, and they had been looking for models. They asked if she had been modeling long and she told them she had just started, but she had some experience before with community playhouse and she just needed to get the right break.

They moved really close to her and as they talked with her, they let their hands touch her in various places. Janna didn’t mind, she knew that she was dressed to make people look. Art was drinking champagne and talking to her with his hand resting on her ass. She stood there like that when Gerald walked back up to them.

“Art, Melvin, you boys like my newest, Janna?”

Art, without moving his hand from Janna’s butt said, “She seems to be truly a fine figure of a woman. We’re looking for someone to use next week in a photo layout, and I think we may be able to use Janna.”

Gerald took Melvin’s arm and said, “Let’s talk a minute.” They went over to a quiet corner and began to talk as Art whispered in Janna’s ear. “Look’s like Gerald may be lining up a job interview for you. I sure hope so.” She felt his hand rub her ass as he said that. “I would love to give you an interview, Janna.”

Melvin and Gerald came back to where Art and Janna were, then he took Janna by the arm and moved her away to talk with her.

“Melvin tells me that they might be able to use you, Janna. They would like to interview you, but they are snakes, but you’ll come to understand that as your career progresses. More that likely, they will try to have sex with you, and Art can get a little strange. If you don’t want to interview, just say the word, and it won’t happen. If you agree, I know that they always pay very well, and naturally I get my commission, but the choice is yours.”

“Where’s Mary?”

“She’s sealing a deal right now I would imagine, but that would be her choice, as it is yours. Think about it.”

Janna looked back over at Art and Melvin. Art was probably in his mid thirties, long hair, very fit looking and actually attractive. Melvin must have been the older one. He looked like early fifties, a bit of a gut and very short hair. Janna thought about it and said, “I’d like to be interviewed.”

“That’s my girl” Gerald bent down and kissed her and said, I hope it goes well. If it gets too strange, just come back out here and find me.

Gerald and Janna walked over to Art and Melvin and Gerald nodded and said, “Janna would like to talk with you about the job offer.”

Art smiled a wide smile and he put his arm around Janna and his hand cupped her breast as he said, “We’ll talk to you in private, Janna.” He started to lead her away as Melvin followed. He was already beginning to squeeze her nipples before they left the main room. He whispered to her, “I’m going to enjoy “interviewing” you, baby. Enjoy it immensely.” His hand moved to her ass and he squeezed the cheek as he ushered her down the hallway.

Art opened the door with his free hand, and they stepped into the room. Janna thought to herself, “How nice this room is. There was a fireplace, of course, not being used, a grand piano, numerous tables and stuffed chairs, and a large couch. Art headed her toward the couch and sat down and she sat next to him, her dress riding high on her thighs. Melvin stood before her and started to explain what they were looking for.

“We would like a model, who is comfortable with her nudity, because during the shoot there will be quite a few technicians in the studio and you will have to be able to still look photogenic with all of the people standing around. We would need you for about 4 to 5 hours and we keep the room fairly cold, to make sure that your nipples would stay hard. The shots that we take will be published in an upper echelon magazine. Of course, that means that your pictures may be seen by someone you know, but the money is good. For those few hours, we will pay you $5,000.00. You will also be considered for future shoots.”

“What type of nudes are you going to do?”

“Actually fairly normal, but your genitals will be exposed. Don’t make your decision yet, we have to see if you’re what we want before we can make a formal offer.”

She felt Art’s hand move up her thigh until he had pushed her dress up and his hand was on her pussy.

Art said, “Why don’t you shed the dress and let us get a look at your body?”

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers
12