The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 07

Story Info
Mary and Janna visit Sandy at home
6.9k words
4.32
23.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

It had been three days since they had gone to Eva’s house, during which time they had called Gerald and told him about the night with Eva, letting him know about the contract that she had promised them. Then they spent the time staying in their apartment and being miserable. It seemed both of them were on the same cycle and they had both started their period and didn’t really feel like socializing with anyone. They would lay at night and kiss and fondle each other, just enjoying being close to each other. The talked about what had happened in their lives and they played games like the teenagers they were.

On Thursday, Gerald called them to tell them he had the contracts for them to sign with the Lindstrom Cosmetic Line, and it was assured $50,000 each for the first year, with bonuses and other perks depending on the sales. It ended up if all went well they could earn over $100,000 a piece in the coming year. He had worked them both a very nice deal and they were both extremely happy with it. It also had a clause that made it solely the choice of Eva Lindstrom to dismiss them if she so deemed. They talked with Gerald and finally decided that they would take it, even worded that way, after all it was only for a year, then could be renewed at their option if they chose to.

When they got off the phone, they talked about the money and about Eva. It seems that they were both of the opinion that they could stand this woman for a year, even though she was a bitch that enjoyed quite perverted sex.

Mary was so happy that she started to cuddle Janna and she slowly moved down her body, finally coming to her lover’s pussy, with the string protruding from it. She let her tongue flick at Janna’s clit, and she couldn’t take it any longer and she began to tongue her with the intensity of a woman on fire. She didn’t take long to make her friend spasm as she started her first orgasm in four days, and Mary dug deep into Janna pussy with her tongue, not caring about the fact she was having her period. Janna didn’t take long to come to an orgasm, not having had sex for awhile and when she did she moaned heavily and lay back enjoying it. They lay together in each others arms and drifted off to sleep.

When they got up Friday both found that they had stopped bleeding and the showered together and for the first time all week they made love, the slow, enjoyable sex that is love, then they decided to rinse off and head down to the agency to sign their contracts.

The arrived in the agency and greeted Sandy, talked with her about what she had been doing and let her know they had been staying home because of their periods, but they were over them now. The wondered if she would like to get together sometime soon, and she told them that she would love to, but she couldn’t tonight, although they could come over if they wanted. They all decided to talk about it later, after they were done with Gerald.

Sandy called Gerald and told them to go on in. They walked down the hall, opened his door and were greeted by Gerald, Roger and Roland. They kissed each of them and Mary said, “Haven’t seen you in a while, Roland, I thought you had disappeared on me.”

“No way, beautiful, I’ve just been busy and haven’t been around. Gerald told me you two just got a very nice contract with Lindstrom Cosmetics. We may see each other soon, I do quite a bit of work for Eva.”

“That would be great Roland, I’d love to work with you again.”

“Janna, I understand you did a shoot with Jeff Hemming. How did you like it?”

“I thought it was great Roland, he’s a nice guy, but Jennifer doesn’t let him far off the leash.”

“I agree, completely. Well, Janna, Mary, I have to be running, maybe we’ll all see each other soon.” Roland kissed the two goodbye and exited leaving Roger and Gerald in the office with the two of them.

Gerald pulled out some papers and told the girls to read them before signing, then advised them both to get the advice of a lawyer because from now on it would be wise to have everything looked over by their own attorney and not take his word on it.

“We trust you, Gerald. If it wasn’t for you, none of this would be happening to us.”

“Even so, Mary, I think you should get a lawyer. Don’t put your trust in anyone in this business. Remember it’s just that, a business and you can get fucked.”

“I know, Gerald, we’ve both been getting fucked.” Mary laughed.

“It’s one thing to use sex for your advantage, but getting fucked on a business deal is something I want to warn you about. I love the two of you and have been very happy representing you, but you need to find a way hide your money to make sure you still have enough when it’s over.”

“He’s right Mary. You and Janna are beautiful, but beauty won’t last forever.”

“To hell with all the glum talk, where do we sign?”

Gerald pointed out where they were supposed to sign the contract and when they read them, they signed them, then high fived and hugged each other.

“Well girls, would you two like to go out and celebrate tonight?”

“I don’t know, we were talking with Sandy and asked if she’d like to do something tonight, but she had to check. We definitely want to celebrate, somehow.”

“You know it girl, we gotta party.”

Gerald looked at Janna and said, “So you wanna party, sweetness?”

Janna looked at him and smiled brightly. She walked around the desk, moved his chair back and sat in his lap. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him passionately, sucking his tongue into her mouth, enjoying the texture and wetness of it. Gerald’s hand went to Janna’s breast and he tweaked her nipple as they kissed.

Mary watched as Janna sat in Gerald’s lap and began to kiss him, she looked at Roger and told him she was hungry. He smiled, knowing that probably meant she wanted to get a mouthful of his cum. He walked over to Mary and stood in front of her. She reached up, unzipped his fly and pulled his cock into the air. She looked at his cock, then up into his eyes and she planted a kiss on the head of it. Roger undid his belt and unbuttoned his pants allowing his pants to drop to the floor. Mary pulled his boxers down and then got on her knees and lifted his cock so she could suck on his balls. She took one of his balls into her mouth, and started sucking on it, letting her tongue bathe it. She breathed deeply, enjoying the smell of the male genitals. She had always enjoyed sucking cock when her boyfriend had been working or playing all day, and she had tasted the heady flavor of a mixture of perspiration and dried piss on his cock. She always seemed like she gave a much more intense blowjob with the intense odor of the male sex organ so close to her. He had always made fun of her because she had desired him so intensely when she got the first smell of him, telling her what a nasty cocksucker she was. She thought about him now and wondered what he would think if he saw her in front of this man old enough to be her father, with his cock between her lips.

Janna felt Gerald’s hand on her shorts and she let her legs spread a little when he unbuttoned them, then pulled the zipper down. When he put his hand inside her shorts she took a deep breath as he slid his hand down, his middle finger finding her clit. She looked over at Mary, her mouth full of Roger’s balls and said to Gerald, “She must be hungry, don’t you think?”

Roger looked and saw what Janna was talking about, and he laughed. “She must really be, he mouth looks full.”

Mary looked over to where Janna and Gerald were and let Roger’s balls slip from her mouth. “Fuck you two. I’m not hungry, but it’s like a pacifier, I just enjoy having something in my mouth.” With that she stuck out her tongue at the two of them, and Roger laid the head of his cock on it saying, “Here Mary, use that tongue for something good.” Mary took the his cock in her mouth and sucked gently on the head, her eyes still on Gerald.

Gerald smiled at her and he told Janna, “Why don’t you get out of those shorts and tee. You’re giving me a hard on that I think I should get rid of.”

“Looking for a place to hide it?” Janna laughed as she stood and dropped her shorts, then she pulled the tee over her head, leaned down and opened Gerald’s fly and pulled his cock out. She sat on his lap, facing him and reached underneath her and guided his cock into her pussy. “Oooo, that feels so good.” She kissed Gerald as she sat on his lap, impaled. She wriggled her hips a little as she looked into his eyes her tongue playing with his.

Roger put his hands on Mary’s head and gently started fucking her mouth, enjoying the sensation as his tongue glided over her tongue. He used her mouth like it was a pussy, he started fucking her face hard, and he started to deeper with each stroke.

Mary kept her mouth open, enjoying the feeling of Roger’s cock as it started to enter her throat on the inward stroke. She kept her upper teeth cover with her lip, making sure that she didn’t hurt him and finally he thrust deep into her mouth, holding her head as his cock erupted in her throat, allowing his sperm to slide directly down her throat and into her stomach. When he let go, Mary kept her mouth over Roger’s cock, not wanting to waste a single drop of his cum. She felt his cock start to withdraw as it became soft and when it was entirely soft, she let him escape from her mouth, and kissed his cock. She licked her lips as he watched her, enjoying the taste of the meal he had just fed her.

While Mary was sucking Roger’s cock, Janna had been riding Gerald, bouncing up and down on his rod, the both of them kissing and Gerald holding Janna’s ass cheeks as they fucked. He saw Roger shoot his load into Mary’s mouth and when he did, his own cock swelled and began to pump sperm deep into Janna’s open cunt. She exploded as she felt his cum hit the insides of her pussy, and the muscles milked him as they held still enjoying the intensity. Janna got up from Gerald’s lap and walked over to Mary who was still kneeling next to Roger. “Want some more?”

Mary nodded her head and Janna walked over to the chair and spread her legs, letting Gerald’s cum begin to leak out. “I save this for you, baby.”

Mary looked at the well fucked pussy in front of her and she put her lips to Janna’s pussy and ran her tongue inside, pulling Gerald’s sperm into her mouth. When she got the first part of it, she pushed her face deep into Janna’s cunt, her tongue going deep, trying to clean it of sperm. She looked at her lover as she let her tongue cover every inch of her pussy. When she was done, she kissed the lips of Janna’s pussy and began to get up.

Gerald walked over and said, “Don’t get up just yet, I know you’d like a little more.” He held his cock out to her, shining with the remnants of the fucking he had just given Janna. Mary took his cock in her mouth and made sure she cleaned it well, swallowing the remnants of both Gerald’s cum and the juices that Janna had combined with it. When she was finished she stood up and looked at Roger. “I told you I was hungry.”

Janna laughed, “You are such a slut, Mary.”

Mary walked over and the two of them kissed, letting each of them know that the other is deeply in love.

Roger looked at the two models and he couldn’t believe how this had happened. He remembered when they came to work there and he had wanted to get between their legs, but this had been much better. The had both turned into openly sexual sluts and he loved it, and so did Gerald. They had been talking earlier about the two girls and how they had come around so easily. These were both very driven models and he hoped they would continue to have sex with him before they realized that they were headed for the big time.

Mary and Janna stood and Janna began to put her clothes back on while Mary made sure she didn’t have any cum showing on hers. They both kissed Gerald and Roger and they waved goodbye as they headed to talk to Sandy.

Mary and Janna knew they smelled of the sex they had just performed, but the didn’t care. They talked with Sandy a little while, then she called her home and when she got off the phone, she asked if the could come over to the house tonight.

Janna said, “That sound’s great, Sandy. What is Sean doing tonight, I thought you said he was going to keep you busy.”

“Well, I don’t like to leave him alone in the house, even though he’s 18, I’m afraid that he might do something to wreck the house.”

The girls laughed then Janna asked “What time do you want us to come over?”

“How about 7:30 or 8. I’ll get some wine, and maybe we’ll send out for a pizza.”

“No, Sandy, I’ll bring the champagne, we just signed a very nice contract with Lindstrom Cosmetics, and it’ll be our treat.”

“Okay, Janna, I’ll see you both then.”

Mary bent over and kissed Sandy on the cheek and when she did, Sandy smelled the sex on her face, but didn’t say anything. Janna kissed her on the cheek and the said, “Later” as they walked out the door.

The girls talked in the cab on the way home and Janna told Mary she wanted to make a move on Sean, wondering if she might keep Sandy busy if the chance arose. She told her she would, letting her know that if he was good, she might want seconds. They laughed as the cab pulled up to the curb and they got out paying the cabby.

They relaxed and dressed to go to Sandy’s. Mary wore a short denim skirt with a white blouse. Janna put on a short yellow skirt, with a black transparent blouse. You could see her breasts through the material as she walked, but she was happy about the look.

“You look beautiful, Janna. I think Sean is one eighteen year old that may cum before he even pulls his cock from his pants.”

“Thank you, baby. I hope he doesn’t cum that fast, but I know he’ll be able to recover fast. That’s the nice thing about guys our age. They may not be quite as worldly as the older men, but they can keep going for hours.”

They went down, hailed a cab and gave him the address to Sandy’s house, telling him to stop at a party shop on the way. The arrived and when Sandy opened the door, she told them how happy she was they were able to come over and then she said, “Mary, Janna, you look fantastic, I’m sure Sean and Arnie won’t be able to keep their eyes off either of you.”

She explained that Arnie was a friend of Sean’s and that they were playing on the computer in Sean’s room. They all kissed and Sandy asked them if they would like to look around. They nodded their agreement, and Sandy took them around the house showing them everything. When they got to Sean’s room, Sandy knocked on the door, “Sean, can we come in?”

“Sure Mom, come on.”

Sandy opened the door, allowing Sean to see the models for the first time. His mom had told him they were coming over, but he didn’t realize how beautiful they would actually be. Both his and Arnie’s jaw looked like they had lost all muscle control.

“Sean, Arnie, this is Janna and Mary the girls I work with that I told you about.”

Sean spoke up first. “It’s nice to meet both of you, Mom has told me a lot about you.”

“Very nice to meet you.” Arnie said.

“I saw your picture, Sean, but you are much more handsome in person. What are you guy’s doin’ on the computer.”

“Just goofin’ off Janna. We’ve just been surfing to see what we can find.”

“That sounds like fun, maybe you can let me play later.”

“That would be great, whenever you want.”

Mary said, “Yea, Janna love to look on the computer, but we don’t have one, we’re pretty busy usually.”

Sandy said, “Well, see you guys later, Sean. We are thinking about having a pizza or something delivered. Is that okay with you?”

“Sound great Mom, make sure you get pepperoni.”

“I like pepperoni too, Sean. Go boy.”

Sean looked at Janna, her breasts pushing against her blouse, letting the whole world see that her nipples were hard as hell. She smiled at him, the two of them making a connection of some type.

When they left the room, Sean and Arnie began to talk about the waitresses, commenting on their looks, their bodies and the way both of their nipples shown through their clothes, and they both agreed that neither of the women were wearing bras.

Janna and Mary sat on the couch, one on either side of Sandy as they talked about the house, their jobs and Janna mentioned how much she enjoyed playing on the computer. Mary leaned close to Sandy and whispered, “We should let Janna go play with Sean, and I’ll take you in your room and play with you a little bit.” When she finished talking, she let her tongue push into Sandy’s ear and the receptionist let out a little sigh.

Sandy said, “Do you guys wanna order a pizza now or do you want to wait a little while?”

“Why don’t we wait, Sandy, actually I’d like to play with Sean, on the computer.” She smiled to herself, “She really wanted to ‘play’ with Sean.”

“Well, let’s do that then, Janna, I’m going to Sandy’s room to talk with her about something, I’ll let you know when we’re finished.”

That would be great, Mary. I’ll be in Sean’s room with him, and Arnie.”

Mary wondered about Arnie, realizing Janna would probably have to fuck both of them, not knowing any way that she could be alone with Sean. She also knew that Janna could take care of the situation.

Janna left the room, headed down the hall to Sean’s room as Mary took Sandy’s hand on the way to her bedroom.

Janna knocked on the door to Sean’s room.

“Who is it?”

“Janna, Sean, can I come in?”

Janna heard noises and Sean came to the door. She realized he was 6’3” or so, probably 200, or 210. She smiled as she told him, “Can I play with you?”

Sean’s heart almost exploded, “Huh?”

“On the computer, silly.”

Sean laughed, “Oh, yeah. Sit down.”

Sean and Arnie both watched openly as Janna sat down in the chair and her skirt rode up her thighs so only her pussy was covered by the material. She sat up straight and that allowed her breasts to push against the material of her blouse, letting it become almost invisible over her breasts and she said, “What are we doing, Sean?”

“We were just surfing, looking at different things.”

Janna looked at the bar and saw that he had three different explorers open. She clicked the mouse on them and saw they were porno sites. “Looks like you’ve been looking at porn, is it okay if I open them?”

“Uh, sure, go ahead.”

Janna allowed her legs to open just a bit as she sat in the chair moving the mouse so she could click on the program. One site said ‘Teenage Fucking’, and she clicked on that, and the widow opened on the screen to an image of numerous pictures of a black girl with her mouth around a huge white cock. “Wow look at her.”

“Arnie and I thought she looked fantastic.”

“I bet you did, what else do you have down here?” She moved the mouse and clicked on another of the windows open. A window came up with just one picture of a girl kneeling with two cocks pointed at her face, and strands of cum dripping off her chin. “How nice, Sean. Is that all you’re looking at?”

“Right now Janna, but please don’t tell Mom, she gets upset if we look at the porno sites.”

“I won’t guys. Hell, I like it just like you both do. I’m only 19, I’m not your mother.”

Both Arnie and Sean breathed a sigh of relief, and they started talking to Janna about some of the other sites they could get to. She moved out of the chair and Arnie took over at the computer. Sean and Janna sat behind him as he went to several different sites until he came on a new one. He opened the site, and pointed to one of the picture groups labeled interracial sex. When it opened it stunned all of them. It was some of the pictures that she had done with Jeff. She saw the pictures of her, with her face covered with Jeff’s sperm, the ones with her mouth stuffed with his cock. The smile telling the camera that she was enjoying what she was doing.

“That looks like you Janna.” Arnie clicked on the photo with cum on her face and when it filled the screen, he said, “Damn, it is you, isn’t it?”

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers
12