The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 08

Story Info
Janna and Mary spend the evening apart
9.5k words
4.61
25.1k
1
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

Mary and Janna spent the weekend together, enjoying just being with each other, the didn’t even leave their apartment, although they did finish putting everything in it right place, and of course they made time to make love to each other.

Janna called the agency Monday at about 10:00 and talked with Gerald. He told her that Art Lipton had called and wanted her to come to his office today. She told Gerald that she would go by and see him at 1:00 as he asked. She knew that he would probably want to get into something kinky but she did enjoy the last shoot with them and she wanted to see Bill again. Gerald also told her that he had a message for Mary from Jerry Bissel. Janna thanked him and when she got off the phone, she handed Mary the number Gerald had given her for Jerry.

Mary took the number and called Jerry.

“Hello, Jerry?”

“Yes, Mary. I’m glad you called, I want to know if you can come and stay with me tonight, I have something that I want to talk with you about, and I’d enjoy taking you out to dinner and then maybe we can enjoy ourselves for the evening. I promise I’ll get you back to your place early.”

“Let’s see, Jerry, I’ll ask Janna what she thinks.”

“Okay, call me right back after you decide.”

“I will, it’ll just take a minute or two.”

Mary got off the phone and told Janna what Jerry wanted, and what she thought about it. Janna told her that would be great, maybe she would invite Bill to come over and stay with her.

“I love you, Janna. I don’t want to be apart, but it’s all about work.”

“I love you too, baby, I’ll miss you tonight, but I’ll find something to do.”

They kissed passionately then Mary picked up her cell and called Jerry back telling him she would love to spend the evening with him. He told her he would send his limo over at 3:00 to pick her up.

When she got off the phone, Janna called the Art Lipton about his request to see her.

“Hello, Art Lipton please.”

There was a little silence then Art came on the phone and Janna identified herself.

“Gerald told me that you wanted to talk with me, Art.”

He asked if she could come by and talk to him about another shoot.

“Yes, I think I can, how about 1:00. Will that be okay?”

He agreed with the time and told her that he would be drinking a gallon of water for lunch, so be prepared.

Janna knew what that probably meant, but she shrugged it off and told him “I’ll see you at one then, Art.”

When he hung up, she called the Lipton offices and asked for Bill. When he answered the line she said, “Hello Bill, this is Janna. I’m coming over to talk with Art today about another shoot, can you spend some time with me this evening?”

He told her how happy he was to hear from her, looked forward to working with her again, and told her he would know later if he could break away tonight.

“I hope you can, baby, I would really love to spend some time with you.”

He told her that sounded fantastic and he would make every effort to be able to.

“I’ll see you about 2 o’clock then. I should be done with Art by then.”

When she finished she looked at the clock and saw she only had two hours before she had to be in Art’s office. She and Mary kissed again before she started to get ready.

At 12:30 Janna left the apartment kissing Mary goodbye, telling her how much she loved her and if anything happened to call her. Mary agreed that she would then they parted and Janna went down to hail a cab to take her to Art Lipton’s office.

When Janna left, Mary packed a small suitcase with a couple of changes of outfits and she also packed 6 pairs of thong panties, and two different teddies. She got ready, primping, making sure she was just right for Jerry. She shaved her legs and her bikini line and underarms. She knew she wanted to be ready when the limo arrived at 3:00.

Janna had worn a pair of yellow shorts, a matching tube top and her usual sandals. She hadn’t worn any panties or bra, because she was sure she wouldn’t need them for what Art had in mind for her. She had packed some Listerine wafers in her bag to freshen her breath, and was sure that Bill would readjust her makeup when she was finished with Art.

As Janna rode, she thought about seeing Bill again. She had enjoyed the time they spent in the motel room and hoped he could come and see her tonight. She thought about Sean and Arnie, but both she and Mary had decided that they enjoyed older men more. They wanted things that young men didn’t but they were better lovers too. Young men just seemed to want to dump their load and leave, although they both agreed that younger men had better tasting and thicker cum as a rule and they could pump gallons of the stuff.

When she opened the door to the Lipton offices, she informed the receptionist that she had an appointment with Art Lipton at 1:00. She looked at the clock and noticed that it was already 12:58, so she wasn’t late.

It only took a second and Art walked through the doors leading to the back area where his office was.

“I’ve looked forward to seeing you again, Janna. I love the pictures that you made with Jeff. Jennifer is a wonderful photographer isn’t she.”

“Yes, she really is. I loved working with Jeff.”

“It looked like you did. Have you seen them on the web already?”

“Yes, I have Art. I didn’t realize that you would be doing that.”

“It’s all in your contract, Janna. I hope you didn’t mind.”

“No, Art, I don’t mind, it’s just that it happened when I was in a friends house and her son saw them while we were playing on his computer.”

Art laughed, “That must have been strange. Did they enjoy the pictures of your cum covered face?”

Janna giggled, “Yea, actually they both liked that one very much.”

Art opened the door to his office and Janna went in, surprised to see Melvin there. He stood as they walked in the room and when he took Janna hand, he leaned over and kissed her.

“Hello, Melvin, it’s so nice to see you again.”

“Janna, I just thought I would come and see you. When Art told me you were coming over to see him, I thought about the night we first met, and how weak I was after your cocksucking mouth got through with me.”

“Damn right, Mel, she did eat some cum that night, didn’t you my little pervert?”

Janna nodded her head and said, “I really did.”

“I wonder, would you like to suck me off again?” Art asked as he turned toward her and massaged his crotch.

Janna started to kneel in front of Melvin when Art said, “Why don’t you get out of those clothes, you sweet cunt.”

Melvin watched as Janna removed her clothes, then knelt between his widespread legs and began to take his pants off for him. She took her time, unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants and then pulling his zipper down. She kissed the bulge in his shorts, hooked her fingers in the waist band of his pants and his boxers at the same time and Melvin lifted his ass as she slid the clothes down.

“Help my brother out of his clothes while I take my shoes off. He tells me you took a shower the last time you came to see him.” Melvin was laughing, referring the ‘golden’ shower he had given her last time. “I see he’s been drinking quite a bit of water for the past hour. I guess you’d better hurry with my cocksucking, since he can’t wait too much longer. You do want another shower don’t you?”

Janna was taking Art’s pants off as she answered Melvin, “I’d love to Mel. I can’t wait”, she lied. She didn’t mind sucking cocks or getting fucked, but she really didn’t like being pissed on, but if it made the brothers happy, she would allow it to happen, and she would make them think she loved it. The did pay her good money to pose for them, and she would be able to take a regular shower afterwards.

Melvin stood before Janna and offer her his cock. She took it in her hand and looked up as she let her tongue lick around the head, and it began to harden in her hand. She lift it up and then licked his balls, as he said, “She does give great head doesn’t she brother?”

“Oh yea, and she loves it don’t you, whore?”

Janna mumbled “Um, huh” without taking her tongue off Melvin’s balls. Art stood next to Melvin and offered Janna his cock too. She held it in her other hand and then bent down to lick Art’s balls as he picked up a glass of water and started to drink it.


“Priming the pump, brother?”

Art laughed and said, “Oh yeah, that make’s about a gallon since I’ve last pissed and I have such a great orgasm when I have to piss real bad. I hope I don’t leak out too much piss when I start cumming. I want to save it for Janna’s shower, or do you want a drink, you cunt?”

Melvin laughed at his brother’s remark, It wouldn’t be the first woman that had wanted him to piss her a belly full, but he was also sure that this woman really wasn’t enjoying being pissed on, but who cared. The bitch deserved whatever she got. Eva Lindstrom had called to tell them about the night she had with the two of them, and the plans she had for them. She also had wanted to know all the details of Art’s little interview with Janna.

Janna had Melvin’s cock in her mouth as she felt Art move behind her and position her for his onslaught. He pulled her hips to allow her ass to stick in the air, then pushed on the small of her back urging her to allow her pussy and ass to become more convenient for him to access. She looked back at Art, his brother’s cock still in her mouth as she felt him slip his cock into her pussy, the wetness of it covering his cock with a slick slipperiness, that he would need to help him bury it in her ass. Janna looked up at Melvin as he was saying, “This bitch can really suck a dick, Art.”

“I know, brother, I know.”

Janna was being fucked hard as she continued to suck on the meat between her lips, letting it hit the opening to her throat as Melvin fucked her face. She felt Melvin put his hands on her head and then he pushed hard into her face, shoving his cock into her throat as Art pulled his cock from her pussy and put it against her puckered ring. She felt him shove hard into her and then she was impaled between these two brothers. Melvin was as deep as he could get in her mouth and she felt Art’s balls hit against her pussy while she heard the brothers slapping their hands above her.

“All right, brother!” Art cried as the high fived, celebrating them both being balls deep in this Nubian model.

Melvin and Art began to get in a rhythm, working her from both ends. They fucked her for the next 10 minutes, saying lewd things about the beautiful before Melvin announced, “I’m gonna fill this little sluts belly with cum, brother.” He held Janna’s head, and pushed into her throat again, before releasing the product of his balls into her.

Janna did her best to work her throat muscles, swallowing as he dumped his load directly into her throat. She felt it slide down her throat into her belly, then he pulled freed from her mouth and Art removed his cock from her ass and moved in front of her. She opened her mouth and Art shoved his cock into her mouth, he held her head as he pushed his cock past her tongue and into her throat as he started to release his sperm. For the second time in the past few minutes Janna was again receiving a load of cum directly into her throat. She swallowed and then Art pulled his cock free.

“Get in the shower, Janna.”

Janna crawled over to the shower and got in staying in the kneeling position, she sat back on her haunches and opened her mouth and Art stood before her.

“Ask you little slut.”

Janna didn’t know what he meant at first, then remembered the last time. “Please, Art turn on the shower.”

“You better close your eyes, I’ve got to piss like a racehorse.”

Janna closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide. She felt the beginning of the warm piss just seconds later and her taste buds burst as the salty warmth hit her tongue and filled her mouth, running out again and over her chin. He moved his cock, covering her face with his piss. He must have pissed the whole gallon he had drunk because she was wet all over. Her face, her hair and again her mouth. When the stream stopped, she let it all out of her mouth, and Melvin handed her a towel.

“Here wipe off your eyes, Janna.”

Janna took the towel and wiped her eyes and then opened them to see Art still standing there, his cock dripping what piss he hadn’t unleash on her.

“Suck it, you slut, then you can take a shower.”

Janna opened her mouth and sucked his cock, until he pulled it from her and told her “Now wash up and get dressed. We have an appointment at 2:30. You can start on the shoot tomorrow morning. Have Gerald send me a contract.”

“I hope to see you again soon, Janna”, Melvin told her as he left the office.

She turned on the water and took a shower, then dried off and walked back into the office, where Art was fully dressed and sitting behind his desk. He watched as she put on her clothes and started to leave.

“You did great, Janna, I think you’re beginning to enjoy being pissed on. Here, take this for cab fare.” Art laughed as he handed her $200.00 and she opened the door and left, feeling very dirty by the way she had been treated, but she got the job.

She walked down the hall and into the lobby. She asked the receptionist if she could talk to Bill. The receptionist called a number then said “Go on down to the makeup room.”

“Thank you.”

Janna walked down the hall until she got to Bill’s room. She opened the door and went in. There was a women about 30 on the table and Bill was shaving her pussy.

“Hello Janna, how have you been?”

“Hello Bill, I’ve been great how about you?” She walked over and kissed him on the cheek and nodded to the woman.

“This is Denise, she is going to do some test shots, then Melvin and Art are going to talk with her about doing a shoot. Denise, this is Janna, she’s a model here too, plus a very good friend of mine.”

“Hello Denise, this your first time?”

“Yea, Janna, my husband has lost his job and we found out about the Lipton Company from a friend of Jim’s and we decided that I should come down and try it out.”

Janna looked at the woman, she looked about 30 or maybe a little older, her body looked as if she had taken care of herself, she had red hair, and a lot of freckles. Her tits were probably a C cup with large nipples plus she had a beautiful pussy. The lips actually looked to be laying wide open, her clit fairly large and it stuck from between the lips. Bill had almost finished her shave, leaving a thin strip of hair above the top of her slit. Janna licked her lips as she looked at her.

“I’m sorry to hear that, Denise. Things are tough all over. I hope the meeting with the brothers goes well. You can make a good living working for them.”

“Well, that’s it, Denise, feel how smooth.” Bill watched as Denise reached between her legs and felt of her shaved area.

“Very nice, Bill. Thankyou.”

Janna wanted to reach out and touch the woman’s pussy, but thought better of it.

Denise stood, Bill handed her a robe and she put it on then went into the studio for her test.

“She’s going to really be used, you know.”

“Why do you say that?”

“The brothers know she needs the work and they won’t pay her as much as they should and they will end up taking her to one of the parties they have for their friends and she will end up getting gang banged. I feel sorry for her, but there’s nothing that can be done. The brothers have the money to make her do it.”

“I know, I just left an interview with them about a shoot. I will be seeing you again soon.”

Bill laughed, “I’m sure that the interview was ridiculous with the two of them, but you won’t end up like Denise because you are beautiful and they can’t take the chance losing you as model.”

Janna beamed as Bill complimented her and she reached up and kissed him, her tongue running into his mouth as she did.

Bill held Janna, both hands on her ass, pulling her as close as he could. They held each other when they stopped kissing and Janna asked, “Well, can you come play with me tonight?”

“Yes, my wife went to visit her sister and won’t be back until tomorrow night and I let her know that I was going to go out with a couple of my friends.”

“Good, I really appreciate it Bill, I’ll try to make you happy that you’re with me. We’ve got a new apartment anyway and I want it to show you.”

Janna looked up at the clock and wondered how it was going with Mary. It was already 3:00 and she should be leaving to see Jerry.

Mary answered the call from the doorman asking if a chauffeur named Archie could come up to her apartment. She said sure and then she heard the knock on her door and a tall black man with a chauffeur’s uniform on asked “Mary, I’m Archie and Mr. Bissel asked me to pick you up”

“Thank you Archie” pointing to the bag next to the couch “that’s my bag.”

Archie picked up Mary’s bag and they left, Mary remembering to lock the door after they departed. They went down in the elevator, making small talk as they rode. They left the building and there was a black limo parked in front of the apartments. Archie held the door open for her and then put her suitcase in the back, before climbing into the driver’s seat. Mary was dressed in a knee length black dress and heels. She knew she should look nice for Jerry and she didn’t want her skirt to be too short, wondering what he had planned for the afternoon.

As she rode through the city, she enjoyed the scenery, then she found they were leaving the city, heading out into the upstate. She asked “Where are we going, Archie?”

“To Mr. Bissel.”

“How long will it take?”

“About 40 minutes ma’am.”

Mary opened the bar and poured herself a glass of wine to pass the time. She turned on the radio and listened to some rap music. She recognized one of the songs was by the artist that she and Janna were going to audition for, and she listened intensely to it. She wondered what that audition would be like, then she realized it probably be like all of them, some guy wanting to stick his dick in the models for them to get the job. She hoped the evening would be good, but as she thought about it she realized that it probably wouldn't be any different than with any other man in this business. She was beginning to get an attitude and she calmed herself down, knowing she would do whatever it took to seal the deals she was offered. If that meant sucking cock or getting fucked, that’s what she would do, and make them think she was enjoying it.

Archie pulled into a driveway in Connecticut, and went toward the house, actually it was a mansion and Mary was impressed. She knew Jerry had money the first time she met him and this only confirmed her impression. The house was huge, white and the grounds were meticulously groomed. They pulled up, stopped and Archie got out and opened her door.

“Just tell the butler that your name is Mary and Mr. Bissel is expecting you. I’ll have your bag brought in and sent to the room you will be staying in. I look forward to seeing you later.”

“Thank you Archie.” Mary walked up to the door and rang the bell. The door was opened almost immediately and a man in a butler’s uniform answered, Mary told him who she was and she was escorted to a large room where Jerry was sitting. It was almost like the first time they met, the room must have been a library, and it had a very manly look to it, with paneled walls and a fireplace, although it wasn’t cold enough for a fire.

She walked over to Jerry and kissed him hello, her tongue seeking his.

“It was so nice of you to come, Mary. I hope the trip wasn’t too boring.”

“It was very pleasant, Jerry, and Archie was very nice.”

“Why don’t you sit next to me, Mary?”

Mary sat down on the rug at his feet, her arm over his leg, looking at him. “Is this okay?”

“That’s fine, Mary. You always looks so beautiful when I see you, and you look as you belong right where you are.”

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers