The Word of Sin Is Restriction

Story Info
Goth gangbang in a graveyard.
1.1k words
3.57
23.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Few people can honestly look back on their teenage years as a wholly unpleasant experience. My own adolescence was spent at a boarding school in the heart of the English countryside, and although at the time I mostly professed a profound loathing for the place it was there that I received my induction into what I would later come to consider the greatest of life's small pleasures.

Most of the sexually-repressed brats of the Sixth Form needed months of persuasion before they'd let you into their pants, but not Alison. Alison wasn't like the other girls at that college. Alison was a Goth, pale skin, disproportionately large breasts for someone of her slender build, and beautiful, piercing green eyes. Within a fortnight of arriving she'd been fucked by almost everyone I knew.

My good friend Adam, who had made Alison's acquaintance shortly after she arrived, was one of the first of my peers that Alison had let inside her. He would derive great pleasure from regailing me with stories of the parties the two attended together, parties organised for the most part by the shady characters Alison would hang out with outside of school. These soirees it seemed had one purpose, and one purpose alone: sex. Or to be more precise, sex with Alison. The rubric was straightforward. Alison would be doped up with alcohol and narcotics until completely insensible, before being passed around the room to be groped and fucked by whoever wanted her. At one of these affairs she was stripped naked in front of thirty-odd horny partygoers and chained by the neck to a radiator, while every guy who wanted to took it in turns to fuck her. By the time the sun came up she'd been violated by the entire guest-list before being left curled up in a corner, a frothy concoction of blood and semen seeping from her battered crotch.

This sort of thing was not, you must understand, entirely out of the ordinary in the world Adam and I inhabited. When I first met Alison in person it was a Sunday evening in late September, the year of our graduation. I was eighteen and heading for Oxford. In those days I'd spend most evenings hanging out in the village cemetery, reading and getting high among the gravestones. Adam would join me as night fell, often accompanied by a small cabal of rakes who used the churchyard as a meeting place to drink, take drugs and fuck each other. It was here that I first had the pleasure of violating Alison.

I say 'violating', since I'm still not sure our first fuck was, in the strictest sense of the term, consensual - although both she and Adam have since assured me it was. I'd been sitting in the cemetery for some hours, leafing through a dog-eared paperback by some obscure 19th century occultist and taking slugs of bourbon from my silver hip-flask - much to the bemusement of the locals, come to weep over the tombs of their dearly departed - when I glanced up and saw Adam walking down the path towards me. Flitting along next to him was Alison. She was wearing a light summer dress, no bra, her breasts bouncing merrily, nipples pert and erect.

Introductions were made and pleasantries exchanged. As the sun dipped below the hills, the warm breeze of late September whispering gently through the autumn leaves, we spent the next hour or so swigging aimlessly from a bottle of Merlot, smoking spliffs and talking about nothing in particular as twilight turned to darkness. Alison sat between us on a bench, giggling and flirting, her smile becoming boozier and more vacant. Adam began shooting me sideways looks.

As we finished the last of the wine he leaned forward and looked me in the eye, grinning widely. Then he turned his gaze on Alison, unzipping his fly and pulling out his semi-erect cock. He grabbed her by the back of the neck, pushing her pretty little face down into his crotch, her long, flowing hair cascading down into the leaves. Compliant and unquestioning, she gripped his shaft and began sucking, caressing his member with her tongue and lips, slowly, sensuously at first, then harder and harder, her head bobbing up and down in his midriff.

He rose to his feet, pulling her violently off the bench by her hair and throwing her onto her knees in the dirt. Before she could protest he thrust his erection into her mouth and rammed it down the back of her throat. Any attempt at sensuousness on her part quickly gave way to panic, and then to submission, as he violently thrust his dick down her neck, slamming her face slammed into his pubic hair as she gagged and retched, her eyes watering and mascara streaming down her cheeks.

He nodded to me, and I reached down and took a handful of Alison's ample breasts, my other hand yanking her skirt up over her hips and gently caressing her perfect round arse. Even if she'd wanted to resist she was in no position to. I pulled her panties down around her thighs and slid two fingers into her, exploring the inside of her pussy; she was moist and warm – and considering the amount of traffic that that cunt had teken over the years she was tight as fuck.

I was rock-hard. I pulled out my dick, and and as I slid it into her she let out a tiny, panicky whine of protest. Adam gave her a gentle slap on the side of the face and carried on ramming her throat hard with his cock. She gagged and I pulled her towards me, thrusting my erection into her warm, wet pussy, harder and harder while the other end of her choked and spluttered on Adam's meat.

It didn't take long before I unloaded a thick wad of ejaculate hard inside her, shooting my sperm deep into her vagina. I rammed my erection as hard as I could up into her, squeezing out every last drop before pulling out, slapping my dick on that perfect arse and splattering her with my warm, sticky cum. Adam let go of her hair and pushed her face away, and as she knelt there, gasping for breath and looking up at him with a mixture of relief and confusion. He let out a deep, visceral groan and ejaculated over her face, coming and coming like he was never going to stop, covering her with his semen.

I wiped my cock on Alison's dress, zipped up and fumbled unapologetically in my jacket pocket for a cigarette. Kneeling motionless among the leaves, Adam's semen dripping from her eyelashes and mine oozing from her cunt, she said nothing.