The Workout

Story Info
She was glad to get out of her sweatpants.
1.7k words
4.12
24.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was glad to get out of her sweatpants.

The body pump class had been intense, but the 4km run had totally wiped her out. She wasn't quite sure what got into her.

Well, ok, she had an inkling. She had spotted him over in the weights area.

She first saw him over a month ago, and their paths had only crossed paths one more time. When she realised he was training that evening, she knew she wanted to hang back and try to time her exit so she could accidentally 'bump' into him as they left thegym. Maybe he might invite her for a post workout drink.

She knows he definitely noticed her. She caught him checking her out as she wandered back from body pump, and again a few times on the treadmill. Though to be fair, maybe it was he that had caught her checking him out once or twice.

She stepped into the shower, enjoying the rejuvenating heat. Rolling her head from side to side, she let the water pass over her hair, face and back. After a deep breath, she began to focus. Couldn't take too long. The gym would be closing soon, and she didn't want to miss her chance.

She grabbed her soap and ran the bar over her stomach and shoulders. Then she ran it down her thighs, over her shins then stretched to reach her calves. She enjoyed the way the slight tension in her muscles dissolved, as if washed away by the hot water.

She was working the soap up and down her calves and the tops of her feet when she froze. In her peripheral vision, standing immediately behind her, we two feet..naked, attached to similarly unattired legs.

She froze, and let out an involuntary – and very audible – gasp.

"Don't move one inch. Hold that position until I say so", a confident male voice instructed.

She didn't think she could move if she wanted to. Her mind was racing. Is this some kind of joke? Was it a friend trying to scare her, or a poorly thought-through joke?

There were only a handful of people at the gym when she entered the change rooms, and she was the only woman. She thought she had the room to herself.

As if reading her mind, he spoke again.

"I sent Brad home. I told him I wanted to do another couple of sets on the bench press, and that I would close up for him."

Brad was the attendant behind the front deck tonight. She met him months ago when she first signed up for the gym.

"What I really wanted was some quality time with you. You caught my eye when you came back from class. It didn't take me long to work out I'd also caught your eye. So now you and I are here, alone. And I am very much liking what I see."

She could see that he turned on the heels of his feet, and walked slightly to the right, out of her peripheral vision. She could no longer see him, and it made the hairs on her neck tingle. Here she was, in all her naked glory, bent over, wet and, well, soapy, and he was standing out there, so very close, but out of view.

"Let me wash that soap off".

She heard the metal rasp of the shower head being turned, as he directed the flow of water over her back, down the front of her torso first, then angling it over her ass and down her legs.

"Remember, don't move an inch."

She felt a hand placed in the centre of her back. In a slow, firm stroke, it ran down her back, over the curve of her ass, and then down the outside of her right leg. The hand then moved to the rear of her leg and, just as it reached her inner knee, the fingers opened, star-shaped. The fingers pushed firmly into her flesh as the hand dragged its way up her inner thigh, pausing at the crease her of groin and leg.

She involuntarily jerked forward and stifled a shriek. The sensation of his hand resting on her inner thigh spread unexpected warmth through her belly. Only then did she become vaguely aware that the water had been turned off.

His feet stepped in view again, this time immediately behind hers. She felt his arm wrap around her waist.

"You can stand up now."

As she slowly bent at the waist, lifting her torso, his grip tightened, pulling her against his abdomen, her ass pressed against his groin.

The heat and firmness of his cock were unmistakable.

As her back made contact with his chest, he wrapped his other arm around her, soon cupping each breast with his hands. He stroked them firmly, running his fingers over her hardening nipples, then slowly stroking each breast in a circular motion, before dragging his fingertips across the skin with the barest of touches.

"If you are willing to have me serve as your personal trainer this evening, and follow my every instruction to the letter, nod your head".

She hesitated slightly, then gave a quick nod in the affirmative.

"You are not to speak. You are to follow my instructions without question and without delay. Is that clear?"

She nodded again.

"Very well, follow me".

He unwrapped his arms from her body, and she felt him turning away. She turned slowly, and saw that he was already a dozen feet away, and quickly started after him, and followed him out of the change rooms.

"Stand here next to the wall, facing me" he said, pointing.

She did as she was told.

"You can start by doing 10 squats. Arms crossed against your chest. Hold each squat for a 3 count".

She crossed her arms across her chest and bent into a squat.

"Legs wider. At least double shoulder width".

She stood, adjusted her stance, and squatted once again. She was very conscious of how exposed her pussy was, and he was apologetically staring at her nakedness.

She finished the first squat, then another. Slowly, she completed the 10 squats as instructed.

"Now, give me 10 more with a 5 count".

As she started the first squat, he turned and moved towards the equipment in the corner. She watched as he picked up a bench, and carried it over to her. As she finished her squats, he busied himself with placing the bench perpendicular to the wall she was standing against.

"Now, I want 10 more with a 10 second count."

She was already starting to feel the strain in her legs, but she started immediately.

As she held her first squat, he stopped over the bench, facing her. Then he sat down, and shimmied down its length until his ass was at the very end. He lay down, and grabbed his erect cock in his right hand, slowly stroking it while watching her finish the last of her squats.

"Step forward...and again...Once more. Stop! Stand right there."

His intention was clear. The tip of his cock was barely inches from her pussy. She could see a clear drop of liquid rolling from the tip down across his fingers.

"Now you are going to squat, and hold your squat until I tell you to stand up. You are to hold the squat position until you have permission to move. We are going to test your endurance. Is that clear?"

She bit her lip, and quickly nodded the affirmative.

"Now squat...slowly," he commanded, as he moved his hand and grabbed the base of his cock with his thumb and forefinger.

She thrust her hips slightly and lowered her body. As the head of his cock grazed against her pussy lips, she let out a slow moan. It pressed firmly against her opening and gracefully slid deeper and deeper inside her.

"Stop. Hold it there. Do not move."

There was silence in the room, bar the sounds of their quickening breaths. The both stared at the sight of their union, his cock half buried inside her hot, slick pussy. She held herself atop his cock, resisting the urge to slump against his body and ram it fully inside her.

The seconds crawled. She felt a slight itch, but realised it was nothing more than a subconscious urge to take him deeper. His cock rocked and throbbed inside her.

She felt the burning in her thighs slowly spread, until it engulfed the all muscles in her legs. She felt her muscles twitching and shaking.

"Hold still. This exercise has only begun."

He slowly reached down and grabbed his cock, then firmly pulled it from her pussy. She felt its absence immediately and was about to speak when he slapped the head of her cock against her labia, once, then again, and then a third time.

He used the thumb and forefinger of his left hand to draw the hood back over her clitoris, and resumed his slow, rhythmic beat, tapping the head of his cock against her labia.

She mind went blank. Each tap against her clit sent shockwaves up her belly and down her thighs. She sucked in a deep breath, and gave a soft, unwavering moan as he picked up the speed and strength of the tapping, firmly rapping his cock against her clit.

As the seconds passed, she forgot about the pain in her legs, losing her sense of herself – the pleasure fanning itself out from her pussy, pulsing through her body in sharp waves.

He rapped his cock against her clit one last time, then slide it back inside. He grabbed her hips with both hands and pulled her forcefully onto his cock. Her legs gave no resistance, her muscles happy to drop her full body weight against him.

For the briefest of seconds, he rubbed his groin against her pussy, holding her hips in place as his cock thrust momentarily inside her.

Then he released her hips.

"I will grant you a 20 second window. You have 20 seconds to masturbate yourself to orgasm while sitting on my cock. Your hips must remain absolutely still. At the close of the 20 second window, you must remove your hand, whether you have orgasmed or not. Understood. Now start. 20. 19. 18..."

Her eyes flew open. Her fingers were already on her clit, rubbing furiously. She stared briefly into his eyes, then threw her head back, took a deep breath and focused.

To be continued...