The World is Her Toilet Ch. 04

Story Info
Betty and a friend find relief in a tranquil garden
1.9k words
4.34
32.8k
14
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers

Chapter 4: The Japanese Garden

Betty awoke feeling refreshed and smiled as she recalled the acts of piss vandalism she and Kelsey perpetuated earlier that morning. The evidence would be gone by now, but maybe she would walk by the Metro Rail System Authority and take a peek anyway.

Today might hold its own opportunities for naughtiness. A few weeks ago, Betty received a message from her friend Sarah. In college, the two girls had practically been inseparable, but Sarah had moved away after graduation. They still kept in touch, mostly through social media these days.

"Hey, Betts! Going to be in your neck of the woods. Let's get together for lunch. Thinking about that restaurant we liked by the Japanese garden. What do you think?" the message read. The Betty agreed, and the plan was set.

As Betty walked toward the sushi restaurant where they had arranged to meet, she spotted Sarah from over a block away. Standing over six feet tall, with a mediterranean complexion and long curly hair, Sarah was easy to find in a crowd. Today, she was wearing heels which only intensified her resemblance to an Amazon warrior.

Anyone looking at Sarah now, in her sharply tailored designer skirt and jacket would see a gorgeous, professional woman who might have been an elite softball player in college. They would never guess she had embraced punk rock fashion, complete with a nose ring as well as pink and fuchsia hair. Sometimes, Betty had a hard time believing the crazy girl she befriended in college and the professional, respectable architect here now were the same person.

Over lunch, it felt as if no time had passed since they had seen each other last. Over sushi, sake, and beer, the two girls caught each other up on all that had been going on in their lives. They'd shared a lot of the information with each other through phone calls, email, and Facebook, but catching up face to face was priceless.

After lunch, they planned to visit the Japanese Garden, which was part of a larger public park in the city only a short drive away.

The garden was separated from the rest of the park by a bamboo fence fronted by a massive wooden door. Few people bothered or knew about the delights behind the door, but the girls had always found the garden to offer a simply breathtaking display. Truly a feast for the eyes, the dark greens and browns from the meticulously maintained trees and bushes were accentuated by bright pink flowers, as well as small Japanese maple trees with bright red leaves. A red-painted wood bridge spanned a small pond filled with colorful fish. The garden also featured zen rock arrangement of white gravel, groomed with concentric rings emanating from the center, like ripples on a lake.

Sarah pushed open the gate and drew in a sharp breath. "God, I love this place. Remember the first time we came here, Betts?"

--

They had been freshman at the university, enrolled in the same cultural studies course. One of their assignments had been to visit this garden and write a paper about it. It had been a blustery autumn day, and the girls had been in the garden for nearly an hour without seeing another soul.

Betty was feeling a small twinge in her bladder when she heard Sarah announce "Hey, Betty. Are you ready to go? I've really gotta pee."

"Yeah, ok. Where are the bathrooms?"

"I think there are some in the park." Sarah pulled out her park map and located the bathrooms at the far end of the parking lot. It would be at least 1/3 of a mile walk. "See? We're here. They're over there."

"Why don't you go ahead, I'll stay here. I need to go now, and I don't want to walk that far."

"Well, I don't really want to walk that far either, but I've got to go."

Although Betty had only known Sarah for a short time, they were becoming good friends, and Betty felt she could trust Sarah with what she wanted to do.

"Can I tell you a secret?"

Sarah leaned in to hear what Betty was going to say next.

"I was just going to go in the bushes when you left."

Sarah's eyes opened wide and she shoved Betty playfully. "Shut the fuck up, really? I can't believe you."

Betty felt embarrassment and a little ashamed. "Yeah. I guess peeing here would be wrong."

Sarah smiled. "I just can't believe you were going to make me walk that far by myself. Fuck it. We're outside. It's going to rain in a few hours. No one else is here. What's the harm?" She pulled her pants down and stood astride an azalea bush with a high squat. Betty thought her friend looked like some kind of wild goddess, her body completely unhidden from view as she rained hot piss over the delicate pink flowers. In the afternoon cold, steam rose from where Sarah deposited her golden gift. Piss rivulets flowed over the bush, the flowers and leaves coated with small droplets of liquid. After 20 seconds or so, the sound of her peeing slowed, then ceased. Sarah bounced up and down a few times, then pulled up her pants, and covered her face in a mock-demure gesture. "Ah. Much better."

Betty's heart raced with excitement at her friend's fearlessness. "I can't believe you did that," Betty said while laughing.

"What can I say? I'm a nasty bitch! And so are you!" Sarah said, then stuck out her tongue.

"I know I am. I just didn't know you were! OK,it's my turn now," said Betty as she approached the bush Sarah doused and reached under her skirt to pull down her tights and underwear.

Sarah shook her head. "Nuh uh! Gotta mark your own territory!" Both girls laughed at how ridiculous and juvenile the game was, but Betty played along.

Betty surveyed the grounds and walked to the edge of the path where an arrangement of immaculately groomed white-gray stones stretched out before her. The rock garden, she had read, was meant to resemble a body of water. She reached into her bag and pulled out an unused napkin from lunch. Betty set her bag down at the edge of the path, walked out onto the stones a bit, then pulled down her tights and underwear. As she eased down into a squat, Betty smiled at the idea of figurative water serving as her literal toilet. Soon, a heavy torrent of steaming gold liquid rained down on the stones for roughly 15 seconds, then stopped. Betty squeezed her stomach muscles, sending three additional squirts of pee jetting out from her vagina onto the glistening, piss-darkened stones. She felt completely, utterly relieved. She used the napkin to dry off the remaining pee from her pussy and legs. She admired her handiwork, then tossed the napkin to the side. Anyone who happened upon the semi-random strip of damp stones and the wadded-up napkin would know what had happened. Peeing on the stones was dirty, but callously disturbing the serene nature of the garden with used napkin seemed even worse to Betty. The joy she felt at placing her own convenience first above all other considerations, and the transgressiveness of her actions excited her more than she cared to admit. "C'mon, let's get out of here."

"I've seen everything I needed to see," Sarah agreed. As the two girls ran toward the exit she added "Oh my god, that was so fun!"

--

Of course Betty remembered. "I sure do."

"Can you believe what awful things we did back then?"

"Oh man, we were really bad," Betty agreed. The garden had been first, but numerous alleys, alcoves, parking garages, stairwells, hallways, doorways, and closets had served as impromptu toilets for them over their years of friendship.

Other than the girls, the garden seemed empty. A gentle breeze blew through the trees, and the soothing percolation of a fountain contributed to the zen calm of the park. "It's a shame more people don't come here. This is one of the best places in the city."

Sarah approached the fountain, a large circular stone basin half-filled with water trickling from a simple bamboo pipe. "Then again, I feel like this is our special place, and I'm glad no one else seems to know about it." She paused, and glanced at the fountain. "Oh god. I had a lot to drink with lunch. Doesn't that sound make you need to pee? Let's find the restrooms."

Betty felt a twinge of disappointment. She knew her Sarah had definitely changed and matured since college. Even though Betty told Sarah everything, Sarah hadn't talked about peeing in public herself for ages. Still, Betty had thought maybe Sarah brought them here for more than revisiting old memories. "OK. Remember where they are?"

"Of course I do. Right fuckin' here!" Sarah said before pulling her skirt up and tights down. She maneuvered into position, sitting on the edge of the fountain, her naked ass and pussy hovering just a few inches above the pool of water. Seconds later, the gentle sound of water trickling from the bamboo pipe was joined by that of a much harder stream splashing into the pooled water.

As Betty recalled, such fountains represented cleanliness and purity. She felt an electric surge in her body as she watched her friend pollute the sacred water with urine. "Oh my god, Sarah! Holy shit!"

"What? C'mon Betts. You know this is so much nicer than some stinky public bathroom in the park." The sound of Sarah's pee cutting through the water ceased for a moment, then resumed briefly before finally ending. Sarah moaned with relief, then stood up and considered the round stone bowl filled with piss-polluted water topped by a lace of small white bubbles. She shrugged. "Besides, doesn't it look kind of like a toilet?"

Betty felt that, as an architect, Sarah knew exactly what the fountain symbolized and had chosen it to be provocative. "Sure, now that you've pissed in it. You're so boring now that you're respectable," Betty teased.

Sarah shot back a middle finger and laughed. "OK, let's see what you've got then."

Betty would have to pee somewhere especially crass to top Sarah. She would have enjoyed using fountain herself, but when they peed outdoors together, one couldn't pee where the other had just gone. That was marked territory. But, she had an idea. "Watch this!"

Betty walked to the middle of the bridge crossing the koi pond. The water was teeming with a few dozen magnificent fish in striking combinations of vivid color, swimming lazy circles around their shallow confines. Little did they expect, Betty supposed, that their home was about to be rudely pissed in. Betty pulled her skirt up and took off her underwear. Then she pulled up on the her pussy and leaned back slightly. "This pond is nice, but I think it's missing something." A thin, forceful jet of liquid shot from Betty's vagina into the pond. Betty laughed as the fish scattered when the stream broke the tranquil surface of their pond. She twisted her hips and directed her stream towards one group, then another, denying them refuge, and chased them with her piss until they swam out of range. When her stream began to lose power, she squat at the edge of the bridge and let the last vestiges of pee trickle into the water below. "Ahh," she sighed. "I think I found the missing ingredient."

Sarah cackled with delight. "You're the worst!"

"I sure am," Betty agreed. "And that's why we're friends."

nopjans
nopjans
105 Followers