The World Is Mine

Story Info
Monsters rule the world after plague wipes out humans.
4.5k words
3.27
34.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers

In 2008, a deadly virus was unleashed upon the unsuspecting denizens of the planet Earth. It was supposed to cure men and women of all genetically derived deviant tendencies. This cure was the invention of prominent feminist and world-renowned anthropologist and behaviorist Dr. Alexandra Madison. A genius and quite possibly the most famous graduate of MIT in modern times. The United States Government, under the leadership of democratic President Barry O. agreed with her, and the miraculous cure was administered to twenty thousand supposedly willing human test subjects in correctional institutions across the USA. The cure was meant to cure the wicked. Men and women who were the most violent of all criminal offenders. The psychopaths and the sociopaths. The men and women among the population who completely lacked a conscience. Those who were considered truly irredeemable. For the next month or so, everything worked well. They returned to normal, losing all dark impulses and becoming truly decent human beings.

Unfortunately, things didn't stay that way. The peace and tranquility created by the cure did not least. The virus mutated, and had an unforeseen effect. For starters, it killed all individuals under the age of twenty and over the age of fifty five. Billions of human beings died. The rest were split into two groups. The first group included the Blessed, those who were immune to the effects of the virus, and they numbered around six million. The second group included the Cursed, those who had been mutated by the virus and didn't die.

These Cursed were those men and women which completely devolved into sex-craving creatures who were sterile, and seemingly stopped aging altogether, yet nevertheless craved the flesh of living beings as well as all manners of rough, violent, weird and kinky sex. They became almost exclusively nocturnal and were incapable of human speech as a result of devolving to an almost animal-like level. The mutated virus was contained in their saliva and through it, they would infect the Blessed, those human beings who were immune to the First Strain, that portion of the virus which killed all the people. A Blessed human being who exchanged bodily fluids with the Cursed became one of the Cursed. The Blessed numbered six million. They were determined to repopulate the planet Earth and rebuild civilization. Unfortunately, the Cursed numbered one billion. Every night, the Cursed came out and went after the Blessed. It was a war fought on all continents to determine who would become the rightful rulers of the planet.

The year is 2020. My name is Daryl Stephen Alston, and I think I just might be the last living, non-infected, fully intelligent human being on the planet. I'm a tall black man in his twenty eight year on this planet, a man who has been prematurely aged by the nightmares he has seen. I am currently living in the city of Boston, Massachusetts. Why Boston? For starters, it's where I was born. I lived here with my father, Civil Engineer James Alston, and my mother, Emerson College professor Lana Albright. I had a little brother named Malcolm. We led peaceful lives in the city. Just a family in the big city with our ups and downs. Then, all changed in 2008.

The world ended. I am still living in the same neighborhood where I grew up. Boston is still my home. This once-magnificent city lies in ruins. Most of the people I knew are dead, including my family members. Those who didn't die, well, let's just say that I don't want to see them. They've all turned into nearly exclusively nocturnal, sex-craving, mindless freaks. You might think, what's the harm? What's wrong with people craving sex? Hey, I am not a prude by any means. A whole planet full of people who crave sex? That doesn't sound like a plague, it sounds like the party of the century. It doesn't sound so bad. Well, the reality was quite different.

These nearly exclusively nocturnal, mindless inhuman sex addicts aren't truly people anymore. People have minds. People have urges. People have needs. But people also know how to control themselves when they have to. These things don't have any semblance of self-control. At all. The very idea of them controlling themselves seems laughable to me because I've seen them at their worst. Have any of you ever seen a crack addict? They don't do it because they enjoy it. They stopped enjoying it the moment they got hooked. Getting hooked takes away all the pleasure out of something. The moment choice is taken away and want becomes need, pleasure is quite often removed, replaced by something else. One can live without pleasure. One cannot exist without meeting one's most basic needs. That's what this addiction is for these things. It's a need for them, just like going to the bathroom is a need for you. These things out there don't enjoy what they do. They do it because they must. They're slaves to indomitable instinct run completely amok. Mindless Monsters. To me, that's a fate worse than death.

I watched my entire world fall apart. Civilization crumbled. The Cursed roamed over all the cities in all the countries of the world. They found the Blessed where they hid, and transformed them by force. I was forced to watch the devolution of the entire human species. We went from intelligent and capable beings, the very top of the natural order, into subhuman creatures ruled by instinct rather than intelligence, sentience and reason. It was the single most disturbing thing I had ever seen. It was just wrong. Yet I couldn't close my eyes and will it away. Why? Simply because it was all around me.

In every street, every corner, every subway and every house. Men and women were affected by the virus, and either died and transformed into subhuman, sex-craving, mindless nocturnal maniacs. The Blessed, those who possessed some form of natural immunity from the devastating effects of the virus sought to hide from the Cursed, the devolved ones. Unfortunately, they were a little outnumbered. Alright, more than a little outnumbered. Keep in mind that these people were ordinary people whom random chance or some trick of nature made genetically different from the rest of humanity, thereby granting them partial immunity to the most devastating viral agent ever conceived. These people weren't soldiers, warriors, or survivalists. They were ordinary Joes and Janes placed in a decidedly unpleasant situation and thrust against impossible odds. They put up a brave fight. Some of them escaped onboard massive boats packed with supplies and roamed the world's oceans, avoiding the land since it was teeming with infected nocturnal Monsters.

Yeah, one by one the Cursed caught all of us who numbered among the Blessed. They captured us, ensnared us, seduced us and transformed us into their own kind. I am the last intelligent human being left on the planet Earth. By day, I roam all over the city of Boston, looking for weapons and food supplies. I'm alone. I have no one for company, not even a dog. By night, I stay hidden in a fortified bunker. The Cursed roam the land. They feed upon the animals they catch. When they catch a human being, they will have sex with him or her, and try to convert them using the virus. If that doesn't work, they will feed upon that nonconvertible human being. Get it? Cool.

I stay hidden at night and move about by day because I want to stay alive and human. Yet one day, I fell into a trap. I fell into a hole right in the middle of the day, and I couldn't get out. When night came, the sex fiends swarmed out. I was surrounded. I cursed myself for this. I should have seen it coming. The sex fiends caught me. There were hundreds of them. Male and female. They moved about naked and to my everlasting shame, I actually found some of them appealing. They took me underground, to a secret lair. I was about to meet the fate I had been delaying for years.

I was brought before the leader of the Infected. They dropped me in the middle of a cave. Out of the darkness came the leader. I gasped when I saw who it was. A tall, heavyset naked, blonde-haired white woman with a plain face, large breasts, thick body, wide hips and big, plump ass. Even mutated and horrid-looking as she was, I knew who she was, or rather, who she had been. Prominent feminist and anthropologist Dr. Alexandra Madison. The woman whose hubris led her to think she could change the world and cure it of evil. She who unleashed hell on earth. The politically correct feminist whore who played Pandora to all denizens of modern Earth. Yes, I would have recognized the bitch anywhere.

I felt kind of happy to see that Alexandra Madison hadn't died after all. Because for years, I dreamed of killing the bitch. Her followers, the mindless infected mutant freaks growled and hissed. She growled, and they all fell silent. She circled me. I looked into those pitch-black, feral eyes of hers. She was no longer human. She was one of the infected mutant freaks. A Monster. A living nightmare. Exactly what the cunt deserved for unleashing hell upon the planet Earth. She began speaking to the others, not in words but in the guttural sounds an ape might make. It was amazing. Those things actually had their own language!

As she spoke, my very capacious brain actually began to understand them. Sort of. In the eyes of these Monsters, I was a legend. It was incredible. For years, these mutated Monsters lived in Boston and the only thing they had to fear was me, the human who walked in daylight and carried a gun. I laughed. I am considered a legend among these Monsters! Alexandra Madison laughed, then looked at me curiously. Then, she kissed me. I resisted. I bit her lips. This only seemed to encourage her. She kissed me, and began undressing me. In spite of myself, I was turned on. Don't blame me or call me weak, folks. I haven't had sex in years!

Alexandra Madison, the female Monster who led the mutated freaks, knelt before me and began sucking on my dick. In no time, my eight-inch, uncircumcised black cock was hard as hell. The other mutated freaks, both male and female, seemed incredibly turned on by this. So much that they began doing it. I watched them, groaning as the Queen of the Monsters went down on me.

All around me, the mutated freaks were having sex. I watched a big black female mutant with huge tits and an even bigger ass grab a tall, skinny white male mutant and pull him down. She sucked on his thick cock, then began riding him. The big black female impaled herself on the white male's cock and straddled him. He dug his fingers into the flesh of her hips and savagely bit her tits as he fucked her. She shrieked in pleasure and rode him for all he was worth. Yeah, they were having fun alright.

A tall and heavyset white female mutant with the biggest ass I've ever seen grappled with a tall, gigantic black male mutant. He pushed her down, and they wrestled ferociously. The two Monsters fought viciously, gouging out chunks of each other's inhuman flesh. The male Monster won, beating the female Monster into submission. He then put her on all fours, and spread her plump white butt cheeks wide open. Before my amazed eyes, the male Monster shoved his giant prick into the female Monster's asshole. The female Monster howled and tried to flee. The male caught her in his seemingly unbreakable grip, and fucked her good. After a while, she stopped struggling. Rather, she relaxed, and enjoyed.

A large female mutant who had once been a heavyset, gorgeous, big-bottomed Latin woman grabbed a skinny, growling Asian female mutant and tackled her on the ground. The two female mutants wrestled fiercely, and before my shocked eyes, the smaller mutant proved to be the better fighter. She completely dominated the fight, effectively demolishing the large female mutant. The victor grabbed the loser's head, and buried it between her legs. The Latin female mutant began to obediently lick the Asian female mutant's pussy. The Asian female mutant moaned as her slave pleasured her. Then, she grabbed the big female mutant and shoved her on all fours before mounting her with a strap-on dildo. Sapphic lust, mutant style! Now I've seen everything.

Well, apparently not. A big mutant who had once been a large black man was having his way with a skinny, balding Latin male mutant. The black male mutant shoved his huge cock into the skinny Latin male mutant's asshole, and fucked him good. The Latin male mutant squealed loud enough to wake the dead. Yeah, he was definitely the bitch in this relationship. His screams seemed only to encourage his dominant partner, who fucked him harder and faster. Hot damn! Now I've seen everything!

Oh, man. I've been so absorbed by the sights I was beholding that I almost forgot about the mutant Queen's cock sucking. She had skills, folks. In no time, she got me hard as hell. She sucked my cock and licked my balls until I was spent. When I came, she drained me of all my cum. I screamed in sheer pleasure. I've never felt anything like this before or since. The Queen wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, then looked up at me. In that moment, I was filled with desire. It didn't matter that she was an inhuman Monster and the Queen of a bunch of freaks. She was female and I was male. She wanted me and I wanted her. That's all that mattered. I leapt into her welcoming arms. We rolled around on the floor, in a passionate and violent embrace.

I pinned her on the floor, and sucked on her tits. Her surprisingly soft and firm breasts, which smelled of earth and decay, yet aroused me like nothing else ever had. She looked at me with those depthless black eyes of hers, and I saw a primitive, elemental desire in them. She spread her legs, welcoming me inside. I thrust my cock into her pussy, and fucked her vigorously. I fucked with all the love and hate I could muster. I was attracted to her and repulsed by her at the same time. God, I didn't know I could feel this much lust and revulsion at the same time. She screamed as I fucked her. I fucked her, and roared savagely. I suddenly noticed that all the others were looking at us, even as they romped away like lust-filled animals.

Yes, the Monsters were watching me fuck their Queen. I smiled naughtily, and decided to give them something to see. I suddenly pulled out of her snatch. The Monster Queen stared at me, astonished. I laughed maniacally, and grabbed her. Though she resisted, I put her on all fours. I leaned down, and licked the side of her face. Oddly enough, that seemed to calm her down. I gently spread her sexy, plump butt cheeks, and rubbed my dick against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went inside. The Queen's piercing cry as I penetrated her was music to my ears. I grabbed a handful of her long hair and yanked her head back as I fucked her. She bucked wildly against me but I held on. Man, she was wild. But I held on. I fucked that sweet ass.

All around us, the others were romping away happily. Male and female, male and male, female and female, and odd combinations of all three groups. With wild abandon, they fucked and sucked like sex was going out of style. It was unlike anything I had ever seen before. Those orgies I watched on DVD couldn't have prepared me for this. This was nature, lust and abandon given free reign without morality, conscience or sentience getting in the way. This was how humans must have been, before they evolved and developed intelligence. It was twisted, it was captivating, and it was sick. It was horribly beautiful. It was magnificent.

As I fucked the Queen, the mother of all Monsters, all eyes were on me. I made her yield to me, and she growled but gave into me. My cock thrust into the depths of her ass, which was warm and tight. So welcoming in spite of being an incredibly tight fit. I had my way with her. It felt...good. No, better than that. It felt great. Better than I could have imagined. I fucked her hard and fast, then slowed down. I took my sweet time. I had my fun, and when I was done, I came. I might be a prisoner about to be mauled, mutilated or executed, but while we fucked, and I held her in my power, I was the master. We fucked until we lay exhausted, in a field of blood and love juices, among hundreds of others. In spite of my strange surroundings, I slept peacefully.

When I came to, it was another story. I felt horrible pain, and woke up in fright. I looked around, and realized that I was still underground. I hadn't dreamed any of it, it was all real. My capture by the infected, my meeting with the Queen, and the ensuing orgy. It was real. All of it. I looked around, and noticed that all the Monsters were lying about, fast asleep. Carefully, I walked around the sleeping bodies. I needed to get out of the underground lair. I needed to get back to the surface, into the sunlight, where they couldn't follow. Sunlight wouldn't kill them. They weren't like the vampires of legend. No, it bothered them so they preferred to avoid it. They've been known to brave it when they had to.

I walked through the lair, past hundreds of sleeping Monsters. Male and female, male and male, female and female, they lay entwined in hideous lust as they slumbered. I couldn't believe what I had done. I had actually made love to the Queen, the mother of all Monsters! Disgust and shame filled me where only lust and passion had been, hours earlier. I got lost many times in the underground tunnels but I managed to find my way. At last, I saw a large door, and beyond it...sunlight! I rushed toward it...and the strangest thing happened. The moment I set foot outside, a searing pain enveloped my whole body. Screaming in pain, I recoiled into the darkness. I lay on the cold, dark floor. Only ten feet from the door. No! This couldn't be! What was happening to me? What had the Queen done to me? I looked at my hands, and noticed that they had become talons. The answer was painfully obvious the moment I asked the question. I was no longer human. I had become one of them.

I don't know for how long I lay there, crumpled up in pain, unable to move. What was happening to me? What have I become? I fell asleep. When I came to, it was late in the afternoon, judging by the light outside. And I was no longer alone. The others were there. Hundreds of them. They filled the vast parking lot of the building which served as the lair. Standing right in the middle of them, with an escort like a twisted version of the heavenly host was Alexandra Madison, Queen of the Monsters. She who started it all. The foul beast wore a deceptively beautiful smile on her face. The others looked at me, and they were laughing. I looked into the Queen's depthless black eyes. She looked at me, and beckoned with her hand. The others looked at her respectfully, and even bowed their heads. I rose, and went to her.

She stepped toward me, and gestured for me to kneel. I stood before her, and even after all she'd done to me, I was still sexually attracted to her. My attraction to the Queen was powerful. Even more than it had been before. I found myself kneeling as commanded. She stepped in front of me, and touched my head. I kept my gaze on the floor, as did the others. We were all in awe of the monstrous matriarch, the Queen, master of all us. It all made sense now. The others were all in awe of here. It was almost as if something inside sapped my will. Somehow, the fact that she changed me and fused her DNA with mine seemed to have given her power over me. I lowered my head further in defeat. The monstrous matriarch cackled with glee, and her demonic followers roared with laughter.

My entire life, I've struggled. I remembered the hard but wonderful days I spent with my family. I remembered my father and mother, and my brother. They died, slain by Monsters. They died fighting. They didn't surrender. They perished, slaughtered by Monsters which she created. It was all her fault. Both as a human and as a mutated freak, Alexandra Madison was a monster. She unleashed hell on earth. She was responsible for the deaths of billions. For this, she had to pay. I felt anger the likes of which I had never known swell in my breast. As my family died fighting rather than to surrender, then so shall I. I rose, and struck the matriarch.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,118 Followers
12