The World of WoW

Story Info
Just one perception of her role in Azeroth
1k words
3.13
20.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is for those that are over 18 only. The following is a fantasy and in no way reflects any real persons. Any similarities are purely coincidental. This is a fictional story made from the imagination of a World of Warcraft player.

*

My name is Birghid and this is the story of some of my sexual escapades. I am one of the few humans that reside on the planet Azeroth. On this planet there are many other species of humanoid and non-humanoids. There are some real strange beings on this planet. That is unless green skin and horns coming out of your head is normal, then not so strange. That's what it's like here on Azeroth. Being a human on this planet, in my mind, is like being a little above the station of servant. Luckily, that's exactly why I can do what I do. Not many people pay too close attention to servants. I must admit, that the places and people I've gotten myself into, well, I wouldn't be able to get so close to some of them if I had any other blatant talents. Trust me though, the talents I do have work really well for someone like myself.

I couldn't really say where it all started, I can't remember that far back. I was always doing some sort of sexual favor in exchange for something I wanted. I don't see anything wrong with that and neither does anyone else that I deal with. Take for instance the Orcs. One day I saw a rather good looking one pull down his pants and get ready for a ram.

"Silly boy," I said, "it's a shame you have to waste that on a little thing like a ram."

He took that as an invitation to join me in the hayloft and have a little fun. He was green in more than one way, but he was well equipped. He soon realized that real sex was nothing like taking a ram unawares. We got caught because he couldn't keep quiet and I had to leave abruptly or suffer some sort of stoning. I did get a trinket that he was hiding from his mom. All in all, good fun.

Now Elves are a little different. Blood elves are mostly Sadists and Masochists. I've had some that wanted to inflict pain and see blood before they could get off and others that had to practically be suffocated to get any satisfaction. All elves, however, have one thing in common. They like to have group sex. Everyone having sex with everyone else. They all seem both bi-sexual, or try-sexual as I once heard the term. If there's a free hole somewhere, someone is filling it. Some of the females get in on the filling holes action too. The only real problem I've come across is that they just don't know when to call it quits, both sexually and emotionally. Having sex in a group for 10 days straight tends to put a little chafing on some areas of the human body. I had one Night Elf that thought he was in love with me because I sucked his cock for 2 days straight. I mean, sheesh, certainly not what I'm looking for long term.

That wasn't the most emotionally tangled I got though. I once had Tauren. They might look big and intimidating, but I tell you, I got him to chase me a little before I let him pummel me. I had him eating out of my ...palm. Those tongues can do awesome things in a really short amount of time. This is a good thing, because they have got the smallest dicks I've seen proportion-wise. You would think, they're huge so they must have enormous cocks. The opposite is true. He was also really weepy when it came to me moving on. Imagine trying to get out from under one of those beasts. I procured quite a bit of gold from that one. Who knew Taurens were the type to hide gold under their beds.

Needless to say I'm rather sexually adventurous. I was once sandwiched in the middle of two Troll brothers. Now those guys practically broke me, but not before I made sure they were broke first. I had one holding my ass and stuffing me for all he was worth while his brother was shoving my head onto his cock like I was a ragdoll. I had to sneak out of that situation before they woke up, otherwise I'd probably still be there. Or dead. The chest I got out of the was just as stuffed as I was just hours earlier.

I would never suggest having sex with the Undead, though. I once decided to let one of them go down on me. He wasn't asking for anything in return so I figured, what the hell. Everything was fine for the first few minutes. Then his tongue fell off. He'd put it back on and it would fall off again. It didn't take me long to realize why no one had let him do that in a very long time. I didn't have the heart to accept anything from him.

The biggest cock I've ever seen proportion-wise would have to be on a Dwarf. I can't recall his name but he was 5'0" and his dick had to be 9 inches long and 4 inches around the base. Dwarves are strong to boot. This guy could bend me into a pretzel and fuck me sideways. Dwarves are the wealthiest beings on the planet, in my experience. He must have liked me a lot, because I'm still living off of what he gave me for my companionship.

The most sexually satisfying, however, would have to be the Draenei. The women have the most talented tongues and the men have little bumps on the top portion of the dicks right up next to their stomachs. So when they're all the way inside you, (which can actually take some time and getting used to) those bumps hit a girls clit with some awesome force. Just beware of those Draenei Shamans, they have a tendency to turn into a wolf right at climax. The bastards! I may also have a thing for bluish skin. We're going to leave that to be determined. Although they don't pay as well as a Dwarf, they are some real movers and shakers. Forgive the pun.