The Worship: Caroline & Brendan

Story Info
Brendan turned over when his mother entered the room.
3.5k words
4.26
131.6k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers

As lighting lit the night sky and thunder screamed its warning call, Manteca stood under the gnarled knotted great oak tree swaying to the rhythm of the song of the ancients. Calling out to the love between Eve and Abel she urged the heavens to embrace its newest lovers. Falling to her knees she thrust out her bare breast to the moons light and asked for the gods to bring forth the newest lovers to their forbidden ecstasy, bringing balance to nature. Pulling and twisting on her big chocolate breast she asked for mother natures white milk and golden honey to flow freely and quench her son's waiting parched mouth. Squeezing her nipples she howled under the moon for nature's son to plant his seed and bring about the world's newest harvest of lovers.

Caroline opened her eyes as the wind whipped threw the trees, banging the branches against the window pane. Taking a moment to remember where she was, she felt comfort at knowing she was at her son's home and her nightmare of a marriage was finally over. Driving drunk her husband was killed when his car ran off the side of the road hitting a tree head on. The police said his alcohol intake was three times the legal limit.

Feeling a cool breeze she sat up to investigate. The tempo of the rain increased along with the strength of the storm. Easing the cover's off of her she stood up searching with her feet for her slippers. Lightening lit the room, she scanned the floor unable to find them, jumping as the thunder clap sent chills down her arms. Padding over to the wall she ran her hand over the light switch, clicking it back and forth she discovered the power had gone out.

Noticing the chill in the air she glanced over at the window. Lightening ripped through the room showing the gapping hole in the lower half of the window pane where the tree branch had crashed through. Rubbing her eyes she pulled the door open heading out into the hallway.

Brendan turned over when his mother entered the room. "Brendan, are you awake?" Her voice was quiet. Caroline was unsure why she felt at odds with herself. Where she was usually sure about her thoughts, her mind was racing, she momentarily forgot why she had come into her twenty-three year old son's room.

Brendan stared at where his door was located, knowing her silver blue eyes were trying desperately to find him in the dark. Months ago his mother had moved in with him until she could sell and purchase a smaller home. This was unlike her to wake in the middle of the night. He thought she must have been thinking of his father.

She waited, back straight, hands loosely clasped in front of her and lips pressed into a tight line. She hated to admit it, but she could swear the storm was calling out to her. She felt sexually hungry, which was unlike her. Since her husband Kenny had stopped having sex with her, she had become complacent in the bedroom. Maybe this new feeling was a result of her body reawakening and freeing itself from her husband's cruel control. Whatever it was was making her breast throb with the need to be touched. The nipples where pinching and felt pained, her pussy was slightly wet. She tried to put her sexual desires to the side, and concentrate on why she came to her son's bedroom.

"Yeah mom, I'm awake. This storm is pretty loud. Is everything okay?" Brendan said sitting up in bed.

Caroline turned away. Silence filled the room. Finally, she shook her head. Turning back around, she stepped forward. "This storm has got me nervous. A tree has broken the window and the powers out. I won't be able to clean up the mess until morning. I'm a little scarred, I know it's silly but can I sleep in here tonight."

Brendan turned toward the window and stared out, not seeing the rain fall before him. "Sure I don't' mind," he whispered, his voice low, barely audible. Before his father's drinking problem, they'd been close, spending every evening together watching movies or playing games, but the loving and devoted father he'd once known had died the day alcohol had cruelly consumed his life. He had regretted leaving but their relationship was to important for him to stay.

Brendan stood moving towards his mother the lightening illuminated his features. He closed his eyes, his throat burning at the very thought of her sharing his bed, before falling asleep he had fantasized about her lying beneath him, he was still unsure where the thought had come from. He knew it wasn't a dream because he had masturbated and the soaked towel was lying on the floor. He recognized the need to heal their wounds.

Light reflected off of his chocolate brown hair, Caroline had a strong desire to touch and feel its softness. She moved closer and stood beside him. Somewhere overhead, thunder roared, feeling her with a since of wonder, she could feel the energy in the air. Unsure why she felt so sexually stimulated by the storm, trying to regain her scenes she noticed her son guiding her forward.

"Did the storm frighten you?" His throat tightened when she nodded uncertainly, her bright gaze clouded with tears. Brendan caressed her check.

"I don't understand why," Caroline cried, her fear evident in her voice.

Brendan didn't reply. The sight of his mother standing beside his bed in her slip of a nightgown, her face turned up to his and the tops of her breasts pushing out enticingly burned itself in his memory.

Caroline wasn't sure what had come over her. Wasn't sure she wanted to know. All she knew was that when Brendan was ever so gently but determinedly propelling her toward the bed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling him close seemed so natural. And once his lips were close to hers, she couldn't think of any reason why they shouldn't kiss.

How was it, she wondered, as his lips parted hers and his tongue swept inside to deepen the kiss, that she felt that there was nothing wrong with kissing him. And as he took her face in his hands and continued to sweetly explore the edges of her tongue with his, she thought that was exactly what they were doing right now. Comforting. Seeking. Learning. Seducing. To the point she wanted so much more and would have pursued it, if only one tiny little thing hadn't been standing in their way. The fact that he was her son, pushing him away was a struggle, but she had to think through this fog that was clouding her mind.

Brendan was still trying to figure out what was happening between them, when his mother grabbed him and kissed him, it had been surprising, and quit out of character. The passion in her kiss left him wanting more, after the sweet evocative way she had kissed him and let him kiss her back, he was surer of that than knowing that spring follows winter.

Brendan wanted to make love to his mother more than he had ever imagined possible, but his desire for her to want him was much more important. He shifted, so they were no longer touching, and put up both hands before he could be tempted by her sexy mouth and enticing body.

Caroline stared at him in silence, as if trying to make sense of a puzzle whose pieces just didn't fit. The room grew unnaturally quiet. She wrapped her arms timidly around his waist feeling his strong arms embrace her, she consumed his heat.

Halting his progress to the bed, Caroline slid to her knees before her son. Brendan gazed down at her red hair as she cupped his balls with one hand and stroked his semi-erect cock with the other. His breath caught as she timidly tasted his essence with her tongue. Sliding it into her mouth she sucked on the bulbous head. Licking the slit of his cock every time she brought it forward, after plunging it down her throat, she marveled at her own need to please him and feeling her own sexual desire rise.

Halting her sweet assault on his ragging cock, not wanting to release to soon, Brendan gently eased his mother back on her calves.

Raising her back on her feet, he lifted a hand and brushed an errant strand of hair from her check, then cupped her chin in his hand. The silky heat of her skin warming him through and through, Caroline jerked in a breath and closed her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done..." Brendan brought his mouth to hers, silencing her apology, she wrapped both arms about his neck, opened her mouth to the plundering pressure of his and let her body melt against his. His body ignited again. Once he felt her surrender, there was no stopping with just one kiss. He stroked, he teased, he cajoled. Until she was kissing him back wildly, wantonly, passionately, and he knew he had to take yet another step closer to the fulfilling intimacy they both craved.

Reluctantly, he drew away. "Whatever is happening tonight is special. I don't want you to apologize for something I want as well. Tonight is intoxicating." He dropped kisses at her temple, along her cheekbone, the delicate shell of her ear, the pulsing hollow of her throat. He brought his gaze back to hers, and the air between them vibrated with escalating excitement and desire.

The rapid pulsing lightening brightened the room with a mystical glow. Watching her son remove his clothing and then hers sent pleasure chills down her spine, the sparkle of her eyes grew ever brighter.

"Let's enjoy the moment and we can decide how to deal with the future tomorrow." He said as he placed a kiss on her nose.

Brendan decided he liked the excited glitter in her eyes. He liked the rapid rise and fall of her chest with every breath even more. "Here." He swept the sheet to the foot of the bed.

Caroline squeezed her eyes shut remembering all the painful years in bed with her husband, and never finding fulfillment. After twenty-five years, the crushing pressure of playing nurse maid weighted her down, and had robbed her of any sexual happiness. Sarah had never forgotten the promise she'd made on her wedding day. Nor had she resented the sacrifices she'd been forced to make to keep that promise. But after her husbands fifth arrest, Kenny had grown surly and unmanageable. Sarah, at her wit's end, had tried to reason with her husband, fool that she was, she'd admitted to needing him. And once again, he'd turned his back on her.

Sarah's gaze narrowed with pain and contempt at her husbands neglect. If it hadn't been for her son leaving three years ago, she would have never realized the situation had become so dire, yes the arrests were hard and ugly to deal with, but the lack of love was painful and not having her loving son around had helped her to see her husband's ugliness.

Brendan seeing his mother's hesitation, and unsure of her desires, turned her head towards his, "It's okay. We don't have to do anything your not comfortable with. You don't have to prove your love to me. I'm going to love you regardless."

Tears pooled in Caroline's eyes. "I tried to leave your father so many times." Her voice came out a mere whisper. "But I failed to remove you from the problem." Ashamed, she turned away.

Gently, Brendan tipped her head back, forcing her to look at him. "How can you blame yourself for his faults? He's dead and gone. Leave him there."

Caroline stared at him, "I should have protected you."

Brendan absently rubbed her hair between his thumb and forefinger. Tears slipped down the sides of her face. Her lips trembled. She closed her eyes and pressed her fingers to her lips. Bending down he scooped her into his arms and laid her on his bed, lying down beside her he cradled her in his arms.

Brendan recalled the night of his fathers death. "It does no good to be tormented with blame. You weren't the one pushing him to drink. Mom, I love you and I don't want to see you hurting over something we had no control over. We can only control what is before us."

Rolling over, he covered her body with his and cupped her face between his hands. He didn't want to talk about his father or even think of him. "We are here and now."

Gently, he covered her mouth with his own. Her lips parted with a sigh and he slid his tongue inside, basking in her sweet moistness. With his touch alone he sought to convince her that this—they—were meant to be. He knew the rightness of it.

Caroline broke off the kiss with a moan. She shifted beneath him. Her gaze grew wide as she realized she was kissing her son, his erect cock was laying over her pussy. "We can't do this." Silently she knew that being loved by him was what she wanted, but she didn't want making love to destroyed their relationship.

Bringing her hand to his mouth, he kissed her palm then each finger. "Yes, we can. We will." Brendan lowered his head back to her mouth, kissing away her protests. Against his chest, he felt the soft swells of her breasts. Needing to see her, feel her, all of her, he lifted his head and worshipped her beauty with his love filled stare.

Baring her braless breast to his waiting hungry eyes. "Beautiful," he said, his voice hoarse with need. He scooped one full mound into the palm of his hand then lowered his head. Reverently, he kissed the pink bud, first with his mouth then by sweeping his tongue over the firm, beaded tip. She arched her back to give him better access.

Her chest rose beneath him and her soft whimper wrapped him in silken threads, binding him to her. His need for her grew and he moved to her other breast, then he buried his head between the generous mounds and inhaled deeply, filling his nostrils with her scent and warmth.

Lost in a sea of incredible sensations, Caroline threaded her fingers through Brendan's dark hair, holding him to her breasts, lifting herself to encourage him to continue his fondling. Whether it was his fingers kneading her or his warm mouth drawing her aching nipples inside to suckle with urgent need or his tongue snaking out to tease her sensitive flesh, Caroline was on fire. Gone were her previous worries. They could think about the future tomorrow.

Her heart pounded furiously, her skin flushed with heat and need as her son ignited her passions. His palm slid down her belly, and he lifted his head. With eyes glazed with need, his fingers found that hidden budding part of her that swelled beneath his touch. Her hips lifted and she pulled him to her, claiming his lips in a kiss that demanded as well as gave. The pressure from his fingers on her clit caused a moan to escape between their lips.

Caroline felt a tide of passion cresting within her. She pulled her lips from his, but kept her hands wrapped in his hair as need swept her into another world.

Brendan bent his head and nuzzled her neck. "Open for me mom." He increased the pressure of his rotations and stroked faster. "Allow me in."

"Yes," Caroline cried. "Oh, yes." Thought fled as need took over. There was nothing else, only him, only them. Lightening flashed and her body shook with pleasure, seeking an end yet wanting it to go on forever. She wasn't prepared for the loss of control as she found her release in her own lighting storm of color.

Slightly embarrassed by her reaction, she kept her eyes closed and concentrated on calming her ragged breathing, but Brendan had other plans. Encouraging her to part her thighs wider, he slid one finger, then two, deep inside her. Sensitive to his touch, she arched her back. He withdrew his fingers. She moaned in protest. With her eyes locked on his, he brought his fingers to his mouth he sucked her juices. Lowering his mouth to hers he shared her essence. She marveled at her son's sweet desire for her body. Her moans of pleasure filled the room, as a wave of thunder clapped overhead.

Brendan moved over her, settled his thighs between hers. His moan joined hers. "I need you. All of you." He spoke the words against her mouth and slid his throbbing cock into her soaking pussy where moments ago, his fingers had stroked. She was sweetly tight. She spread her thighs to allow him greater entrance. Their body's hummed and sang as the room ignited with heavenly warmth wrapping them in a silky embrace.

Caroline felt his velvet smooth cock slid deep within her womb, throbbing in time to her own racing heartbeat. She moved against him, oblivious to all but the aching need to touch and be touched by him. The friction of him sliding inside of her slick wet pussy sent shivers of delight through her. She tightened the walls of her pussy around his throbbing cock and marveled at his size as she lifted her legs around his waist and let him ride her to his own release.

Brendan supported his weight on his hands and threw his head back as if the contact were too much. Glancing up at him, seeing the look of passion mingling with need, Caroline realized she couldn't live with out him. She needed him as her lover. Heady with the knowledge, she reached between them and slid her fingers down his chest, over his flat belly to their groans where his dark curls blended with her reddish ones. As he stroked in and out of her moist lips, she halted his movement and caressed the tip of his velvety smooth cock.

The pressure built. More. She needed more. "This is—it feels—"

"Right, perfectly right." He took a ragged breath, "A perfect match," and then claimed her lips once more, his tongue thrusting in time to their hips. It was exquisite, pleasuring his mother, understanding when her body whimpered or raged with need. Never would he have imaged such feeling such beauty as they joined in the secret ritual of forbidden lovers, a tale not told, and hidden from mankind.

Caroline grabbed hold of him as her body began the incredible ascent for the second time, but before she found release, Brendan lifted himself from her and settled himself on his calves between her thighs. She felt the tip of his cock probe at the junction between her legs. She moaned, feeling as though she stood at the brink of something incredible. Tightening her hold on his shoulders, she pulled him to her. Her hands roamed from his sweat-slick back down to his smooth ass.

Caroline could see a look of pure anguish etched on his features as rapid lightening lit the room. "I need to have you, mom. Seasons come and go, let this be our new season. Let me cum inside you. Is this what you want?" He needed to know before he released his seed deep inside her, praying she was fertile.

"Yes," she whispered and braced herself for their new future she knew would follow. Beneath her fingers, his ass tightened and with one quick, smooth thrust, he slid deep into her, making them one. Thunder roared above them and nature rejoiced as they united as one.

Her nails dug into him and she gave herself over to him. Murmuring soft words of love, he bent his head to her breasts and held himself still. Slowly, she became aware of the familiar sweet pulsing rhythm of her son's cock within her. He threw his head back. "Move with me, as one." He pulled out then inched his way back inside. His need to heal themselves from their past was gone. All he wanted now was the future they would have together.

Understanding their new connection, Caroline followed where he lead. With each slow stroke, passion built, his thrusts grew harder, deeper until their needs burned as equals. The throbbing centered where they were joined and grew, intensifying with each stroke, driving her further toward the pinnacle of pleasure she knew awaited.

"Now, join me." Brendan's features contorted. Lightening flash illuminating their sweat glistened bodies and thunder roared as Brendan moved with one final, deep thrust, releasing and splashing his seed and coating her womb, as a singular sperm brought life deep within his mother's womb, promising them a new season of love as scorching flames of passion rippled through them, sending them soaring high on a tide of blissful surrender, their orgasm ebbed and flowed around them as they gently cascaded down into a wondrous satisfying bliss.

Hours later, Caroline sighed and nuzzled her cheek against his chest. She noticed the storm had stopped. "It's over."

swtpanties
swtpanties
109 Followers
12