The Worst My Wife Ever Got Was Good

Story Info
I watch my wife with a stranger.
3.6k words
3.8
96.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched my best friend,Matt, eye my wife's tits each time he thought I wasn't looking at him. It had turned into a game of sorts over breakfast. Each time I turned my head away, his eyes went to her big knockers. Obviously, he didn't realize that I could see his reflection in a nearby window. My wife, Janice, was either unaware or pretending not to notice the looks. I wasn't certain which it was. Her big, 38DD breasts always drew stares from men. Early in our marriage, she had once admitted that she knew men looked at her large breasts and probably wanted to fuck her badly. She claimed that she wasn't comfortable with the attention and never acknowledged it. It was difficult to get her to discuss anything having to do with her body or sex. She always acted angry if I pushed too much for her to talk about sexual matters.

After five years of marriage, I thought she secretly enjoy the attention. Despite her pronouncement that she was uncomfortable with being eyed up, she seemed to do things to encourage it. Like this morning. My friend from the ship had spent the night, sleeping on the couch in the living room. When she came down from upstairs, she was wearing a red robe that permitted a fine view of her deep cleavage. As she made coffee and prepared breakfast, she had seemed unconcerned with the front of her robe and how much bare breast she was exposing. Matt had watched her closely from our vantage point at the kitchen table and I knew that he was wondering if she was completely naked beneath the garment.

I was somewhat curious myself. Janice always slept naked and my guess was that she hadn't bothered putting on panties. I could ask her Matt left, but I knew that she would take it as criticism and give me the chilly treatment for hours afterwards. We played the same game when she wore her skimpy bikini to the pool in our apartment complex or went out on the patio wearing hercheeky peekyshorts. It seemed that she enjoyed men checking her out, but I was expected to pretend not to notice or talk about it. I didn't quite know what any of it meant, but I was learning to keep my mouth shut.

I turned from the window and Matt's eyes dropped to his coffee cup once more. My wife was wearing her innocent look as if nothing was going on. Only the very corners of her mouth, curled into aMona Lisasmile, seemed to indicate some purposeful involvement in the game. Maybe her behavior was unconscious and she really wasn't aware that she was sending signals that confused men. Hell, I was confused about my own feelings. I actually enjoyed watching other men look at my wife, knowing that they wanted to fondle her titties or slip a hard cock into her pussy. I had never admitted my unusual feelings to her because I knew that she would just get angry.

Janice remained in the robe as she cleaned up after breakfast. Matt and I drank coffee, smoked, and chatted about the ship. His eyes were never off Janice unless I was looking at him and when she bent to pour him more coffee, he forgot to check where I was looking before his eyes burrowed down the front of her robe. Her innocent expression never wavered, but I saw a sparkle in her eyes and noted that she didn't hurry the process. From my vantage across the table, the creamy skin of half of one breast was exposed. I wondered if Matt was being treated to a look at a hard nipple.

Janice changed into her skimpy shorts and a halter-top when Matt was ready to leave, having decided to go along for the ride when I drove my friend back to the ship. It was the weekend and Matt didn't have to be on the ship, but he had an afternoon date with a new girlfriend and had to get ready. He sought Janice's womanly advice aboutloveon the ride back to the navy base. He seemed to be asking in a round-about way how long he should wait before he tried to have sex with the woman. I fought down a laugh when Janice explained that every woman was different and that he should be patient until the woman sent a clearsignalthat she was interested in moving the relationship forward.

I considered the fact that my wife was constantly sendingfuck mesignals and wondered if she was seeing someone when my ship was out at sea. Whether she was or wasn't, I knew that it wasn't a question that I could ask without receiving the cold silent treatment. Janice was quiet on the ride home, looking out the passenger window most of the way. I wondered what she was thinking. Whatever it was, I would likely never hear about it. I was tempted to blurt out that we should talk, but I knew I would get theI don't know what you are talking aboutresponse.

Back at home, Janice settled into a chair in the living room with a romance novel and I poured a cup of coffee and drifted out to the patio to smoke. I tried to decide why my marriage seemed so perfect on the surface, but that the currents down below swirled in a confused and unpredictable fashion. Where was this unacknowledged riptide taking us? I drifted into a daydream where Matt fucked my wife while I watched. I wondered if Jenny wanted to fuck other men and just didn't know how to tell me. The fantasy gave me a throbbing hard on as it always did.

I slipped into the bed in the darkness and felt Janice's soft warm titties press into my back as she rolled against me. It was Saturday night and she expected me to want to have sex with her. It was our ritual. We had sex once a week on Saturday night unless the ship was out at sea in which case we had sex the night the ship returned. It was a stupid way to live, but if I tried to fuck her on any other night, an argument followed by a month of coldness would be my reward. Even the once a week sex wasn't really satisfying since Janice didn't seem to enjoy it and made me feel as if she was merely doing me a favor.

Janice put her hand on my leg close to my dick but made no effort to touch it. She never did. I had to move her hand to my dick and then her fondling was half-hearted. As soon as I managed a hard on she would want me to get on top and fuck her as if she was anxious to have it behind her. She would make cooing noises as if she was feeling pleasure while I fucked her, but I didn't believe that she enjoyed it at all since she never had an orgasm. She was just doing herwifelyduty, something to get over with for another week.

To get excited about having sex under the circumstances, I had first resorted to imagining that I was a stranger, meeting her at a cheap motel for illicit sex or one of my friends from the ship fucking her behind my back. That had worked for a couple of years, but lately I had to imagine that I was watching someone fuck her in order to get aroused. It was a strange feeling to play the duel roll of fantasy lover and voyeur husband, but the game was wildly exciting to me. Janice had noticed the change and had mentioned a couple of months previously that I seemed to be getting wilder in bed. I sensed a veiled accusation in her tone and thought she might think I was having an affair. I couldn't tell her that the renewed excitement came from imagining that I was watching her sucking and fucking other men.

I positioned myself between her spread legs and guided my hard cock into her pussy. I pumped slowly, remembering the way Matt had looked down her robe at breakfast. I imagined him suddenly slipping his hand inside Janice's robe and squeezing her tittie. She moaned and pulled the robe open so I could see the man's hands on her naked breast. He leaned forward and sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. "I thought Matt was going to grab your tittie this morning at breakfast."

"You don't think he would really do something like that—do you?"

"I don't know if he would, but I think he wanted to," I replied. "I can't blame him since you were giving him a good look at them." As soon as I said it, I knew that it was a mistake. "But I don't see anything wrong with that," I hurriedly added.

"You don't?" she asked in a tone that sounded a little surprised.

I felt a surge of excitement and tried to control the urge to slam into her harder. "Maybe I am weird, but I don't see—a problem with—if you let another man played with your titties. They are very nice, you know."

"Are you serious," she asked, disbelief obvious in her voice.

" I—I mean if you didn't mind, I don't see a problem with it. I'm not saying that I think it's okay for a man to touch you if you objected."

Janice was silent for several seconds. "Wouldn't you be jealous if knew that I was letting another man play with my tits?"

I decided to take a chance and tell the truth. "I think it would be interesting—exciting to watch."

" To watch," Janice repeated. "Are you saying that you would enjoy watchingsomeone put their hands on me?"

I saw no reason to hold back. "I think it would be very exciting." I wondered if the idea excited her. I noticed that she was beginning to squirm beneath me as I fucked her. "I would actually like to watch someone fuck you," I added to see how she reacted.

She gasped softly in the darkness. "That—that is wild. I had heard that there were men who enjoyed watching their wives fucking other men, but I had no idea you felt that way. Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I only realized in the past couple of months that I would really enjoy it. I assumed that you would object to the idea."

" Enjoy it," she repeated as if trying to gasp the notion. "What if you are wrong? What if someone started fucking me while you watched and you suddenly changed your mind? How can you be sure that you wouldn't be jealous and angry—if I did that?"

I fucked her faster. "Because every time I imagine it, I get a throbbing hard on. It is my favorite sexual fantasy." I felt her hips raise to meant my thrusts. "I promise you that I would not change my mind. It is the most exciting thing I can imagine."

Janice opened her legs wider. " So how do we find someone willing to fuck me while you watch?"

It was a good question and one for which I didn't have an answer. "I don't know, but like you said before, there are other men who enjoy watching their wives having sex so there must be men who like screwing married women with the husband in the room. I suppose I could ask Matt if he wants to fuck you."

Janice moaned loudly. "I would probably be too inhibited to do anything with someone we know. I think you should just bring strangers home to fuck me."

I felt an intense wave of excitement at the realization that my wife had just agreed to fuck someone while I watched and she seemed to suggest that she would do it it more than once by sayingstrangers.

"Oooh, that made your cock harder," she cooed. "Are you imagining a big hard dick fucking my pussy?"

"Yes," I admitted.

"Good," she replied. "I like to fantasize about strangers with big dicks fucking me too," she admitted. "I've just never imagined you watching me be a nasty slut."

"I would love to watch you be a nasty slut," I confided.

Janice slammed her hips upward suddenly and moaned loudly. "Fuck me!" she yelled as she quivered violently. I fucked her hard and spewed cum into her before her orgasm subsided. It was the first time she had ever had an orgasm when we had sex. As we lay exhausted afterwards, I heard her laugh softly.

"I guess we'll have to start fucking with the lights on," she whispered, "so you can see what other men are doing to my pussy."

We had sex three times before falling asleep, each time getting more and more graphic about what we wanted men to do to her while I watched.

The next morning over breakfast, Janice asked if I intended to fuck her after another man filled her with cum or if she had to take a shower first. I admitted that I wouldn't mindsloppy seconds, that it would be exciting to fuck her cum soaked pussy.

She grinned and looked thoughtful. "Would you eat me after someone had fucked me?" she asked with a mischievous look.

I thought about it. "Why not?" I asked.

She giggled. "Would you suck a man's dick who was going to fuck me?"

I was surprised by the unexpected question. "Is that one of your naughty fantasies?" I countered.

"It's just something I have wondered about."

"What have you wondered about?" I asked.

" Whether you had ever done anything like that while out at sea for weeks with only men around. I'm not saying that I would blame you if you had. It seems that two men—even if they liked women might make an arrangement to take care of each other's needs until they got back home."

"I've never heard of such an arrangement. There is a strong taboo on ships to avoid homosexual behavior. One could probably get tossed over the side on a dark night if caught doing something like that," I explained.

"Would you do that if one of your friends wanted you to and you knew that no one would ever find out?"

I wondered why she was pursuing the idea. Was she bisexual and trying to see how I felt about it? "I think women are more relaxed about having sex with other women than men are about having sex with other men. Have you had sex with a woman?"

Janice smiled. "Not a woman; a girl. My best friend in high school. It only happened one time because she decided that she didn't like it."

"But you did?"

"I liked the feeling of her titties rubbing on me. I know that may sound odd, but it was a real turn-on to feel her nipples brushing against my skin." She laughed. "Haven't you ever noticed me looking at women with big breasts at the pool?"

"Well... I thought you were just checking to see how much bigger and better yours were."

"No, I was thinking how much I would like to have them rubbed all over my body," she rejoined.

"You've never been interested in trying things with a man?"

"Well...about a year ago when the ship went up to Norfolk, I went down town one afternoon alone. I usually don't go on liberty without a few friends along and I don't remember the circumstances. Maybe Matt had duty. I walked past a gay bar and then doubled back. I told myself that it was curiosity, not a sexual urge when I went inside."

Janice listened attentively.

"After fifteen minutes, I decided that I would leave since the place gave me a weird feeling. Just as I was walking to the door a woman came out on the stage and started dancing and stripping so I stopped to watch. She had really big tits, but when she was naked, I saw that she had a big dick to go with the breasts. I decided that she or he looked sexy and wondered what it would be like to play with a dick and tits at the same time."

"Sounds like my kind of man," Janice replied. "Too bad we don't know someone with that combination of equipment."

"It might be easier to find a willing couple where the woman will rub her tits on you while her husband fucks you," I offered.

Janice grinned. "Hush, unless you are ready to take me upstairs and fuck me again.

I suppose I thought it would be easy to find a horny man willing to fuck my wife while I watched, but that wasn't the case. I approached six different men in bars in the next week before I found someone who would consider the idea. He wanted to come over and meet Janice before he agreed to anything. My wife seemed a little nervous but very excited the next evening as the hour approached when the man was supposed to arrive. She had bought a short, low-cut dress, stockings, and heels for the occasion. I knew she wasn't wearing underwear.

The man was on time and looked surprised when he saw Janice. I think he had expected her to be ugly if her husband had to troll the bars for men to fuck her. He seemed a little nervous too and suggested that we chat for a few minutes before we decided if we wanted to go through with the idea. Janice sat down on the couch with her dress almost up to hips and indicated that he should sit beside her. I got three beers from the fridge and sat in a chair facing them.

After the first beer, I got everyone another. Janice was trying her best to get him in the mood by pressing her tittie on his arm and running her hand up his leg. After the second beer he hadn't touched her and I wondered if he was going to chicken out. I left them alone for a few minutes by pretending that I had to use the bathroom. When I returned, they were kissing and he had his hand down the front of her dress playing with her tittie. I was disappointed when he stopped. Janice gave me a little grin as I went to the kitchen for a third round of beer.

After a few more minutes when the man didn't touch her again, Janice got up and said she would be right back. I assumed that she really did have to go to the bathroom. I was surprised when she came back downstairs that she was only wearing the heels and a smile. The man gaped as my naked wife sat back down beside him, but he still didn't offer to put his hands on her. I didn't get it since I could feel the blood pulsing through my hard cock.

When the third beer was gone and the man suggested one more, Janice stood up and strolled slowly across the room, making sure that her naked ass swayed in invitation. She paused at the foot of the stairs, looked back at us, and said, "If anyone plans to fuck me tonight, they had better bring their ass upstairs right now."

The man stood and slowly followed, but still looked uncertain. It was quite arousing to watch my wife climb the stairs with her bare white ass swaying in the man's face. Janice went into the bedroom and sat down on the bed with a look of anticipation on her face. The man stood beside the bed, but didn't offer to do anything.

"Come on," Janice said impatiently. "Take your clothes off and fuck me, baby."

The man looked nervous but unbuttoned his pants and pulled them along with his underwear down to his knees. I watched fascinated as my wife studied the hard cock a few inches from her face. I thought she was going to put her mouth around the big blue head, but the man suddenly pushed her back on the bed, and climbed on top of her. Janice spread her legs and I barely had time to move to a place where I could see before the man opened my wife's pussy lips with the head of his cock. I was dizzy with lust and excitement as I watched the eight-inch cock disappear into her pussy. He began to fuck her with hard rapid strokes that made his balls bounce on her ass. I saw Janice's surprised look at the way he was screwing her. Thirty seconds later he started slamming even harder and moaning and groaning loudly. He was obviously getting his rocks off. As soon as he finished, he crawled off Janice, pulled his pants up, and practically ran out of the bedroom. We heard the door downstairs open and close and realized that the man had left.

"What just happened?" Janice asked after several seconds of complete silence.

"You just got some strange from a stranger. A very strange stranger too," I offered.

"Well, I wasn't sure," she quipped. "It all happened so fast."

I teased that the next time would be better because it couldn't get any worse.

She reached down, fingered her clit, and asked if I wanted to eat her cum filled pussy.

When I got on my knees and buried my tongue in her just fucked snatch, she squealed with surprise. "I don't believe that you are really doing this," she said a few seconds later, "but please don't stop."