The Writer and the Freeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ginger lost control of her bowels on her way down to the floor and collapsed in a mess of diarrhea, in which she lay contentedly, gasping out the after-thrills, and lightly playing with her clit-cock.

"Mom, what should I do? Johnnie is sucking away at my nasty arsehole like he wants to induce an accident. I don't know, Mom! That is so grross!"

"Make him a happy camper, dear. He's near paradise already just with your pale, wide, soft, bottom on his face, sniffing at your stinky parts. Some men are so besotted by a sexy, beautiful female with a kinky attitude that the only stink thing that could turn them off would be a dead body. Make him complete the trip to paradise darling, as I used to do for your dear father."

"Oh, so we are falling in love are we?" Ginger observed, as Debby turned to give Johnnie a tender, tongue-filled kiss.

"You, you want it baby?" she breathed.

"Oh, Gawd, yesss! Feed me honey!"

"It won't be honey, honey."

"I know, precious. Dowit, dowit," Johnnie gasped, excited beyond words. "Ggaaaaaa," he exclaimed as the kinky girl's fart bbrraaaaapted from her beautiful phattt bottom.

The girl was now frigging her clit in a frenzy as she prepared to abuse her first man this way. She straddled his chest and squatted lewdly, splaying the cheeks of her arse with both hands in a nasty maneuver that left no doubt as to her intentions. She grunted and strained, fruitlessly at first. Then, all of a sudden, the built up pressure forced out a huge explosion of watery, splattery spray, accompanied by machine gun farts, which went everywhere.

Her parent, looking on, fondly remembered her late husband and his own feeding times, both of the red and of the brown, washed down by the yellow. Sometimes she used to visit his office just to wonder if this lion of a manager-in-charge, this competent wheeler-dealer, was really the same entity who had asked for, no, begged for, her shit the night before. She always left with slimy, wet, stinky underwear and an erect mini-penis pushing lewdly at the silk front panel of her panties. But sometimes she had to leave her panties with him so he could jack the wood during lunch time.

Meanwhile her baby was now grunting, red in the face with effort, as a brown log hung, three inches and growing, from her asshole. "Open up wide, Johnnie, honey," Debby instructed, "and chew on it so I can see you."

Johnnie caught the disgusting turd in his mouth and sniffed and chewed, chewed and swallowed, as if eating prime quality chocolate, while stroking his cock almost faster than the eye could follow. The bathroom stank of female stink and shit, and everyone was masturbating with fixed stares and rigid postures as if trying to see some invisible god of Eros in the air.

"I'm kumm- um- um, waaaah," Johnnie choked, and then coughed on a piece of shit stuck in his throat. As the worried pair of ladies approached to slap his back and perhaps prevent some medical crisis, Johnnie coughed and spat out the remnant shit in their faces, followed by some alcohol-flavoured puke and spit.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, somebody sukkit please," he pleaded.

Debby, her face dripping watery shit and puke remnants, bent over and covered the cockhead, applying deep suction. She only had to nod a few times before a great eruption of cockslime raced down her throat.

Johnnie's dong had only slightly wilted, and so he forced his newfound girlfriend to the floor and tried to find her cunt hole. Mother Ginger came to the rescue and guided the pole into place. Ginger bawled out shrilly as the cock ripped through her delicate hymen and lodged deep.

"Aiieeeeee! Aiieeee! Oh, God, Johnnie, ease up, it hurts. Oh, Gawwd." Johnnie rested awhile and lay atop the beautiful girl while she adjusted to the pain. Her breath reeked of ass gas and menstrual blood, and now she turned her head to the side and began to barf gutturally, releasing huge amounts of whitish puke tinged with red. Johnnie bent over and sucked down some of the disgusting puke slime coming from the maw of the beautiful girl, which was filled with putrid, sour, half-digested food, menstrual blood , and bile. He gently began to grind against her cunt 'til she started to responded. He now was stabbing the meat furiously, and his eyes bugged out as his brain strove to adjust to this de Sade-like, incredible, orgiastic setting.

Mother Ginger then straddled her darling's face and pulled Debby's knees to her chest, to open her daughter up for Johnnie's battering. She became so excited that she lost bowel control and a soft stream of runny shit leaked from her asshole and painted her baby's face.

"Oh, God, Mom, you're drowning me in a shitload of diarrhea, you shitwhore," the girl complained.

"Watch your language, child. I will not have you swear like... oh, fuck, my guts are blowing out. Sorry, sweetheart. Watch out!" Ginger squawked as she unloaded a humongous mess of stinky, runny shit right on her darling's face, accompanied by a barrage of farts.

Johnnie, watching this awful, sick display of unbridled, fetishistic hedonism, coughed up more shit and phlegm, and spat it on his sweetheart's face as he increased his jackhammer activity, plumbing and widening Debby's now stretched pussy hole for all he was worth.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, lord," he suddenly exclaimed. These two red haired, green-eyed bitches should be crowned Queens of the world, he thought. He would kill for them now.

"Fuckkkk, fukkit, Mamma Ginger, I'm cumm---I'm cumming. OOH, Mamma, Mamma darling," Johnnie wailed as he emptied what sperm he had left into the unprotected, clasping, fertile, tight hole of Mamma's daughter, who, despite her exposure to freaky, incestuous, lesbian sex, was a virgin until only minutes ago.

Mamma Ginger massaged and pinched his balls to help out. The three were bonded. Mamma Ginger had a boy toy to fill her bisexual cravings; Debby had a compatible, it seemed, future husband; and Johnnie...

What about Johnnie? Shit, I wish I had something bad to report about Johnnie, but the true historian should endeavour to stick to the facts as closely as possible. Johnnie, I dare say, will create a storm of comment at his funeral. I expect to hear baffled comments such as, "What's going on here? This is the first corpse I've ever seen with a smile in the casket. Jesus, that's freaky."

A grave voice nearby will respond, "Pardon me sir, but we, the undertakers, tried to get rid of it. We could make no progress, even with the most potent muscle relaxants available. So, instead of cutting off his face, we decided to let the smile remain. As to what caused it, your guess is as good as mine."

12