The Writer and the Raven

Story Info
Like nothing ever written before.
1k words
4.5
8.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand gripping my throat too tight for comfort but not tight enough for death, he led me in to the locker room. As the tears began to stream down my face he grabbed at my breasts and licked up the side of my neck to my ear. He bit into my ear lobe as he ripped the front of my shirt away spilling buttons and blood in unison to the floor. I could feel reality slipping away as I realized I would soon become just like him, a mere wraith in the world with no soul or faith to hold onto. He slapped the side of my face hard to snap me back to the pain he would soon be inflicting.

He was a master at such abuse; many women had succumbed to his original smiles and compliments only to be led to this very same demise. I say demise in the meaning that this was the end but death would have been so much sweeter. The future that beheld them would be one of selling flesh and souls, draining blood and humanity from every man that was foolish to glance their way. Most of them had been women that would forever look eighteen, ever so useful in the trade of prostitution. However, I was nearing my 32 birthday, so my eternal look was not something of use to this little clan.

No, it was my talent of writing; this would beguile men into the web. They would become fodder for the vamps in order of rank until those that would be last to feed would be scurrying around biting at one another to survive.

So here we have this inevitable descent into this world of lure and feed, it was just too easy for the seniors to pass up. When they seen how easy it was too get food with the use of the ladies of the night, it was a set way of life. The ease of acquired food coupled with the money that they made off the victims whether they became dinner or not seemed to be a free pass to their future.

This would be answer to the food supply problem could have rode for centuries, unfortunately more and more people were going the religious route and no matter what religion that was, all of them preached against lust. Therefore, what to do now that there were no more perverts to prey upon? When all the vampires of the city began to go mad from hunger the answer again became clear as crystal. A female vamp named Crystal Harris brought the new answer to their problems. She was a pretty little thing with long legs and a skinny waist, with tits that were barely supported by her tiny frame. Her long dark hair fell at waist level and the bangs stopped right above her eyes so that it seemed as though she was always peering out from a dark veil. Her pouty lips deepened red from the bloodstains seemed to be the haunt in schoolboys' dreams. They wanted her and would do just about anything be the one to peel away the clothes her pale skin beneath.

She first started feeding in private, without the knowledge of the elders. She didn't mean to go without permission, but one dark night while she was prowling both of her appetites overtook her. His hot body pressing against hers as he fondled her ass, his cock rubbing between her thighs forcing her skirt to ride up; almost exposing the bites where she had first become one of the dark ones herself. She could feel the heat rising in her body, the wetness between her legs causing her head to swim- she was losing control and she knew it. It wasn't until she felt her fangs start to protrude that she pushed him away.

He didn't take the rejection very well, even as he pushed her to the ground and ripped away her panties, she smiled. At first he didn't notice, he didn't care what her facial expression was at this point. He only cared about what was going between her legs; he concentrated on lining up his cock with her hole. He felt the slick hot juice began to flow and almost lost his load right there. Her voice was husky and deep as she whispered in his ear, "Let me swallow it".

His eyes wide with anticipation, he still never focused on her face until she was perched between his thighs; his cock engorged with blood and his heart racing he glanced down finally seen her deep green eyes staring up at him. His dick clenched in her hand, he was unable to get away, even as she raked her fangs against the head of his dick. He threw his head back half in fear, but mostly in delight.

The pain was exquisite; his brain was swirling with this unbelievable mixture of fear and full on arousal. He forced himself to raise his head up from the ground and look back down at her just in time to see her deep throat his cock. Her oral cavity seemed never ending as she took the length of him in her mouth. He moaned as he felt the quivers go all through his body; his stomach tightened, then rose and fell in deep pants.

In guttural shouts she could hear him yell to her, "Please swallow it, oh god please swallow."

She removed it from her mouth long enough to give him the brief comfort, "Don't worry Hun, I plan on it."

As she took it back in her mouth she once again allowed him to remember the fear of her fangs. Allowing them to draw the first blood from the mushroom head of his cock, before she bit down removing his cock right at the shaft and then swallowing it in it's entirety; still hard, still engorged with blood, and while he lay there screaming. With his formerly attached appendage to take the sting out of her hunger she brought him back to the pack to feed upon.

to be continued...