The Writer's Secret Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried and almost fell over. She caught him on the way down and supported him. "Come on Laura, teenage girls the world over master this. Are you telling me you can't do something every single teenage girl on the planet can do?"

Loren stood up straight again. He took several steps, but was too stiff.

"Roll with your hips, but keep your legs straight, close and parallel. Move from your hips." He did this and his gate improved. "Good girl! Now keep your arms moving with your body. Good. We'll make a girl out of you yet!"

Stephanie had him repeat this until she was sure he had the technique right. He was still slow, but he could pick up the pace with practice. He was on the right track, and interestingly, the whole time his erection stood at attention beneath the dress. Finally, Stephanie told him to stop. "I think she's got it! And since you don't want to let me catch you playing with yourself, why don't we go to the living room," she said.

Loren bit his lip.

"What's up dear?" she asked, though she suspected the answer. He was so horny at this point she could have made him ejaculate without even touching him. She suspected he wouldn't mind a little release.

"Nothing," he said sheepishly.

She laughed. "Are you sure it's nothing, dear?"

"It's nothing."

"Because I thought maybe my high-heeled husband wanted me to pretend to catch him jerking himself off. But we know you don't want that, because that would make you a sissy, right dear?" she said in an exaggerated way.

"It's nothing," he repeated.

"That's good because I'd hate to think my little husband was enjoying being a sissy," she said with a smirk. She saw his erection flinch. "Of course, if that's really what you want. . ."

"Personally, I don't see the point," he said. "Maybe as research or something like that, but I have no desire to do that."

"Good, then let's go to the kitchen," she said firmly.

He didn't move. He looked conflicted and his face turned red.

"Or did you want to play with yourself?" she asked bluntly. Loren looked conflicted and terrified, and that's when Stephanie truly realized how much of a kick she was getting out of this. "It's ok if you do. Do you want to?" A malicious smile crossed her face and it wasn't clear if she was making fun of him now or making a genuine offer.

Loren didn't speak but his face turned bright red.

"Come on, speak up. It's obvious you want to masturbate. Do you need me to pretend to catch you or would you rather I just sat here and watched?" she said with a laugh which made Loren suddenly feel very small.

"No!" Loren protested, though they both knew this wasn't true.

"Don't be shy dear, I'm having a great time learning about the real you!" she said slyly.

"Look—"

Stephanie raised her hand to cut him off and smiled condescendingly. "I'll tell you what. I'll go to the kitchen and pour myself a drink. You do whatever you want in here and don't mind me." She patted him on the back and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door. "It's none of my business if my husband wants to play with himself."

Loren listened carefully as Stephanie walked down the hallway. If he was fast enough, he could relieve himself before she could return and then he could deny having done it. . . although the idea of getting caught actually appealed to him, even though part of him screamed that this was a bad idea.

When he heard Stephanie's heels echo off the tile floor in the kitchen floor, he lost no time hiking up his dress and climbing onto the bed. He didn't even bother taking anything off, including the heels, which made maneuvering on the bed difficult and kept him from getting traction. Despite the restrictive clothing and lack of traction, he pushed himself toward the head of the bed, against the pillows, and worked his hand under the pantyhose and panties. He squeezed his engorged member. He hadn't been this hard in years. It had to be this whole experience, but why? He thought briefly about Stephanie and all the little humiliations she had visited on him tonight. This inexplicably thrilled him, but it also screamed "danger!" And despite his better judgment, part of him actually hoped Stephanie would burst into the room and add even more excitement to the night. Indeed, the very thought caused his penis to pulse all on its own.

He began stroking himself furiously, desperate to get some release. But after only three strokes, the door suddenly flew up. Stephanie had removed her heels and crept silently down the hallway back to the bedroom. In her hand was a video camera she sometimes used for work. She burst out laughing.

"Oh my God! Look at my sissy husband? Loren! You're wearing my clothes?! Oh my God! How long has this been going on? Oh my God! You're jerking off!"

Loren's heart stopped. He panicked. Even the part of him that hoped she would return had not expected this. He thought she would calmly walk in, act surprised in a seductive way, and they would make love. He never expected her to act so aggressively or to carry a video camera!

Stephanie rushed to his side of the bed and filmed him up and down as he scrambled to pull his hand from his panties and tried to grab something to cover himself. There was nothing. His heels slipped all over the bed, making him feel like a turtle unable to right itself.

"How long have you been wearing my clothes, Laura?!" she demanded.

"Stephanie! What are you doing?" he gasped as he struggled to get off the bed.

"Don't dodge the question, girly!"

He reached for the camera, but she backed away out of reach. "Put down that camera!"

"You were lying on our bed, wearing my dress and my high heels, masturbating! What is wrong with you, sissy?!"

Loren looked confused. Was she serious? "Please stop filming this?!" He rolled off the bed to the floor. She moved in closer.

"I'm going to show this to all our friends so they can see what kind of sissy I married!"

"Stop kidding around!" he bleated as he pulled the heels from his feet.

"I'm not kidding, Laura!"

"Seriously Steph, stop."

"Why Laura?! I'm the one with the power now. You're going to do whatever I say from now on, or I'll show this tape to everyone!"

"That's not funny," he said and he finally stood up. His clothes were a mess. His bra had twisted to one side, his pantyhose slid below his hips, and the skirt of his dress was folded up and caught in his panties, leaving his erection standing free. His makeup was smeared.

"It's not meant to be funny. If you want to be a sissy, then I'm taking over!"

"I don't want to be a sissy—"

"You could have fooled me."

Loren made a sour expression. "Oh, come on!"

"Did I or did I not find you dressed like a woman jerking yourself off?" She was still filming this.

"Yeah, but you know why I was doing that?" Suddenly, Loren saw a smile in the corner of Stephanie's mouth. He felt instant relief. "Ok, the jokes over."

She laughed. "I got you good. You should have seen your face! You looked so scared!"

Loren finally caught his breath. "You nearly gave me a heart attack."

"Well, you wanted to know what it would be like! Now you know."

Loren shook his head.

"Anyway, get dressed," she said, pointing at his penis, which flopped around outside the pantyhose, and the high-heeled shoe lying on the floor.

"Aren't we done for the night?" he asked.

"Hardly. We're only a few pages into the book."

"Oh, come on," he said.

She shook her head. "Don't talk back to me girlfriend. We're doing your nails next."

Loren rolled his eyes.

"And don't roll your eyes at me, missy! Now get dressed so we can go to the living room."

"But—"

"You can jerk off later, I'll even watch if that's what you need to get it up. But right now I want to do your nails. . . and with this tape," she tapped the camera, "I get what I want from now on."

Once again, Loren felt a mixture of humiliation and pleasure. He liked it.

12