The Writer's Secret Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie returned from the kitchen momentarily with a bottle of wine. She gave it to Peter to open as he held the opener. Then she asked Kathleen about a broach she wore. As she and Kathleen chatted about the broach, Loren felt Stephanie's feet touch his feet again. She wanted her shoes back and he wasted no time in helping her. He felt relieved to be rid of the incriminating pink heels and even more relieved to feel her slide the loafers back over to him. . . only, it wasn't the loafers.

At some point in the kitchen, Stephanie swapped out the loafers for some other pair of shoes. Loren couldn't see them, but he could feel they had a higher heel than the loafers, though nowhere near as high as the pink heels. They also felt like they had a much narrower heel than the loafers. He couldn't tell for sure, but these seemed smooth and had a closed toe. He slid them on, but he was terrified what they looked like. For all he knew, they were bright red! And he couldn't look because he feared looking would draw Kathleen or Jane's eyes to his feet.

Stephanie rose again. "This time I really could use your help, dear."

Loren felt the sweat running down the sides of his chest. He desperately hoped she would change her mind and tell him to stay seated. She didn't. Slowly, reluctantly, Loren rose to his feet. He realized immediately, these shoes had a very thin heel because he had to balance. Based on the added height, he estimated they had a two-inch heel, maybe two and a half. He prayed they were black, dull and unnoticeable. Like a condemned man, he stepped away from the table. He took his first step, unable to look down without drawing attention to himself. Then another, then another. Soon he was in the kitchen, out of sight. He wanted to scream at Stephanie, but she grabbed him first and kissed him.

"This is sooo exciting!" she whispered and jumped up and down.

"It's terrifying! How could you?!" he demanded, also in a whisper.

"Don't be such a sissy!"

He started to protest, but she told him to stop.

She continued: "We need to serve food. Just be a good girl tonight and follow my lead and you'll come through this with your masculinity intact. But mess up and Jane and Kathleen will be all over you. You'll be the new project and they'll never let you become a man again!"

Loren gritted his teeth. He had to trust her, he had no choice, but he was starting to hate this game. He enjoyed Stephanie teasing him, but this was too much. He took a deep breath. Only then did he look down at his feet. He saw a pair of basic black pumps with a narrow two-inch heel. Fortunately, his long pants almost entirely covered them.

"Where are my loafers?"

"Oh, I didn't like those."

"I want them back?"

She smirked. "Don't push me, dear," she sang, "unless you want to wear mine again? I'll happily make you wear them for the rest of the dinner."

He shuddered.

She handed him the pot to take to the table. "And if you want my advice, don't draw any attention to your feet. When you walk, the pantyhose do show. Also, you better be more careful walking on the tiles in here because your heels make an awful racket."

Loren returned to the table quite nervous. He had to admit though, it was indeed thrilling. But it was also sickening. Twice more, Stephanie called upon him to help her bring food from the kitchen. Each time, he was terrified someone would spot him and yell out: "he's wearing heels!" But they didn't.

--0--

When they finished eating, it was time to clean up the dishes. Loren volunteered to stay behind as the others moved to the living room so he could clear the table and clean the kitchen, but Stephanie made a big show of having none of it.

"I'll clean up the table, dear. You do so much around here already. Why don't all of you go to the living room where Loren can serve you a little Brandy and tell you about his latest book."

Her threat was clear, so he agreed.

Loren managed to serve the drinks without anyone noticing his shoes, mainly by keeping his knees slightly bent so his pants hung all the way to the carpet. It also helped that the others were already slightly intoxicated from the wine, and thus weren't particularly observant at the moment. When everyone had a drink, Loren quickly sat down on the couch where the coffee table could hide his feet.

"So Loren, what are you writing now?" Greg asked.

Just then Stephanie came from the kitchen. "You're not going to believe this, Greg! Tell him what your agent told you, dear!"

"Hold on! I'm not writing anything yet," Loren said defensively.

"Now I'm intrigued," Kathleen said. "Why so defensive, Loren?"

Loren's face turned red. He realized he just made a much bigger deal of the issue. "I just want to be clear. I'm a political thriller writer. What Stephanie is talking about is something my agent suggested, but I'm not doing that."

"And what would that be?" Jane asked.

"Go on, dear," Stephanie prodded him as she sat down next to him and put her hand on his knee.

Loren saw everyone in the room staring at him. "She said porno is what sells now," he said uncomfortably.

"Porno?!" said several of the surprised guests.

"Not just 'porno'," said Stephanie with a laugh. She was tipsy as well and Loren realized this could mean danger because alcohol tended to make her very talkative. "Tell them what kind of porno."

Loren's face turned even redder. It wouldn't have bothered him to say this a week ago, but the fact he was wearing panties, women's shoes and a bra suddenly gave him a great deal of shame on this topic. "Transvestite fiction."

"You mean like men in drag?!" Kathleen hooted. Again, the husbands looked uncomfortable.

"That's what she said sells right now," Loren added quickly.

"Well, you go girl!" Kathleen added.

Loren expected more, but it never came. Instead, they moved on to other topics. And about forty minutes later, they decided to call it a night. By this point, Loren figured he was safe as no one had mentioned anything. So when he and Stephanie saw the two couples to the door, he thought nothing of it. He wasn't even all that careful about hiding his feet.

Then it happened.

With Jane and Greg already gone and Peter sliding on his coat, Kathleen, who was still a little tipsy, dropped her purse. She crouched down to pick it up. Loren looked down at her and suddenly realized she had a clear view of his feet. . . less than an arms length away. He felt his stomach drop. Had she noticed? She must have noticed?

Kathleen stood up again, holding her purse, and gave Stephanie a huge hug and peck on the cheek. "Good night, dear. Thanks for having us!"

"Anytime," Stephanie said and kissed her back.

Peter stepped through the door. Then Kathleen hugged Loren and kissed him on the cheek as well. "Good night and no hard feelings, Laura," she said quietly in his ear and giggled.

They were gone.

"Oh my God! What a rush!" Stephanie squealed after she closed the door. "We've got to do that again!"

"No way! It was terrifying!" Loren responded.

"Don't give me that, you were hard as a rock all night. You loved it!"

"I hated it! And Kathleen knew!"

"She doesn't know."

"Yes, she does! She bent down and saw these damn shoes you made me wear and then whispered 'Laura' in my ear!"

"You're overreacting. She was just having one last joke with you about the teasing she gave you earlier."

"No. She knows! I'm ruined." He stormed off toward the kitchen with his heels echoing each step along the way off the hardwood floor in their hallway. Stephanie followed him. "And you told them! Why did you tell them?!" he demanded when they reached the kitchen.

"I never said anything."

A tear actually formed at the edge of Loren's eye. "What were you thinking making me swap shoes with you? If one of them had dropped a fork or something I was finished!"

"Aw, was the wittle girl scared?" Stephanie mocked him.

"And pumps? It's bad enough you made me wear women's loafers, but switching to pumps?!"

Stephanie smiled. She walked over to him and placed her hand on his rock hard penis through his slacks. "I know what would help you forget the night?"

"I'm not in the mood," he said, though he realized he was very much in the mood.

"Not in the mood? Not in the mood for a little reward for how well you did tonight?"

She began to unzip his pants. He had wanted to ejaculate for three days now, but she wouldn't let him. The thought that he would finally get his wish wiped everything else from his mind. He exhaled. "You mean it?"

"Of course, I mean it. But there are two conditions."

He furrowed his brow. "What conditions?"

"First, I'm on top. You're too fast when you're on top."

"And the second?"

"I choose the lingerie."

He looked confused. "I never get to choose your lingerie?"

"I mean yours."

12