The Wrong Third

Story Info
Married couple hires hooker who looks like special girl.
2.3k words
4.42
89.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy couldn't believe she'd gone along with this. She paced nervously around the hotel room. Her husband, Doug, was taking a shower, and she could hear him singing. He was very relaxed about this. She wondered if he'd done something like this before. Every sound outside the door, Cindy braced herself for a knock.

"What the fuck was I thinking?" she asked herself. "A hooker of all things?"

It had taken quite a few calls to get what they were after, and at the time the difficulty had made it seem all the more adventurous and exciting, and that had kept Cindy going for a while, but now that it was about to happen for real, she wasn't sure why on earth she had gone along with this.

"Come on," Doug had said, "it's just one time. Let's give it a try."

And so they called around to find a hooker of a particular general description who did threesomes with a man and a woman.

The idea had never crossed Cindy's mind. She was perfectly happy with Doug, and had no need to spice up their love life. Still, he seemed excited about this idea, and she supposed it wouldn't be too bad. She wouldn't have to really do anything with the girl, just with Doug. She might even be able to close her eyes most of the time and not have to watch anything Doug did with the hooker.

She also couldn't believe she'd gone along with Doug's requests about the girl's appearance, but she had been caught up in the moment, and had appreciated the erotic value of what they were doing.

"She here yet?" Doug asked, stepping out from the shower.

"No, I would have told you, Doug," she said -- almost snapped. "Sorry, I'm just getting nervous."

He smiled at her and came over to give her a kiss. "This is going to be so much fun, honey," he promised.

She looked at his naked body and saw that, while not hard, he was certainly aroused. That reminded her of why she was doing this, and she smiled back at him and gave his manhood a loving pat. "Okay, I'll try to relax."

He kissed her again and then pulled on boxers, jeans, and a T-shirt. He was a handsome man of 45, not a super-stud, but in good enough shape, and with an attractive face and confident bearing. His shoulders were broad, his hands strong, his abdomen only slightly rounded by beer. "Why don't you go take a shower and relax a little, babe?"

Cindy hesitated, but new it would help. "Okay, let me know if she gets here."

"Of course, wouldn't dream of starting without you," he assured her.

She nodded, and went to go steam off some of her tension. As long as they were going to do this, she might as well relax and try to enjoy it. She kept telling herself that as she undressed, and looked at herself in the mirror. She was a couple years younger than Doug with olive-skin, straight brown hair just past her shoulders, oval-shaped brown eyes, and lips which Doug always told her looked as if they were made to suck cock. Her curves were good and her waist lean, even if her figure wasn't altogether quite as tight as it had been in her youth. She was still voluptuous and had worked hard not to let that turn into overweight as she aged.

In the shower, Cindy let the streams of hot water massage her troubles away. She liked her hot showers to be extra hot and steamy, and this was no exception. She stood for a good several minutes just soaking up the heat and moisture, eyes closed, breathing deeply. It was just as she reached for the soap, that she heard a sound and froze in place.

"Hello?" she called out. No response. Must have been in an adjoining room. She went back to showering, and picked up the soap. Suddenly the shower curtain pulled aside, and before Cindy knew what was going on, she was no longer alone in the shower.

There she was. Just as they had asked for. 21 to 24 years old, average height, lean but not skinny, very long very light, almost white-blonde hair, falling straight and all the way to her hips. Soft, creamy skin. Overdeveloped but very firm breasts. Round hips and a show-off ass. Thighs that tapered down to her knees. Calves that curved like pieces of art. The spitting image of the daughter they hadn't seen in two years, Kelly.

"Hi," Cindy stammered. She tried to ask what the girl was doing getting into the shower with her, but she didn't get that far.

The girl smiled. God, it even looked like Kelly's smile. She reached out and took the soap. "Here, let me," she said. "But first I'd better get myself all wet."

She slide in under the shower water, her lithe body rubbing up against Cindy's. Cindy gasped, finding the sensation of contact with woman flesh unexpectedly pleasant, if unnerving. Once she was thoroughly soaked, the girl smiled again and started to lather up the soap in her hands. "I'm Kelly," she said, "It's nice to meet you."

Cindy shuddered, not sure whether it was erotic or creepy that the girl was even using their daughter's name.

"I can finish my shower myself," Cindy said, trying to sound assertive but knowing that the attempt failed.

"You can, but why?" The erstwhile Kelly laughed. "Wouldn't you rather have a pair of soft hands to help you?" She reached out and started to soap Cindy's upper arms. The married woman sighed, enjoying how the girl massaged and cleaned and caressed her all at once. "Besides," the hooker said, "I want to feel your delicious curves sliding underneath my hands."

"This wasn't --" Cindy tried to find the will-power to protest more, but the girl's hands were delightful on her body, and she couldn't deny her own physical response to it, even if she wasn't comfortable with that response. No reason to fight too hard. It was her paycheck that was paying for this, no reason not let herself enjoy it. So instead of arguing, she said, "Your hands feel fantastic, Kelly."

The girl smiled as she completed washing Cindy's arms and turned her around to soap her shoulders and back. "The curve of your back is gorgeous," she cooed, deliberately pressing her upper thighs into the older woman's ass.

Cindy closed her eyes again, realizing into the sensations, as the would-be Kelly started to soap her hips and to reach around and soap her tummy. "Nothing about me is as lovely as everything about you, Kelly," she said, her head lolling around as the young hooker started to soap up her thighs. "I've always said you were beautiful."

The married woman almost cried with pleasure as the girl got down on her knees behind her and started working on her thighs and calves. Her blonde hair fell all over Cindy's feet as she lay her cheek loving on the older woman's ass. Her soapy, wet hands massaged Cindy's calves and feet as the hot shower pelted them both.

When she was through with her legs, the Kelly look-a-like stayed down and slipped right between Cindy's wet legs to come out in front of her again. Cindy moaned at the glorious feeling. The girl came up and started to soap her breasts.

She worked even more slowly and carefully there, massaging, caressing, tweaking. Cindy opened her eyes and couldn't believe how it felt to have this beautiful young blonde touching her breasts.

"Doug's gonna love you," she said.

The prostitute in the guise of daughter smiled but said nothing, trailing her wet, soapy hand, down the thick black bush between Cindy's legs. The moment she made contact, though, Cindy backed up with a gasp. "No," she said. "Not that."

The girl just smiled easily. "Okay then," she said, "your turn."

"What?"

"To wash me."

"I . . . I couldn't . . . "

"You know you want to," the girl said, standing close and practically embracing the older woman. "You'd love to run your soapy hands all over my wet body."

The blonde took the brunette's hands in her own, soaped them up and placed them right smack on her breasts. Cindy said nothing, but inside she felt a tremor she had not known in a long time. It was a feeling she relished, and she didn't want to deny it, so she started to soap the girl's breasts. She found the sensation incomparable. The flesh was soft, yet well-defined, firm, yet giving. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. And the feeling as the girl's nipples grew and hardened underneath her touch...

"Oh god," the hooker cried out. "Oh god, your hands are so good!"

Cindy started to soap her breasts harder, with more confidence, finding the flesh increasingly slippery yet increasingly demanding.

"God yes, yes yes, touch the rest of my body just like that!"

Wanting nothing more than to make this Kelly keep feeling that good, Cindy complied, quickly moving her hands up to feel the girl's elegant shoulders and strong arms. Moving away from her breasts was a bit of a disappointment though, and she found herself leaning forward so that she could feel the girl's breasts against her own.

She reached around the girl, embracing her so that she could soap her back. As her wet arms wrapped around the slippery young blonde, the hooker's face was drawn closer in, and she opened her mouth and kissed Cindy between the breasts.

"Kelly!" Cindy shouted. She didn't know for sure if she intended to scold the hooker for kissing her or encourage her to do it again, but her soapy hands sliding down to work over the girl's sculpted ass seemed the seal the deal for both of them. "Kelly," she said more softly, in awe of how the girl's flesh felt underneath her hands and against her chest.

"Mom," the girl whispered, reaching her tongue out of her mouth and smiling. "Can I call you Mom?"

As her hands worked up and down the young girl's ass cheeks, Cindy found herself saying, "Yes..." even though she wasn't sure why. She'd never harbored any attraction to women or to her daughter. She'd never been interested in lesbian or incest porn or erotica, for that matter. But here she was with a handful of soapy ass, looking into what might as well have been her daughter's face and telling her to call her mom.

"Mom," she said again, "can I show you something?"

"Yes..."

The hooker slid down out of her grasp and guided her gently into turning around. She knelt behind Cindy, the shower falling hard on her head and Cindy's back. Her hands began to work over the married woman's ass.

"Mom," she said. "You're going to love this."

And with no warning, Cindy suddenly felt the girl clutching at her more tightly and then felt the girl's mouth covering her ass with kisses. "Kelly," she moaned. "Oh, Kelly."

"Mom..."

And then Cindy felt the girl's tongue suddenly pressing its way into her asshole. She wanted to say no, wanted to move away, wanted get this situation back under control, but instead she found herself simply leaning forward to balance herself and whimpering, "Oh, Kelly, that feels so good."

The tongue was as deep as it could be now, probing around inside her ass, then working in and out like a wet, muscular dart.

"Mom, I love your ass."

This time, when the call girl's hand reached up and under her leg to make contact with her pussy, Cindy didn't try to stop her. She would let this girl pleasure her. After all, she was paying for it.

The girl's fingers were as magical as her tongue, and the more aggressive the mouth play got, the more aggressive the fingers became to match. One finger, two, three, four, then two, then one, then four... it changed rapidly, depending on whether the girl wanted depth or filling power. Whichever she wanted, she could have. It felt out of this world to Cindy.

And before long under this ministrations, Cindy found herself approaching orgasms, something which had happened less frequently in her sexual life the past few years.

"Kelly, don't stop, please don't you dare fucking stop," she begged, "I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Kelly hummed into her ass, then said. "Please cum, mommy," before shoving her tongue in all the way, showing two fingers up her cunt and pressing her thumb on Cindy's clit.

The 43-year old brunette came with a scream, pounding her fist into the wall and sliding to the floor of the tub, where Kelly embraced her, and they lingered for a moment in the running water of the shower.

Settling down, Cindy said, "Let's go see Doug."

They turned off the shower, and suddenly Cindy heard sounds, banging noises and grunts and shouts and obscenities. She wrapped on a towel and rushed out into the hotel room. There, on the bed, was Doug, mounted by a curvaceous but less pretty girl in her early twenties with blonde hair that was obviously a wig.

"What the hell?" Cindy yelled. "Who are you?"

The young woman kept pounding her flesh down around Doug's cock. Doug was in ecstasy and barely even noticed Cindy's entrance. The girl said, through grunts, "I'm ya hooker."

"They sent two?" Cindy asked, pissed off. She turned to face the one she had just showered with. "Why did they send both of you?"

The girl raised her eyebrow. "What are you talking about, Mom? I'm sorry dad's out there banging a whore, but I sure don't know who she is."

"What?"

"She wasn't here when I came in. I'm as clueless as you, Mom."

"Who are you?"

The girl laughed, confused. "I told you, I'm Kelly. You know, your daughter? I know it's been a couple of years, but..."

Cindy suddenly felt very dizzy.

(To be continued...?)