The X Corporation Ch. 03

Story Info
Toni learns the price of refusal.
3.8k words
4.53
118k
34
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 02/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robertpenn
robertpenn
1,141 Followers

Toni awoke to find Donna lying next to her. Her mind was still foggy from the drug, but this time she had a better recollection of what had happened to her. Tears filled her eyes.

“Why Donna? Why?” Toni asked.

“I’m so sorry. It’s the drug. That damn drug. They use it to control us. It not only heightens sexual arousal, it’s addictive. You’ll crave it. And you’ll do anything to possess it. Believe me I know.” Said Donna.

Toni cried into her pillow. Donna wrapped her arms around Toni and held her as she sobbed. Donna felt the warmth of her body against her bare skin. She knew they were both still under the effects of the drug, and she found herself thinking less and less about comforting Toni, and more about sexual thoughts of her.

Toni noticed the warmth too and soon stopped crying. Donna was at first caressing her body to comfort her. Now those caresses were arousing. Toni shook her head and bit her lip and sexual thoughts began to creep there way back in.

Donna took Toni’s face into her hands and turned it towards her. She kissed her lightly and then deeply. Toni felt herself responding to something that days ago would have made her sick to her stomach. She returned Donna’s kisses with passion.

Soon both of their hands were exploring each other’s bodies. Toni could not believe what she was doing and how it was feeling, but the drug was very powerful. She got lost in her thoughts and let it happen.

Donna moved around and quickly lay on top of top in a 69 position. Her tongue quickly went to work on Toni’s inflamed pussy. Toni hesitated for a second, but began to do the same to Donna. Again, part of her was amazed she was licking another woman and enjoying it, but there was no denying it.

Her and Donna began to pleasure each other with wild abandon. Toni began to cum and cum and from the reaction from Donna, she was feeling the same. Wave after wave of pleasure washed over both of their bodies as brought each other to intense orgasm after orgasm.

Donna finally pulled away as the drug began to wear off. She turned to Toni and kissed her as she lay there quivering. She held her as they talked about what was going to happen next.

Don would be home that night with his weekly supply of the drug. It was held in a small black case that only he had the key to. The amount of drug given to each executive was equal with his position in the company. The higher up in the company, the more he got each week.

Jim had been at the company 5 years and had moved up the ladder to middle management. Donna explained the she had a bit to do with that. She explained that if one of the upper executives took a liking to Toni, Don could get promoted if she performed well.

“Performed well?” Asked Toni. Does that mean what I think it means? And you?”

Donna looked down a bit and said. “Yes it does. And yes I have. Jim doesn’t know about them. It’s for senior managers only. And Jim and Don will not know about today.”

Toni lay there stunned. So much had changed in just a few weeks for her. She’d gone from a happy stay at home mom, to corporate whore. She could not believe it to be true. And she hoped she would never have to do such a thing. She was confident Don could rise up the corporate ladder without her doing anything. She wanted to put all of the past few days behind her.

That night Don came home, Toni noticed him carrying a small black bag. She asked what it was, and was told it was for work. That night, Don brought her a special cocktail he’d made her. Don had no idea what Toni had been through earlier today. He just was certain he was going to have fun tonight!

The next two weeks passed quickly for Toni. Don had given her the drug four times, and each time Toni had fucked him silly. He was amazed at how well it worked. She was frustrated because Don couldn’t perform as well and for as long as she wanted. She found herself masturbating herself silly after Don went to sleep. The drug was truly powerful as well as addictive.

On a Monday morning, the phone rang at Toni’s house.

“My dear. How are you? It has been a while since I’ve seen you.” Said the familiar voice of Dr. Xan.

“I am fine. Thank you for asking.” Replied Toni.

“I am calling to ask a favor. I am holding a small party for some business associates of mine. And I am asking some of the wives of our newer associates to help out hosting. Would you be a dear and assist me?” Asked Xan.

Toni thought for a second, not sure what he meant by hosting.

“I’m not certain, Dr. Xan. When is the party? Can I call you back after I’ve thought about it?” Asked Toni.

“Certainly my dear.” Replied Xan. “Please call my secretary for details.”

Toni hung up and called Donna and told her what happened. Donna was silent for a second and then Toni asked.

“What exactly does he mean by helping to host the party?” She asked.

Donna took a slow breath and sighed and said. “It means what you think it means.”

“And what if I say no?” Asked Toni.

“You don’t want to know. Just do it. It’ll be good for Don.” Replied Donna.

“What are you saying? Will something bad happen to me if I say no?” Asked Toni.

Donna was silent for a few seconds. Then said. “Just take my advice. You’re better off saying yes. And if you’re lucky, it the only party you ever have to host. I have to go now. Bye.”

Toni stood there in stunned silence. What would happen to her if she turned down Xan? She thought that things were settling down for her now. She had hoped it could just be her and Don now. All afternoon, she struggled with the decision. Right before Don came home, she’d made up her mind. She would not allow herself to be used like that. Now all she had to do was call Xan.

She called his secretary and explained that she was busy getting her new house ready to assist hosting a party. She said that perhaps she could do it another time, even though she had no such plans to do it. The secretary was polite and said she would give Xan the message. That night her and Don made love again and it was incredible!

The next morning, Toni sent her kids off to school and went about cleaning her house when the doorbell rang. She looked out to see Mantoo standing on the stoop. She was unsure what to do, and locked the chain on the door and then opened it slightly. Mantoo was standing there holding a small long package and an envelope.

“Yes? What do you want?” Asked Toni.

“This is for you madam.” Said Mantoo as he extended his large arms.

Toni thought for a second and then unlocked the chain and opened the door. Mantoo handed her the package and letter. She opened it and read.

My dear. I was so sorry to hear you would not be assisting in hosting my small party. I understand how busy you must be getting your new home in order. Please accept this gift from me. And perhaps another time you can be of service to me.

Sincerely,

Dr. Xan

She opened the long box to find it filled with beautiful red roses. She smiled and thought to herself; perhaps Xan will leave her alone now. She carried the roses into her kitchen and grabbed a vase from the cupboard. She filled it with water, and as she put the roses into the vase, she took a light sniff of one of the flowers.

She got instantly lightheaded.

Suddenly the gigantic Mantoo grabbed her from behind. He covered her mouth with something and lifted her off her feet. She struggled, but against the gigantic black man, she had no hope. And with her mouth covered, she had to breath through her nose and inhaled fumes from the soaked rag. She went limp in a matter of seconds.

Toni awoke in a fog. The surroundings looked unfamiliar, and she was still confused. Her last memories were of her house. Where was she? And what was happening to her? She was aware she was being touched and fondled. But who was doing it? She blinked her eyes over and over again and shook her head to try and clear the fog.

She became aware that she was lying on a large bed and that she was with many men. Their hands were touching her everywhere. Her breasts were being squeezed and pinched and many hands were touching her vaginal area. She tried to move her hands and push the hands away, but her body would not respond.

Suddenly, some of the hands stopped touching her and she saw a man’s face in front of hers. She recognized it as Dr. Xan. She felt a momentary feeling of relief and familiarity as she saw his smiling face.

“My dear. Since you refused my gracious request for help, I decided that you alone would be the host of my party. It will be your job to entertain myself and my guests.” Said the smiling Xan.

And with that statement, he entered her pussy quickly. Toni’s body jumped in reaction, as she was heavily under the influence of the drug Xan’s company made. Xan fucked her slow and steady with his smallish penis sending wave after wave of pleasure crashing though Toni’s body.

“Yes my dear. You are going to fuck us all today, including the servants when we are done with you.” Said the smiling Xan as Toni had her first orgasm.

Toni moaned loudly as she came. Her vision was clearing and she saw four other older oriental men. All naked and with smallish erections. It was a picture that weeks ago would have frightened and revolted her, but now aroused. Her pussy gushed as she envisioned cock after cock taking her again and again.

The men stood in amazement as they watched Xan fuck the drugged housewife. They had been promised a demonstration of the power the drug held, and they were impressed.

Xan fucked her slow and steady for several minutes, before he began to approach orgasm. Toni’s body responded by cumming several times on his small hard cock. The rest of the men watched enraptured by the reaction of the 35-year-old housewife. Xan had promised the drug would bring results, but they were amazed at how well it worked.

Xan pushed deep and shot his cum deep into Toni. Toni groaned and grabbed Xan’s ass and pumped back against him as she came again, her mouth open as she moaned deeply. Xan pumped for several seconds more before departing.

Toni felt empty for just a few seconds, until another older man came into view. He pressed his cock quickly into Toni and she groaned and pumped back against him in reaction.

The old oriental man had not fucked a woman like this in ages. And he’d never had someone react so strongly to his small penis. But here was this attractive woman lying beneath him reacting as though his cock was a foot long. He pumped slowly into her as he watched her cum several more times.

The old man approached and hit his orgasm quickly. He pushed deep and shot his cum into Toni, who reacted by cumming once again. The old man was amazed!

A third man took his place and began to fuck Toni quick and hard. His penis was a bit larger and it sent Toni to new levels of pleasure. She rolled her head from side to side as she came time and time again.

Toni had been given so much of the drug, she was out on control. Sexual thoughts were exploding in her brain, as she not only let this unknown oriental man fuck her, she was getting off on it. Her pussy exploded in orgasm again as the third man to have her that day came deep in her pussy.

Toni began to lose track of who was fucking her and how many times she’d been fucked. The older oriental men just seemed to keep mounting her, fucking her, and then filling her pussy with cum. When they finished, she been fucked a total of 12 times and had countless orgasms. A huge wet stain was forming under her ass as her pussy oozed cum and pussy juice.

The older men then congregated by a table where Xan explained the use of the product and cost. The old men were spent and interested. Toni laid there, a fucked out mess. Xan waved to Mantoo that they were now done. The servants could now have her if they wished.

Mantoo picked up the housewife and carried her into a large shower area and laid her down on the tile floor. Toni looked at him as he slowly undressed. She knew what was coming and longed for it. The drug still had her firmly in its grip, and she was insatiable.

Mantoo turned on the shower and took the showerhead and rinsed Toni off. He wanted her clean before he got his. He sprayed her pussy clean and rubbed the showerhead all over her body. Just the spray hitting her caused her excitement level to rise.

Mantoo turned off the shower and turned towards Toni. It was then she saw the entire length of his engorged manhood. He was huge! Her eyes got large as he approached her, hovering over her for a few brief seconds before he bent over and picked her up.

Mantoo lifted her high over his head and laughed a deep hearty laugh. He held her high in the air and sniffed her pussy area. It smelled clean and that pleased him. Toni felt like a rag doll suspended in his arms.

Mantoo slowly lowered her until the head of his cock was resting at the opening to her pussy. Mantoo knew she had been fucked repeatedly, but with cocks that were miniatures compared to his. He knew he would have to be gentle at first to allow her to adjust to his length and girth.

Toni felt Mantoo’s huge black cock at the entrance to her pussy and it sent shockwaves through her system. He lowered her gently onto his cock and Toni squealed in delight, as her pussy opened like it had never been opened before.

Mantoo gripped her tight as he slowly lowered her up and down on his massive black cock, with each trip going deeper into the drugged white housewife. Toni leaned her head back and just moaned deeply as she felt it enter her deeper and deeper.

Mantoo had five inches into her when Toni’s body stiffened and she climaxed, her entire body shaking and shuddering in pleasure. Inch by huge thick black inch, Mantoo worked more and more of his massive cock into Toni.

Toni screamed and squealed as Mantoo hit bottom. She’d never felt anything like this in her life. She was full of massive cock and her pussy was pulsating around it. She wrapped herself around Mantoo as her body responded to his slow steady fucking.

Mantoo turned around and pressed Toni against the wall, holding her in the air by her ass cheeks. He began to slowly piston his massive black organ in and out of the delighted white housewife. Toni screamed as orgasm after massive orgasm coursed through her body.

“Oh God baby! Fuck me! Fuck me!” She began to scream and beg.

Mantoo obliged and began to push in and out of Toni and at a faster harder rate. Toni’s orgasms began coming every few seconds and were so intense she thought she’d pass out. But she didn’t.

“Oh God! Oh God! Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder!” Toni squealed as loudly as she could. And Mantoo obeyed.

Toni opened her eyes to see four other men now watching her get fucked in the shower. They were naked and their huge cocks were rock hard for her. They wanted her. She wanted them. She wanted them all. And she came again while she stared at them while Mantoo fucked her as hard as he could.

Mantoo felt it building down deep and Toni felt his cock twitch and knew what was coming next.

“Seed me lover! Fill me with your black seed!” She screamed as Mantoo pushed deeply into her.

Mantoo exploded deeply into Toni and her eyes rolled back in her head as she felt a volcano of cum shoot into her.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!” She screamed as she came with Mantoo.

Mantoo pumped her hard, pumping all his black cum deeply into her. Toni squealed on each burst of cum he sprayed into her, until she felt his relax and soften. He slowly lowered her and withdrew. It felt like a river was flowing out of her as she stood and looked at the rest of the men.

The four men approached her and pulled her into the center of the tiled floor and laid her down. There were two blacks, one Hispanic, and one white man. The white man mounted her and pushed his cock hard into her. Toni raised her legs and eagerly accepted it.

She looked at the rest of the men who were now surrounding her. The two blacks grabbed her hands and took them to their stiff cocks and she began to stroke them. The Hispanic moved near her head and offered his cock for her to suck.

Toni had never felt anything so decedent and sexual in her life. Four men were fucking her and one a sexual high cumming again and again as these strangers used her for their pleasure. She greedily sucked the Hispanic cock, while stroking the two black ones with her hands, while she fucked energetically back against the white man.

The white man fucked her hard and fast for several minutes until he felt it building. He pushed hard and shot his cum deep into her. Toni groaned through her cock filled mouth as she felt his cum shoot into her and then withdrew.

He was replaced by the Hispanic who quickly began to fuck her hard. Toni’s head rolled from side to side as he pounded her hard and fast. She quickly stroked the cocks of the two black men. She was totally lost in lust, being fucked with wild abandon by these strange men.

The Hispanic groaned and shot his cum into her. Toni’s body shuddered as she felt it shoot into her. He quickly withdrew and Toni released one of the black cocks so it could fuck her. One of the blacks rolled onto his back and pulled Toni on top of him. The other moved in front of her and pushed his cock into her mouth.

Toni was exhausted and could barely move, but she really did not have to. The men provided most of the motion as one of them fucked her pussy hard as the other fucked her mouth. Toni moaned as she lets the blacks use her.

Mantoo watched as his fellow servants fucked Toni silly. He watched as Toni’s ass pumped back against the man fucking her and she eagerly sucked the others cock, and he felt his own cock stir. He slowly stroked it hard while he watched.

His cock became still and hard and he slowly moved behind Toni. He bent down and grabbed some of the juice still oozing out of her pussy. He rubbed some around his stiff black cock and the rest he rubbed around Toni’s asshole. Then he slowly slipped his finger in and out lubing her ass while he stoked his hard cock.

Toni was barely aware of what was happening to her. She was still under the influence of the drug and her body was fighting exhaustion as she came and came over and over again. But her body certainly reacted as Mantoo slowly pushed his huge black cock into her tight white asshole.

Toni screamed through her cock filled mouth and her eyes flew open wide as she felt as though she was being ripped in two. She already had one large black cock in her pussy and now Mantoo was slowly filling her white virgin ass with his huge black cock.

She began to struggle slightly, but the three black men held her firmly in place as they fucked her. Mantoo slowly pushed in and out of her tight white asshole as the other men used her pussy and mouth. Toni screamed on every thrust of the two huge black cocks.

Toni’s exhausted body quickly surrendered and let the men use her. The searing pain in her ass subsided quickly as the drug’s effect quickly stimulated the area and she became lost again as another huge orgasm approached.

The man in her mouth stiffened and he grabbed her head and held it tight as he exploded into her mouth. Toni drank it greedily as he pumped his cum into her. He held her head as he pumped the last of his load into her waiting mouth.

Mantoo and the man underneath Toni then got into a rhythm. At first, it was slow. And then they began to go faster and harder. Toni began to squeal and moan and throw her head back as her body shook in orgasm after orgasm.

Mantoo held her hips tight in his massive hands as he began to fuck her ass hard and deep. Toni’s hands were on the tile floor, supporting her, as she fucked madly back against the two black men, screaming obscenities as loud as she could.

“God! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!” She screamed over and over again.

robertpenn
robertpenn
1,141 Followers
12