The X-rated Nanny

Story Info
Nanny Fine gets spanked by Mr. Sheffield.
3.7k words
4.12
55.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers

Inside a modest apartment up north Hollywood, Nanny Fine heard her doorbell chime and hurried to the door to answer it. It was Mr. Sheffield, her boss carrying a bunch of assorted beautiful flowers.

"Oh come o ye come, into my humble cozy home Mr. Sheffield! You never forget how I love flowers. Oh you're so sweet!" Nanny Fine cooed sniffing the flowers. "I'll put the flowers in the vase," she said buzzing his cheeks.

"Fine, you look extra gorgeous tonight!" Fran rolled her eyes and bumped her butt on Mr. Sheffield's front. Mr. Sheffield's eyes almost crossed.

"You know how to butter up a girl's craving for compliments. I've just been out of a spa!" she said in that inimitable voice of her.

"Glorious! You've no idea how desirable you are to me indeed," he sighed.

"Well, just tell me what ya want. I'm easy as A-B-C to deal with," Fine said in her familiar raspy tone.

"Well, guess I'm always a bit tongue-tied over you," Shef said removing his Grey coat and then hung it on the coat's hanger. He walked to the sofa and sat on it and eyeballed Nanny Fine Marilyn Monroe-walked to the kitchen. She was dressed in a satiny midnight blue halter neck mini dress with the back hem raised intently to show off her derriere barely concealed by elegant sheer laced matching panties. Mr. Sheffied looked like he was almost going to be attacked by seizures at the sight and bit his lower lip to keep his gentlemanly composure. "Oh my Lord," he gasped to himself.

"Well, tonight I'll untie it for you," she teased throwing a side-glance wink over her shoulder.

After fixing the flowers, Fine sat on his lap.

"How's it shapin' up, Mr. Shef, honey?" asked Fine smiling in her own charming way, and clouding him with her Shalimar scent.

"Well, I guess it's shapin' up like ah..." His voice tailed off as he groped for words and as she gently wiggled her bottom over his lap.

"Like a rocket launcher, I supposed," Fine giggled.

"You always fill in the right word," Sheffield chortled a little, his face a portrait of a kid driving a bike for the first time. Fine smiled with all teeth out wrapping her hands around his neck.

"Hmmm and you fill me with your charm," she cooed enjoying the feel of his growing erection in his pants.

"Hey, watch out!" burst Mr. Shef catching her sumptuous thigh as she suddenly shot a leg up in the air as she leaned backward pulling in his face to hers.

"How come I never saw you for a week? See we have to discuss our wedding plans," Shef said his lips close to hers.

"Oh, my friend Annabella and I tried this wonderful spa and after a week we felt pink and hale, very invigorating. You should try it Mr. Shef, " she said nuzzling his ear and lipping the ear lobe.

"What's with the Mr. Shef crap? We're engaged and getting married?" he said smoothing his hands over her silky thigh and bringing it down.

"Habit. I'll break it now," she said and brushed her lips against his.

"I'm sorry Shef. You gotta punish me for not seeing ya around for a week and it has to be a good one that I won't forget," she muttered.

"And what kind of punishment shall I inflict on you?"

"Spank my ass."

"Have you been spanked before?" He asked quizzically.

"Yes when I was little but now it's going to be an erotic experience," she said holding up his hand and then placing it on her breast to which he began fondling gently and thrilled at the touch that she had no bra underneath the dress. He almost drooled out of his mouth fingering the hardening nipple.

"Well, if that's what you want that'll be easy," he said breathing raggedly.

"Whaddaya want?" She asked.

"Whatever you want," he replied.

"Ok," she said and turned over on his lap and, "Pull down my silly panties, I want to feel your big mitten of a hand hit on my bum," she drawled. Shef looked at his slender hand and frowned then hissed a smile as he swept his eyes over her bottom seeing the division of her ass through the sheer laced underwear. She lifted her ass a bit as he pulled her panties just right off the bottom swell of her ass and then palmed the smooth ball of flesh, kneading each supple cheek as she breathed hard in anticipation.

Shef began with rather a half-ass job of spanking.

"Oh dear harder! I want to feel some pain. C'mon darling give me some more. You can do better than that," she prodded.

A resounding whack landed on her pinky bottom. "Oww!" She howled. "That's a good one, Yah that kind of whack, give me some more! Harder!"

And some more came until her ass was on fire.

"Oh god, ohhh! Enough, enough! Oh wow!" She gasped.

"Did it hurt?"

"Yeah, it did, but it got me so turned on," she said and eased off his lap. She stood in front of him and her silky slip dress was still hitched up skimming the very top of her legs and exposing her bare pussy but not quite. Shef drew down her underwear that was stuck around her thighs and Fine raised her legs one after the other so as to help him rid off the flimsy garment.

"Hmmm, nice undies," Shef said holding it up to his face and stretching it with his fingers before tossing it aside.

"Come to my bedroom and I'll let you feast on what that thing had just concealed," laughing her trademark laugh.

Shef nodded like an obedient puppy dog.

She took his wrist and led him to her bedroom.

Soon as they entered the bedroom, she cinched right away with him and looked at him with sexual yearning, eyes half-closed and mouth parting seductively. Shef kissed her with open mouth and their tongues met, sucking on each other and trading saliva and breaths of arousal.

When their lips broke off, Fine spoke, "I've got an idea. Ever been into bondage?" He shook his head and chortled a bit with eyes glinting with mischief. She turned her back on him, removed her high heels and then headed to climb on her Paris sleigh open bed. She crawled on all fours slowly to the wrought iron headboard giving Shef a nice glimpse of her bare ass and backdoor pussy. With one hand she unzipped her almost bare back dress until it was loosened and she got out of it.

Shef used opposite feet to remove his shoes and hurriedly stripped down his clothes until not a stitch was on and his pecker stood like a pirate's telescope.

"Wow, you're hot and ready," she said as she spread-eagle on her bed with hands outstretched above her head. "Get some scarves in the top drawer and tie my hands and blindfold me."

Shef opened the top of the cluster of drawers and retrieved several scarves. Then he climbed on the bed and blindfolded her first before he secured her wrists tightly bound at the metal headboard of the bed. A mischievous smile broke on his face as he laid his eyes on her beautiful nakedness—a whistle bait figure with perfectly small-sized boobs and trimmed black bush shrouding her pillow-lipped pussy. It was intoxicating as to where he would begin demonstrating his lustful desire. He began running clasping his the pulp tips of his fingers along the inner arm and into her armpit then to the swell of her boobs. They circled one nipple and down the ribcage tracing her curvy figure to the hip and to the top of her thighs caressing back and forth until goose bumps rose on her skin. "That tickles so much!" she squealed as her legs pedaled about. Shef positioned himself between her spread legs and skated his fingers along her inner thighs and when he lowered his face close to her pussy his thumbs massaged along the sides pressing tiny circles and spiraling upward to her hipbone. While doing that he was blowing her pussy parting the pubic hair to divulge her split of joy. The inner lips crinkled and he nuzzled his nose there to smell her sweet, moist arousal. She bucked her hips anticipating that he would kiss or lick her there but he didn't and she showed a little bit of anxiousness or disappointment.

"You're taking your time huh? We'll I'm so in heat. You gotta start operating your weapons of desire on me before I die with those 'Tickle Me Elmo' antics you're doing to me," she urged.

"Don't be impatient my darling I'd surely go into that," he said twirling her taut nipples before hopping out of the bed as he remembered seeing a soft furry mitten in her drawer. He wore it and went back to bed.

"Hmm, what's that? Yowza my furry mitten!" she gasped as she felt the mitten lightly glided along her inner thigh and rubbed on her pussy then it went up and covered her boobs the fingers pinching her straining nipples.

"I could do so many things but I wonder if my pecker here can bear waiting," he said breathing hard and removing the mitten. "Let's see," he continued and rubbed the tip of his pecker on each of her nipples like it was erasing them. He slid it like a detector around each boob, trailing up to her throat, to the chin, jawline and to her luscious lips. She stuck out her tongue and flicked on the underside of the head catching a drop of his arousal. "Hmmm, your pecker is juicy," she said after which she gasped as she felt a finger brushed on her pussy and then more massaging it the way she liked it. She squirmed her hips as he playfully drew the alphabets of her name on her inner labia. When he finished he lightly tap her clitoris as if he was sending a telegram saying I'm gonna fuck your brains out.

"Oh my god this is blissful torture, make me come, Shef, I'm hot as a strip of bacon on a frying pan."

"So am I," he said and kissed her lips from tender to wild crazed kisses as he played on her nipple. The tingling sensation radiated down to her pussy which by now was wet like a busted pipe. When he laid on his side and moved his lips to her armpit and licked her from there to her boobs his hand traveled down south of her. He thrilled her there with three fingers by using his index and ring fingers to hold open her labia while his middle finger stroked the tip of her clitoris. And while he thrilled her there, he moved his lips to one nipple and licked around it, biting it lightly with a tease.

"Holy Molly!" she croaked as she began to ride the waves bound to paradise. Just as she was on the brink of her big O, Shef heard his cell phone rang and he paused to retrieve it from his jacket to answer it leaving Fine suspended in the brink of nirvana. Her face had gone awry as she lay there dangling in heavenly suspense begging for more.

"Hello! Hello!" Shef spoke over the phone but there was no answer. He clicked it off but it rang again. The call was persistent although nobody was answering so Shef put the phone in the silent mode. Even so the call kept coming but this time of course the cell phone was just vibrating. Then an idea struck him and placed the vibrating phone over her pussy and started licking her and pushing a finger inside her until the sensation built up a tsunami of pleasure that she almost screamed her head off.

"Oh god that was sensational, fuck me now Shef! I want to feel you inside me!"

Without further ado, Shef hooked his arms around the back of her knees and lifted them to thrust position level and then he rammed his pecker into her warm wetness, kept still for awhile savoring the grasp of her inner muscles and then pumped slowly. After twenty or so pumping in slow-mo, he reached for a pillow and placed it underneath her butt. From then on he molded his hands on her boobs and fucked her in an intensifying motion firing themselves to that heavenly pleasure. The plopping noise of their flesh, the sweat dripping from him to his boobs, added to the thrill of the journey until their orgasm tore at them like the heaven was opened and they could only yell to the excruciating bliss of its reward.

Shef wrapped his arms around her, kissed her profusely on the lips and elsewhere in the vicinity and whispered I love you repeatedly like he'd won an Oscar as his pecker throbbed and spurted his love seeds inside her. ***

Sheffied felt so in love with Fine that he showered her with kisses as he lay on top of her lingering for several minutes till his pecker softened inside her. When he pulled it out from her cum-choked pussy he let his deflating pecker rest over her pubis as he straightened up and untied the blindfold behind her head. Then he kissed her again lovingly.

"Alright untie me now 'cos I gotta pee," she ordered and Shef immediately did so. She held her pussy as she ran to the bathroom so that his cum won't drip down to the carpet. When she came back, one hand of hers was under a tray that held a bowl of strawberries and cream, two stem glasses and with the other hand, she carried a bucket which contained crashed ice and a bottle of champagne. "Gosh, she looks so great walking with her pussy on show," Shef mumbled to himself privately.

"Let's make a toast and eat some strawberries before I do my vengeance on you." After popping the champagne, he poured it into the glasses and then they took hold of each. They held up their glasses and clinked them to each other. "Cheers! To us!" she said. "Yeah, Cheers to us!" he said and they swallowed their drinks.

"Good champagne," Shef remarked. And as he started eating the delicious strawberries, Fine had gone back to the bathroom and returned with a basin of water with a face towel and began French bathing his pecker until he felt so freshened up and his mood was geared excitedly for the next engagement.

"Now, it's my turn to tie you up big boy," she said straddling him over his torso and letting her pubic hair brush over his stomach as she blindfolded him and tied up his wrists to the metal head board. "Can you see through that?" she asked. He shook his head. "Dark as the gallows of a medieval castle," he replied chuckling a bit as his tummy was tickled by her pubic hair.

"Okay," she said feeling eager and then leaned over his body wrapping her arms around him and started nibbling his lower lip from one corner to the next. "I like it when you kept murmuring I love you. I felt so turned on," she said sliding one hand behind his neck and drawing figure of eights with her fingertip.

"Oh god, I wish my hands were free so I could hold you and feel your nice butt," he said ruefully.

"I can let ya feel my butt later with your tongue because it's the most powerful and sensitive muscle of your body. That'll be delicious," she said and brushed her lips against the rim of his ear then slid her body to one side as his cock started to unwind against her stomach. Her fingers ran down to his navel and then lower avoiding his rising pecker and then cupped his cojones extending her middle finger to scratch lightly the spot before his sphincter. Shef's hips bucked up and down and squirmed at her ministration. When his pecker had risen to rock hard status, her hand left his cojones and slowly stroked his shaft up and down. Pausing her full grasp behind the head of his pecker, her thumb began flicking away at the top ridge of his pecker's head like she was flinging open an old-fashioned Zippo lighter. That angered more his pecker making the sensitive corona blush red-hot.

Moments later, he felt his pecker drifted inside Fine's warm mouth. Really warm as she gurgled hot water in her mouth before giving him head. And she licked him all around his genitals with her steamy tongue. Shef hissed and hissed with pleasure. Next, she bit an ice cube between her teeth and ran it all over his shaft and balls while her hand held his vibrating cell phone and touched it on his cojones and anus. Shef was blabberring indistinguishable sounds.

"Are you ready for the ultimate sexual pleasure of your life, Sheffy dear?" she asked licking around his areolas and narrowing down the circles to teasingly bite and nibble his tiny nipples. While doing this she inserted in his anus the Anal Placater that she lubricated. He was startled when it drove inside him. He blurted out that there had never been an object placed inside that particular private domain of his. The Anal Placater stimulated his prostate and he felt that he was manufacturing semen on the double and lifting his libido to the roof. When he was laboring for breath, Fran sat on his lap slowly impinging herself to his joy stick and began riding him. Slowly she removed the Anal Placater. She hooked her feet on the insides of his knees while she clutched her hands at the bedsheet along the sides of his head and aimed for a G-thing climax.

"Fine untie me please, I wanted to come this time hugging you with my arms."

"Alright after this," she said and pivoted to face his legs. She braced her hands on his legs and hump him a bit faster. "Oy this is a fun thing, I'm getting a sense-surround pleasure," she said.

"Jesus, that'll make me come fast, and I couldn't even see your butt and delicious pussy!"

"Okay, I 'll sit on your face so you could lick me and I could do the same to you," she said and pulled out from him scooting up toward his face till her pussy lay smack in his mouth. Shef used the opportunity to brush his blindfold against her bottom until it got loosened and he could see her soft moist furry pussy. He licked the skin folds and grabbed hold of her clit hood, sucking it in his mouth while playing his tongue over and around it and then releasing it only to repeat the process. Whilst eating her out, her head was bobbing up and down trying to deep-throat it in her mouth. Shef almost lost contact to reality.

When she noticed that the blindfold was askew she grrred and said, "This is now useless." So she took it off from his head and when she decided to untie his hands she faced her pubes to him. And when his hands were free he grabbed her ass and ate her voraciously sending her fast to big-O land.

Soon Shef sat on the bed and Fine on his lap her thighs on the either side of his torso. She engaged him this way and by bracing her hands on the bed she controlled her movement. Shef madly watched his pecker drove in and out of her. She raised her feet and planted them on the metal wrought iron head board and enhanced her back and forth motion against him.

As Fine leaned down her back, Shef molded her breasts with his hands and as he did so he spied on his damn cell phone that kept on vibrating. To make it useful he placed it again over her clit while she giddy-yapped against him. The agony of bliss on her face fueled his excitement even more that he began to dominate the movement. He rose on his knees and clutched her buttocks and then lifted them to his crotch level and pumped her mindlessly. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her eyes rolled into her heas as she savored his every thrust. Surprised that he could still hold on he changed technique and lay her by one side. He straddled the bottom leg while he hooked the other one on his shoulder. He engaged her again in a heated pumping session that kept her juice and moans of joy flowing.

With a stamina to hold on for two minutes or so he opted to finish off with the flannel pajamas of sex positions known popularly as the missionary position. She grabbed a big pillow and put it underneath her bottom then slid on top of her letting her guide his cock inside her. He wanted to hug her, kiss her and feel more body contact as he grew fiercely in love with her. So he slipped his hands under her arms and cradled her neck and head under through the long sexy waves of her black hair and kissed her luscious lips hard. They opened their mouths and their tongues tangled freely as both felt and announced their coming to the brink of their passion. Fine closed her eyes as their bodies undulated increasing the friction on their pelvises until they came pretty close simultaneously to that blinding, pulsing moment of release which sent them to convulsing into a chain of spasm. The effect was a dizzying explosion of feelings.

At last when they disengaged their bodies Shef laid by her side with his hand massaging her cum-filled pussy. The scent of their sex arousal rose in the air and it was glorious and they continued kissing till they were burnt in ecstasy. "Gosh, this is the night that I won't ever live down," Sheffied said.

Rockwell
Rockwell
39 Followers
12