The X-Ray Molester

Story Info
Young nurse gets molested while trying to take an x-ray.
1.6k words
4.04
79.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corrupter
Corrupter
59 Followers

It was useful having a long echoing corridor leading to the radiology department in the hospital where she worked, she could hear people approaching long before the door opened, giving her plenty of time to hide her book of erotic stories, remove her fingers from her usually very wet pussy, press her navy blue knee length skirt back into place and make sure her white overcoat was covering her thick hard nipples that could be seen poking thru her white blouse.

The sound of raised voices got nearer until the double doors were flung open to reveal 2 policemen barely holding onto a thickset older guy in his late fifties or early sixties, struggling to break free while at the same time cradling his right arm, if both arms were in use there was no way the 2 smaller policemen could have restrained him.

His struggles were accompanied by plenty of swearing at the cops until he noticed the pretty, dark haired young radiology nurse staring wide eyed at him, then she became the centre of his attention, even lunging in her direction, over his loud tirade the police tried to explain to her that he needed his arm x-rayed.

The nurse gave way as the cops forced the older guy onto the x-ray table and found straps to tie him down as best they could; his arms were free but with one hand cradling the other arm that was the only part of him not struggling.

The nurse began to busy herself with the equipment while the policemen edged away, not wanting to get any doses of radiation, even feeling uneasy being in the same room with radioactive material, they waited by the door so they could just see the nurse above some of the equipment and the older guys legs, so they could make sure he stayed put.

The young nurse was leaning away from the restrained guy when she felt a hand on her bare calf and in between his rants for the benefit of the police, he whispered, so only she could hear, that if she said anything, he would rip her leg off, with his huge strong hand grasping her soft skinned leg, she believed him, the small surprised gasp that she did give out went unnoticed by the police standing by the doors.

His hand starting climbing her leg, he knew he had her, he put pressure on the side of her knee, making her part her long legs so his hard calloused hand could move up under her skirt, she went rigid as his hand slowly climbed, the police noticed her inactivity and asked if she was ok, she tried to keep a steady voice as she replied she was checking some readings and had to take time to ensure they were correct, the old guy whispered to her that she was a good little bitch as his hand slowly approached her pussy.

She bit her lip as she felt his hand cover her bare pussy, she could also see the curious policemen's eyes watching her face, she wished she had worn underwear for some protection from his invading fingers, but she only occasionally wore thongs, but not today, the old guy whispered about what a dirty slut she was, not wearing panties, once his fingers worked their way between her smooth shaved pussy lips and found her still very wet inside from her earlier playing, he called her a filthy cunt and that she wanted it and to open her legs even wider.

She became desperate inside, looking to see if she could hide her face somehow, not wanting the police to watch her as the old guy started to work his fingers inside her wet pussy, she really believed that he could hurt her badly before the cops caught on and came around the x-ray equipment to help her, so she just stood there, legs apart as far as her skirt would allow while she had an audience of 2 guys watching her face, unaware of what was happening under her uniform.

The old guy was really getting into working her pussy, his obviously un-injured arm was up under her skirt, moving back and forth, his long thick fingers pushing up into her tight wet hole, then back out to find and rub the clit, almost as if wanting her to gasp or say something. He carried on giving abuse to the police, but whispering in between to her, calling her names.

He didn't know why the pussy was so wet but he took advantage of it, working it really hard so that she had to use both her hands to grasp a tabletop so as not to fall over, he knew she was getting near to having an orgasm.

She was nearing orgasm and there was nothing she could do about it, she had worked herself up so much reading her book and playing with her pussy earlier that it wasn't going to take much to push her over the edge, she was shocked to hear the old guys fingers making wet noises inside her pussy, once he heard too, he did even more to make them heard, she had to say something to the two policemen to cover the sound, she told them that it was going to take awhile to get the reading correct and x-ray the arm and that they could take a coffee break, she hoped her voice sounded normal, the cops said as long as she was ok, they would be back in 5 minutes.

She only just lasted until the doors closed behind them, she started to have a huge orgasm, it went on and on, the old guy was forcing 2 thick fingers deep inside her, once her orgasm started to die down, he withdrew his fingers and rubbed hard on her swollen clit, making her cum again, forcing a finger in her ass for good measure just before pulling his soaked hand out from under her skirt.

She couldn't move, not until his hand reached up to grasp her shoulder length hair and pull her back, twisting her around; he pulled her towards his crotch area, telling her that as they only had a few minutes she had better get busy.

She knew what he meant and unzipped him with shaky hands, reaching inside to lift out his cock, it already looked huge and still wasn't fully hard, once his cock was out he pushed her head down, she had no option other than to open her mouth around his thick cock head, with the feel of her hot mouth and tongue on his cock, he soon began to grow, once he was hard enough, he began pushing her head down onto his cock, calling her a good little cock sucker as he did, every time she tried to pull back up, he pushed her back down, becoming more forceful as his excitement grew.

She was gagging and gasping for air, but this just made him force her down harder on his huge cock, he could still push his hips up some, even being restrained, with every thrust of his hips his cock hit the back of her throat, making her choke so that her saliva started to drip out of her stretched mouth and down his cock.

With his long thick cock pushing into her throat and his huge hand on the back of her head, it took her a few moments to realise that voices were coming back down the corridor, she became desperate for a moment but knew there was only one way to not get caught, she started sucking on the cock filling her mouth, moving her tongue over it as best she could, her hand working it up and down, hardly going around half the engorged cock, but with her hand, mouth and tongue working on his cock, she heard his swearing abuse at her begin to turn into groans of pleasure, her change from being unwilling to enthusiastic must have taken him unaware as it wasn't long before his cock head swelled up inside her mouth, forcing her mouth apart so much that her jaws ached, his cum shooting out in huge amounts, filling her mouth, she had no choice other than to swallow, she pulled away as soon as she could, hearing the voices get louder.

The old guy was happy to let her push his cock back in and zip him up, he had what he wanted, so was content for now, just telling her that she was the best cocksucker her had ever had.

She pulled as many tissues as she could out of the dispenser and wiped her face, hoping she had wiped all his cum and her saliva off her face, she threw the tissues away just as the doors opened and the two policemen entered.

She told them that there was nothing wrong with his arm and that he was making it up, the police responded with curses and told the old guy that a night in the cells was what he could expect for wasting their time, they un-strapped him and dragged him away, leaving the stunned young nurse behind, realisation of what had just happened hitting her with the thought that she could have been hurt bad, other than just the occasional cuff around her head she had got to encourage her to suck his cock harder.

Later, back in the police cell, the old guy was rubbing his huge cock, still able to smell pussy on his hand, thinking that he had been lucky in this town, finding such a hot young pussy in the x-ray department, she could really suck well, not that he was complaining about the usual older nurses he found when doing his injured arm act in other hospitals, their pussies felt just as good, but he marked this one down for another visit in a month or two, maybe he would get time to fuck that tight wet pussy next time, definitely a thought to make him smile as he cum again.

Corrupter
Corrupter
59 Followers