The XXXMas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers

I had finished another roll of film, but I was on fire. I threw the camera on the couch and pulled off my robe. I needed to cum. I positioned myself in a chair where Jeff and Karen could see me and started rubbing. I shoved two fingers inside and kept time with their thrusts. Jeff’s eyes nearly popped when he saw my newly shaven pussy. Karen was right about his reaction. It was too much for him. His speed doubled and he started shaking. Spasms shook his body as he erupted inside her.

I slowed down my own thrusting, but I hadn’t cum yet. I slowly slid my fingers in and out, and tickled my clit with my thumb. I explored the moist walls of my pussy, enjoying the slippery textures. Jeff was staring at me in astonishment and I was enjoying that too.

Karen was also watching me with that ever-present grin. She licked her lips with a slurping sound. She gently pushed Jeff off and got on her hands and knees. She crawled toward my chair, her eyes on mine. Her tongue was out and making little thrusting motions. She was still watching me, waiting for some signal to stop. I stopped resisting. My legs were spreading for her automatically.

She came up to the foot of the chair. Her face was less than an inch from my pussy. I could feel her breath on my bare skin. For a moment, she did nothing. She let the anticipation build. I suspected she was also giving me a last chance to back out, but I had no intention of stopping now. I pulled my fingers out and used them to hold myself open.

I glanced briefly at Jeff, who was staring at me wide-eyed. This was beyond anything he would have expected of me. Karen had assured me that he had probably fantasized about this, and now I believed her. His cock, still wet and shiny from Karen, was already hard again.

I looked back at Karen. When she saw my attention was back on her, she clamped her mouth on my pussy. Her tongue was flicking wildly across my clit and lips. I was dizzy with joy. She was driving her tongue into me, thrusting like a small, wet dick. When she started sucking on my clit, my eyes lost their focus. I was out of control, thrashing on the chair, forcing my pussy against her face. Dimly, I could hear myself grunting, but it was a distant sound. At that moment, nothing was important but the pounding orgasm provided by Karen’s tongue.

She sat up and looked at me. Her face held a questioning expression as if to ask, “How was that?” I got out of the chair and threw my arms around her. I had seldom had such an incredible orgasm in my life and I wanted to thank her. It was a new experience, holding another woman in my arms. Her breasts felt strange pressing against mine, but it was far from unpleasant.

Karen eased me onto my back and knelt behind my head. I looked up and watched her give Jeff another short blowjob. Then she released him and crawled toward me. She stopped with her face hovering upside down above mine.

She kissed me and started crawling forward again. She kissed her way down my body as her body passed over me. When she licked my neck, I was staring at hers. When she sucked on my nipples, hers dangled over me.

It took an agonizingly long time for her to reach my pussy, but I finally felt that skilled tongue on my clit and the view was breathtaking. That pretty feminine opening was shiny and wet and beautiful. She was starting to gradually lower herself onto my face, but I was aching to taste her. I raised my head and attacked her with my tongue.

This was a completely new experience for me. I had never even done a 69 with Jeff before. My lips slipped and slid over her wet, smooth skin while my tongue probed her. I loved it. I loved her taste and her moisture and that warm, snug little cave.


Unfortunately, I had to stop. Her tongue was buried in my pussy and wouldn’t let me concentrate. I nearly bit off her clit at one point.

I brought my arm around so I could touch her, feel her with my hand. I traced my finger back and forth across her opening, going just a little bit deeper each time, finally pushing inside. Her pussy walls felt just like mine, only a little warmer. I fucked her with my finger. She thrust against my hand, like she’d done with Jeff and put a couple of fingers into me.

I looked around for Jeff and saw him staring at us, hypnotized. I whispered his name and motioned him over. I wanted to watch him fuck her again. I got a great close-up view this time. I put my lips to her clit as he pushed inside, his hard cock and hairy balls sliding over my face. I started licking them as they pounded together. I was having so much fun watching them fuck, I almost forgot about the tongue in my pussy until I was surprised by a sudden orgasm that left me reeling. The floor seemed to pitch and rock like an earthquake and I think I passed out. When I was aware again, Jeff and Karen had stopped moving. Jeff’s cock was buried deep in Karen’s pussy and his thighs were quivering as he exploded inside her a second time.

It was a very satisfying Christmas morning. We stayed in the living room most of the day, talking and laughing and having a great time. We opened Karen’s packages in the afternoon and found handcuffs, vibrators, lotions and lingerie, but we were too tired to play with them at the time.

Since then, we’ve used them plenty of times. Karen and I are both pregnant now and there’s no doubt who the father is. She has moved in with us and we’re planning to raise the kids together.

The holiday season is steadily approaching again. We’ll both be pretty swollen by December. We haven’t really discussed it, but I think Karen and I are both on the lookout for a new girl to surprise Jeff with. Sometimes, when I’m at work or at lunch with Karen, I’ll see a sweet young beauty and start thinking up an approach. Then I’ll notice Karen studying her as well. She’ll look at me and grin. I usually start blushing, but I grin back. Perhaps, by this time next year, Jeff’s “harem” will have grown to three.

Cybotic
Cybotic
597 Followers
12