The XXXorcist Just TRY Not To Cum Ch. 02

Story Info
Sex sex sex and milk. LOTS of milk.
2.3k words
4.5
66k
24

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/28/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers

My wife began lactating for our pleasure -- but the more milk she gave, the milk more her breasts made -- until they had grown to an amazing size! Now, she was pouring out the sweet stuff almost constantly.

-------------------------------

We were getting dressed to have dinner at a posh place with Frank and Ray, two Army buddies of mine who had flown in from the other coast. Whenever we had a night on the town, I'd have to empty her breasts just beforehand. Taking her tremendous, fleshy globes in hand, and mouth, I went to work. It was some time before her breasts were as empty and soft as they could be again, but even so, her breasts had grown so much lately that they barely fit into the strapless dress. As enormous as her bra was, it still could barely hold those breasts of hers -- and it had the effect of a push-up bra, because there just wasn't enough room in those gigantic cups to hold all of her breast-flesh.

I had often told her how the guys were green with envy of me, that she gave Frank and Ray stoneware cock. Was it polite to make them suffer, by wearing that low-cut dress? She just laughed, and watching those mighty bazooms shake derailed my train of thought. Just watching her had made me goddamn hard. It wasn't unusual for me to leave the house with a hard-on, these days, but my dick simply would not go down as we drove there. She took pity on me and told me to pull over. She lowered her lips onto my cock and sucked, sucked like an anxious calf.

I felt better after she swallowed the heat she'd built up inside me.

The host tried very hard not to stare at my wife's awesome rack, but she failed. I though Frank and Ray might push the table over with their erections. Cara acted nonchalant, but would yawn elaborately or innocently lean over to show off her luscious body. I knew the view had to be cramming their balls, it was certainly filling up mine!

Then it occurred to me -- she is lactating! I saw that her spheres were already pressing harder against their barrier. By the time the food arrived, her breasts were rising higher and higher against her chest. Our server was staring. My buddies were slowly losing their conversational skills. That's when I got a phone call from work -- they needed me at that moment. I knew this situation would take about an hour, but I told my friends it'd take three or four.

Her mammoth boobs seemed to be growing before my eyes, as I made my excuses. I whispered to her not to stay for dessert, I thought her areolas were creeping into view already. She sighed deeply, and the strain on her super-reinforced bra cups -- and on my two friends -- was terrible.

I got home in an hour, and sure enough, their cars were there. I crept silently into the house, and heard the moaning. In the bedroom, each man was naked and kneeling at her sides on the bed. She was naked but for her extra-jumbo underbra, which pushed her magnificent breasts high, up and out. She was stroking each man's dick, and they were so stiff I expected to see ribbons of cum shooting any second. She had them completely in her power -- they seemed mesmerized. Her pussy was red and puffy. Her breasts were obviously as hard as dodgeballs, bursting with milk, because even when her arms pumped their cocks vigorously, her astounding breasts didn't move. But she was so turned on, her nipples were pulsing, and SPRAYING tiny geysers of liquid. I couldn't believe my eyes, but those thick red nipples streamed constant pin-hole sprays of white milk a few inches into the air -- and they shot a little further with her every heartbeat.

She held one, then another hand to her milkspouts and pressed lightly, causing floods of dairy goodness. She'd fill a palm with milk and use it as lubricant on the men's prongs. Their cocks grew increasingly dark, as more and more blood tried to force its way into their hard-ons. The pace gradually increased. I have no idea how the guys hadn't shot yet, the scene was an incredible turn-on.

She rubbed those stiff-standing cocks, and wouldn't let up. Soon, Ray's enormous pole exploded, and there was semen everywhere in the first moment. His burst of juice sprayed in droplets in all directions. Then, came gushes, torrents. He had just slowed down to reasonable heaves of thick cum when Frank's even more massive erection blew. He let out such a sound, I thought his dick was perhaps flying into smithereens. His sticky semen-fall hit the headboard so forcefully that some of it splashed back off.

A minute ago, my Cara's packed-tight boobs were dotted and streaked with her white milk all over them, from her spraying nipples. Now they were being coated heavily with my friends' emissions. Those guys hurled semen through the air for so long, it gave Cara time to bring herself off for a good first orgasm. When it hit her, her cumming made her milk spray harder than ever! She even had time to go back to rubbing their erect phalluses unmercifully, before their semen had finished coming out. It was one hell of a mess when it was finally all over.

Cara rose and rinsed off in the shower, while the guys just lay there in a daze. She came back very quickly, holding a moistened towel for each man, and cleaned them off pretty well. She sat on the edge of the bed, and had a man kneel before each breast. They were big as medium-sized beach balls, the skin was stretched tight as a drum with all the mass inside them. The fiery nipple dripped steadily. She pulled a face to each breast-tip.

Frank's cock shot out like a piece of steel. Never mind how huge it was, when he latched onto her, it filled up with blood instantly. Ray's schvantz stood right up. He was sucking, and pressing his face into her breast - which was far larger than his head. Pressing her bursting breast made SO much milk come, he couldn't swallow it. It leaked out from where his mouth met her body, and if he took his mouth off for a few seconds to catch his breath, her nipple kept streaming for a few seconds before it slackened off to a rapid drip, drip, drip. Frank was holding her massive mound with two hands, squeezing milk into his mouth. Anna was masturbating more, and loving every minute of this. When she reached a trembling orgasm, neither of the guys could keep up with the flow from her giant tits when she came. Then she quickly reached a shaking, moaning cum. The boys knew what to expect this time, and pulled off to watch the milk FLY from her nipples when she climaxed.

Frank lay down, his massive thing standing like a lighthouse. Cara straddled him -- no mean feat, considering that her breasts weighed 20 pounds each. And that was when I weighed them empty! I hesitate to guess what their filled weight was. She grabbed his mighty bone and asked him to take both nipples in his mouth at once. He protested that he might drown. "Do you want THIS?" she asked, and plunged her oven-hot pussy over the first two inches of his stiff-standing penis. He grabbed her dripping teats and got busy, without another word of complaint. She sat and sat and sat onto his prodigious pecker, and I watched his eyes roll up into his head.

She was impaling herself onto his titanic prong as if she had an itch deep inside that only he could scratch. As she bounced on his rod, her sloping mountains bounced on and buffeted his face. He had both throbbing nipples in his mouth. He was sucking leisurely but swallowing swiftly. She moaned and shook on him. When he stopped sucking for a few seconds, she took her enormous breasts in hand and pressed them to his face until his cock spasmed. I had been in his position -- it always made me feel like my cock was made of steel.

In between gasps and grunts, Cara asked Ray to come near. He'd been watching quietly, though the pre-cum was making a rivulet down his stiff erection. As he approached, she fucked Frank harder, and he humped back, sucking harder. So it wasn't easy to extract her bulging breast long enough to fill her palm with milk. But I saw how happy she was with her own cornucopia of breast milk as she let it run over her palm, dripping all over Frank for a minute. Then she lubricated Ray's ever-harder bone and encouraged him to skewer her from behind. Soon enough, the three of them were moving like a well-oiled machine. When it got really good for one of them, soon everyone would be pounding, slamming, or thrusting harder. Her orgasm built -- you could see it coming -- and she went off with a bang that had all three of them moaning and groaning. Her innards clutch and squeeze when she fires off. Almost immediately, she was plunging into another orgasm, shaking and shouting, and I could tell that the men were straining by now to hold back their own orgasms.

Yet another cum was slamming into her, and she cried out "Harder! Harder!" Both Frank and Ray were grimacing by now, trying to keep their semen in, to make this last, while this incredible woman was going off like fireworks. I don't know who had the worse time trying not to cum -- Frank, with his face overshadowed by two mountains of femininity? He was hugging those mega-breasts with both arms by now. His cock had been through a lot, and was buried far inside a spasming, salivating cunt. Or did Ray face a bigger challenge as far as not shooting off, since he was plunged into an even tighter orifice, with her lush butt pressed right up against his midsection? Cara certainly wasn't making things easier on them. She ground and gyrated, pumping and pressing everything she could think of on them. The men lasted an agonizing minute, and then one more . . . and amazingly, another minute too as the springs wound tighter and tighter inside them. The pace picked up even more, they drove and quivered all together, and I could see my wife was building towards a big orgasm.

Frank had been working to hold back his own explosion, but his control was crumbling. He had, after all, had to take her breasts foaming into his mouth, and jetting all the harder when she was cumming. Her tempo and her volume began to rise, but he beat her to the punch with a long wail, and his hips bucking spasmodically. The hot juice flying out against her inner walls made Cara's eyes open wide (she usually cums with them tightly shut) and her humping became more violent. Frank needed all the air he could get -- he flung her monstrous breasts from his face. They lolled corpulently on the bed, and when her spasms hit her, the drips from her red, red nipples suddenly became sprays, shooting far out onto the already soaked sheets.

Her moaning built to screams and whoops -- I hadn't seen her cum like this since our honeymoon. Ray, plumbing the depths of her ass, was holding onto her hips for dear life, and pounding as if he could reach gold. Frank lay completely spent, and I could see a sea of cum flowing out of her down onto him. Ray, however, began fucking with blinding speed. He must have miscalculated, because his cock popped out of her just in time to send a stream of cum flying across the bedroom. It whipped across the room and left a single, yards-long mark on the wall. It was unbelievable -- he must have let out a pint in his first spurt. The load continued splashing hotly against my wife's back. She turned, her breasts STILL shooting streamers of milk, to take his cum on her incredible front. For a few moments, they seemed to spasm in unison. Even as she tapered off to quieter moans and mere dribbles of milk, stripe after stripe of Ray's cum criss-crossed her. At last, he tottered and fell to the drenched bed. I watched them pant, while little streams of milk kept on running down Cara's breasts.

It occurred to me that I had emptied her breasts in about 15 minutes, but with these guys providing sexual stimulation, she had given, and given, and given for an hour! I had also found out why her production was so far ahead of my demand. She probably had willing helpers coming by mornings and afternoons, all to help her relieve the ever-growing pressure behind her nipples. Considering the tremendous output I had just seen, my only remaining question was how she STOPPED pulsing out dairy delight long enough to greet me at night and eat dinner.

Her breasts grew even larger, and larger still -- they were ever-expanding. Cara could no longer go through a door the way the rest of us do, she had to turn sideways and push through one breast at a time.

Of course, I didn't like the idea that my wife was spending her days with other men and women. On the one hand, she did give me all the attention and love anyone could ask for, plus amazing, unending sex. On the other hand, I was starting to see that her milk-shooting breasts were taking over her life. Soon I'd learn they were taking over her personality, too.

-----------------------------------------

The third and final installment will settle all questions.

tevyus
tevyus
246 Followers