The Yacht Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy gets a surprise.
3.3k words
4.53
105.3k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaping out of my sports car daddy had just purchased for me I ran up the walk to the house. Bursting inside with the excitement of what was to come tonight I almost ran over the dog. Calling out loudly,"Mother!" I stomped one sandaled clad foot, wondering where that bitch was. Just as I turned to go upstairs Mommy came around the corner with a bucket and mop. She was naked, as Daddy had ordered her to remain when she was doing the housework.

"There you are" I smiled pressing a wet kiss along her check and reaching out to pluck at one of her pert nipples, and laughing as she moaned. Mommy had become our house sex slut and she was oh so delicious. "I'm having some girl friends over tonight and I want you to be a very pleasing. I have shared with them how yummy Daddy and Mommy are and they want to try you both out." Mommy moaned again and I watched a blush creep over her flesh. I tweaking her other nipple as I leaned in and nipped at her ear lobe, " Be hot bitch and have the hot tub ready."

Bounding up the steps with a great deal of excitement about tonight. Ever since we had come home from our summer yachting, things had been different. Mommy no longer ragged on me to do this and do that, I was now Daddy's main gal and mommy had learned well how to serve both of us whenever we snapped our fingers. I sat down on the edge of my bed and let my thoughts drift to Daddy. He was still the most handsome man I had ever met and even though Daddy had let some of His friends fuck me, He was still the one for me. No one had a cock like Him or could use it like Daddy. I let my fingers slide beneath my skirt to my bare cunt and stroked it gently. Just thinking bout Daddy always made me wet.

After fingering my slick pussy until I came hard, I stripped off my skirt and tank top. Pausing at he mirror I gazed at my tits. Daddy said they were more than a mouthful and he loved how peaked my pink nipples got. Flicking them with my fingers, I moaned. I was nervous about tonight and I so hoped that Daddy would be pleased with my surprise. After showering I slipped into my bathing suit, the pink two-piece bikini hid little. Just after I adjusted my breasts to the tiny cups and sliding the thong bottom snug into my ass crack, the doorbell rang,

A beaming smile spread over my lips as I opened the door, there stood three girls from school. I could almost feel the sexual tension as I let them in, They were jabbering and talking about getting out of high school and starting college as I led them out to the pool area. We were all laughing as they stripped down to their bikini's. Jill was a blonde and although her tits were smaller she had a nice rounded hips that promised sheer delights to a man. Deidra was a brunette and her tits were huge. God they were even bigger than Mommy's. I knew daddy would love to slide His dick between those big mounds and spurt cum on her chin. Then there was Stacy, She was a shy red head I had just met and I still wondered why she chose to come tonight. I was amazed when she told me she was a virgin and I knew instantly she probably came along just to fit in with her new friends. I pulled her into my arms and hugged her reassuringly. I knew also that part of the reason she came was the way the three of us more experienced girls had teased her about being a virgin and scardy cat. That and the fact that all three girls had borrowed a quite a bit of money from me over the past year and I told them now it was pay back time. Daddy had taught me well how to be a shrewd business person and it was definitely going to pay off tonight. Jill and Deidra agreed willingly when I told them how they could easily pay off their debt. Jill even swooned at the thought of finally getting to see Mommy's big tits and Daddy's fat cock. Stacy was scared but she owed the most and was a bit eager to become a woman and as she said she wanted to be debt free when she left for college.

We all jumped into the hot tub and I rang the bell Mommy arrived, still naked, those glorious tits of hers bounced and I wanted to suckle them as she moved among the girls offering them drinks, but I resisted. Daddy had kept mommy's pussy unshaven. He loved those curls that fanned over her cunt and how they glistened when she was wet and excited. I could see even now a hint of dampness coating the tiny hairs. As the girls settled into the hot tub I lit a joint and after taking a deep toke I handed it to them. They needed to be relaxed in order to please Daddy like only I knew how. Looking at my watch, I heard Daddy's car pull into the garage i clapped my hands together and smiled at the girls and mommy, I whispered, "Show time bitches, the man of the hour is here."

Mommy raced as well as she could in her high heels to the door. Only once did she forget to meet daddy at the door with her mouth open and a pleading beg to suck his cock. After that one time Mommy never failed to be there waiting because Daddy's tied her over the armchair and beat her with his belt. I loved to watch as she fed off His cock poking out of his trousers. His briefcase and jacket were quickly on the floor at his feet. Daddy usually came fast and after Mommy had licked Him clean he would pet her head and tell her what a good cunt she was. As daddy put away his cock I leaned down and kissed Mommy's lips, my tongue exploring her mouth tasting His seed she always kept for me there. Licking and suckling at her tongue to clean it of her master's cum. She quivered like the beast she was and I tugged on her nipples again. I smacked her firmly across the cheek and said "Go to the pool bitch and get the presents hot."

Daddy laughed and joined him as I followed Him up the stairs to His room as he removed his suit he told me of His day and I sprawled out on his bed. Knowing one of my tits had fallen from the tiny covering of my bikini top, I idly plucked the nipple daddy stepped from the bathroom naked and i could see His dick was hard again. Daddy snapped His fingers and pointed to a place on the floor, instantly I obeyed and laid on my back on the rug on the bedroom floor, Daddy standing above me began to stroke His semi hard cock and knowing it would come soon I waited patiently yet eagerly. Finally feeling the hot stream of his piss spatter on my face, my tongue lapping and licking as Daddy finished shaking off the last bit of urine. Daddy smiled down and me, Good bitch baby girl."

After cleaning up I helped Daddy into his lounging robe and whispered in to his ear. " Daddy, I have a wonderful surprise for you tonight. It's at the pool". His deep chuckle always sent shivers through me. His hand slid down my flat belly to cup my pussy through my bathing suit bottom. The dampness of my juices seeped through my bikini bottoms Daddy said, " I love surprises bitch, show me it"

Stepping in front of Daddy, my hips swinging saucily before Him I stepped down the steps and out to the pool. I smiled as I stopped, daddy coming up behind me and grinding his thick meat into the bare cheeks of my ass. His strong hands reached around to slide my tits from my top, kneading them and plucking at the nipples. My legs grew weak, and I struggled to find my voice.

"This is your surprise daddy, all of them, even Mommy and me."

Mommy was sitting on the edge of the hot tub, her legs open and golden haired Jill had her face buried in mommy's muff. Mommy was tugging and ripping at her long hair. She was very close to spewing cum into Jill's mouth I knew by the way she was grinding her cunt against Jill's lips and holding her by the hair firmly. Just like she had done my head many times. Behind Jill was Deidra, her fingers were plunging in and out of Jill's cunt. It was so sexy to watch, hearing how wet both cunts were and I began to feel my own juice flow faster. Sitting aside from the others was Stacy, she was blushing and I could tell she was uncomfortable. Leaning into Daddy, I pointed to her, she is a virgin Daddy, and she wants you to make her a full open woman. The other two are just sluts like, me and Mommy. They want to please You. We are yours to use, Daddy, all of us.

Daddy pinched my tight ass and I yelped. His long strides carried him quickly towards the hot tub. The girls all stopped and looked at him. He really was magnificent, His lean body now bare of the robe glistened, Muscles rippled and that glorious cock of His was hard and bobbing away from His belly. No woman could resist it.

Daddy moved to the tub and stepped inside. His big thick cock was level with Jill's face. His hands tangled in her hair and pulled her face a bit from Mommy's cunt. Her face was wet and slick from mommy slut's juicy pussy. Daddy's cock plunged easily into Mommy's wet cunt. Mommy cried out loudly and shuddered. She hissed through clenched teeth, "Fuck, I'mmmmm cumming." God she was a hot bitch.

Daddy held Jill's face just above his cock as it disappeared into mommy's pussy. Her tongue stretched from her lips and she began to suck at the sides of daddy's cock as it slowly pumped into mommy's cunt. Deidra had moved around and was pressing her body into daddy's side. His other hand cupped her tit and plucked at her nipple. She was licking at His neck and grinding her own cunt into his thigh as he plowed mommy. After Mommy had cum again, she lay on the ledge of the tub quivering. Daddy's cock had now found Jill's hot mouth and was fucking it good. Her lips stretched so tightly around his meat . His deep moans filling all of our ears.

Silently I slipped into the tub and found a place near Stacy, stroking her shoulder gently I smiled and continued to watch Daddy fuck Jill's. Mommy had now moved, rolling over on her back and had buried her face into Deidra's pussy. The slurping sucking sounds so sexy and my fingers slide beneath the water to tease at Stacy's nipple. I knew she was hot . She started to pull away but I wrapped her in my arm and then held firm. I continued to let my fingers stroke her nipple, plucking and twisting it. I smiled hearing her moan. Deidra was screaming and slamming her cunt into mommy's face as she ate her out and daddy was panting. His strong fingers tugged Jill's face to his groin as his cum shot into her slutty mouth. She lapped well and cleaned his dick like a good little whore. He smiled and kissed her soundly. "Now I won't cum to quickly when I fuck that tight little virgin's pussy."

Daddy sunk into the tub next to Stacy and I. He drank deeply of the drink then settled it to one side and watched as mommy made Deidra scream with the force of her orgasm Daddy was definitely enjoying the show.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Daddy had taken Stacy's small hand and guided it beneath the water to his meat. Her gasp almost made me chuckle. I let my hand sink beneath the water and begin to stroke over her cunt. She still wore her bikini unlike all of us other girls and I pushed the wet material into her slit. She shifted and moaned again. I knew she would be a hot bitch. Leaning over her my lips found Daddy's, suckling, licking and tangling my tongue with his. I kissed him passionately. God he tasted good. I pulled away as Stacy moaned again.

Deidra and Jill now were fucking each other, their fingers were sloshing in and out of wet, hot pussies. Mommy was fingering Jill's ass hole. I slipped from my suit and turned my head to Stacy. As my lips found hers, I sighed knowing I had been right about her, she tasted so sweet. Her nervous whimper teased me to higher passions, her fingers continued to stroke over daddy's now hard cock. My fingers entwined in her hair and suddenly I felt more hands as they begin to remove Stacy's suit. Seeing Deidra, I smiled. Mommy and Jill had started fucking and mommy's finger was deep in Jill's ass.

Daddy shifted as Deidra moved to straddle him. I shuddered knowing what she was feeling with Daddy's big thick cock inside her twat. Stacy now naked was trembling. I urged her from the tub to sit on the ledge. I lowered my face as my fingers spreading open those virgin lips. Her dark red curls were glistening and soaked with her pussy juice. I sniffed her cunt, as I tilted my head exposing her virgin fuck hole to Daddy's view. I snaked my tongue out to lap along the slit. "Oh Daddy she taste so good." I whispered I nipped at her clit with my lips covering my teeth. The very loud cries and moans of mommy and Jill were making us all the more hot. Deidra's cries of pleasure loud as she bounced on Daddy's cock were nearly as loud as mommy and Jill's. Daddy's deep moans so sensual and now Stacy's little mewls of pleasure as my mouth opened her slowly. I felt daddy's finger slide against my lips and probe into the little bitch's snatch. I tangled my tongue around his finger and pushed it into her cunt daddy's finger fucked and I tongue fucked her together. Soon, I thought to myself with a big smile, soon she would be ready to be opened by my daddy's big thick cock.

I could tell from Daddy's labored breathing and Deidra's cries he was ready to cum. I looked up from Stacy's cunt I smiled. "Cum daddy, please, daddy." I whispered He shook his head no which meant he didn't want to cum and have to wait until he could get hard again after his third cum to fuck the little virgin's cunt. He grabbed Deidra by the hips and held her down against his groin all that delicious daddy cock buried deep in the lucky little bitch's pussy. I reached between them and rubbed Deidra's clit until she came screaming with the force of her cum. I realized I was purring softly as I beamed a big smile at Daddy.

Deidra, after crawling weakly off daddy's big cock, was now leaning against the wall of the tub. Mommy came up behind her to the edge of the tub. Mommy held her dark curls tightly with both hands as she ground her cunt into the back of her dark head. Jill had moved behind me and I could feel her rubbing her slick toned body into my ass. I hissed as her fingers brushed against my smooth cunt. We watched as Stacy laid back on the ledge of the tub and daddy moved from the water to hover over her. I remembered well the first time Daddy took my cunt and grinding into Jill's fingers I moaned. We both urged Daddy on. I took Jill's fingers from my cunt and licked them off as I sat down beside her to watch daddy's fuck Stacy.

We both moaned as we watched his lips fed off her tits, his big thick fingers inching towards her cunt. She was writhing and moaning.

"Soon, baby," I whispered to Jill, " Soon she will be impaled on daddy's thick fuck meat."

Jill panted and moaned as I let my fingers stray down to her open cunt. My fingers fucked into Jill's tight snatch. She humped my fingers hard as she screamed and let go. Her cum was oozing from her depths to soak my fingers as she came yet again. At the same time I heard mommy cry out and cum against Deidra's head. She had literally cum in Deidra's dark locks. Her hands plucked at her titties as she came hard. I grinned. What a fucking slut mommy had become. My plans for her had far exceeded my wildest dreams and best yet now that she had become a little cum slut I could think of more new ways to use her as my slave. She had tasted my girl friends, next it was time for some of my boyfriends to taste her.

We all moved to the edge of the tub to watch just as Daddy rubbed the head of his big, thick, rock hard cock against Stacy's virgin slit. We all groaned as he slowly pushed into Stacy's hot, wet, never before fucked cunt. She tensed as Daddy's cock head pushed against her hymen. We all held our breath remembering the brief jolt of pain as a cock ripped open the thin covering of a virgin pussy. She cried out suddenly as Daddy took her virginity and we all hugged each other as Stacy's became a woman, and the best thing for me was knowing it was my daddy's cock that was splitting her hymen.

Daddy slowly fucked his long cock into Stacy's pussy and we could see the slight smear of her virgin blood as the pain began to subside and she started liking what Daddy's cock was doing to her… "Fuck yeah," she moaned. " Why did I wait so fucking long?" She looked up at Daddy's for the first time after becoming a woman. "Fuck Me Daddy." She moaned. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me like you do your baby girl and mommy."

As Stacy's begged Daddy to fuck her he began shoving his big fuck meat into Stacy's cunt, she ground up on Daddy's big cock. She screamed and released as Daddy fucked her good. He screamed almost as loud as she did and he shoved in deep and shot a load of cum into her tight walls.

Daddy and his hot bitches.

He sunk into the bubbling water and mommy and I moved to each side. Deidra and jill then stacy all slid into the water kneeling on the floor of the hot tub at Daddy's feet. Daddy suggested we move into the house.

It would be a long night for all of us but I knew that my surprise pleased daddy.

I was happy.

My master thinks this is the end of the story but we have discussed several scenarios in which the story could continue. He thinks that you the readers should decide if this story should continue as I have no say in whether it does or not. Thank you all for the nice feedback on the previous chapters.