The Yacht Ch. 05

Story Info
A new visitor joins the family fun
1.8k words
4.41
92.8k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Master thanks all who left feedback requesting that the Yacht continue. I hope you all enjoy the new episode. Please do not hesitate to leave feedback. Master says that as soon as the feedback stops so too does the storyline.

I scowled as I lifted tapered fingers to my thundering temples. God my head ached. How many shots did we do last night? I couldn’t remember. As I shifted beneath the covers of my big bed I could not help but notice how tender my cunt was. My brows furrowed even more as I struggled to recall the night.

Visions of the night before seemed to flood into my pounding head. I heard Mother come into my room. Naked as always her body was glorious and I could not help but want her. Lifting the comforter exposing my naked body I snapped my fingers and pointed to my cunt between wide spread legs.

" Eat it bitch!"

Mother quickly stopped what she was doing and I felt her weight press onto the bed as she crawled on the bed between my thighs. I could not help grinning as she inhaled of my pussy, remnants of cum from the night before lingered inside my hot, slutty box. Mommy hesitated and I reached up and tangled my hand in her hair shoving her face into my crotch.

I moaned as she began to lick my tender slit, letting the memories of the night before flood me only making me hotter as Mommy lapped at my cunt. Through Daddy's teaching and mine she had learned well how to use that pink nasty tongue and she was shoving deeply into my wet hole. Grinding into Mommy's face I could not hold back. Shuddering I pissed a wave of cum down her throat. She moaned and whimpered as she lapped up every drop. Slapping her face away I commanded her to kneel on the floor until I decided what to do.

Letting my dripping snatch twitch I smiled. Daddy had allowed me to have a boyfriend with conditions of course. It was a fairly new situation and I had no doubt that things would heat up before long. I went out with Rich and his friends to a local bar. We drank and played pool. I had worn tight jeans and a sleezy halter-top that barely concealed my tits that Daddy loved to fondle so much. Climbing out of my bed, my body well toned, I paused and motioned for Mommy to go on with her work. Her face still glistened with my cunt juices. I lowered my head and licked at her lips, "You are such a hot mommy slut aren’t you?" she moaned and I swatted her ass as she moved out of my room.

Climbing into the shower, relaxing beneath the pelting heated droplets I continued to muse over last night. Rich’s friend Jim had teased me all night long and I could not help be hot for him. Finally we had left the bar, my luscious body snug between both Men, each hand firmly planted on their bulging cocks as we drove home. I rinsed away the soap from my body and stepped out of the shower, letting the towel caress my flesh I shuddered remembering the rest of the night. No wonder my pussy was a little tender. It had been fucked and sucked and stretched and used over and over by both cock and mouth of each man. Chuckling, I pulled over a white sundress that barely covered each rounded cheek of my ass.

As I went down stairs I could hear Mommy talking with someone. Peeking into the living room I smiled. Rich had stopped by for a visit. I glanced at the clock. It was Saturday and Daddy would be home soon, Usually He didn’t work on weekends but some big business deal was giving him fits. Daddy had not been in the best humor of late. He raped mommy and me over and over to vent His frustrations and we both loved it. Again I shivered as I bounced into the room.

Mommy was sitting in the chair across from Rich who was lounging on the couch. His thighs opened. I could see the outline of his bulging cock and it made my belly ache. I grinned and leaned down to whisper in His ear as I curled against Him, " You wanna fuck my Mommy don’t You?" I laughed as He stammered and turned red.

Looking over to Mommy I could see her shaking her head at me, She was very smart and knew right away what I was thinking. Reaching out my hand I twirled one long finger, she knew well what it meant. Slowly she stood. When people were around who we were not sure would appreciate our family situation Daddy allowed Mommy to wear a robe to cover those lush titties and her dark hairy cunt. I heard Rich gasp as Mommy began to remove her robe. She was a beautiful bitch, her body toned, her tits so plucky with dark nipples. I traveled my gaze to the hair patch of her cunt. Licking my lips. How many times had I fed off Mommy’s bush, licking and sucking until she was shaking with the intense release? I had lost count myself.

The robe pooled at the bitches feet. I motioned for her to come closer. She moved like she was floating and I pointed to the floor between Riches legs. Mommy moaned. God but she was a hot bitch. Rich looked at me incredibly.

“Go ahead Baby, make her suck your dick. You know you want her to. “

My fingers fumbled to release his jeans and tugging them down until His meaty cock leaped upwards, hard and throbbing. Damn, my boyfriend wanted my mommy badly. Chuckling, I motioned for Mommy to begin. She leaned down and began by licking Rich’s cock near where her lips were almost touching the head.

“Serve Him well Mommy, or I’ll tell Daddy. “ I grinned as I leaned back and watched.

Rich kept looking at me as my Mother wrapped her moist lips around his veined cock. She was sucking and devouring every inch of his nice sized cock, sucking him good. I was pleased. Rich began pounding his dick in to her slutty mouth and groaning. I let my thighs fall wide revealing my cunt, smooth and silken. I let my fingers tease over my clit while Mommy’s throat fucked my boyfriends cock. Rich was getting pretty excited and I watched intently as his meat shoved in and out of Mommy’s mouth. He was raping it good and deep. Mommy met every thrust and begged for more. Rich and Mommy's cries filled the room and I guess that is why none of us heard Daddy until He stood in the doorway. An evil grin spread across His face.

Both Daddy and I laughed as Rich pulled His dick from Mommy’s swollen lips and fumbled to hide it beneath his jeans. He was stammering.

"Oh I’m so sorry, it’s not what You think. “

I continued to lounge on the couch. Reaching up to rich I tugged Him back down on the couch. Mommy had not moved, she remained licking her lips. Daddy approached and reached out to pet Mommy’s silken hair.

" You like my bitches lips around your cock do You Rich? They feel pretty good don’t they? “

Rich stammered and nodded. Daddy laughed. Mommy had moved closer and was freeing Rich's cock once more, stroking it with her hands. Daddy now knelt to the side of Mommy and kept his eyes on Rich. Both men not looking away from each other Daddy slowly lowered his face into my cunt. I watched both men. Mommy sucked Rich's cock slowly now and I watched the struggle Rich was going through.

Whispering softly I said, “It’s ok Baby, you can fuck Mommy and me, Daddy does, and he will share.”

Rich moaned and began to really fuck mommy’s face. He pounded his skinny cock into her eager mouth. His eyes flickering from her lips around His meat to Daddy’s face buried in his daughters wet snatch.

Wrapping my legs around Daddy’s head I bucked and met his flicking tongue. God he did this well. Writhing on the couch daddy pushed his tongue deeper, fucking my hot twat until I screamed out just about the same time Rich did. Both of us shot cum into Mommy and Daddy’s mouths.

Both Rich and I gasping as Mommy and Daddy leaned back. Their faces glistening with my pussy cum and Richs streaming cum as I leaned into Rich my lips finding him passionately as I mewled.

" Welcome to the Family baby."

As Rich and I pulled apart we could not help but watch in awe as Daddy had Mommy on her hands and knees at our feet. His big thick cock, the one I loved so much was plowing in and out of her. Mommy was screaming as Daddy fucked her hard. His pants and groans always driving me wild. I could not help but envy Mommy right now. Moving to lay on my back beside Mommy I opened my thighs motioning for Rich to fuck me. He moved quickly between them my legs wanting my pussy badly. Feeling the bulbous head of His fuck meat probe into my tender cunt as it shoved into the wet heated walls, I pushed back wantonly, eagerly, willingly. There was Daddy beside my boyfriend, Mommy and her precious daughter opened and being fucked. Reaching up I tugged at mommy and pulled her lips to mine, kissing her passionately our tongues wetly entwining. I broke the kiss as I licked my way down her throat, muffling both of our cries as we were fucked.

The wet sloppy sounds of hot pussy being used by big cocks loud and the scent of our fucking consumed the air around us. Shooting my legs high I felt opening my cunt even more to Rich’s hard and deep thrusts. Daddy’s hot wet mouth wrapped around my sensitive and delicate toes as he sucked nosily at the big toe.

“Ohhhhhhhh, God” I cried out.

My fingers plucked at Mommy’s nipples as they dangled and swayed with Daddy’s pounding thrusts. I shivered feeling my belly tighten as my cunt was pounded over and over by Rich's long skinny cock . I head Daddy cry out and then Rich. I glanced upwards I noticed each others large hand was playing in each other’s ass. Both men fucked our cunts hard, deep and fast as they cried out, Mommy and I joining them as we all released. Waves of pleasure rolled over all of us as Daddy and Rich filled our cunts with hot sticky globs of cum.

Daddy and Rich collapsed on top Mommy and I and we lay there for a long while catching our breath. Grinning as I thought about my Daddy and Rich playing with each other’s ass. I knew the day would be filled with new experiences. I could not wait.