The Year of The Rooster Ch. 05

Story Info
The final chapter of Steve & Laurel's debauchery.
5.1k words
4.06
36.1k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Nights in Thailand (The Year of the Rooster)

(Author's Note: This is the final chapter of Steve and Laurel's decline into debauchery. This story is intended to be read in sequence. If you are offended by voyeurism, cheating wives, transsexuals, spanking, multi-partner sex, and inter-racial sex, you have the choice to be on a different website. Please keep your comments positive. Thank you.)

*

"Robert, look what I just got!" Gail said excitedly to her husband.

"What is it Gail? Robert asked gruffly, annoyed at having to look up from his morning crossword.

It's an e- mail from Laurel Fenton! Listen to this! Laurel says they're having a great time and says they should have gone to Thailand years ago. Oh, Robert, I'm so happy for them! I was getting really worried about Laurel. She's been so unhappy with her life. It feels good to have helped them out. It sounds like they love it!"

"I knew she was having a struggle with Steve but I didn't realize how serious it really was. Listen, Laurel goes on to say if we hadn't inspired them to go their marriage would probably have ended. I wish she'd told me sooner! Maybe I could have helped them before it got so bad."

"You know Gail, that's one of your biggest problems. You've got to learn when to butt out. It seems to me things have a way of working out without any interference from you!" Robert lectured. As for us being an inspiration, I mean come on. We don't even have our own act together!"

"Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased for them too. But you can see for yourself, a few weeks away can work wonders."

Gail felt miffed! It's not that he was so wrong. It was just his self- righteous way of saying it. Robert had a way of making her feel nosy and interfering. The irony of it all was that just before Steve and Laurel left on their holiday Laurel had confided to her that she envied their marriage.

If she only knew!

Then Gail had an idea. Wouldn't it be fun if they could go back to Thailand and surprise Steve and Laurel? She hated being at home with Robert anyway. Ever since his retirement last year he had become quite impossible, requiring lots of attention and always under her feet! He was so much better when on holiday.

"Robert, I know this might sound funny but what would you think about going back to Thailand and surprising the Fentons? We could just show up. What a shock it would be for them! Oh Robert, please won't you say yes? Please?"

"Jesus Gail, we just got back from there. Do you think we are made of money? Besides, I thought we were going to Bermuda in six weeks time!"

Robert folded his paper with an exasperated sigh. He knew once Gail got a bee under her bonnet she wouldn't take no for an answer! Starting to mentally compose his rebuttal, he braced himself for another one of her moods. Robert knew if he refused her request he could probably kiss his sex life goodbye and was in for at least three days of icy silence.

Gail smiled to herself. She had him! Robert couldn't very well say no. Hadn't he just said a few weeks away could work wonders? Robert had walked into his own trap. He knew as well as she did they hadn't been getting along since returning from their trip. Anyway, what better way to fix their problems than to go back to Thailand?

************************

Robert sat watching the stewardess pointing out the emergency exits and wondered how in hell Gail had managed to get her way once again. He wished they would hurry up and serve lunch.

Oh well, he thought. At least the drinks are free and the stewardesses are good looking. That'll help pass the time. Man, what a nice ass, I'd like to get that in bed, Robert thought, watching as one of the girls leaned over to help an older passenger adjust her seatbelt. Gail gave him a disapproving look. Robert found himself wishing she weren't such an uptight old prude. He knew that a lot of their friends thought they were such a swinging couple and yet nothing could be further from the truth. Gail doled out her sexual favors sparingly and sure as hell didn't like him looking at other women. The only thing that seemed to hold them together was their love of traveling.

Maybe I'll be able to sneak off and get laid when we get back to Pattaya, he thought to himself. Johnny's bar has some pretty nice girls. I wonder what Steve and Laurel think about all the raunchiness over there? Laurel probably freaked right out when she saw all the girly bars. Anyway, now she's going to have Gail to commiserate with!

Robert signaled the stewardess and ordered a tomato juice for his wife and two double scotch and sodas for himself. Jesus, fifteen hours to go, he thought. I sure hope there's enough scotch on this plane to get me all the way to Thailand!

Gail sipped her tomato juice and studied her husband as she reflected back on their thirty year marriage. He had become crankier over the years and was only truly happy when he was out golfing with his buddies. She knew there were plenty of world class courses around Pattaya and was hoping that Steve played the game. That way she could get rid of Robert and do what she liked to do. All Gail really needed to keep happy was a good harlequin romance novel, an ice cold daiquiri and a swimming pool to cool her off in.

Robert downed his first scotch and picked up the second glass. He was looking forward to seeing Steve again as he felt they had quite a bit in common. Both their wives were ungrateful whiners, quick to complain. Knowing Steve's proclivity for smoking grass he figured he was a bit of a rebel like himself. Robert imagined that Steve would probably be a lot of fun if he could manage to cut him loose from Laurel.

Robert's golf game was really a ruse, affording him the hours of opportunity he needed to get the sex Gail was so unwilling to provide. He thought things probably would have worked out differently if he had only been able to give Gail a child. After a few years of trying to conceive a child with no success her interest in sex had waned, leaving him precious little opportunity for fulfillment. Robert found himself turning more and more to other women to satisfy his urges. Perhaps on this trip he would be able to go carousing with Steve and leave Laurel and Gail alone to bore each other.

Thinking of the long flight ahead, Robert donned his glasses and studied the entertainment guide, praying the movies would not be ones he had already seen.

***********************

Two days later, Steve and Laurel were just finishing a late breakfast and preparing to return to their room when they heard a woman's voice calling loudly from across the restaurant.

"Yoo-hoo....... Steve! Laurel!"

"SURPRISE!!!"

Looking up from their meal they saw a smiling Gail Gardiner bustling across the room towards them. Her husband Robert, looking somewhat embarrassed tagged along behind as she pushed and shoved her way through the diners.

"Hi! Well, look at you two! You look so stunned! We thought we would give you a really big surprise and join you. You sounded so happy in your e-mail! We just love Thailand," Gail gushed in a loud voice. "I hope you're not mad at us? We just had to come!"

"Oh my God.... I can't believe you're here!" Laurel gasped. "No.... No really! We are happy to see you. It's just such a shock seeing you here!"

Sensing how awkward this was for Steve, Robert stuck out his hand, quietly explaining it was really his wife's idea to come. He had thought perhaps he and Steve could get away and let the ladies have some time on their own.

Steve returned his handshake wondering how they would ever be able to keep their activities from Robert and Gail. Then he remembered that he and Laurel had been invited to Ed's beach house for a party that night. God, how are we ever going to pull this off? Steve wondered.

Robert looked at Steve and Laurel thinking that they were somehow different. It was nothing he could put his finger on. Laurel especially seemed more mature, wearing more make up than he remembered and oozing a sensuality he had seen in only more experienced women. What the hell had they been up to? Laurel looked flushed like she'd been caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"You know, Gail, I think perhaps we'd better give this young couple some space and let them get used to us being here. I think maybe they have plans. Are we intruding, Laurel?" he asked diplomatically.

"No, no don't be silly! It's just that Steve and I have been invited to a party by our new friend Ed and I guess I was wondering if you and Gail might care to join us?"

Laurel hoped Robert and Gail were as experienced as they appeared to be. If not then they were the ones who were in for a big surprise! Later that evening as Gail put on her face preparing herself for Ed's party, Robert asked if she had noticed anything unusual about Steve and Laurel.

"Why, whatever do you mean?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know, it's Laurel really, she seems different. I don't remember her ever looking that way. You know what I mean. Why, her appearance is downright slutty. And as for Steve, Christ! If I didn't know any better I'd think he was a goddamn pimp. I mean Jesus, that fancy silk shirt! Those friggin mirrored sunglasses! They've changed Gail – both of them! They've changed a lot!"

"Well, personally, I think its all in your dirty little mind!" Gail chided. "God, Robert, cut them some slack! They are on vacation you know! I mean really, I'm going to wear my little gold cocktail dress tonight and I suppose by your standards that would make me a tart!"

Robert had forgotten all about that dress. Gail had bought it in one of her weaker moments only to change her mind when she saw how it clung to every curve, emphasizing her firm breasts and sexy little ass. For a brief moment his hope had soared only to be quickly dashed. She had wrinkled her nose in disgust and crammed the tiny garment into her bottom drawer, never to see daylight again. He sometimes thought God was playing a cruel joke on him by giving him a frigid wife with such a beautiful body.

Although Gail was in her late fifties she had managed to keep her girlish figure through a strict regimen of healthy diet and exercise. Squeezing herself into the tiny dress she looked in the vanity mirror and smiled with satisfaction. She had to admit she did look pretty good for an older woman. Her husband didn't know it but Gail enjoyed turning men's heads, particularly the younger ones and it secretly thrilled her to get away with flirting right under Robert's nose.

Honestly, she thought, sometimes that man can be so stupid!

Their life back in Bedford had become quite routine and very predictable to Gail. She had a tendency to lose herself in her Harlequin novels, and often dreamt of having a dashing young lover to relieve her boredom. Lately she had been retreating more and more into her fantasy world. If Gail had too much to drink she sometimes had a hard time separating reality from fantasy.

Once before he had retired Robert had worked late at the office and had forgotten her birthday. Fuelled by too many martinis and feeling neglected she had succumbed to a torrid affair with a young tennis pro. In the light of day Gail had felt remorseful, and weeping profusely confessed her indiscretion to Robert. Robert had forgiven her, admitting that he could be difficult to live with. He seemed more concerned with their reputation at the Country club than by what she had done.

Gail started to drink more frequently. Still, no amount of alcohol would let her forget how good it had felt to have been so thoroughly fucked by a younger man. "Come on Gail, get a move on dammit.... were going to be late!" Robert called impatiently, interrupting her thoughts and bringing her back to the present.

**************************

The two couples arrived at the gate to Ed's beach house and announced their arrival to the bowing houseboy.

"Please tell your boss the Fentons and their guests the Gardiners have arrived," Steve said, taking Laurel's shawl and handing it to the young boy.

Robert looked around at the sophisticated surroundings impressed that Steve and Laurel had made friends with such an obviously important person. Maybe I do have it all wrong he thought, taking a drink offered to him by a pretty servant girl. He saw a young tanned businessman in an expensive silk suit break away from the crowd and confidently make his way over to them.

"Steve...! Laurel....!" the man cried, obviously pleased to see them both.

"You must be the Gardiners," he said, pumping Robert's hand in a firm but friendly grip.

"I'm Ed, the host of this party and incidentally the manager of your hotel. It's so nice to meet you!"

"The pleasure is all ours," Robert replied. "Please call me Robert and this here is my wife Gail."

He watched as Ed took Gail's hand, smiling warmly, and noticed his wife blush. She was obviously taken by the suave young manager

I'd better keep an eye on Gail he thought. There's no telling what the hell she'll do if she has too much to drink! I don't want her to make a fool of herself. Although, he couldn't blame Ed for being attracted to her, she did look pretty damn hot. Why, she's practically spilling out of that dress of hers and she'd better not bend over, she'll be flashing her friggin beaver!

"Robert, why don't you let Laurel and Steve take you around and introduce you to everyone?" Ed said, turning up the charm. "I'm going to take this pretty wife of yours and get her out on the dance floor! Come on Gail, I won't let you say no, after all this is my party!"

He pulled her away ignoring her half-hearted protestations. Gail looked back at Robert and shrugged as if to say it was out of her hands. Ed took her arm, leading her into a darkened room filled with people dancing to music with a distinct Latin beat.

Why, that cocky young bastard! Robert thought, downing his drink as they vanished into the crowd. He helped himself to another from the young girl's tray.

Over the next hour Steve introduced Robert to a variety of weird and wonderful people. Robert politely chatted, all the while straining to catch a glimpse of Ed and Gail out on the dance floor. God, where in hell did he take her, Robert wondered, scanning the crowd. He felt the alcohol affecting him, making him dizzy

"Jesus, what's in this stuff? I've only had two or three drinks!"

He grabbed a chair for support. The music slowed and some of the younger folk drifted away from the dance floor. Oh, there they are, he thought, breathing a sigh of relief.

Robert saw his wife's head resting on Ed's shoulder as they moved in time to the music. Her arms encircled his neck as Ed cupped the cheeks of her round ass, pulling her to him, teasing her with his probing erection. She stretched up on her tiptoes, drawing the young man's face to her own. Parting Ed's lips with her tongue Gail kissed him deeply as she rubbed her belly against him in response. His eyes widened with disbelief as he saw his wife's hand move down between them. He looked around to see if anyone else had noticed and realized with shock that some of the others on the dance floor were engaged in similar activities.

Robert felt as if he was suffocating. He broke into a sweat seeing his wife's bottom being squeezed and massaged as she clung tightly to the young man. Unable to control his reaction, his cock began to stiffen, aroused at the sight of Gail rubbing the young man's bulging crotch.

"What the hell kind of party did you bring us to?" he asked, his voice breaking as he looked to Steve for an explanation.

Before Steve could answer Robert felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned and gazed in awe at the most beautiful Asian girl he had ever seen. Wearing a high collared Chinese dress that fitted her like a second skin, Mai-Ling stood before him in all her glory. As he looked into her large brown eyes her sensuous lips smiled, parting to reveal a set of perfect pearl white teeth. His eyes traveled down her lovely young body, taking in every curve. Two cone shaped nipples thrust the red silk brocade fabric forward tantalizingly hinting at the soft treasures concealed within. The dress clung tightly to her slender body, emphasizing the curve of her magnificent round ass. Robert swallowed, noticing the slit that ran up her shapely leg and stopped just short of her crotch.

"You like dance with me?" she asked, looking at him hopefully.

"Would I like to dance? You bet I would, young lady!" Robert replied, forgetting all about Ed and Gail. Taking her by the hand he led Mai-Ling out onto the darkened dance floor.

********************

Steve and Laurel watched as Robert happily waltzed Mai-Ling around the floor.

"Well, I think that went well, don't you?" Laurel asked.

"Yeah, for a moment there I thought Robert was going to lose it when Ed took Gail off to dance! I had no idea he was such a jealous type. Maybe they're not such a swinging couple after all!" Steve chuckled.

"God only knows how he's going to react when he finds out Mai-Ling isn't what she appears to be! Hell, who knows? He may even like it!"

Thailand's choc full of surprises, isn't it?" Laurel giggled. "Oh Steve, if we hadn't come over here we'd never have discovered so much about ourselves. Who would have dreamed I would like sex so much? And if Gail and Robert are a little uptight, well by the time Ed and Mai-Ling are finished with them they'll be as liberated as we are! God, Steve I'm horny again just from watching them."

"Don't you worry my randy little slut." Steve said, patting her bottom affectionately "I'm sure by the time this party is over tonight you will have been fucked more than enough!"

Remembering back to when he had found Ed fucking Laurel on his pool table, Steve also found himself getting horny. Since it happened he never tired of watching her have sex. He was looking forward to seeing what she might get up to tonight.

"You know Laurel, I haven't told you this before but I had a real struggle that very first time you slept with Ed. A large part of me wanted you to fuck him but part of me didn't. I had to put my jealousy to one side and allow it to happen. I just want you to know I'm glad I did. And then when you took on Lamar and the others, my god, it was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen! I've never seen anybody come so much! It's turned you into a very sexy woman. Watching you becoming liberated has been a real privilege for me. I don't think I realized before how much I truly love you. You've become a whole woman now and you're more desirable to me than ever!"

Laurel blushed. Steve had never talked so openly about his feelings. She realized how much she loved him too. She felt a new respect for her husband hearing the lengths he was prepared to go to make her happy. His allowing her to experience cocks much larger than his own excited her very much! Although their relationship had taken an unusual turn Laurel was certainly enjoying it a lot. They had never been so totally honest about their needs before!

"I'm glad you told me that, Steve. I always thought you wanted me to do it for your own sexual gratification. It must have been hard for you, seeing how much I wanted another man!"

"Well, yes and no Laurel. Watching your wife letting go is very exciting. I've had to learn to accept that I'm a true voyeur at heart. So you see, it's freed me up in a big way too, not to mention how much it's enhanced our sex life! "

"And I'm certainly glad you feel that way too!" she said, smiling suggestively. "I hate to interrupt our heart to heart but what I'd really like to do right now is go see how Ed and Gail are getting along. I saw him taking her upstairs about ten minutes ago. You see, I've discovered that I like to watch too! Do you think that she will let him fuck her?" Laurel asked.

12