The Yearning Tree Ch. 1

Story Info
Naive rural woman is introduced to group sex.
1.1k words
3.49
30k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First off, you have to know that me and my husband Silas live in southern Indiana in a real small town. I mean small, you hear me? All there is to make up our town is an IGA store, a Texaco gas station (that Silas runs), two churches and a cemetery. Hells bells, there ain't even no stop and go light to slow the folks down when they come aspeedin' through.

'Course there's the Grange Hall and the seed store, but they don't mount to much. And there ain't much excitin' that goes on in our town. There was rumor goin' around that someone was goin' to open up a movie show, but nothin' ever come of that neither. But we got television so I guess we can get along without no movie show. Folks do what they have to do, I reckon. Trouble is, I'm only thirty-six year old and I have always had a yearnin' in me. Up until four months ago, I wouldn't have even been able to tell you what I was yearnin' for, 'cause I didn't rightly know. Now I do.

Me and Silas was sittin' at the supper table that evenin', fried chicken, corn bread and all the trimmin's. Came a time when Silas swiped his sleeve 'cross his lips to wipe away some chicken grease, then grinned at me 'cross the table. " Ben Allistair's got a real crush on you," he says, right out of the blue. "He was a'hintin' to me down at the station that maybe we oughta switch partners sometime or other. What'cha think of that?" A picture of Ben jumped into my mind when he said that, Ben and his pretty wife MayLee. I all of a sudden felt a funny jumpin' feelin' in the pit of my stomach when I thought of Ben and MayLee all naked with Silas and me.

S'pose I should tell you that Silas brung home a magazine from the station one time that was all about married people changin' partners for sex. Me and him looked through that durned magazine and it made us both hornier than a couple of jaybirds. "That so?" I kind'a shrugged my shoulders. "What did you answer him?" He reached for another chicken leg and grinned at me. "Told him I'd ask you and see if you wanted to or not. I sure wouldn't mind if you was wantin' to though. I'd get a kick out'a seein' ol' Ben humpin' you!"

I stood up and started clearin' the dishes off the table. "And I'm certain sure you wouldn't mind a'crawling twixt MayLee's legs neither," I chided him in a kiddin' way. He just laughed and stood up and moved over behind me at the sink where I was getting' ready to wash dishes. He pushed hisself up against me and I could feel his pecker pressing between my butt cheeks. He put his arms around me from behind and took hold of my titties and started squeezin', kissing me on the ear the way he knows I like. "How 'bout it, ol' girl? You wanna let ol' Ben fuck you one time?"

Next thing I knew he was pulling my dress up to my waist and skimmin' my panties down my legs. I leant forward over the sink and spread my legs apart and he slid his pecker up into me ever so easy and nice and commenced fuckin' me, his lips still a bitin' at my ear. "So do you," he grunted as he bounced me against the sink, "...you wanna fuck Ben?" I squirmed my butt against him and could feel the heat buildin' up inside my pussy, then all of a sudden like I was cummin' and I could feel him shootin' off inside me and I was moanin' and slobberin' and sayin' "Yesss...yesss...I want him to fuck me..."

Silas didn't say no more about it until a week after. When he come in from the station that Friday evenin', he patted me on the butt and said I should "go upstairs and take me a nice long bath and put on some sexy clothes 'cause Ben and MayLee were comin' over later". I just shrugged and made light of it, not wantin' Silas to know how scared I was or how excited it made me feel. So I took me that long bath, but didn't have any notion of what to put on. I don't have any sexy clothes like Silas was talkin' about. I finally just decided to wear a pale blue skirt I had bought a few months before from the Sears catalog, and a plain white blouse.

'Course I had on my bra and my good pair of black lace panties. I guessed the panties would have to do for sexy. I put on some lipstick and combed my hair real nice and some perfume Silas had bought me my last birthday. By the time I went back down the stairs, Ben and MayLee was already there, him wearin' new Levis and MayLee wearin' a dress that had a hem real high above her knees. She was sittin' on the sofa and Silas was sittin' next to her with his hand just kind of massaging the back of her neck. Ben come up to me and put his arm around my waist and pulled me up close beside him. "Well now, Lorena girl...you're looking real purty this evening," he said, dropping his hand down to rub over my butt cheeks.

I was real shook up from the way he was actin', rubbing my butt and everything without even a howdy-doo. I looked over to Silas to see if seein' ol' Ben with his hand a'rubbin' my ass would rile him or not. But there sure wasn't no worry in that department, 'cause he and MayLee was suckin' on one another's tongue and he had his hand all the way up under her dress. Then sudden like, MayLee pushed Silas away and stood up in front of the sofa.

"What the heckfire is all the rush?" she said with a laugh. "Me and Lorena ain't decided we're gonna let you two randy boys have your way with us just yet. Ben? Why don't you and Silas just go on down to the IGA store and get some beer and soda pop before you get me and Lorena out of our underwear? And make certain you don't come back here for at least a half-hour or so, you hear? Me and Lorena wanna talk things over, ain't that right Lorena?" She was lookin' across the room at Ben like she was sendin' him some kind of message or somethin', then she looked at me and winked her eye. Ben just laughed and said okay and he coaxed Silas up off the sofa and I could tell Silas wasn't too happy with it, but he followed Ben out the door and as he passed by me I could see his pecker was still stiff beneath his pants.

To Be Continued...