The Yellow Rose

Story Info
BDSM romance.
982 words
3.38
9.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The yellow rose lay silently on her desk as she entered, she went quickly to her chair and turned on her computer, her mind completely on the work at hand, tuning slightly and catching sight of it, she gasped, simple beauty demanding her attention. Well aware of Who would have placed it there, she allowed her gaze to remain upon its unblemished skin, not unlike the heart of the One who placed it... perfection ultimate in her eyes, yes that pure soft living gift, that somehow transported her to the One she knew made her complete, a Man, a simple Man, but what a Man He was... she sighed quietly as she remembered His words from last night, and her heart swelled in pain, pain because she by her past, and by her deeds had unintentionally caused Him pain, she for all this world would never wish to cause pain to anyone, but Him, well she would rather die...

Picking up the rose, and allowing the softness to brush her cheek, twirling it round, suddenly feeling that sharpness of unexpected pain, as she pricked her finger on a thorn... grimacing, but somehow getting that small rush as well, watching almost hypnotised as a pool of blood slowly exited her body, falling on a perfect petal, staining it with her blood, marking it as hers... her mind began to drift back to the conversation that T/they had had last night, about how it takes two to become complete, how she was glad that He was only a Man, with all those human qualities, and sometimes self doubts... how hard it was for her to convince Him, He was exactly what she wanted... no scratch that... needed, her soul demanded, Him and only Him... finally she drifted further away from reality to that space, and place that only He could take her too... to that place that He took her to only last night, that place that is only T/theirs.

She remembered with glee Him pulling her up by her hair, and onto His lap, gasping as she felt His arousal, His need, His passion....the look in His eye as He raised her face so she was maintaining eye contact with Him, His raw energy, that look in His eyes that could feed upon her soul... feeling her moisten, her arousal clear, T/they were both aware that this was and in fact needed to happen, but she as taught waited although her inners cried out, demanding to be listened too, she remained in her place, feeling His body hard, throbbing against her, almost calling to her, there was no words, T/their bodies knew each other so well, nothing was needed to be said, slowly He raised her skirt revelling what He knew was underneath, for it was His orders that she always be prepared for Him, with one quick movement, He released Himself and thrust hard within her folds...this was pure primal need for Him, He cared not what she felt nor needed right now, but she did not care, her need to serve, to care, to be His, was more than she needed, with each thrust she thrust down even harder matching His need, with the need to provide more for Him, she moved up and down, feeding on His passion and need, she was driven with the power of holding a Man who could act like a Man, and she loved Him for it all the more. He held her waist so tightly that she gasped in shock, so tight that it hurt, but she embraced the pain and feed off it, using it to take T/them higher, she craved that O/oneness with Him, so much so that she forced herself down harder and harder, until T/together they reached that space, just outside oblivion, where she was unaware of where she ended and He began... T/they were just O/one... O/one movement, O/one heart, O/one soul, O/one being... and she for herself would have happily remained there forever...

She could feel Him shudder, and retaining the eye contact that had remained throughout this whole event, she knew He was going to cum, she waiting, needing that permission that only He could give... she felt Him shoot high into her womb, and held her need, allowing Him to experience all she had to give... wanting to please Him, more than her own desires... hearing Him groan as she felt Him finally give into the feelings that had threatened to overwhelm... watching Him close His eyes, she gently lifted herself off Him, and proceeded to cleanse Him, in a way that she knew He liked, she worshiped Him, as she could or would no other... and although she still was on fire with her desire, she knew that tonight was for Him, there would be other days when it would be hers, but tonight her only desire was to serve, to love, to be One with Him...

she knelt at His feet, her place secure in her mind, her head on His knee, feeling so blessed that she had been able to serve Him tonight... so blessed that One as perfect as the yellow rose, had given her the honour of being His... and blessed that as imperfect as that single petal was now it was stained with her blood, as she was... He was still her Master... she was His, He was her perfect match... pure and utter perfection in her eyes...

she awoke from her memory that passion still burning bright in her eyes... that desire still throbbing deep within her... that fire that He ignites, with a memory, a touch, a scent, or glance... that fire that was born of her, and belonged completely to Him... the ache a constant reminder, of what she was, the yellow rose a reminder of His love, the collar He gave still ever present... His...