The Young Actor Likes... Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Latino actor continues his affairs.
3.4k words
4.37
32.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Young Actor Likes Older Women Ch. 02

I woke up as the sun was going down. Opening my eyes, I looked at Eduardo next to me, his tanned, naked body stretched out on the bed, his cock resting on his thigh.

I had cheated on my husband with a younger man and I did not feel guilt, only an elation born out of a choice of free will. I had enjoyed an incredible series of orgasms with my former Tampa neighbor whom I had known since he was a boy.

I liked it, liked sucking his creamy cock and feeling his mouth between my legs or the way he entered me and I contracted my cunt, squeezing his meat as he rode me and talked to me in a way my needle-dick introvert husband would never have.... I had crossed the line into a new realm. After years of straight marriage and bland sex I had sucked a young man's meat and let him fuck me as he made me beg for his cock and admit that he was giving me what my asshole husband did not, could not give me, for Eduardo had imagination.

It had been raw and dirty sex and I was very aroused, more than at any other time in my life. Once I crossed the line, I did not feel guilt, but only enjoyment at the feel of the cock in my mouth, at the bumping of his hips against my ass and the heat and spasms that ran through my body as I climaxed.

"Hi," Eduardo said as he opened his eyes, "Are you ready for a tour of South Beach?"

-----------------------------------------.

Shelley and I smoked another bowl and walked out into the Miami Beach night breeze, walking towards Ocean Drive where the cafes were packed and crowds of sunburnt tourists mingled with the locals.

We made some small talk and sat on a sea wall with the sound of the surf at our backs. Then the conversation turned to our adventure together.

"It was great," she said, "I enjoyed it very much."

"The night is not over yet. There's more to enjoy."

"And I come to Miami Beach every few weeks," she said boldly, "and I would like to do this again."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"Sure thing," I answered, "I'd like that a lot."

We walked around the beach some more and stopped off at a Washington Avenue tavern, where two beers reinforced the buzz and once again the conversation switched to all things sexual.

"These women you date..."

"Gina and Lynne."

"Are they lesbians?"

"No. They just enjoy sex. Gina is Puerto Rican, divorced with two kids, thirty-five and a video technician. She's working in Orlando tonight. Lynne is forty-four, also divorced, no kids and is a partner in a shoe boutique where a pair of high heels can sent one into bankruptcy."

"And you? I mean..."

"Yes, both at the same time or one at a time and sometimes they do each other. It's really nice. Actually, nice and dirty. Are you interested?"

"I.... I've never..."

"There's always the first time," I answered, "Gina is out of town but Lynne is only a phone call away. I could tell ask her over for a drink at my place and if it happens...then it's cool. If you don't feel good about it, then it's just you and me. Is that good?"

Shelley was dumbfounded, stunned. She did not answer.

"I'll take your silence as a yes," I said as I dialed Lynne.

------------------------------------------------.

I was totally stunned. I had arrived at Miami Beach eight hours before as a faithful wife and mother. In the eight hours since arriving I had smoked marihuana, cheated with a twenty-four year old actor and after some lustful sucking and fucking, I faced the possibility of my first encounter with another woman.

Lynne turned out to be a sexy looking woman with a firm body, dressed in a linen skirt and peasant blouse, sans undergarments, the outlines of her nipples showing through the thin material.

We drank a decent Chilean white wine and smoked two full bowls as we talked about our work, places we had visited and books read, with brief pauses of anticipation.

I walked out to the balcony for a breath of air.

Do I want this to happen? I thought. Do I? Bad enough I have sucked and fucked a young man who could be my son, the neighborhood kid I had know since he was nine, now I might have my first experience with a woman. This is not moral, not the way I was taught... but I have been looking at Lynne and wondered how she will taste... her scent. I had never done this, but I was wet thinking about it, wondering...

When Lynne came to the balcony and kissed me, I did not resist as I felt -for the first time- the taste of a woman's kiss. I followed her into the apartment and we kissed as we undressed each other and Eduardo -buck naked- sat on a chair across from the bed where Lynne and I joined in a naked embrace.

We went down on each other, me tasting a woman for the first time, feeling her juices on my lips and face. It was so wicked and dirty, so unreal and erotic that I was feverish with desire. I buried my face in Lynne's mound and lapped her clit as she licked me, her face between my legs, teasing my clit. We bucked and she grabbed my hair and pulled my face deeper into her wet snatch, opening more, pushing, humping upwards, pressing her wet slit against my face while her lips kissed the sensitive bud between my legs.

We took turns, switched and she was above me, touching, probing, kissing, nibbling, whispering in my ear how much she was enjoying taking me.... We were in heat, kissing, licking, our senses making us feverish with desire and raw lust. We nibbled on each other's nipples and frenched our faces.

I tasted her and felt the feverish heat of her warm flesh, as I licked her clit and folds, swirling and swallowing. Eduardo then joined us, as Lynne reached up and grabbed my round asscheeks with her hands, exposing the rosebud hole. I realized that I was about to be ass fucked while a woman lapped at my cunt. I was almost screaming with desire, with years of sexual frustration living with a bland husband.

He had lubricated his cock with wine and he went in swiftly, sinking to the hilt, making me press down harder on Lynne's face as her tongue darted back and forth between his hard cock and my burning slit. It hurt but I went from pain to a sexual rush that made me totally orgasmic. I began to moan and he asked me if I liked it and I certainly did.

"Fuck my ass," I said, "fuck me deep…oh yes, crack my tight ass, fuck me hard....Oh, fuck my ass deep…I love your dick in my ass…oh, yes, fuck my ass!"

"Does your husband fuck your ass like this?" he teased.

"My husband... does not fuck me in ...oh, oh.... yes...."

"What about Lynne? You like her?"

"I love the way... she eats pussy."

We rocked back and forth, pounding a rythm, fucking, licking, the room filling with animal moans, her mouth buried into my slit, her tongue flicking out, licking the clit, his balls and his shaft as it slid into my asshole.

All three of us exploded together, screams and moans filling the room as we felt the whip of orgasms, lightning jolts rushing through our bodies.

-----------------------------------------------.

Friday morning Lynne and Shelley went off to work. Shelley promised to get together with me in the afternoon, before she returned to Tampa. Before she went to her hotel room to change for work, I asked her how she enjoyed our three way with Lynne.

"It was my first time," she answered, "and it won't be my last."

"Would you like to try two men before you return to Tampa?"

She smiled a lusty grin and nodded her head.

I located Ramon by lunch time and he came to the apartment to have a couple of beers and wait for Shelley to be finished at work.

Ramon is also a working actor. Like me, he has had a dozen movie parts of small proportions, being typecast as a bandit, hoodlum, bouncer or biker, since he is six-three and two hundred-thirty hard pounds of muscle. He has a rugged face with a drooping mustache. We party together often.

"People think actors have it made," he was saying as he polished off a Bud Light, "but I'm telling you, I just spent four miserable days in the Everglades shooting some real low budget flick in which my two big scenes are where I play an escaped convict that kills a farm girl and then gets killed by a park ranger. Four fucking days of sweating under a heavy sun and kamikaze squadrons of mosquitoes and flying vermin all over the place. Did I mention snakes? One came slithering across the path as we walked. Scared the shit out of me.."

"I just came back from the Bahamas," I answered.

"Lucky dog."

There was a knock at the door and I answered. Shelley was dressed in a denim blouse and wraparound skirt. She had checked out of the hotel and had four hours of playtime before returning to Tampa.

"You are right," Ramon said as he met Shelley, "She does look like Melanie Griffith."

Shelley blushed like a schoolgirl.

"You are also an actor," she said, "I recognize your face."

They chatted for a while, drinking beer, toking a bowl. Shelley seemed at ease and I began to get good vibes.

I felt up Shelley as we talked. She gasped when she felt my hand grasping a breast, but did not protest as I teased her, fingertips tracing the outline of her aureoles against the denim shirt cloth. I could see her eyes glaze with desire and another hand went to her ass as Ramon watched us calmly.

"Why don't we adjourn to my bedroom," I said, "and give Shelley a good memory for the ride back."

-----------------------------------------------.

I had lost all inhibitions and was a willing participant in an act of wild screwing with two young actors who could be my sons, but were not, and they fed me their cocks and I loved every second. Yes, I wanted cocks and tongues in every hole and to feel two pairs of hands on me at once.

My ass was pressed against Eduardo's belly, his cock inside me while Ramon stood in front of me and rubbed his salami dick on my face, caressing my neck with the tip of his fat cock. I was starving for him, for the thick tube of flesh between his thick legs.

"I want to suck your cock," I heard myself saying, "Please fuck my mouth."

Eduardo grasped my waist, pulling me as Ramon leaned forward and entered my mouth with his thick dick. I sucked hard, thrilled, making moaning animal sounds, my body shaking with the fucking from behind while the fat cock moved back and forth on my tongue.

We were moving and moaning, cock inside cunt, hardness inside me, filling me in cunt and mouth. Sex had never been so wild or dirty, raw in its lust of flesh. I was burning, exploding in orgasms. Small orgasms and big orgasms and thrilled at the feel of a young cock in my cunt as a hard young man fucked me so and I sucked the other one, teeth nibbling the thick mushroom head. I felt the motion of the fucking as stroked and licked. I contracted my cunt muscles, squeezing Eduardo's thickness and he groaned in delight behind me.

As I sucked and fucked, I thought about my husband Fred, sitting in his Tampa office doing his numbers on the computer screen. You won't find out, Fred, but now, right now, your loving wife is being fucked in mouth and cunt by two hard, young studs. Can you imagine this, Fred? Me, your loving wife and mother of your children is being used by two hard cocks. Oh, Fred, you should see this, me with a mouthfull of young meat and I love it, love it totally. Look at me spread my legs for someone else, Fred. His dick is so hard, Fred, so young and full of power. I am the Queen Whore of the Universe. Young cock is so tasty, Fred....and Fred, you should have seen me eating pussy, my face buried in Lynne's hairy mound. She tasted sweet and she nibbled my clit softly.... the hell with you, Fred.

Ramon spurted a long rope on my face making grunting noises as he came and Eduardo held on enough to climax together with me. I felt an orgasm as I've never thought I'd experience, a tremendous jolt as I bucked back slamming into the hard dick of the young man behind me. It was incredible! The orgasm was amazing, a deep one that jolted my body in a flash.

I moaned loudly and Eduardo increased his pumping motions, his wet cock sliding back and forth on my hole. I moaned as he climaxed and then screamed in pleasure as my body twitched with fulfilled desire and my insides filled with the warm liquid of the intruding cock.

-----------------------------------------------.

I had dreamed of Shelley but in my wildest dreams I would not have imagined her such a willing fuck. In twenty-four hours she had done deeds with three people and performed admirably well.

"It's raining," I said as I looked towards the balcony, "There's your excuse to stay the night. Call your husband on your cel phone and tell him it's raining hard and there's accidents up ahead and you are going to stay in Miami Beach and will leave in the morning."

She stared at me with a dazed expression, unsure of whether to choose marital duty or sensual fun.

"Call him," I said, "I am expecting Lynne and you can enjoy all of us. Lynne has a strap-on cock that you will love. We will have a foursome."

She called and talked to Fred, talked to her husband on the phone while my fingertips pressed down on her mound, my cock rubbed against her ass cheeks and I lightly pinched her nipples. Oh, but the good housewife and mother pressed back against me, opening her legs, letting me slide into her as she talked to her husband. I think she really enjoyed that part, me fucking her as she told her husband how the rain made driving difficult. She gasped from my fucking, but Fred thought it was the wireless connection breaking up the conversation.

It is rare to find a woman who can lose her inhibitions totally and without guilt but Shelley was the one, the middle-aged sensualist unleashed, a willing player of the flesh. Shelley was a sexual beast unchained, reborn.

I grabbed my pants from the floor and started dressing as Shelley looked at me questioningly.

"I'm going down to the store to get party supplies -munchies, beer, wine- and I'll be back in twenty minutes. Ramon will keep you company and Lynne will be here any minute."

-----------------------------------------------.

I had become a total slut and crossed strange boundaries.

Talking to Fred on the phone -while Eduardo felt me up and then entered me- had been a wild moment that had turned me on tremendously. As I talked to my husband this young man placed his hand between my open legs and I responded by spreading them wider.

"Traffic is very bad, Fred," I said as Eduardo's fingertips pinched my nipples, "and it's raining hard..."

Eduardo's fingers moved lightly over my slit.

"It's very wet," I said in an answer that applied to both, "It's wet and slick. So, I might go back to the hotel or get a room around here."

"Sure," Fred answered as Eduardo pushed me forward and entered me from behind, "Stay the night, eat a nice dinner and get some rest. Relax"

"I'll try," I answered, as Eduardo rammed his cock into me, making me gasp.

"The signal is breaking up." Fred said, mistaking the gasp and pause for a weak phone signal.

We said our good-byes over the phone as I gasped once again as Eduardo pressed against me, my ass against his belly, his cock sliding in an out of me and he came, launghing, delighted like a little boy that has pulled one over on an adult. I enjoyed it also, cuckolding my husband over the phone.

Less than five minutes after Eduardo left, I was straddling over Ramon, letting his thick meat slide into my wet cunt.

"Oh, Ramon, you have a cock like a horse.... yes....oh..... fuck me good.... you are so much .. bigger than...my husband....fuck me with that donkey dick...."

Ramon was not very vocal but his cock was huge and he knew how to push, pump and twirl it inside me, sending electric waves through me. I had never had so much fun in my life as in the last twenty-four hours and I still had a full night ahead of me.

Then Lynne arrived.

-----------------------------------------------.

I came back with two armloads of goodies to find Ramon naked, stretched out on a Lazy Boy, beer in hand.

"Where's Shelley?" I asked.

"In the bedroom with Lynne," he answered, "I need to recoup... I'm fucked out, man."

"I'm not," I answered, "so you can put the groceries away."

Both women were naked. Shelley was face up the bed and Lynne was standing near her, stroking a thick strap-on dildo that stood erect between her legs.

"Join the party," Lynne said, "we can both use some real cock."

"Go ahead and start while I undress and toke a little. This should be interesting."

Lynne moved between Shelley's legs, the mushroom head of the rubber cock rubbing against Shelley's slit. As Shelley moaned in delight, the head penetrated her mound, followed by a smooth slide all the way to the hilt. Lynne picked up the pace, moving in and out with rapid strokes as Shelley opened her legs wider and moaned.

They were locked in a rhythm, Shelley asking to be fucked harder and faster and Lynne pushing and grunting, her tongue licking the other woman's cheeks.

As I undressed and lit my bong, they changed to Shelley going on all fours in the doggie position. Lynne entered her with the strap-on once more, this time pumping from behind real slow, working a slow rhythmic pumping, her fake cock penetrating and sliding with slow, long movements, teasing, almost pulling out before plunging back in deeply.

Shelley was moaning, whimpering, grasping the bed sheet and I waited for her and Lynne to finish each other off, exploding in a moaning, orgasm, both collapsing together, their sweaty, shiny bodies clinging together in a hug.

----------------------------------------------.

Being fucked doggie-style by Lynne, the thick strap-on cock entering my cunt as her hands grasped me by the waist, was a mind blowing experience.

Yesterday I was a good wife ; today I'm a toy for two young men and a woman. My husband will never know. He was in his office, downloading statistics in his computer while I sucked and fucked Ramon and Lynne then took me with that strap-on cock.

After Lynne finished with me, Eduardo straddled my face and I licked his balls and deep throated his meat while I thought of Fred, my needle dick husband.

Oh, Fred, if you only knew how your wife has become a wanton slut. Yes, Fred, right now, while you are looking at blueprints and invoices, your sweet, darling wife is swallowing a hard, stiff, twenty-four year old cock. Yes, Eduardo is calling me a cocksucking artist.

He's ready to come, Fred. You will never know this side of me, my husband. You will never know how your wife was fucked and used by two young men and a woman and how she will come back every month for some more cock and pussy.

He's coming, complimenting me as he spills his cream inside my mouth, then marks my face with his wet dick.

"I'm going to enjoy coming down to Miami Beach every month," I said.

"Shelley, we are all going to enjoy you."