The Young Innocent Intern Ch. 1

Story Info
Exhibitionism get dangerous.
854 words
3.82
56k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had a number of experiences both as an exhibitionist and a voyeur dating back to my adolescence, but perhaps the most memorable occurred when I was in graduate school.

I was a research assistant at a large university. Due to the nature of my research, I had a laboratory I was responsible for and a large office to myself. Since I was a student of the sciences, most of the women graduate students were pretty plain, and one was a he/she; we weren't 100 percent sure that this 200 pound human was truly a woman. Therefore, you can imagine my pleasure when a summer intern was brought in that was young, cute, colorful, energetic, and friendly. Unfortunately, Rachael was also the daughter of one of my advisory professors. Due to the substantial difference in our ages and the fact that her father (who had an office down the hall from me) could easily ruin my academic career if he wanted, I played it very, very cool with her.

Over the course of the summer we kind of hit it off. She would come into my office two to three times a day to eat lunch or to shoot the breeze. I really enjoyed her company; she was so youthful, open, fun to be around, and we had great conversations. Had it not been for the very real threat posed by her father, I would have made advances toward her.

One day I was sitting at my desk reading a scientific journal. I had my leg up on the file drawer, and I was mindlessly touching my crotch area, which could be easily accessed up the leg of my shorts. Eventually I got a hard on, which I continued to casually stroke, first through my underwear, then directly after pulling the leg of my underwear up over my penis and testicles. I was getting really turned on, especially because I was doing this with my office door open (I was facing away from the door entrance).

As I was reading and casually stroking my hard on, Rachael walked in. Having anticipated such an occurrence, I simply dropped my leg from the file drawer and all was hidden. Fifteen minutes later when the visit was concluded, I resumed my prior activities. Eventually I adjusted my underwear and went back to my reading in earnest. As I was reading, my mind drifted and I started fantasizing about exposing myself to young, innocent Rachael. I decided to give her a brief flash of my genitals the next time she came in to talk. My plan was to pretend to be oblivious to my exposure and to check out her reaction.

I adjusted my shorts and genitals so that when she came in and sat in her usual position by the window that she would get an unobstructed view. When she finally came in, I pretended to be absorbed in the article I was reading and asked her to wait until I finished the paragraph I was reading. She wandered over to the seat, sat down, and glanced up the leg of my shorts. As soon as she did, I promptly, but casually put down my article, took my leg off the file drawer , and began a conversation with her as if nothing had happened. During our conversation she would look down at my pant leg every time I shifted my position. Once or twice I let her catch an instantaneous glimpse, but I had gotten my thrill and had found out what I wanted to know.

From then on Rachael's visits became more frequent, and she would always be looking to catch a glimpse. I tried to restrain myself, but I was starting to think more and more about Rachael and fantasizing about giving her what she wanted, despite the potential danger. One morning I finally gave in to temptation. I adjusted the room, my underwear, my position and my genitals and waited for her arrival. When she came in I once again asked her to wait while I finished the paragraph. She sat down in her usual position and got a long, complete, unobstructed eyeful. When I "finished the paragraph", or had sufficiently enjoyed the thrill, I put the journal down, but did not shift my position. Rachael's unexpected reaction was to point to my crotch area with a sly smile on her face and say "nice." I immediately changed my position, mumbled something about being out of laundry, and pretended to be embarrassed. Unexpectedly, she said that she enjoyed it and asked if she could see it some more. I refused, but she would not take no for an answer. She started to slide her hand up the inside of my thigh toward my crotch, but I resisted by moving away from my desk and looked out the window. Undaunted, she reached around my body and started to caress my crotch through my shorts. All my planning had not included this contingency. I don't know where I found the resolve, but I pulled away and nothing further happened… that day (but that's another story).