The Young Innocent Intern Ch. 2

Story Info
Exhibitionism, & the consequences.
951 words
4.11
35.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the incident I described in "The Innocent Young Intern", there was a lot of sexual tension between Rachael and me. Her flirtations were virtually non-stop; she kept asking for a peek, or she would purposely rub against me or try to fondle my crotch. This was a predicament that I never expected to be in. She was lusting after me and I was very concerned that her influential father would make problems for me if he found out I was sexually intimate with his daughter.

A few weeks later Rachael and I were working in the laboratory together and we were having a prolonged debate over whether to throw some samples away. I predicted that the professor would want them saved, and she said that he wouldn't. We decided to bet on his decision. The bet was that the loser would have to strip and stand naked in front of the other person for five minutes. I was so certain of the outcome that I would have bet the ranch. Sure enough, the decision was to refrigerate and save the samples.

Rachael turned 10 shades of red and acknowledged that she lost the wager, but there was never any discussion about when she would honor the bet. In fact, I told her that she didn't have to do it. About two weeks later Rachael walked into my office with a sly smile on her face, shut the door, and announced that she was prepared to comply with the terms of the bet.

She stood about five feet away and slowly unbuttoned and removed her sleeveless white linen blouse, revealing a very simple, white lace bra. Her breasts were small and the outline of her nipples could be seen through the thin fabric. Next she slowly undid her jean shorts, slid them over her shapely thighs, and let them fall to the floor. She was wearing skimpy panties that were cut high up her thighs and barely covered her pubic hair.

Rachael was stunning and surprisingly poised standing there half naked looking straight at me. She was about 5'2", had long brown hair, weighed about 95 lbs, and had a figure I'd estimate to be 34B-24-35.

Next she undid and slipped off her bra to display small, firm freckled breasts with small, reddish-pink nipples. Without hesitating she slipped off her panties and let them fall to the floor. She didn't have much pubic hair and I could clearly see the lips of her pussy. I was incredibly aroused and could not take my eyes off her.

Since she still had a couple of minutes to go, I told her to slowly turn around, which she did. She had the most fantastic ass, which I wanted to cup in my hands. I then asked her to bend down and touch her toes, which gave me a nice view of her pussy.


To her credit, she modeled naked for the full five minutes and when her time was up, she casually put on her clothes, and said that it was my turn. Clearly, this was not part of the agreement, but I was well beyond the point of being able to control myself. I had a massive erection, which was uncomfortably bunched up in my jeans. Nevertheless, I resisted her pleading for a short while. Finally, I stood up and told her she could look, but insisted that she would have to do all the work.

Rachael came over and unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled out on the waistband of my underpants until my erect cock sprang free. She kind of gasped when she saw it and asked if it was okay if she touched it. She tentatively grasped a hold of it and gently ran her hand down its length to my balls. Then she slid her hand back up and caressed the swollen head of my cock between her fingers. Rachael continued to caress and stroke my hard on for another few minutes until a small droplet of precum came out of the top. This seemed to fascinate her and she slid the slippery liquid around on the head of my cock and between her fingers. After a few more minutes of playful fondling, Rachael said she was going to put it away, so I told her to kiss it goodbye, which she did with no hesitation.

From that day on Rachael often asked to look at and touch my penis when she and I were alone. The practice became so common and dangerous that I would flash her, even when other people might be around and catch us. Everyone perceived her as being such a young and innocent girl, but she was actually a confident, flirtatious, colorful, sexy woman.

For example, one day she waltzed in to my office and asked if I wanted to feel her hymen. She proceeded to lift he skirt, take down her panties and guide my finger in to her moist vagina. I must have spent two minutes probing around inside her with my finger. She would say, "There, did you feel that...there, how about that?" I'd nod and say, "I think so." Actually, I don't think I did, but I was enjoying myself immensely. As I said before, she was a fun person to be around. As you might suspect, it wasn't long before we became even more intimate.

The first time we made love was equally spontaneous. Shortly after a lunchtime mutual grope in my office, she invited me into her father's office where, we had sex leaning over her father's desk. To this day I remember how beautifully our bodies fit as we hastily fulfilled our sexual destinies.