The Young Voyeur Ch. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with a surprise ending.
2.4k words
4.58
52.7k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a continuation of "The Young Voyeur". If you haven't read it, then I recommend that you do. I appreciated the good comments from you. That encouraged me to continue this story. I would like to hear from other older ladies that fantasize about young men.

I led Brad into our large bathroom and adjusted the water in the shower to just the right temperature. His hands were on my buns as I felt the warm water with my hand. Stepping inside, I pulled him with me. The water flowed down on to the two of us. Our hands were busy all over one another before I reached for the body wash on the shelf. I poured a little into my hand and worked it into lather. I reached up and began to wash his face and neck. I continued over his muscular shoulders and arms amazed at the hardness of his muscles. I looked up into his eyes as I washed his chest, feeling his nipples hard under my hands.

When I looked down, I saw that his large cock was growing hard once again. I had to have it in my hands. I quickly washed his abdomen which was rippled with hard muscles. Reaching his cock, I took it into both hands and stroked its shaft back and forth as it grew slowly. I cupped its head with my left hand while stroking the shaft with the other. Brad pushed forward and moaned as I enjoyed the feel of his hard member in my hands. The ache had returned between my legs and I wanted him inside me again!

I kneeled to wash his legs and feet and turned him to quickly wash his back and hard buns. I reached between his legs and cupped his balls rolling them in my hand as I cleaned them thoroughly. I stood and turned him again, standing on tip toes to kiss his young lips and feel his tongue slide between mine. I could feel his cock rubbing against my soft tummy as we kissed deeply and passionately. His strong arms held me to him, my nipples hard against his chest.

I was surprised when he pushed me away and turned me around.

"It's your turn now, Mrs. Collins."

He reached for the body washes and to my surprise, he soaped his chest and cock with lather. After washing my face and neck, he bent his knees and slid his cock between my legs and reached around and took my breasts into his large hands. He washed my back by moving his chest in circles on my back causing his cock to rub back and forth under my pussy. My labia parted allowing the top of his cock to massage my clit. The sensation was amazing. He was making love to my back, my breasts and my clit at the same time. Now it was me moaning. His cock would almost lift me as he up and down and round and round against me.

I reached down and took the head of his cock in my hand as it moved in and out between my legs.

"Oh, Brad!!! I'm going to cum again.!!!!" I shouted.

Hearing that, He pushed me forward. I had to grab the towel rack as he rammed his hard cock deep inside of my hot wet tunnel, lifting my feet from the tub. His large hands held my hips as his cock plunged into the depths of my pussy. I held on tight as he had his way with me. I couldn't have escaped if I had wanted to, which I certainly didn't. I screamed with pleasure as my orgasms were coming one after another as he pounded into me.

I felt the head of his cock swelling inside of my pussy as he moaned loudly before exploding, sending his hot cum deep inside. His cock continued to throb as our juices ran down my legs. He removed his cock from me and I turned and hungrily licked our juices from it. We quickly showered again and got dressed because my husband would be home soon.

While Brad dried himself, I went and got his shorts from the dryer. I kneeled down and put them over his feet and slid them up his legs. I gave his cock a kiss before fastening his shorts and zipping up that treasure that I had found.

I stood and wrapped my arms around Brad's neck giving him a wet kiss as I heard the car pull into the driveway. He quickly rushed out the back door and back to his house just as David, my husband walked in the door.

"What was that kid doing over here?" David asked.

Thinking quickly, I replied, "He wanted to know if we had any yard work for him. He needs a little spending money. He does wonderful work. I have watched him mow their lawn."

"Well, I have to admit that I would rather be playing golf on Saturday than cutting grass," said David.

"OK, I will call him right now. He really is a nice young man," I said, trying to hide my excitement.

Brad was quick to accept our offer. He liked the fringe benefits.

I could hardly wait for Saturday morning. I went to bed early Friday night. I wanted to get plenty of rest for what I hoped would be a busy morning. I was wet in anticipation.

When David came to bed, he reached over and felt the wetness.

"MMM, you must have been waiting for me," he said as he crawled between my legs. I lay there and let him have his five minutes of fun before he grunted and came inside me and rolled over to go to sleep. I got up and cleaned myself up before going back to bed to dream about tomorrow.

Brad was there bright and early the next morning and was almost finished before David left for the club. I was showered and wearing my terry robe with nothing under it. When Brad finished with the yard, I was waiting at the back door for him.

"I'm here to collect my wages," he said with a big smile.

"Not yet, young man," I said, "You haven't finished your work yet." I opened my robe and pulled him to me. I loved the manly smell of the perspiration on his hard body. I removed the light shirt and the shorts that he was wearing. He quickly kicked his shoes out on the back steps.

I led him to the old sofa that we kept on the back porch and pushed him down on it. Kneeling between his legs, I hungrily grabbed his semi hard cock in my hands. I began licking around the sensitive edge of the head while stroking the base of his shaft. He laid his head back and moaned with pleasure as I enjoyed the salty taste of his growing manhood. When I had it good and hard, I put the tip of my tongue into the small opening of his cock head and tasted the precum that was oozing from it. I licked the head as if it were an ice cream cone as he held my head in my hands, urging me to take him into my mouth. That wasn't where I wanted it.

I stood up and straddled him, my knees on either side of his hips. I sat on his lap with his large cock which was now pressed against his abs. I slid my wet pussy lips up and down the bottom of this new toy that I had discovered. My clit moved against the sensitive edge of his cock head with each movement. I leaned down and kissed his lips and slide my tongue deep inside his mouth as I continued to slide back and forth. We were moaning into one another's mouths and I knew that neither of us could take much more of this.

I rose up on my knees and reached down, taking his cock and rubbing the head between my wet labia, lubricating it with my juices. I positioned it at my entrance and began to slide slowly down on it. I sat up straight as it slid deeper and deeper into me. I took his hands and brought them to my aching nipples and urged him to pinch them as I took him into me.

When I had all of him that I could take into me I stopped, enjoying being filled with his young hardness. Slowly, I began to rise and fall on it. He began moving his hips meeting me on the down stroke. I could feel his massive head reaching deep inside me as he lifted me up. Our pace quickened as the feeling became more intense. I could feel the tremors of my first orgasm beginning.

Brad's hands were now on my hips forcing me up and down faster and faster as he groaned.

I screamed as my orgasm hit me and my pussy tightened and clenched his cock driving him over the edge. He erupted inside me, pushing deeper into me. I continued to tremble as his cock throbbed and emptied in me. I collapsed onto his chest with him still buried within me. His strong arms held me as we came down from our peaks and enjoyed the after glow.

After we had regained our composure, we decided to go for a swim to cool off and clean our sweaty bodies. I loaned Brad one of Dave's robes and we headed out to the pool. Brad swam laps as I rested in the shallow end. Youth is wonderful and tireless. I enjoyed watching his hard muscles flexing as he swam smoothly back and forth. As he finished his laps, I went inside and made sandwiches and drinks and brought them outside. We sat by the pool and ate while joking with one another about what his next "chore" would be.

"I want you to make love to me in my bed," I said as I rose from my chair and took his hand. I led him into our master bedroom to the king sized bed which I shared with David. I removed my robe and lay down on the bed leaving room for my young lover beside me.

Brad removed David's robe and hung it neatly in the bath room before lying beside me. He leaned over and kissed me gently. His hand moved to my breast as his tongue parted my lips. Our tongues circled one another and I reached to stroke his strong arm and feel the hardness of his muscles. His fingers stroked my nipple gently as his mouth moved to my neck kissing and nibbling. My moans encouraged him and his mouth moved to my shoulder. His hand moved from nipple to nipple gently rolling them between his fingers.

I arched my back, wanting more. He kissed his way down to my breasts, gently licking and kissing as he got closer to my nipple. His tongue circled my nipple as his hand moved down my tummy. I pulled his head down, encouraging his attention to my erect nipples. He sucked my nipple between his lips, pulling it out and letting it slide out before moving to the other nipple and giving it the same attention.

I could feel his cock hard against my leg. I slowly moved my leg against it. I felt his fingers as they reached my clit, lightly brushing it as they continued to explore my womanhood. I raised my hips, wanting more. He slid his middle finger inside of my wet tunnel and stroked in and out slowly and gently. I took his hand and showed him where my sensitive g spot is.

"Oh my god, yesss. That's it!!!. Right there!!!!

He continued to play with his new toy as I writhed in pleasure. I knew that it wouldn't be long now before I hit my peak. My responses encouraged him and he stroked harder and faster until the walls of my pussy clenched his finger spurting my juices out around it.

"Wow! I didn't know that a woman could do that! You're awesome!' Brad said smiling up at me.

He moved down and lifted my legs to his shoulders and he dived in to lick my juices from my flowing pussy. I winced in pleasure as his tongue touched my now over sensitive clit. His tongue explored where his fingers had been and he brought me to another earth shaking orgasm before crawling up between my legs with his large hard cock in his hand.

I opened wide for him has he aligned his cock with my sopping pussy. He slid into me easily and began to move in and out with long slow strokes.

I was in heaven with this young stud between my legs penetrating the depths that no one had reached before. My head moved from side to side as I moaned loudly. Then, I thought I saw a movement in the reflection in my dresser mirror.

I was shocked to see David standing there watching from outside the door! Then I relaxed as I saw his hand stroking his cock as he watched Brad's cock sliding in and out of his wife. My emotions were mixed. What should I do? He was obviously enjoying watching. Deciding that I was caught, I decided to enjoy and let David have his show.

My attention returned to the sensations inside my pussy and urged Brad to "Fuck me harder!!" I wrapped my legs around him urging him on.

Brad picked up the pace and rammed that big cock into me harder and faster as our climax approached.

I heard a soft moan from the doorway as David obviously came.

Brad was oblivious to what had happened. He continued to pound into me until he, too, exploded deep inside of me. His throbbing cock brought me over the edge again. I clenched him with my legs and my pussy and screamed loudly.

I looked to the mirror and saw that David had disappeared.

"David will be home soon," I told Brad. "You'd better get out of here while I clean up this mess."

With a frightened look in his eyes, Brad quickly got up and found his clothes. I followed him to the back door as I heard a car door close and peaked out the window. David was removing his golf clubs from the truck of the car. He obviously didn't want us to know that he had watched.

I pondered the possibilities of this new discovery.