The Zodiac

Story Info
After climbing El Cap, my girlfriend takes advantage of me.
1.3k words
3.71
9.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The shower burned my skin. Every drop of water found a new cut. My hands ran through my hair, down my chest and to my legs. Granite dust surrounded the drain. I leaned against the wall and fell asleep.

"We can be fresh through the night and have the sun wake us up," I told Jamie as we hiked up to the base of the Zodiac, a steep route on the far right side of El Capitan. We started at 4 in the afternoon. My idea seemed good at the time, to climb the route in a day as my first El Cap mission. Standing in the shower, exhausted from over twenty hours on the route and a full day hiking and descending, I wasn't sure if it'd been the best idea.

The hot water eventually scalded me back to semi-alertness. I grabbed my towel and let the water drip down my body. I just needed to walk to bed. I worked for the concessionaire in Yosemite and the employee showers were a good 500 feet from the tent cabin I shared with Jessica, my girlfriend. The five hundred feet might as well have been five hundred miles. I stumbled towards my bed.

"Great job," Jessica's blonde curly hair framed her face. Her long legs brought her to our bed, were I lay, almost dead. She leaned down and stroked the side of my face. She kissed me on the cheek. "I'm so proud of you. I'm going to get you some food."

I fell asleep for an hour. She woke me with chocolate milk, crackers, and fruit. We lived large in Yosemite. I devoured the food. And fell back to bed.

"Tired," she ran her hands over my shoulders, rubbing the muscles. "How'd it go?"

"Good. I led the first block." Her hands kneaded into me. I relaxed a little. "Jamie led through the middle. We passed some people in the middle of the wall. Jamie fixed the rope over the edge of their portaledge. When I jugged up, their ledge went sideways. They woke up terrified."

Her fingers rolled along my spine. She rubbed my lower back.

"Take off your shirt," she said. I grunted, sitting up. I dropped back to the bed when my shirt hit the ground.

"And your pants," she added. I pulled off my pants. I wanted to sleep. The back rub felt so good. She worked the sore muscles of my back. Her hands moved down and kneaded my butt. Her fingers drifted to my balls and lingered for a second. I relaxed. I could feel sleep pulling my eyes shut.

"Roll over," she commanded.

Her fingers stroked my chest. She squeezed my biceps and went back to rubbing my abs and chest. She grabbed a nipple and kissed it, biting a little.

"Whoa," I muttered. I wanted to sleep.

She massaged my forearm, lifting it and holding it next to her chest. My hand grazed her perky breasts. Her hand worked the sore muscles towards my fingers. She traced a line on my palm. Soft lips kissed the back of my hand, moving towards my knuckles. My finger grazed her lips and then fell in. She sucked hard on the digit.

Her other hand stroked the inside of my thigh. She gripped the muscles of my leg tightly when my finger popped into her mouth. My cock stirred.

"Feel how wet I am," she said. She pulled my hand down to her waist, unbuttoning her jeans with one hand. My finger, wet from her mouth, dripped saliva past her stomach and onto the bare skin by her pussy. She pushed my digit inside of her and let out a moan.

Earlier in the summer, she gave me her virginity. She'd been tight before her first time, unable to fit a tampon inside of her. Though my thick cock stretched her, she still gripped me tightly. We had sex often. We were both eager to explore her body. Her latest obsession was feeling the bare skin of her shaven pussy against her jeans. Once a week, she asked me to shave her. Though the process required delicate care and time, I never complained. She always tasted fresher with a cleanly shaven pussy. She loved it too. She dripped every time I shaved her.

My finger sank in to her. She felt smooth, tight and wet. Very wet. Her hand moved from the inside of my thigh up towards my balls, which she cupped momentarily before digging into my boxers and unleashing my penis. She stroked my shaft.

"I want you," she dug her vagina onto my finger. I could feel her wetness soak down my hand. Her lips roughly kissed me. She stroked my cock harder. I felt tired from all the climbing but my dick seemed to have another mind. Her lips found my neck and sucked hard before biting my nipples and then trailing to the waist of my boxers. Her tongue licked the edge of my underwear. Her hips pulled off my finger as she tore my boxers down my leg. In another second I was inside her mouth.

Her tongue swirled around the head of my cock. She sucked me deeply inside her. Jessica loved the taste of my sperm. Every blowjob ended with her swallowing my seed. After sex, she liked to taste her on me. Despite taking birth control and being monogamous, Jessica insisted on using condoms. It could have been worse. I never complained when she drained my cock. Her lips glistened with my precum.

"Fuck me," she popped my dick out of her mouth. "I'm wet already." Her nipples poked through the thin cotton on her chest. She pulled her shirt off, exposing a pair of small but perfectly shaped breasts. The dewdrops sat high on her chest. She turned around and bent over. She pulled off her pants slowly, wiggling her ass as she did. She knew how much I loved her beautiful ass. Her smooth vagina glistened with wetness.

Jessica loved when I forced myself inside her. She enjoyed rough sex. I flipped her onto her back and got on top of her. She was too excited to be rough with though. She wanted me too much.

I felt so tired but so hard too. My dick pulsed. I opened her legs by pressing my body between them. I teased the outside of her pussy with my dick. The head of my cock slid against her clit. Her pussy dripped wet down my shaft. I gave a shallow push inside her. She moaned. Shallow. Shallow. Then I pushed deep, grinding my hips onto her clit. I rocked into her. I pulled out and gave another shallow stroke. Shallow. Shallow. Shallow.

"Deep. Fuck me deep," she whispered in my ear. I pushed inside of her until I bottomed out. My thick cock filled her. She moaned loudly and grinded against me. Her body shivered. Her breathing increased.

"James," her body convulsed. "I'm cumming." Her vagina gripped around my cock. Tighter. She pulled me tight into her. Her breasts pressed into my chest. Her hard nipples poked into me. I pumped harder. Her nails dug into my back. She shivered once more then her blonde curls fell onto the pillow. I pushed slowly inside of her, fucking her gently between her sighs.

"I want you to come." She breathed into my ear. Her legs wrapped around my waist, pulling me deeper. "I want you to come inside of me." I thrust inside her. Deeper. Deeper. She wanted me. It excited me so much. He felt so wet. Her pussy grabbed my cock and milked it. My balls tightened. I wanted her. I shot deep inside of her. She moaned loudly as I filled her with hot cum.

I fell onto the bed, rolling on my back. Her mouth traveled down my waist and sucked gently on my dick, massaging my balls and draining the last of my cum out of me. She smiled and moved up next to me. Her leg draped over my waist. Her head rested on my chest and she ran her fingers across my stomach. I finally fell asleep, unsure which made me more tired- El Cap or Jessica.