Theater - 9 Months Later

Story Info
Another visit to the adult theater.
1.3k words
4.26
35k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers

Before the doors I stand and placing my hands together, I wring my fingers so tight that you can see the whites of my knuckles. Here we are 9 months later entering the Adult Theater and I can feel the old familiar fear of panic and anticipation. Sometimes I wish I wasn't so bashful when it came to things like this. I love the play time but just all of the focus on me, makes me want to run screaming from the situation.

We finally pay... I take off to the ladies room to regain some composure and then we enter the darkened theater. To the right is the OPEN couple's area and there is someone sitting in a seat with his cock out and so I duck quickly into the couple's ONLY area and pretend I didn't see his big long cock. I watch as my husband puts up the chain so no one can play with us unless we invite them, per the rules of the establishment.

Taking off my coat, I make myself comfortable and start to watch the movie on the screen. It is of two women and a guy. The brunette is laying on the bed between the other two. The blonde is straddling her face and the man is filling her pussy with his cock. So I sit for a little bit trying to watch the movie and gaze about to see who might be about.

To my dismay the theater is empty besides one other guy. So I take off my shirt and decide at least they can watch me while I do my husband. My other half helps me out of my bra and now showing my breasts to the other two men, I reach over and undo my husband's pants and free his growing hard-on. This always gets my husband hard when I show off. Leaning over his lap, I take his hardening cock into my mouth and start moving up and down... I so love giving him head. The way his cock pulses in my mouth... wrapping my tongue about his thickness and then flicking the underside just enough to make it jump about in my mouth.

Now wanting to be a tease, I get up, turn around and remove my pants, letting them slide over my hips and down to the floor. I step out of them, kicking them to the side and now only in my thong; I kneel between his legs so I can get a better position and then seductively wiggle my ass a little so the others can see how shapely it is. I go back to sucking on my husband's cock. After awhile, I look up and see the other guy still in the couple's OPEN area. His cock is big and I so want to play with it. I bite my lip... hoping.

Looking back towards my husband, in a quiet voice he asks if I am ready to play with the others. I decide to jump in and grabbing a towel to wrap about me as we move to the OPEN couples area. Once in the new area. our stranger starts to grab his things to move out of our way and I quickly decide to ask him to stay. Even to point to inviting him to play with us, stating we wouldn't mind the extra company.

There to the left of us was a doctor's examination table. It was perfect because you could invite many people and they could all stand about admiring the view which was going to be me. So I climbed up and then laid back, closing my eyes for a moment so I wouldn't start to get nervous again. My husband then motions the guy in the area over, and then waves to the stranger outside the area towards us, so he could play as well. Since I knew what was coming, I moved to my right and near my husband's cock so I can keep my mouth busy. Soon I start to feel hands move across my body and then feel fingers begin to stroking my breasts, legs, stomach and then even between my thighs.

Since no one was brave to make the first move, my husband leaned over me and spread my legs apart. Next I felt his amazing tongue start to play over my sweet cunt. Another man moved to take my husband's spot and soon I was sucking on this new cock. While my hand wrapped around the other strangers cock to the left of me... I keep stroking and sucking and then I start to feel the familiar beginning tremors

The anticipation of what may come... just the thought of my fingers around one man's thickness and my mouth filled with another's ... I quickly orgasm and feel my body spasm in ecstasy. God how good it felt to cum and feel that release.

My body takes a few moments to recover and I just ask those about me to let me rest for a few but I still feel their hands caress me. My husband stands back up and so now back in control, I take his cock back into my mouth; next I feel someone between my legs. Then I feel someone press their cock up against the bottom of my foot and start rubbing it back and forth. I just realize I have someone with a foot fetish and go back to what I am doing, trying to concentrate on the cock in my mouth... next someone leans over to nibble on one of my breasts and the next orgasm flows over me and this time everyone has to take a step back.

Due to all the panting and shakes my body is doing, I realize I need water and I want to wrap the towel about me so I can recover before anyone decides to touch my little nub again. During the time while we were busy, another couple had come into the theater and now is sitting in the couples ONLY area. I look to my husband and since there have been no new men to join us to play, I ask if we can take a break. He motions us back to the couple's area and still wrapped in towel we sit for a few minutes, watching the movie. Out of the corner of my eye I begin to see his cock twitch near me; I decide fair is fair and I need to make sure he is taken care of as well as I was.

I move down to the floor between his legs and let his cock pass my lips and fill my mouth. He moves it in and out and I let him do so at his own pace. He starts to grow bigger and know that he is about to come. I tell him I want him inside of me and to fuck me. I turn around and sit on his lap, his cock having no problems filling me since I am dripping wet already. I start to get a rhythm. The couple I can tell is watching us and so are the other two men in the theater. However after a while, I realize I want it deeper.

So I tell him to stand and I take a few steps forward to bend over. He takes his cock and pushes into my pussy, nice and deep. I feel his hands on my hips, my towel now tossed to the ground and he is thrusting deeper. I reach out to grab the railing to brace myself and my other hand goes to my lower stomach because he feels as if he is going to burst through... fucking me as deep as he can get it inside of me. Still feeling my audience watching us, it turns me on even more and soon we are both moaning... groaning and then I cry out as I feel the final thrust of his cock deep into my pussy and we both cum happily...

kkaytlyn
kkaytlyn
182 Followers