Theater Fun

Story Info
Joy finds out how much fun an adult theater can be.
2.4k words
4.5
89.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers

I was surprised, but, I was successful in talking Joy into going to one of the adult video and toy stores while we were relaxing in Omaha. We decided to hit it right after dinner one of the nights we were down there recently. Joy was wearing my favorite outfit, the button down skirt and her sheer blouse. Underneath she was just wearing her stockings and garter, nothing else. The outfit always makes me very horny and even though she has to wear the blazer over it, she was as beautiful and sexy.

We decided to try the big store outside of Council Bluffs where we had stopped but couldn't get into before. We were hoping to find a silicone dildo for her there and figured that they would have the best selection. As we're walking up and down the aisles, she would occasionally open her blazer and give me a peek of her sexy tits. She was driving me crazy. I'd let her wander and stand back a little bit so that I could catch the peeks that she'd show me.

There were about a dozen or so people in the store but it didn't feel crowded because it was so big. The crowd was mostly guys, but there were a couple of couples who were busy looking for toys themselves. It was apparent that the guys thought that she was pretty hot also, because they would occasionally wander close hoping for a peek also. I didn't know whether they could get any peek of her, but I could see that she didn't mind the attention.

As we wandered around, she noticed that there were two other things there in the store, the arcade where they had individual booths to view videos and a theater that was showing non-stop flicks. We wandered past the entrances to both several times and it seemed that her curiosity was kicking in. We had been to adult theaters a long time ago and I remembered that she enjoyed them a little bit, but I couldn't remember if she'd ever experienced the arcades. After our third time wandering past the theater entrance, I jokingly asked if she'd like to watch the movie for a while. I was surprised when she said, "Yes." I was very surprised.

Not wanting to let her curiosity wane, I quickly stepped to the cash register and bought two tickets to the theater and the clerk buzzed us in. When we entered, we stepped into a small theater with 6 rows of seats with 6 seats in each row and an aisle down each side of them. There were three men already there in the seats, one in the second row, one in the third row and one in the fifth row. They all turned when we walked in and watched as we walked to the back row and sat down in the seats that were second and third from the left side.

I put my hand on Joy's knee and we sat back and began to watch the movie. I could tell that Joy was pretty nervous, but she unbuttoned a couple of the buttons on her skirt and let it fall open so that I could play with her thigh. On the screen, a woman was riding a man's cock and a second man was standing next to her as she sucked him intently. Joy seemed to watch with interest as the woman sucked the huge cock and swirled her hips on the second man. My hand continued to massage the inside of her thigh as she sat there staring at the threesome on the screen. Her hand dropped into my lap and settled on my hard cock.

The man sitting in the row in front of us kept looking back over at us. From where he was, he could get a pretty good view of us down the row and he could easily see her bare thigh as I massaged it. All three men appeared to be in their thirties and all looked like professional-type people. But it was obvious that they were very interested in the fact that there was a beautiful woman here in the audience as well as in what was going on up on the screen.

My hand had exposed a fair amount of her sexy thigh and the stocking that covered it. The man in the row in front of us was now watching us exclusively. I reach up and put my arm around her and turned slightly in the chair, placing my other hand on her exposed thigh and massaging lightly. Her eyes were fixed at the moment on the screen and I could tell that she was getting very horny. I reached up and opened her blazer to expose the breasts that were covered with the sheer fabric. The light of the movie shined nicely to show me and the guy down the row her sexy tits. I brushed my hand across them and massaged them through the fabric.

As we sat there, the man in the third row got up and came back to the back row via the aisle on the right and sat directly behind the guy who was already watching us. Joy was still fixed for the moment on the lady on the screen as both of the men she was fucking were standing over her jacking off. The first guy shot a long stream across her face and then immediately the second one shot directly into her mouth. She went back and forth sucking each one dry.

As I alternated massaging Joy's breasts and thigh, I noticed that the man in our row pulled out his cock, and it must have been something that Joy sensed too because she looked down the row and saw that the man had his hard cock out and was stroking it while he was watching us. She could see his hand moving up and down the shaft in long strokes. It was also obvious that the other man was doing likewise and watching her.

I reached up to unbutton her blouse and was surprised when she didn't stop me. I opened the blouse and exposed her breasts to the two men. Just as I did that, the man in the first row stood up and moved into the seat in front of us and just to our right. He turned and watched also. I was pulling and twisting her nipples and massaging sensually as she watched the man at the end of the row stroking his cock. He seemed to take this attention as an invitation and he stood up and moved closer. I could tell that this both seemed to worry Joy and increase her desire. As the man moved down the row, his hard cock dangled and waved, exposed to her. When there was a seat still between us, I motioned for him to not come any closer and he nodded and sat down. His hand returned to his cock and he stroked it. Joy watched as he stroked it faster and faster. The man that was in front of him moved closer to us also and he now stood and was facing us in the row in front of us, his cock exposed and his hand stroking it.

I moved my hand down to Joy's exposed thigh and immediately her hands replaced mine on her breasts and she was now massaging them for the gentlemen. She also uncrossed her legs. I took the opportunity and unbuttoned a couple of buttons of the skirt and was surprised when I encountered no resistance. She was fully fixed on watching the men jack their cocks off. Once I had all the buttons except the top one undone, I opened up the skirt and exposed her shaved pussy to the men and slid my hand up the inside of her thigh. She opened her legs and gave me full access to her pussy.

The man two seats away stood up and slid hesitantly into the seat next to her. I didn't stop him and Joy looked down and watched up close as he slowly stroked his cock. My hand found her wet pussy and I started to massage her hard clit. She was so wet and her clit was so hard. I leaned over to her and whispered in her ear, "Take his cock in your hand." I paused as it sunk in. "Jack him off." Reluctantly and shyly she reached out. He let go of his cock and her fingers hesitantly wrapped around it. I began to flick my finger across her clit. She adjusted her hand and wrapped tightly around his hard cock and began to stroke it slowly. My finger worked faster on her clit. Her eyes were now fixed on the two men standing in front of her that were jacking off their cocks. Her hand moved faster....... faster............ He pushed his hips up as she stroked harder and faster. He bent his head back and let out a huge grunt and shot a stream of cum about 6 inches in the air. The hot cum fell down onto Joy's hand as she continued to milk his cock. I could feel her first orgasm flush through her as soon as the cock in her hand shot.

The first man got up and mumbled a thank you and moved out of the row. Taking that as an invitation, the second man moved in closer and sat down in his place. I leaned closer to her and said, "Here's another for you to jack off." She looked at me as if asking me to confirm what I suggested and I smiled. I handed her my handkerchief and she wiped off the first man's cum and she then reached out and grasped the new cock with more certainty. She now turned in the seat so that she could stroke with her right hand and fondle his balls with her left. It only took a couple of minutes before she felt his balls tighten and as he shot a load all over his pants and her hand. This time, she looked at him as if to suggest that he should get up. He took the hint and stood and walked out and the third man moved in and stood next to her. His hard cock was sticking straight out of his pants and she reached up and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She didn't even bother to wipe off her hands this time and she felt the second man's cum as she wrapped her fingers around the third cock. She stroked it as he stood in front of her. Her breasts and pussy were exposed to the men and she was fully in command.

What she didn't realize was that a fourth man had come into the theater and was standing watching her giving the attention to the others. As she stroked the third, he took out his cock and stepped in next to him and offered her his cock as well. She reached up with her other hand and took his cock as well. It looked awkward because of the tightness of the seating and I stood up and motioned for her to follow me. She let go of the cocks and I guided her to the front row and unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop to the floor. The two men sat down in the front row side by side and I directed her to stand in front of them and bend over. She did and took a cock in each hand. I stood behind her and pulled my cock out and moved in behind her. As she stroked the two cocks I slid the tip of my cock across her dripping pussy and drove it in deep. I started to fuck her while she jacked off the two men. My cock was driving deep and hard and the motion gave us a rhythm that she used on each of them. She watched the two men squirming in her hand and the first shot a huge load onto his pants and her hand. Then the second one shot onto her other hand. I drove my cock deep into her and just as the second man's cock exploded in her hand, I exploded deep in her pussy. I could feel her pussy begin to convulse as she came hard on me and with me.

I handed her the handkerchief as I pulled out and she stood up straight. She wiped the sticky cum from her hands and put on her skirt. All the guys again mumbled a somewhat embarrassed "Thank You" and sat back down in the seats, not knowing what to do next. She buttoned up a couple of buttons on the skirt and a couple on the blouse and turned and led me from the theater. She found the restroom and headed there immediately to wash up. I hung out in the store to make sure that things were ok and there wasn't anyone following her into the bathroom and watched as the four men all came out of the theater and left.

When she emerged from the bathroom I looked at her to see how she was doing and she said, "Let's go." She was silent as we got in the car and drove out of the parking lot. I asked if she was ok and she said yes. I told her that I loved her and she sat silent as we drove to the hotel and remained silent until we got to the door of the room. As I unlocked the door she stopped and turned to me and looked me in the eye. "Fuck me," she said.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close and kissed her deeply. We stepped into the room and kissed deeply again. As we kissed we ripped off each other's clothes as if it were the first time we'd been together. We fell onto the bed and she climbed on top of me. My cock was hard as a rock again and she mounted me and drove me deep. We fucked until she came multiple times and I had cum once on her breasts and once again deep inside of her. We fell asleep in each other's arms too tired for her to even take off the stockings and garter.

We never did get the silicone dildo we went for.

Buckiowa
Buckiowa
249 Followers