Theater Games

Story Info
You get an erotic hand job in a movie theater.
1k words
4.19
60.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we walk into the dim, sparsely populated movie theater, you ask me where I’d like to sit to watch the feature. Although I normally chose a more central location, I respond by telling you I’d like to sit toward the back, and walk with you to one of the back rows, slipping down the line until I find a nice, and rather dark spot about halfway down the back row. I sit to your left, and we make ourselves comfortable as the lights dim and the blaring sound of music is heard as the previews of upcoming attractions begin to flash on the big screen. A few stragglers wander in, arms loaded with popcorn and drinks, and to my relief, seat themselves in the empty seats closer to the front of the theater. As the movie begins, you lean toward me, pressing one soft kiss just beside my mouth, and we share a smile.

You take my hand in yours, fingers laced in mine, and rest them against your thigh, just above your knee. I really enjoy the feel of your hand holding mine, sharing that little bit of closeness as we watch the movie. My thumb gently brushes back and forth against the skin between your thumb and forefinger, a soft caress.

As the movie evolves, a love scene appears on the screen. Two lovers begin to share deep kisses that grow more heated, and soon, both are naked, and caught up in the scenes of hot and erotic sex. As we watch, you move slightly in your seat, seeking a more comfortable position, and as you do, you move our clasped hands farther up your leg, until the back of my hand is actually lightly brushing your crotch, a seeming innocent action, but bringing my senses to full alert. My mind is no longer on the couple mating on the screen, but on the warmth now radiating against my hand. I flex my fingers against yours very slightly, and feel my hand brushing more firmly against you. You don’t readjust our clasped hands, so I think you are not as aware of the intimate touch like I am, and so I move my hand once more, taking secret pleasure in the feel of you against my knuckles.

In response, your hand holding mine moves, from your thigh, and I, thinking I’ve offended you, begin to pull my hand back, but you capture it once more, and very deliberately return it to your thigh, but this time, placing it directly over the warm and firming bulge there. My hand is pressed directly to your crotch, palm open, and I am cupping you in my hands. My fingers flex, gently squeezing. Your eyes are on the screen, but I can tell by the very slight change in your breathing that you are responding to my touch. I allow my hand to slowly move on you, feeling the swell of your ball sac, and trailing a fingertip along the ridge made by your hardening cock. One finger slides up the shaft from the balls to the head, then moves back down, outlining you. Very soft touches at first, but then trailing along your length more firmly, to circle the head through the material there. My fingers fumble in the dark to find your snap, feeling, not looking, and you assist me by moving to unsnap your jeans for me. My fingertips trail under the open button, then grasp the zipper and very slowly inch it downward, taking care to make it’s descent soundless in the darkness. You adjust yourself once more in the seat, moving your hips slightly forward, allowing me better access, and my hand moves into your open fly, first trailing my fingers along your shaft through your shorts, then finally inching the band downward a fraction, revealing the top two inches of your cock to my seeking fingers.

I softly rub the pads of my fingers across the tip of your cock, and trace the rim, and then, finding the eye, rub the tip of my finger over it. My middle and index finger move to grasp you, just below the head, palm upward, so that I can massage the head with my thumb, taking pleasure in smearing that bead of wetness that has gathered there across the head.

I release you for a moment, and move my hand down so slip inside the opening in your shorts, gently tugging your cock through it, exposing it to the darkened theater air. I proceed to caress you, open palmed, gently pressing your stiffened cock against your thigh, before my hand encircles you, and I begin a very slow, deliberate stroking., taking my time, prolonging your pleasure. My movements are secretive, seductive and oh, so very wicked here in this public place, providing you forbidden pleasure.

At first, my hand moves the length of your cock, stroking slowly from base to tip, letting your cock slide against my palm and fingers, but gradually growing firmer, and furtively faster, concentrating on the head and upper shaft where you receive the most pleasure. You move restively in your seat, adjusting yourself, and as I glance at you , I see your jaw is clenched tightly to keep the groans from escaping, which spurs me on, wanting you to cum, here in my hand in this forbidden and erotic place.

As the movie reaches its crescendo, so do you, hands tight on the arms of your seat, teeth clinched, trying to appear involved in the movie’s action, but very much involved in the pleasure of cumming. I feel the gush and trickle of cum over my fingers, and down the back of my hand around you, and my stroking becomes a milking, drawing every slick drop from you. As your body slumps back in your seat, trembling slightly, fighting to breathe normally, I finally release you, and move my hand to my face, slowly and deliberately flicking my tongue out to taste that secret wetness that coats them. Softly as not to be heard by the other viewers, I murmur, “Mmmmmm..” then hand you one of the napkins I picked up as we bought our refreshments, and use the other to wipe your cum from my fingers and hand.

The last few moments before the lights come up in the theater you are readjusting yourself, and as we rise to leave, I smile up into your face as we stand, and say, “Very nice…I’ve really enjoyed this trip to the movies, haven’t you?”………………………………..