Theater Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Louise went off to meet Steven dressed as before except he had kept her thong last time so now she had an even smaller thong which couldn't hide anything. In fact the narrow band in the front was between her cunt lips and only exaggerated the sexual tension when looking at her.

I was nearly 4am when I heard Louise's car in the driveway! I was nearly frantic because she was away so long. When she came into the house she was staggering and looked an absolute wreck. Her blouse was missing - she was naked to the waist and she only had her short skirt on. Her thong was missing again and they had taken her shoes as well. She had bites all over her breasts and I could see dried cum on her breasts and belly. She started crying as soon as I took her in my arms and all she could say for a while was that she had been fucked 12 times by the other selectors. There were 5 of them including Steven and they had fucked her cunt, asshole and her mouth! She looked terrible and I didn't even ask her to tell me about it - I just took her into the shower and washed her. She cried almost the whole time. When she crawled into bed she fell asleep almost immediately. I sat up in bed with the light on looking at her abused body - I hope this part she wanted was worth all this grief!

Next morning when she woke up she began crying again and although I tried my best to console her I just couldn't make her stop. She confessed she wasn't sure she wanted the part now because there had been so many of them and they had all fucked her and abused her and she was mostly upset because of what she was doing to me. I had to go to work but I rang in and told her boss she was ill and would be in next day. I didn't even ring during the day assuming she would sleep all day. When I arrived home from work that day she greeted me but she was still sobbing softly. I took her in my arms and kissed and hugged her but she wasn't cheering up at all. Eventually I sat her down and told her she just had to tell me what was wrong - no matter how much it upset me or her.

A pitiful Louise looked up at me and told me she had to go for another interview with Steven and at least one other director in a few days time and she didn't want to go! I tried to get her to tell me why but she wouldn't stop crying. I left her for a little while and made her a strong drink and took it into her. At last she stopped crying and, looking me right in the eye, she said, "Darling, the reason I don't want to go next visit is because they want you to come with me and watch me get fucked by them! They have told me I have the part if I can stand being fucked in front of you and that you will allow it to happen without interfering. There, now you know the whole story. They say it is something to do with ability to stand firm when things go wrong and if I can pass this I will be able to carry out the part. Naturally I don't want to do this because you would have to watch me being fucked by these men and I know how much you have suffered when I have come home and told you what they have done to me!"

Now I could see what was so upsetting to her - she is a very loyal wife and although she would be prepared to fuck for the position knowing I would hate it but would accept it, now to be fucked in front of me would be just too much. I guess she thought this might have an effect on our marriage. Let me say right now that there is no way I would want her to be fucked again but at the same time I knew how excited I became when she told me about what had happened. I decided I would probably enjoy watching her get fucked although I couldn't possibly tell her that. In fact for a long while I had been talking about men allowing their wives to be fucked by other men and knew she wouldn't agree but now it was likely to happen in front of me and I was suddenly excited.

I kissed her and told her I loved her so much that I would go with her and watch while she was fucked by these men! She was really surprised and said she wanted the role but couldn't understand why they wanted me to watch. I didn't really know either but we finally agreed she would ring Steven and tell him we would meet with him. Louise finally settled down and life became normal, at least for a while.

On the afternoon when we were preparing to go to see Steven I spent the afternoon getting her ready as before. I shaved her underarms and legs and also her pubic area making it so smooth I just love rubbing my face against her lower belly. At last she was ready and before we left I sat her down and talked seriously to her. I told her there must be a reason why they wanted her to do this in front of me but no matter what it was, she wanted the part in the play and she was to do anything they wanted her to do - no matter what! We drove to Steven's house and knocked on the door. Louise looked lovely but frightened standing there dressed in her short blouse and short skirt - she hadn't bothered to wear a thong tonight - they would probably keep it anyway - and she wasn't wearing a bra. Steven opened the door and welcomed us both inside. He looked vaguely familiar when I shook hands with him but I couldn't place where I had seen him before. He took us into his lounge room where there were 7 men standing around obviously waiting for us. Louise took a step back when she saw how many there were but I stopped her and held her hand tightly.

Steven stepped in front of Louise and held a piece of paper which he explained was the contract for the lead role. He told us we had to read it and sign it (both of us) if we wanted to go ahead and make sure Louise secured the role in the play. I stalled for time as I read every word but it was simple enough - it said we would allow the men present to do anything to Louise without me interfering and then she would be guaranteed the part! We both signed the form.

The men took me over to a chair which was in the corner of the room and when I was seated they tied my hands behind my back and my legs to the chair so I couldn't move at all. The room was furnished with a number of other chairs and a large 3-seater lounge as well as a well padded single lounge chair. They took Louise into the center of the room and undid the catch on her skirt and pulled it off. She was now naked from the waist down and she looked very pathetic standing there waiting for her fate to unfold. Steven came over to me and placed a gag-ball in my mouth and tied it firmly around the back of my neck effectively silencing me. He then undid my belt and pulled my pants and underpants down, with a bit of a struggle until they were around my knees. He also pulled my shirt up around my chest. I became terrified about what they might do to me as well as Louise.

The men now removed all of their clothes and I saw for the first time how big Steven's cock really was but I was further alarmed when I saw the size of some of the other cocks - they were huge. They made Louise stand closer to me and they moved her legs apart as she stood there and then began playing with her legs, her thighs her belly and mostly her cunt! They stuck their fingers inside her and they played with her clit and soon she was cumming over and over again. Her screams, as she came, were exciting but I knew I was sporting a huge erection watching her being played with. Louise's legs were giving way and she was swaying from all the climaxes she was having. They then moved her over to the armchair and Steven bent her over the arm, pulling her legs apart at the same time.

The chair was positioned in such a way I could look right up between her legs to where her reddened cunt was exposed. Steven then came up behind her and pushed his huge cock into her cunt! She screamed as he buried himself to the balls in her and he fucked her without hesitating at all. Soon he shot his load of cum into her and then pulled out. His cum started to run out of her cunt but he was quickly replaced by another huge cock and she was fucked again. Each of the men fucked Louise as she was bent over and the flow of cum out of her increased with each man. As they finished fucking her, they moved around onto the chair and thrust their cocks into her mouth and she had to suck them again until they were hard. Louise was becoming exhausted but my cock was so hard I just wanted relief but knew that wasn't going to happen.

The men talked amongst themselves after this round and then started behind her again but this time they all fucked her in the asshole! She was screaming when the first of them penetrated her but this died down to moaning as they continued to fuck her asshole. After they had finished they allowed Louise to stand up but that was mainly to watch the streams of cum running out of her holes. No more sex for about an hour while the men were recovering but my hard cock remained while I was looking at Louise's cum saturated body.

The last indignity Louise suffered was for the men, one at a time, to lie on top of Louise, who was lying on the lounge, while they stuffed their cocks in her cunt making them very sloppy and then they pushed them into her mouth for her to suck. Each in turn came in her mouth and she had to swallow the cum from each man. Steven then came over to me and told me they had finished with Louise but now they wanted to do something for me! I became terrified thinking they would now want to fuck me too but they didn't seem to be anxious to do that. Instead, Steven left the room and returned about 5 minutes later with a naked young woman who had a mask over her face but her body was beautiful. Steven explained this woman was his sister and he wanted her to do something for me. This woman was truly lovely and I glanced over to Louise and I could see she was watching me closely. This woman walked over to me and straddled my legs and sat down on them.

I could look down at her lovely hairy cunt which was just away from my cock. She couldn't kiss me because of the gag but she took my nipples between her fingers and thumbs and squeezed me hard. My cock was standing up like a broomstick and she raised herself up and then lowered herself down on my cock. Suffice to say she moved up and down on my cock and fucked me. Eventually when she started to cum and I was getting close, she pulled off my cock completely. She waited a short while and then impaled herself again and fucked me until she came and I was close again. Off she lifted again and this went on for about 15 minutes and I was just about driven crazy because I was so close to cumming each time and she stopped me at the last minute. At last she came again and this time she remained still with my cock buried in her lovely wet cunt. I couldn't stop cumming if I wanted to (and I didn't want to) so I shot my huge load deep into her cunt!

When she moved off me they men removed my gag and I took hasty gulps of air. She stepped back but remained in front of me with my cum dripping from her cunt. She then motioned for Steven to come over and stand beside her. Steven asked me if I recognized his sister but I couldn't. He then took the mask off her face and I instantly saw she was my former girlfriend whom I had dumped quickly when I met Louise! Now I knew why the men and Betsy had extracted this revenge on both Louise and myself! They untied me and told me to dress. They kept all of Louise's clothes and they made us leave the house with her completely naked. I had to tell Louise on the way home why she had been subjected to all this sex and that it was all my fault! She smiled at me and said, "Darling I forgive you if you forgive me!"

Louise was given the lead role in the play as promised and she carried out the task so well I knew she would be able to get other lead roles in the future. I hoped she wouldn't have to suffer again at the hands of the directors as she had this time. The only consolation for me was that I had seen my fantasy of watching Louise get fucked in front of me. I didn't count fucking Betsy as any triumph but at least I knew I loved Louise and would continue to love her even if she had to audition for other parts with her body! I love Louise.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers
12