Theater Whore

Story Info
Adventure of a dirty wife.
1.3k words
3.94
46.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wrulf
wrulf
1 Followers

There my fuckable, light brown-haired, 23-year-old wife, Charisse, was on her knees in The Royale Theater. She was skimpily dressed like a slatternly tart and sucking a strange cock like the dirty whore she's been since high school where I'd been one of dozens, maybe 100's of boys to dick her.

At the theater that Fri. night, meanwhile, another man roughly doggystyle-slapped his cock into her drooling twat.

The white guy she was sucking - and whom I'll call Roy for convenience - gruffly said, 'Suck it, you sleazy bitch!'

I'd coined the term, though my wonderfully impure wife loves for strange men, in particular, to verbally 'trash her dignity' since she derives a masochistic thrill from sacrificing her self-respect in exchange for satisfying as many pricks as she can.

'Yeah, your cunt's real hot, though fuck, you really are a filthy slut!' snarled the white guy intercoursing her and whom I'll refer to as Frank...

... not that I minded any of this, in fact, was heatedly masturbating while I watched. I've been a sexist dominant since I started banging as many skanks as I could at 15 - with the harlotishly cock-hungry Charisse as one of them.

The trollop qualifies as somewhat better than very cute - with an adorably turned-up nose and green eyes. Her rear is nice, while her firm, medium-sized tits are her best feature.

Despite her massive waywardness, she'd been a little shocked - once we married - when I'd told her 'I'd make sure she was safe, though her primary duty as a wife would be sucking and screwing around as much as possible like little more than an unpaid prostitute.'

With her startlement worn off, Charisse had become aroused over her new husband expecting her to go on with her high school slutting, with not all of her activity being true sluttishness. The cunt also loves me putting her out on the streets as a real prostitute.

Still, one of my wife's favorite things is getting down -and -dirty in the sleazy atmosphere of pornstores, even more, dirty movie houses. That Fri. night was only one of many trips we'd made to The Royale Theater.

And the cock making polluting use of her vag-slit was lewdly slurping in and out of her cunt-cream; the tramp moaned around the one in her mouth.

We were completely surrounded by watching black and white men, enboldened to talk their dirtiest by me having said - as soon as Charisse and I'd walked in: 'Use the horny low-life! My wife's nothing but the dirtiest whore-slut you've ever seen! Don't hurt her in any way, and you can fuck the shit out of the bitch - and talk complete dirt to her while you're at it, guys!'

Some of them simply had their penises out; others had dropped their pants, and 2 or 3 had virtually stripped down. Their hands caressed and flew up and down their rods as they watched the depraved nastiness - and a huge mandingo to her left whom I'll call Jessie said, 'What a fucking white pig, man!' - with him then starting to grind the head of his large fuck-weapon around on her left cheek.

'Yeah, just a dirty, cock-sucking pig!' agreed another white man I'll call Jim.

About then, Jessie went on, 'I wish like hell I had one of her holes, but I can't wait any longer. Fuck, fuck, oh fuck, here it cums! - right on your face, white 'ho!' - and he emptied his balls on the same cheek.

'Like that mess on your face, do you, bitch?' Roy asked.

'Uh-hum-m-m,' Charisse moaned while nodding her head 'yes.'

'Well, I'm not taking the time to cum on your face,' Frank said. 'I can tell your cunt needs to be greased, ready or not, you cheap tramp. Take it, bitch!' - and he slammed into her a final few times before seeding her front hole and pulling out, to be replaced by Jim growling, 'How long's it been since you last took it in the ass - 5 minutes? - though who gives a fuck! I the hell don't!'

My indecent wife took her mouth off Roy's cock long enough to loudly squeal with delight as he slotted her in the bowels.

'Get your mouth back where it belongs, cunt!' Roy went on, smearing her lips down to his crotch and holding them there for a bit prior to beginning to whomp her face up and down his tube-steak.

The entire time, Charisse was orgasming like an assembly-line cum-machine, since such raw use of her is immensely exciting for her.

And it wasn't long until Roy asked, 'How about I just dump my load in your fucking hog-belly so greedy for that stuff - huh, dirt-bag?' - and while though not as if he expected one or the slattern could give him an answer, he proceeded to jam a fairly thick and long dick all the way into her suck-hole, then 'grunted' his scum-wad down her gullet.

He pulled her mouth off his man-rod, stood, put his cock away and left the theater without a word.

Another young, white man I'll call Todd - having taking something out of his pocket before taking his jeans all the way down - replaced Roy in the seat in front of my suck -and -fuck-floozy wife.

'I won't say why I originally had this for another purpose. But I've got an idea, you filthy pig!' - with him using a wide -and -felt- tipped laundry marker with red ink to write 'WHORE' on Charisse's forehead, which only served to rile up her cock-swinish lusts even more!

'Does that look about right, guys?' Todd asked, looking around before he abruptly shoved her mouth onto his cock and ordered, 'Suck, whore!'

'That just about says it all, man,' replied a black guy I'll call Jerry.

'Are you a whore, a fucking whore?' asked someone whom I couldn't see from back in the small herd of man-bulls.

I've never been sure what the the 1st. part of the term means, though Jim then said, 'Sure, you're a fucking whore, you 'stank ho'! And talking about grease, maybe your shitter needs some polish, trash!' - and he slapped her right bum-apple before he dismounted and came on her ass before stepping aside.

'Are you the bitch's husband or what?' Jerry then asked, looking at me as he moved behind my wife.

'Yup,' I answered.

'I ain't gonna hurt the fucking hole. But is it okay if I pound her like she ain't nothing but a white-trash piece of whore-meat, man?' Jerry went on.

'What else is the filth-pig any good for?' I grinned up at him.

And my smutty wife let out a muffled shriek around Todd's dick as Jerry gloated, 'Bull's eye!' - while slamming his tool into her entrails...

... which is a good place to say that, for the next 3 1/2 hours, guy after guy after guy used and defiled her like nothing but a piece of meat by roughly nutting-off in her mouth, as well as slugging her in the cunt and dung-chute with their cocks - before something like 8 of them followed her crawling into the men's room so that 5 or 6 of them could piss in her oral toilet-trap.

It still was only 1:30 a. m. So beyond and above the call of her wifely duties as 'little more than an unpaid prostitute', I took Charisse out on the streets and 'trashed her holes around' for money until 4:30 a. m.

The strumpet loves non-violent pretend-rape, so I then threw her crapper up against an alley wall to cunt-'rape' her.

Charisse was thoroughly disheviled, like the lowest of hookers, and slime-messy with man-slop but happier than the proverbial pig in shit when I finally took her home - to wait for her next time at The Royale Theater!

wrulf
wrulf
1 Followers