Theatre Adventure

Story Info
You enjoy a nearly empty theatre.
1.2k words
4.43
39.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We take our seats in the empty theater, sitting down in the seats along the wall but leaving a couple of empty seats on each side of us. As we sit through the previews I pour each of us a glass of champagne. You are wearing a dress that buttons up the front and are wearing a sexy thong on under it.

Just as the movie is starting, a couple sits down behind us. I figure that there goes any chance of fun but we keep on with drinking the champagne anyway. After a couple of glasses, I figure I will try to see what happens. I put my hand on your smooth tan thigh and start gently rubbing. You of course, push my hand away and tell me to stop. Being persistent, I pour you another glass and after a few minutes, start again. This time you tell me to stop without pushing my hand away. Gently rubbing your thigh, my hand gradually starts up under your dress. I can feel the heat from between your legs, which is telling me your body, is not listening to your mind.

The champagne is starting to have an effect on you, a good effect. You lean over and kiss me and give me a sexy smile, which tells me you are getting in the mood and the window of opportunity is right now. My hand under your dress has reached your wet pussy and I gently rub you through your soaked thong. You jump as I touch you with more force, and since your resistance seems to be gone, I pull my wet hand out from under your dress and undo the first three buttons on the bottom of your dress. This allows your dress to fall open, exposing your tan thighs all the way and now your very wet thong is also visible.

You lean over again and kiss me. I put my arm around your shoulders and with your leaning against me; my right hand can reach your tits. I caress your tits through your dress and after a few minutes reach over with my left hand and undo the top buttons on your dress down to the waist. This allows your beautiful breasts to be seen, and I continue to rub your nipples making them hard. I kiss you and tell you I love you and that this is so exciting and erotic. Your look tells me you are enjoying it too.

Our actions have finally got the attention of the couple sitting behind us. The lady leans forward and looks over your shoulder seeing you mostly exposed. She makes kind of a moan and sits back in her seat telling her husband about the sensual scene going on in front of them. We start to hear some clothes rustling and finally, I turn around to see what is going on. The couple has started to take our lead and the wife has her husbands’ pants open is rubbing his cock up and down. I turn back to you and tell you what is happening behind us. You take a quick peek and in doing so end up showing the couple your exposed breasts. Realizing that you have just flashed them, you laugh embarrassedly and quickly turn around. After a couple of minutes and some hushed talk behind us, the wife leans forward and says in your ear not to be embarrassed, that they both liked what they saw. You don’t say anything, but you are clearly very turned on. Buttoning up the top of your dress, you get up and tell me that you have to use the bathroom before anything else happens.

After you get up, the bottom of your unbuttoned dress allowed the couple and me to see your legs and your very wet thong. You walk up the aisle and almost immediately the guy leans forward and brazenly asks if he can sit on the other side of you and see what if anything will happen. I quickly agree, figuring that maybe the moment might continue.

When you return, we all see that you have not buttoned the bottom of your dress up, which I take as a hopeful sign. You hesitate to sit down, but only for a moment. Sitting down between us, you look at me with a questioning look. I start kissing you and resume moving my hands on your tits and move lower to rub you soaked crotch. Reaching between us, I unbutton the rest of your dress. I look over your shoulder and see the guy beside us clearly seeing the sexiest scene he has ever seen. You whisper that you love me and that you are so turned on and wet. I reach down and feel that you have soaked through the crotch of the thong; juices are running down your legs soaking the dress under you.

I decide to take it a little farther and push aside the thong and insert a finger into your wet pussy. I have to kiss you as your sexy moans have started to get a little too loud. Removing my finger you, I hook the crotch of the thong and pull it down your legs. You left up slightly to allow them to be pulled down your thighs. I let go of them leaving them just above your knees. The guy sitting next to you bravely and shyly reaches over and touches your leg, takes hold of the thong and continues to pull them down your legs. He has to lean over to pull them completely off over your shoes and in doing so gets a close up look at your very soaked pussy. As he is doing this, his wife looks over the seat to see what is going on. As he sits back up with your wet thong in his hand, he lifts them up to show his wife causing her to moan loudly.

When you feel him touching your legs and pulling your thong off, you start to come violently, shaking and gasping. You start to calm down and sit back in your seat, your dress is unbuttoned and you are exposed completely to the three of us. You are kind of embarrassed, but you have never been so excited. The movie is ending; the couple gets up to leave. The husband slides by us looking down on your body, your pussy is soaked and swollen and your nipples are rock hard. He shakes my hand; his hand is damp from holding your thong. The wife stands on shaky legs leans over the seat and brazenly kisses you on the mouth which progresses into an incredibly erotic French kiss. As the kiss ends, she tells you she has never done anything like that before and that the whole night had been amazing. As they go to leave, the husband turns around and gives me a business card, telling me to call them someday and maybe they would put on a show for us.

After they leave, I look back at you and see you as the most incredible and sexy women ever. You start to button up your dress as the lights come on and look at me asking where your thong is. We both then realize that the husband had kept it. As we get up to leave, you say that I need to be taken care of. I tell you that it won’t take much and that to be careful of the explosion.

We are almost out to the car when you lean over and ask me if I have the guy’s card. When I ask you why, you say so we can get my thong back.

Maybe the adventure will continue.