Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

Back to the performance.

John had loved women all his adult life but had wondered lately what it would be like with a man and now he began to feel an urgent attraction to this young athlete. John gazed at Trevor's buttocks and thighs so smooth and toned as the boy began to relax a little. John's hands, with a mind of their own, reached for Trevor's left calf and gently landed above the ankle where the fingertips once again tickled their way up the smooth, sculptured calf to linger on the back of Trevor's knee.

Trevor began again to moan from the shivery ticklish sensation in his body. John's fingertips continued up Trevor's thigh to his left buttock. John continued lightly caressing Trevor from his buttock to his ankle as the boy squirmed in sweet agony. John's fingertips gradually worked their way along Trevor's inner thigh up to the crease between his buttocks. Trevor responded with a long, mournful, "ohhhhhhhhhhhhgodddddddd." John placed his hands on the inside of Trevor's left leg and gently but firmly pulled the left knee toward him to the edge of the futon. This movement opened the crease between Trevor's buttocks slightly. John then moved up to Trevor's head and on around to his right side. John settled at the boy's right hip where he reached across Trevor's back and gently, teasingly brushed his fingertips down across the boy's left ribcage toward his stomach which had been partially exposed when Trevor moved his left knee up on the edge of the futon. Trevor reacted immediately by rolling backwards toward John slightly onto his right side and moving his left knee up about eight inches. The fingers of John's left hand slipped softly down the newly-exposed side to Trevor's left hip bone where probing fingernails worried gently at the sensitive part of his pelvis and upper thigh, then reaching further under to gently tickle his stomach. Simultaneously, John's right hand took advantage of the opening Trevor had given it and carefully explored across the boy's ribs and softly found Trevor's left nipple.

Trevor couldn't take it. The boy let out a long, torturous groan that caused many women in the audience to moan vicariously. After three or four minutes, John's fingers escaped those sensitive places on that man-child body and lightly flew across Trevor's opening buttocks to his right thigh where John began the same sequence of touches over the calves, thighs and right buttock, all the while kindling powerful, continuous, bone-chilling moans that escaped Trevor's full, trembling lips and eliciting erotic, feminine moans from the blackness around him.

John reached inside Trevor's right leg and gently, insistently pulled his right knee toward him to the right edge of the black futon. John suddenly heard gasps from women in the audience who were seated directly over the base of the futon behind Trevor's body at his feet. John puzzled at what might have caused the women's' reaction at that moment. John got up and moved quickly around Trevor's head back to his left side once again and allowed his feathery fingertips to do their wicked work. John's right hand reached across and whispered down across Trevor's ribs to find that oh-so sensitive spot at his right pelvis. As John tickled that secret place, his left hand continued on its mission to slowly, lightly brush over and above Trevor's ribs and stomach to find that precious, puffy, swollen bud that was Trevor's sensitive right nipple. Trevor cried out in ecstasy, compulsively rolling back toward John, raising his right knee eight inches higher along the right edge of the black pad to match the angle of his left knee and in order to expose as much of the right side of his body to John's touch as he could in that position.

John gazed at the way Trevor's legs were spread apart. There were soft moans continuing to come from the women directly behind Trevor as more intimate places on his body were revealed to the audience under those probing lights. John continued tormenting Trevor's sensitive nipple and stomach, then let his fingertips skip once again to both of Trevor's buttocks. Mounds that could rival or better those on the Statue of David. John gazed down at those gluts and finally discovered Trevor's pink, pouting anus presenting itself between those fabulous globes. The flowery orifice was pulsating as it opened and closed ever-so-slightly with each beat of Trevor's racing heart. John couldn't resist. His hands moved achingly toward the anus and perineum below. The fingers then brushed, one by one, gently across the surging anus and down toward the perineum - that excruciatingly sensitive place between Trevor's anus and scrotum, the root of Trevor's penis. Trevor exploded with cries, "Oh!!!!!! Oh, God!!!!! Don't stop!!!! I don't know if I can hold it!"

Trevor forced his rear up into the air until his pelvis was suspended two feet above the tight black pad! John heard an even louder cry from the women seated behind Trevor! Then, John leaned over and looked at what they saw: Trevor's gigantic smooth ball sack swinging below his perineum, Trevor's huge testicles surged up and down inside, violently reacting to John's stimulation of his anus and perineum! John continued to relentlessly torment Trevor's most secret place with excruciatingly sensuous caresses, eight delicate fingertips alternating in turn, providing continuous stimulation to Trevor's erupting nerve endings between and below his buttocks. The scene took John's breath away.

After five minutes of relentless stimulation, inevitably the erotic fingertips of John's right hand slipped down from Trevor's anus, across his perineum where they fluttered and danced down over Trevor's testicles! Trevor screamed! The stimulant in his body was working full strength now as the boy experienced ten times the intensity and the aching thrill of having his balls gently caressed and tickled for what seemed like an eternity!! All five feathery fingertips of John's right hand paid relentless, delicate attention to Trevor's balls while all five tingly fingertips of John's left hand continued their sensual torture of Trevor's anus and perineum!! The entire audience full of women cried out with Trevor as he continued to weep with joyful thrill. It was as if they could vicariously feel his sweet torture in that secret, private paradise spread open for all to see!

Then John gently cupped Trevor's testicles in the palm of his right hand. They were full, smooth, heavy, soft and cool to the touch. John carefully, almost indiscernibly squeezed Trevor's scrotum and the boy let out a long, ghostly groan, forcing his buttocks high in the air, revealing to everyone behind the probing lights his convulsing anus. John's eyes were riveted to it. Without removing his hand John gently cupped Trevor's balls and quickly climbed on his knees onto the futon behind Trevor. John's face at that moment was ten inches away from that glorious pink orifice. John carefully leaned forward and, as he resumed gently tickling those huge balls with his right hand, John closed the distance between his lips and Trevor's anus.

As Trevor trembled from the sensation in his scrotum, John slowly parted his lips and blew gentle air onto the anus. Trevor moaned. John continued relentlessly tickling Trevor's balls then slowly, softly reached forward with his left hand between Trevor's legs, beyond his scrotum, between his splayed, raised thighs where it brushed against the boy's yet-to-be-discovered penis! John's fingertips explored the long, hot, smooth length of it, feeling the swollen blood vessels criss-crossing the unseen goal. How incredibly huge it must be! John gently enveloped and squeezed the shaft in the palm of his left hand forcing a guttural moan from Trevor's lips. In response, Trevor's anus opened further.

John opened his mouth to allow his tongue to snake out of its dark, hot, wet home. The tip of John's tongue was now one inch from the puffy, pink ring. Softly, the tip of the tongue reached its destination! "Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" The boy-god screamed but didn't dare shrink away from the exquisite probing! Trevor kept his place, dead still, like a bitch in heat as John's left hand softly cradled Trevor's phalus, the right fingertips continued their tickle torture of the ball sack and the older man's tongue lapped over, around and inside that heavenly circle between the boy's buttocks. Trevor's body trembled as the stimulation of his cock, balls and anus continued in a never-ending, all-consuming period of five minutes! The women in the audience continuously cried out as if they were pleading for Trevor's release! The electricity from Trevor's boiling genitals shot up John's hands and arms and the erotic energy from Trevor's delirious anus traveled to the back of John's throat. Both men were suddenly entering an altered state of ecstasy!

John stopped.

Trevor, suspended in mid air, panted like a dog.

John decided it was time for Trevor to turn over! As Trevor turned over onto his back and rested up on his elbows trying to catch his breath, a sharp gasp came from the entire audience, including John. What they saw propped up before them on the black futon, was an incredibly beautiful Trevor, uncovered, gazing out into the darkness in all his young, strong, smooth masculine glory! All eyes feasted on Trevor, totally and completely nude from his beautiful shock of blond hair to his soft, warm brown eyes, his strong nose, jaw, full lips, broad swimmer's chest, swollen purple nipples, rippled stomach, long, powerful, smoothly-muscled legs...not a hair on his body below his forehead... and....

His cock.

Trevor's beautiful, completely exposed cock.

His gorgeous balls.

No one breathed.

Trevor looked into John's eyes, then looked down at John's crotch. Trevor's nostrils flared and his pupils grew ever larger as he suddenly noticed the unmistakably distinct outline of John's gigantic erection rising vertically toward his navel, pressed against the inside of his silk jump suit. All present became keenly aware of John's erection, perfectly molded against the nearly sheer silk of his jumpsuit. The mold of the mushroom head with its deep undercrease was evident. John had forgotten all about himself, lost in giving such extreme erotic pleasure to this young virgin male. His throbbing cock must have been there all along for anyone to see but John had not been in the light. Only his hands had been watched until now.

Trevor's own cock, completely open and bare to the room's gaze, jumped up and stood erect five inches away from his tight abdominal muscles, the stretched, mirror-finish three-inch tip of his penis reflecting the lights. The swollen balls inside Trevor's huge dangling hairless scrotum moved to and fro as if they had a life of their own, preparing for their final awakening. Incredible! All ninety nine women and one man gazed, frozen with wonder and anticipation, at this dreamy exhibition.

John finally regained his senses and returned to reality when Trevor gazed up at him and said, "I wanna cum, John. Make me cum now."

"Not yet, Son," John murmured softly. "We have more work to do. Lie back now."

Trevor's eyes grew smokier with anticipation of many sweet tortures about to rack his body. He tossed his head back, closed his eyes then obediently lay back on the futon and tried to relax, preparing his body for what John was about to do to it. John looked down on this beautiful young man with love and wonder. Soon he would give the boy a truly spiritual experience and, most likely be given one of his own.

John moved to a place above Trevor's head and looked down at long lashes on closed eyes. John's hands automatically knew what to do now. The soft fingertips again found their way beginning at Trevor's temples, lightly circling them as the muscles in Trevor's stomach and quads began to relax for a moment. The fingertips slowly worked their way down to the sides of Trevor's neck where goose bumps again appeared. The nerves were still so sensitive. As John tickled the sides of Trevor's neck, the boy's abdominal muscles began to spasm as the nerves in his navel resonated to the excruciating touches to his neck.

John's erotic touch slowly brushed down over Trevor's collar bones and on to his erect, darkening nipples where John once again lingered, teased, tortured and lightly pinched to Trevor's rising encore of moans. As John did these things to Trevor he gazed at that beautiful hairless cock. John swore to himself that Trevor's cock was growing even longer and thicker from the constant stimulation of his nipples. It was! It was growing longer! The shiny purple head was becoming even more engorged, the dark hole at the tip aimed right at John's eyes, widening! My God! And the women in the audience noticed too! Moans and whispers drifted to the stage from the darkness. John heard silk rustling through the audience as the women squirmed in their black velvet seats. The sexual scent of nearly a hundred females became even stronger and sweeter.

John swiftly, silently moved to Trevor's feet. He slowly, deliberately sank to his knees on the futon between Trevor's legs which were spread wide on the black velvet. John gazed through foggy eyes at Trevor's genitals and discovered that he wanted them. He wanted them in his hands. He wanted them in his mouth. He wanted them any way possible. He desperately needed them!

John was becoming consumed with the thought of having Trevor's cock, of doing many things to it, of guiding it steadily toward that eruption all those present anticipated so achingly this afternoon and couldn't wait for any longer. John's hands absently descended to Trevor's trembling knees then gently ran tickling fingernails up his quads to his hip bones then on to his stomach beneath the pulsating penis. John continued tickling Trevor lightly all over the front of his body from his nipples to his toes for a quarter hour, avoiding his cock, purposely delaying the inevitable as Trevor's body slowly built to an excruciating level of trembling stimulation.

Then John leaned down and forward. Twelve inches away, directly before John's face, was Trevor's swollen, pulsating cock! It was so turgid, erect, swollen and long that it must have surpassed its original measurements! It had grown to 13 ½ inches from stomach to tip!! The gigantic mushroom-shaped satin head at the tip of Trevor's cock had darkened to a rich purple. The hole at the end gaped wide, it's hot, dark recessed tube warning of an impending tremendous upheaval. The hole had expanded to at least a half inch!! The massive head had also grown and appeared to be three inches across at the shiny rim! The long shaft had swollen to a full 2 ½ inches in diameter! As John gazed at Trevor's Glory he couldn't get his breath for a moment.

The fingernails of John's right hand slowly moved toward Trevor's balls and began brushing across them, encompassing them from side to side and top to bottom, over and under, lightly scratching them like wings of butterflies from Trevor's perineum to the beginning of his long shaft, up and down, up and down. The convulsing scrotum crawled upward. The penis jumped further up and away from Trevor's tight stomach! John's left hand slowly reached toward the towering phallus until soft fingertips glided against the length of it. John's soft fingers gently brushed up and down the shaft traversing the bulging web of swollen blood vessels covering the towering cock.

All this stimulation was driving Trevor closer and closer to insanity. His cock was throbbing! Then the thumb and forefinger of John's left hand carefully reached for the erect creature and ever-so-gently encircled its shaft an inch below the dry, shiny purple mushroom cap. The shaft was so engorged with Trevor's blood that the tips of John's two fingers could stop no closer than nearly two inches apart, the fingertips unable to meet around the shaft. The three remaining fingers of John's left hand enveloped the shaft. The width of John's whole hand was only able to cover a third of the length! John focused his sight beyond the giant phallus to Trevor's face. The two men looked deeply into each other's eyes for a long moment. Trevor's eyes said, "Please! Do me! Now!" The sound of a collective, erotic, heavy breathing came from the dark audience surrounding the men.

John refocused his gaze on Trevor's dream cock as his left hand slowly began to pull the engorged head to within four inches of his nose. And mouth. John had never paused in his constant fluttering under, over and around Trevor's balls. The cock continued to pulsate and practically breathe through that gaping dark hole. John continued to softly grip the shaft and almost imperceptibly began to slide his hollow, ribbed tube of fingers down and away from the shiny mushroom cap. The fingers stopped two inches down then slowly returned to cuddle up against the inside of the overhanging ridge, continuing ever-so slightly upward, stretching the ridge up toward the hole and lifting the boy's balls higher with the stroke. John returned to a slow two-inch down stroke.

Trevor was absolutely still and silent as he briefly held his breath.

John stretched Trevor's love tube upward again, gently forcing the ring made by his thumb and forefinger up against the ridge of the boy's cock head and lifting those heavenly, huge testicles higher. John gazed down at those priceless balls vibrantly alive in the soft, hairless cum bag that was the 18-year-old's scrotum. Slowly, deliberately, John's lips targeted their destination as John slid down to his stomach between Trevor's trembling thighs. John took Trevor's left testicle, which had swollen to an incredible 1 ¾ inches in diameter and sucked it gently into his mouth. Trevor's tingling egg popped into John's gaping mouth and pulsated against his tongue. John swabbed the smooth sphere with his wet tongue causing urgent groans to escape Trevor's lips once again. John released Trevor's left testicle and slid to its pulsating partner, taking it into his mouth to tease it with his wet, textured tongue.

Trevor's cock towered above John's forehead as he opened even wider and, incredibly, sucked both of Trevor's testicles into his mouth! Still holding Trevor's phallus with his left hand, John dropped his right middle finger to Trevor's distended anus and began tickling it. As John washed Trevor's balls with his tongue his finger entered Trevor's pink sphincter, probed up and forward to find the edge of the boy's gigantic prostate gland. Trevor sucked in a huge breath and let it out with an explosive "Ahhhhhhh!!! Oh, God! Ahhhhhhh!!!" John softly expelled Trevor's balls from his worshipping mouth, slid his finger out of Trevor's anus and leaned back up on his knees.

Trevor breathed in sharply again as John's left thumb and forefinger repeated the soft, slow journey up and down over those two volatile inches below the huge mushroom cap. John leaned his face in to take a close look at Trevor's twitching manhood, focusing on that gorgeous tip within four inches of his eyes.

John looked at the vacuous hole at the tip of Trevor's penis. As he focused on the hole before his eyes a round, clear drop of liquid the size of a large pearl appeared at the opening. The pre-cum was like liquid crystal as it sat there gently vibrating with the energy building in the dark, open shaft below.

John was overtaken with passion. He leaned forward the remaining four inches, opened his lips and touched them to the clear drop of pre seminal fluid, the soft lips surrounded only the opening to Trevor's urethra. John slowly sucked in. The sweet, salty fluid rushed onto his tongue. It felt slippery. The tip of John's tongue gently probed back through his lips until it rested against the hole. More clear fluid flowed freely onto John's tongue and continued in a smooth stream into John's mouth and throat. He swallowed. Trevor remained dead still.

alan9
alan9
382 Followers