Theatre in the Round

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

John's lips, still in that electrifying love kiss, began to open further, expanding and sliding toward the ridge one inch away down Trevor's shaft. John dropped his tongue to accommodate the base of the boy's mushroom head as it began to enter his mouth so he could continue receiving the sweet pre-cum nectar. It wouldn't stop flowing from the urethra that now lay inside John's mouth against the middle of his tongue. The precum continued to surge from the boy's cock hole, filling John's mouth.

John's lips continued down the road to Heaven, sliding and crawling like a caterpillar closer and closer to the drop off at the ridge. Suddenly, John's lips snapped over Trevor's three-inch head and locked against the 2 ½-inch shaft! John groaned with erotic passion. Trevor, in his heightened state of tactile awareness felt in his cock head the vibration of John's vocal chords and groaned loudly. Trevor tried his best to remain still and take in the stimulus. At the underside tip deep below the surface of his steel cock he began to sense a low, aching tickle he had never felt before. John opened his jaws inside his mouth as wide as he possibly could as his lips were sealed around the head of Trevor's cock. He did this in order to allow his tongue to move more freely. John began to gently flick the tip of his tongue up and down over the special place where Trevor was beginning to sense that aching tickle.

John's strong tongue continued to torment the underside tip of the cock one inch below Trevor's urethra and gently flicked and probed the gaping hole itself. Pre-seminal fluid was still flowing freely without pause as John gulped it down. John's fingernails left Trevor's scrotum now and the man gently massaged Trevor's balls in the palm and fingers of his right hand. As he did so, Trevor moaned again. John then extended the long third finger of his right hand down below Trevor's scrotum in search of that pulsating anus until the tip of the third finger lightly brushed across the orifice and gently probed the hole. In response, Trevor quickly began bringing his knees up so John could have easier access to the crevasse between his trembling buns.

John's tongue continued flicking for a few more minutes as the clear fluid filled his thirsty throat, then he dropped his left hand lightly down to the base of Trevor's cock, just above the scrotum and held the giant shaft straight up in the air. His lips retreated for a moment and John sat up to look into Trevor's eyes. They were burning. The boy could hardly take the sensations in his anus as John gently, rhythmically moved his third finger in and out of the tight opening, brushing against his prostate.

John looked back down at the tortured pole and swiftly, smoothly swooped down on it with his lips, quickly sliding tightly down over the head and onto the shaft. John didn't stop diving until he suddenly felt the tip of Trevor's cock against his uvula. John couldn't stop! Trevor screamed as John popped all the rings of his esophagus down over the pulsating ridge! John didn't stop until he could feel Trevor's cock against the opening to his stomach! He paused there as Trevor continued to moan and pant, then slowly worked his way back up the shaft until his lips were free of the head. The audience was constantly groaning and rustling about in the silk. It was unbearable. It was time.

John watched the pre cum flow out onto Trevor's cock head and down the shaft, making it shiny and slippery. John positioned both hands over Trevor's vertical phallus and dropped his cupped left hand around and down the slick cock from tip to balls. As the left hand neared the bottom, the right hand followed at the slippery head, then the left, then the right, creating an electric sensation in Trevor that felt like his rock-hard penis was being driven straight, deeper and deeper into a never-ending rippled, slippery velvet shaft. Trevor raised his buns off the mat in a vain attempt to thrust to the end of that massaging tube but the end never materialized. Trevor was bordering on hysteria. John and the women watching were bordering on insanity. It was just too much.

John stopped!

He looked and saw that the hole at the tip of Trevor's totally vertical penis was suddenly dry! The head was suspended in time!

John dropped his lips down over Trevor's cock head and began to suck. John's right hand again cupped Trevor's surging balls. John's left hand took its place of honor at the huge, swollen shaft that was Trevor's body and soul. John's right hand began gently tickling and massaging Trevor's beautiful balls. John's left hand began its promised journey down and up Trevor's thick phallus.

It was quiet. Nobody breathed. John could only breath through his nose as the huge cock filled his mouth. Trevor appeared to be asleep. John continued sucking, tickling and massaging Trevor. This continued for five more minutes as John's memory raced back to what Amanda had said during their briefing...that Trevor's prostate holds a quart of semen...that he would cum for two minutes...that, when he came, he could shoot his cum six feet into the air eighty times!! John kept sucking and massaging.

Trevor took a deep breath and let it out. Again. He relaxed all his muscles and took another deep breath, commanding his body to remain limp as John's lips and hands did unspeakable things to him. The tiny itchy tickle that wouldn't leave the base of the tip of Trevor's cock began to slowly grow until it began to expand out into the entire shiny, purple head. My God. It's happening. For the first time in the boy's life.

The itch deepened until it lay claim to the entire cock, mushrooming from tip-shaft-to-balls. The teenager's balls became still and drew up into his scrotum becoming tight and hard. John's right hand sensed this and closed more tightly but still gently around the ball sack, the third of John's long, sensitive fingers again snaked its way to the opening of the boy's anus. The finger tip found its hot purchase inside. And now John's left hand concentrated only on the two super-sensitive inches below the head of the child's megacock. John's lips, locked around the god head, felt it swell even further. John felt Trevor valiantly attempting to relax his muscles and he was doing an admiral job. Suddenly a low, mournful, exquisite, other-worldly moan grew deep inside Trevor's being. The groan traveled up to his throat and grew louder as Trevor flattened his lower back against the pad thrusting his hips up and his cock deeper into John's rhythmic, sucking, flicking mouth. John felt Trevor's balls draw tighter. He felt Trevor's cock swell and grow hotter. Suddenly, without warning, Trevor's voice exploded, "AAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The shaft lurched! The dry hole widened inside John's mouth! Suddenly, John's left hand could feel a strong bubbly vibration climbing inside the ever-swelling shaft! Then! An explosion! A blast! Erupting jets of hot, thick, white, searing volcanic sweet cream shot from Trevor's living, breathing cock head!!! The fiery cream crashed and splashed against the back of John's delirious throat!! Again! Just under two seconds later, the cock exploded again with the heavy, white love juice!! Again! Again!! Again!!! Trevor's husky voice rhythmically built to another scream!! The audience screamed!! John screamed a muffled scream around that huge cock, trying to keep up with the onslaught of thick, foamy semen he was hungrily gulping down. It continued. It didn't end. The flaming, arching center of the Universe was right in the head of this dreamy exploding cock.

One eternal minute of convulsions passed and there was no let up in the intensity of Trevor's agonizing, unbearable orgasm. Eventually, John couldn't swallow fast enough and was beginning to drown in the boy's semen so he snapped his mouth away from Trevor's erupting shaft and the white-hot jets of cream shot over and over and over six to seven feet in the air! Huge drops of frothy cum were falling out of the black sky onto Trevor's chest, stomach and legs. Trevor screamed for mercy!!! It wouldn't stop!!! Seventy eruptions of the fiery liquid had fired before the spasms came at longer intervals. The salvos eventually slowed until they were five seconds apart, shooting only three feet into the air now. John lowered his lips again to Trevor's cock head and took the huge, purple mushroom tip greedily into his cum-hungry mouth.

John could smell the pungent sex that everyone could smell in the dark room under the bright lights. He could taste the acidic, sweet semen that continued to freely surge and flow from Trevor's penis. The fluid continued shooting from the stiff shaft into John's mouth for another minute and still kept going! Trevor had grown quiet and still but his cock continued to pump jets of thick, bubbly cream deep into John's throat. John looked up toward the boy's face and suddenly realized the child had passed out. Trevor was unconscious but his body incredibly continued to convulse in a perfect wet dream of the powerful, never-ending orgasm.

Finally, the river of cum was spent. Trevor's balls relaxed and slowly dropped into the warm palm of John's right hand. The sphincter that had gripped that third finger so crushingly at the onset of The Orgasm was totally relaxed now allowing the slippery finger to slip out and away from the crevice between those smooth hot buns. The shaft remained hard and deep purple as fluid mixed with any tardy sperm-laden semen slowly flowed and dripped in long, thick strings from the sleeping boy's urethra.

It was done.

The lights went down.

In the thick, musky darkness Amanda's lips appeared next to John's ear and she spoke in a husky whisper, "Thank you, John, you were wonderful. That's the end of Act One. After intermission we'll begin Act Two."

John stood in the darkness of the theatre allowing Amanda's whispered words to sink in. He could smell the scent of her warm, smooth, soft naked body under her thin silk robe as she breathed into his right ear. Her soft hands slid down his right arm to find his hand, taking it warmly into both of hers as she drew him back toward the doorway, "Come with me, John. We need to get you ready for Act Two."

John followed his beautiful guide back to the dressing room where he had undressed what seemed like days before. Amanda was radiant as she turned back toward him and slowly ran her green eyes up from his groin to hold his brown eyes in a warm, heavy gaze. She smiled slightly and said, "Looks like you enjoyed the show, too." John looked into the dressing mirrors and discovered his raging erection was still there and the black silk that covered his large penis was wet with his pre-seminal fluid. The result was a nearly sheer covering over John's genitals.

Amanda's fingertips went to the zipper at John's collarbone. Amanda gazed into John's eyes as she slowly unzipped the silk jumpsuit covering his body. His penis leaped out at her as the zipper spread open to John's thigh. Amanda slid the sleeves off of John's arms and allowed the silk to fall to the floor around his feet. "Step out of those, John. You won't need them anymore through the rest of tonight."

"Rest of tonight?" John thought. "How long can this last?" he wondered. Amanda again took John's hand and led him into an adjoining shower room where three soft water jets serviced a large communal shower. "Let's get you nice and clean, John," said Amanda as she stood aside. John obediently turned one of the showers on and enjoyed the instant warm water gently spraying his chest. This water felt wonderful and washed the pre-cum from his stomach and legs and refreshed him. The soft water droplets pelted his erect penis, stimulating it even more.

Amanda watched him intently. Standing beside John was a Goddess of a woman! The most beautiful woman he had ever seen! Her jet black hair teased her exquisite large deep emerald eyes and high cheek bones. His eyes continued down to her sweet nose and onto those indescribably luscious, full lips barely revealing perfect, white teeth. Onto the ever-so-subtle cleft in her chin.

This woman was the most beautiful he'd ever seen and this woman was standing next to his naked body looking at him with warm, loving, heavy-lidded eyes. "Let me wash you, John." Amanda took a soft cloth and soap from the shower caddy and worked the cloth into a generous lather. John could only stand there in front of Amanda as she slowly, deliberately placed the soapy cloth against his chest and, standing now to his side, gently wiped and washed away any trace of body oils and foamy love residue from his chest, arms and stomach. John's penis stood rock hard at attention. Amanda saw and slowly smiled as she locked into his foggy gaze.

The wet, soapy cloth found its target and John squirmed and moaned as Amanda teased the gigantic cock clean. Then on to John's scrotum where his balls vibrated to the gentle brushings of the cloth in Amanda's hand. The cloth continued its gentle task down and up both of John's legs and around to his buttocks and back. "Oh, Lord, this is too good to be true," John mused, "Remind me to write a nice thank you note to my Internet service provider."

"Rinse," commanded Amanda's smooth voice. John rinsed.

Now John began to realize what a profound experience he was having. It had only been thirty minutes ago that he had fallen into a chasm of male sex with Trevor on that futon and now he was with Amanda and was reminded that he loved women more than ever!

Amanda allowed the shower to wash away the soapy bubbles from his body, turned off the water and took John by the hand to lead him to the nearby towel rack where she passed him a large, soft towel. "Get completely dry, John, so we can powder you down. That'll make your skin nice, soft and sensitive." After John was dry she led him to the dressing room where he saw a narrow professional massage table he didn't remember seeing before. "Lie down on your back, John." He obeyed. He was keenly aware of Amanda's eyes slowly, thoughtfully, traveling up and down his naked body, staring for a few moments at his engorged penis, the pupils of her eyes widening with erotic pleasure.

Amanda took a plastic bottle of unscented powder and gently shook it over John's hairless body, covering John's chest, stomach, thighs and legs with the fine powder. Then a measure of the soft powder rained down on John's stiff cock and scrotum. Amanda put down the powder and smiled as she picked up what looked like a large fur mitten from a nearby table and put it on her hand. John's cock was still at serious attention as the fur mitt softly brushed the powder away from his shoulders and chest, lingering over his stiffening nipples before continuing onto his stomach and legs, then Amanda's mitt teasingly brushed against his balls and up the swollen shaft of his pulsating penis.

"Turn over," Amanda whispered. The beautiful raven-haired goddess powdered John's back, buttocks and legs and whisked the powder away with the soft mitt. She lingered erotically in the valley of John's buttocks and gently brushed the powdered fur mitt across his anus, perineum and scrotum. John almost came in that instant! Amanda recognized this and stopped with a grin.

Amanda stepped to the closet where she took a clean, fresh silk robe identical to hers from a hook. "Come here, John."

John got up, allowing his stiff cock to lead the way like a twelve-inch divining rod as he stepped toward Amanda. She stepped around and slipped the sleeves of the black, silk robe up his arms and settled the soft, light silk on his shoulders. John closed the robe around him. They were ready for Act Two.

Realizing John hadn't seen the program, Amanda whispered, "Let's go watch the show. I've arranged a seat for you next to me. You're going to love it!"

John stopped for a moment as he saw that the stage had been transformed during his break. It was now a perfectly round futon, raised the same two feet above the floor. A black silk pillow had been placed in the center of the pad and there were four soft, black furry straps four feet long anchored around the base of the futon.

Amanda and John sank into their soft, black seats next to the stage. John looked around in the dim light and noticed the other women seated next to him and around the audience. John was startled as he looked around him. Each and every face was strikingly beautiful...just as Amanda's was! John was surrounded by beauty! How could he deserve all this!?

Amanda leaned close to his right ear and whispered, "John, let me tell you what's about to take place. Remember when I mentioned the 'psychological study' we did at Trevor's high school? Remember that the girls at his school all wished they could have him?"

"Yes," replied John as he imagined what those young classmates of Trevor's would like to do to his body and receive from him in return.

Amanda went on, "We found one of his classmates who participated in our study to be especially interesting. Her name is Jenny. She just celebrated her 18th birthday yesterday and has never made love." John imagined this sweet, cute 17-year-old schoolgirl looking with shy longing at Trevor in the hallways and classrooms, keenly watching his gorgeous body as he competed in swimming matches.

"John, tonight Trevor and Jenny will experience their first date. They'll experience it in a way no other new, fresh young couple could dream of...they will make erotic love to each other right here in front of us." John's pulse accelerated as he pictured the young boy-god he had just brought to a crashing, volcanic eruption, giving a beautiful young virgin girl her first erotic orgasmic experience.

Suddenly John noticed the stage lights beginning to grow brighter. From the darkness behind the audience appeared three robed figures. Two tall, beautiful raven-haired women who could have been Amanda's triplet sisters were covered in thin black silk robes. They escorted a slightly shorter, teen-aged blond girl who was wearing only a long, fine, thin, filmy, nearly transparent robe. It was Jenny! Jenny's soft blond hair fell around her shoulders, her wide, huge blue eyes gazed in wonder around her. Her bright eyes attempted to probe the darkness, they studied the round, black futon before her, the fur straps laid out to the sides. The girl's fine nostrils slightly flared over soft, generous lips. John could clearly see Jenny's hard, excited nipples surging against the fine, thin, transparent robe.

Amanda whispered, "She doesn't know what's about to take place. Only that she's been promised an incredible experience that would never harm her and would give her the thrill of her life. She's been showered, powdered and brushed with fur mitts, prepared for this event with the same enhancing substances administered to Trevor. Watch."

The two silk-robed figures led Jenny to the round futon and stood at her sides. Jenny looked as if she were in a daze but her eyes sparkled with anticipation as she looked down at the black futon with its fur straps and its perfectly-centered silk pillow. Images of fantasy were beginning to grow in her mind as she began to imagine how the straps would be used on the erotic stage set before her. Jenny attempted to see through the revealing bright lights into the darkness where John and Amanda sat together but was unable to see anything but the futon, the straps, the pillow and her two attendants.

Slowly and silently the two women with Jenny reached up and released the ties at her shoulders and the gossamer robe slowly floated to the floor around Jenny's feet. John suddenly inhaled at the unbelievable sight. Jenny was completely naked, her creamy white skin flawless, bathed under the probing lights. Her full blond hair cascaded over her wide shoulders. Her ample soft, creamy alabaster breasts were tipped with sweet, puffy, light pink aureoles. Her darker nipples stood out for all to see as Jenny breathed in deeply to smell the erotic scents that, again, were permeating the dark room around her.

alan9
alan9
382 Followers