TheFlorist: Inkwell Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers

She whispered into one of the small flowers. "Please wake up. I don't know what else to do."

"I see you now. Think you can hide in the wisdom and be safe. Stupid yewy." It said advancing towards her in Crystalia's branhes.

"That will be enough out of you." Crystalia said grabbing the thing up by the back of the neck.

It squealed in fright. It thrashed and scratched at his arm and hand. He turned to the side and opened a whirlpool in the air. She could see trees and a river in the pool. He hurled the Hobb into the whirlpool and it closed quickly after. He walked to the side of the pot and moved a few of his branches.

"You alright?" He asked.

"What happened to you? The lights went out and you were gone." She said breaking down in tears.

"I need more natural light. The glow lights are ok but I don't get enough from them to stay awake when they go out. I'm sorry, that thing was somebody's servant, not a free Hobb. It must have been sent to do misdeeds to people Estephan knows. Its whole aura changed when it knew you could hear and see him." Crystalia said reaching in to cradle her in his hands.

"I'm cold and tiny and I have to pee really badly. Tell me you can make me the right size again." She said grabbing onto his thumb and shaking it.

"I can help with the first two quickly enough. Making you the right size again might take time. Maybe you having to pee can help me figure out how to change you back." He said as a small blossom emerged from the tangle of his branches.

"You want me to pee in the flower?" She said.

"Yes, if it is in your body then I will be able to taste it and make an antidote." He said.

"OK but you need to make me really warm after I'm done. These are starting to hurt." She said pointing at her hard started to turn purple nipples.

He lowered his hands close to the blossom. She turned herself towards the flower and held on to his thumbs. She straddled the bloom and quivered as the silky peddle slid along her bare skin. She couldn't hold it anymore and started to release turning bright red thinking about what she was doing. It didn't help matters that the flower caressed her bare ass cheeks and in felt so much like her dream from this morning.

"It is going to take me an hour to grew an antidote for the sand. The sand wasn't the only thing to make you shirk." He said.

"Great! I can be big again. I'm cold where are my clothes? I'll wrap myself in them to stay warm." She said.

"On the floor where you left them." Answered Crystalia.

He stood slowly and walked to the front. She panicked when they saw her clothes. They were riddled with small burns and holes. The sand had eaten away at them leaving very little for her to cover herself with. She hopped from his hands to the counter. She looked over the side to see if her bag was still there. She pointed for him to see.

"Could you put that up here for me?" She asked.

"Here you go." He said placing her bag on the counter next to her.

She opened it with little difficulty. She pulled out her hair brush and compact. Pushed a few other items out of the way and climbed in. The smell of chewing gum made her stomach growl. She looked at the pack sitting in the bag next to her and though it looked like a 2 foot long piece of 2x6. She looked at her wallet which given her current side looked like a folded beach chair. She pulled and poked around in it for ten minutes not finding anything she could wrap herself in to stay warm.

"Why don't I run hot water in the sink and you can lounge in it till the antidote is ready?" He asked.

"You said it wasn't clean." She said.

"You want warm and you're not drinking it. The bedroom is also small. If I turn on the heat it will be toasty in there with being too hot out here. Right?"

"I can't fit...O' I guess I can fit in the sink." She said looking at herself.

He went and started the water on his way back he stopped at the thermostat and followed her instructions on using it. He held his hand down to her and let her step into his hand. Her picked up her bag and brought it along. She hopped to the sink counter which had a flower shaped basin. She held her hand out as he adjusted the water. When it got warm enough he put the stopper in. She hopped in to the sink and raced into the stream of warm water flowing out of the faucet.

"Oh that feels so good." She said.

It didn't feel so good when she stepped back out. Her being so warm from the water made the chill in the room that much harsher. She sat down in the water quickly. She could feel the heat in the room rising but it would still be a while till she felt that standing up would feel ok to do. She stomach growled louder as her muscles relaxed and were no longer shivering.

"You sound hungry." He said.

"Yeah well I will deal with it. I don't have anything in the cooler to eat. It's the weekend. I don't leave food here if I know I won't be here to eat it." She said.

"I'll take some of this and go down to the snack shack at the other end of the strip mall." He said taking a couple of fives out of her wallet.

"Don't take too long and lock the doors coming and going." She said just the thought of getting food had mouthwatering thoughts running thru her head.

He closed the door as he left the bathroom. It had warmed up to a comfortable level. She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror. She braced for what she could see, being green or having strips. She was relieved and disappointed that she was only small. She giggled to herself at the absurdity of this, small enough to swim in a sink. How many little girls had dreams of swimming in the sink or tub with their dolls and here she was doing just that.

Thou she was the doll instead of having one with her. She pushed her wallet over some and started setting up someplace for her to eat. As she started to get a chill she slid back into the water and waited for the fan of the heater to stop blowing. She was starting to get worried. It felt like he had been gone for a long time.

A wave of relief washed over her when she heard the bell over the front door jingle. When the door didn't open right away she started to get scared again. She heard a few bumps and a thud for thru the back wall of the bathroom and was starting to worry even more.

"If it's on the top shelf it's just odd extra stuff right?" He asked thru the door.

"What are you doing out there?" She asked.

"Getting your food ready. The top shelf?" He asked again.

"Yeah it's just extra stuff for weddings this past spring what does it matter, I'm starving in here."

"I'll be in with food. Just two more minutes ok." He said and stepped away from the door.

She stepped to the wall and put her ear to it. She felt silly try to figure out what the sounds were. She did recognize the sound of the cooler opening and locking itself shut again.The rest of the rustles and tapping were a complete mystery. A tap at the door startled her.

"Coming in." He said.

She turned as the door opened. A wash of cool air from outside raise the hair on the backs of her arms and made her nipples stand rather quickly. She all but leaped back into the warm water in the sink. He closed the door and looked at her.

"You alright? Sorry that took so long." He said.

She peeked over the edge of the sink. "Yeah, but I was starting to worry."

"Well here is the change." He said setting a folded stack of twenties next to her wallet.

"You didn't rob the place did you?" She exclaimed seeing the large amount of money sitting there.

"No, just a little gift from the lottery fairy." He said with a sarcastic grin.

"Okay... food please." She said.

"Hold on. Get yourself comfortable. I don't know if this is going to work but it's worth a try right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Sit down and you will see." He said as he set a piece of oasis with three roses reservoirs pushed in to it nest to the sink.

He opened a bottle of water and filled one, the other two he filled with bottled iced tea. She had never thought of using the little test-tubey looking things as glasses but then again she was never twelve inches tall before either. He pulled a floating tray out of the bag and set it on the counter. He then took a snack pack tray out and put small cut pieces into the floating tray. There was cheese and meat, as well as slices of grape, cherry, banana with a thick slice of hard-boiled egg in the center.

He gently set the floating tray into the water in front of her. It looked amazing. A floating buffet of food. She reached out and grabbed a bite of cheese. She felt like a little piggy stuffing herself. He would hand her one of the tubes for her to sip as she scarfed the food in front of her like she hadn't eaten in days.

Even thou she hadn't eaten more than she ever thought possible. The tray was not empty. She pushed it away not being able to eat anymore. He lifted it out of the water. His hand was very warm as it brushed her leg.

"The water seems to be getting cold. I should run some more hot and warm it back up." He said.

"I need to get out anyway. I am starting to feel water logged. Did you find anything for me to dry and wrap in?" She asked.

He smiled. "Will these do?" He said taking three bandannas out of the bag from the snack shop.

She smirked and nodded as she stood up. One had a unicorn in front of a rainbow. The other two were monotone with your typical white paisley pattern. She took the unicorn one from him and dried herself off. He folded the other two together and laid it on the counter top like a bed. She looked at him questioningly as she dried her hair.

"I found this in one of the boxes on the top shelf." He said handing her a patch of foe fur.

"This was on the shelf?" She said dropping the bandanna.

Usually she used the fur to decorate and wrap bouquet handles. It was big enough to wrap around herself and felt very soft and warm. It just didn't stay that way without her holding it. He solved that with a pair of wire ties. She looked at herself in the mirror. Dreams of wearing doll clothes danced in her head again followed by a really dirty one.

"You're a plant and I am small." She said.

"Yes." He replied

"How male are you right now?" She asked.

"Are you feeling ok? Are you having a reaction to something you ate?" He asked.

"No just... never mind." She said and walked over to the pile of twenties. "How much is here?"

"$240 dollars, those scratch offs are easy to read." He said.

"Lottery fairy... right. I almost thought you were serious." She said. "Why do it thou?"

"You are going to need new clothes eventually. I made a mistake that led to your other clothes being destroyed, so I am making up for it by providing you with money to replace them." He said. "Don't take this the wrong way but I am really enjoying you this size. Even more so with the little bits of the dream you had this morning you have told me about. You are closer in size to that naughty little fairy you were in your dream."

She turned pink but turned and looked up at him. "Yeah and you think I don't know it?"

"I liked the looks you had when I took things you use every day and made you a private spa on the basin counter and sink. You look very lovey this size. I have never been a tree and you climbing in to hide in my foliage felt right. I felt like your protector, even if I put you in danger by letting the Hobb in."

"I should be mad but I'm not. It was scary but I knew you would save me if I hid long enough. And I am having so many dirty thoughts about that dream right now. I kinda like being this size, I feel closer to the flowers somehow. Goodness I am getting so hot. This fur is really warm." She said jumping around her thoughts.

"You feel closer to the flowers?" He asked.

"Yeah... You won't think I am strange if I ask you to do things to me while I am this small, are you?"

"I won't hurt you. What kind of things?" He asked skeptically.

"Use a couple of roses and paint me with their scent?" She asked timidly.

"So you want me to rub roses up and down your body?" He asked to make sure.

"For starters." She said nodding and wiggling her hips.

"I won't hurt you even if you ask me to but that sounds like fun. I'll go get a few roses." He said.

She visibly sighed as he turned and opened the door. Her thoughts were running away with her. She darted over to the bandannas and her wallet. She tugged it over and slid it under one end of the folded stack of cloth like a pillow. She got a drink of tea and carried the whole set over to sit next to the makeshift bed. She opened her bag and rummaged in it to find her cell. Once she found it she set it in the corner. She couldn't get it to stay upright.

The door opened and he came back in with four roses. She looked at them. One was dark red, two were pink and the last was white. The stems were short and she figured her had gotten them from her boutonniere vase. Roses that were two short for arrangements but to lovely to just toss out.

"I can't get this to stay up.' She pouted.

He set them down on the countertop and folded a few squares of bath tissue. He lifted the phone and set it on the tissue. He dipped his finger into the water and dripped a few drops on the tissues to stick them to the counter. She watched somewhat amazed at his solution. He was a plant and was finding ways to do things for her like he had taking care of bunches of twelve inch people before.

"I am going to run some more hot water. These roses are cold right now." He said. "What are you doing over here?"

"I am making myself at home. My phone can play music. I just never thought it would be as big as a jukebox before." She said pushing buttons to pull up her playlist.

"You are really enjoying being small are you?" He asked.

"Yeah I kinda am. Everything is so new and different but nothing has changed accept how big I am." She said pressing play on her phone. It blared at her and she jumped to turn it down.

"That's loud for something so small." He said.

"I forgot the last time I listened to it I was in the car, so I had it turned way up." She said.

He drained the water from the sink and turned the hot faucet on. It started to flow very hot quicker than it had before. He let the sink fill a third of the way up and turned off the water. She finished tucking and fussing over all the little items around her on the countertop.

"Could you help me?" She asked sweetly holding her arms in the air.

"What can I help you with?" He asked.

"Undress me." She said playfully.

He reached down and untwisted the wire ties that held the fur wrap on her. She just held her arms high and let it slide off of her. She giggled and scurried to the folded cloth bed. She pulled her knees to her chest and held up one of the little flower tubes.

"May I have more to drink please?" She asked in a naughty little voice.

"You're started to really like this aren't you?" He asked as he got the bottled tea and filled all of the tubes. "He is your tea you naughty little fairy."

She giggled. "Yes, this is fun. I feel cute and naughty all at the same time. With a big strong protector watching my every move. It has me very excited. When you make me big again could you make me small like this other times?"

"I think I could do that. You ready?" He asked holding up one of the pink roses.

"Hmm, it isn't fair that I have no clothing and you get to wear yours. Take them off for me." She said with a impish twinkle in her eye.

"As you wish." He replied setting the rose down and standing up tall.

She watched somewhat disappointed as his clothing seemed to melt into him. She wasn't when he was finished thou. He had a strong chest and arms with a wash board stomach. Smooth and tan from his chin to a neat nest of pubic hair. In that nest rested a thick snake of male cock which too was tan and imposing in its proportions. She quivered as she felt her body flush.

"Is this what you envisioned?" He asked.

"You're gorgeous." Was all she could say.

"So you approve?" He asked.

She nodded and settled to the cloth bed before her knees went weak and she fell into it anyway. He reached for the pink rose again and she raised her arms over her head. He leaned forward and painted the roses peddles down the length of her body. She wriggled and quivered as her breath started to come in short pants. Her mind was a race of erotic thoughts as the flower caressed her bodies' length.

He painted her fingers to toes in slow gentle sweeps. After four passes his set the pink one aside and picked up the white one. He twirled it between his fingers and touched the spinning bloom to her breasts. She gasped and arched her back her eyes going wide in amazement as to the pleasure of it.

"Time for the other side." He said.

She looked up at him as if he were a criminal for stopping. She looked down his body and saw she was having an effect on him. His cock looked thicker and veins were discernible along its sides. She turned over and pushed her tushy up at him. He dipped a finger in the hot water and quickly held it over her wiggling bottom. One hot drop fell from his finger tip and splashed between her cute ass cheeks.

She yipped and went flat on the cloths. She looked back over to see him smiling warmly at her. She giggled and pulled her hair to one side so he could paint her back without pulling it. He start from her feet this time. He swept the blossom up each of her legs separately stopping in little circles over each round curl of her quivering little buttocks before travelling the rest of the way up her back.

She mewed and purred sweetly at first. By the third pass she moaned and whimper for something more. He reached for her and rubbed her lower back like one would caress the head of a kitten. She moaned loader. He put a finger between her knees and coaxed her to open her legs. As her legs opened he could see her thick aroused labia dripping with her nectar.

With a little more coaxing her back was arched with her sweaty cunny open to him. He began to pet her arched back with a wife pink bloom as he tickled her thighs with the dark red one. She was teetering on euphoric bliss. She wanted to feel something in her. Every part of her felt so alive her core quivered in wave after wave of orgasm. She felt lick her cunny was being lick-lashed by a hundred hot tongues.

"Do you need a breather little woman." He said and lifted the blooms from her.

She grunted and collapsed on the bedding panting. Her body shook as a few lingering orgasms rolled over her. He smiled down at her and gently rubbed her ass with his fingers. She moaned and clutched the cloth as she began to orgasm again. It wasn't fair she thought. She was at his mercy, but it felt so good. She wanted to return the favor before she lost her never.

"You going to let me have you now?" She moaned up at him as she rolled over.

"Have me? How do you intend to do that? My penis is larger in diameter than you are." He said gesturing at himself.

"Step closer to the sink and I'll show you." She said.

He stepped closer to the sink, she motioned him closer. She had him stand with his thighs pressed to the edge of the counter top. She crawled over to his throbbing male appendage on all fours. She gestured for him to watch her in the mirror. She stood up next to his mostly hard cock and started petting it like it was her noble steed.

She stepped over his massive cock and set on it. She laid her body onto the hot pulsing cock. Laying her head on his she wrapped her arms around it and started caressing the sensitive underside. It bucked under her enough to pull her feet of the counter. Not wanting to fall she wrapped her legs around it and locked her feet together. She used her body to message his length. She felt him shift slightly but didn't stop petting and caressing.

NeoShade
NeoShade
432 Followers