Their Affair

Story Info
He loves watching sexy teacher wife with her lover.
2k words
3.51
102.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love watching my sexy 36 year old schoolteacher wife with her well hung, older, former boss. They had an affair a few years ago when she taught in his school. She's 36 and he's 60. I find the age contrast between them very hot. She was in her mid 20's when the affair began and it lasted until she was 30 when we moved. It has now become a regular thing again between them with my blessing. He usually visits every month for a long weekend.

She swears they never "actually had sex" during the affair but was always evasive when I would ask her about her relationship with him, saying they were just good friends. but I was certain that they were having sex because there were just too many little hints that just could not mean anything else. He eventually told me about the details of their relationship. This "Not Knowing" for sure is what made me start to fanaticize about her with him and now makes this whole thing so hot for me.

Their affair ended temporarily when we moved 6 yrs ago to calif. She was pregnant when we moved. She said she was pregnant from me, she had gone off birth control about four years before, saying her Dr. wanted her to. I was mostly in calif where we were moving, so the few times we had sex I used a condom. Right before we moved she told me she wanted to get pregnant. We only had sex once without a condom before she told me she was pregnant. I knew he must have impregnated her because from the time she told me she wanted a baby till she gave birth was only 7 months.

Initially I was hurt and angry, but those feelings were soon replaced by arousal thinking about her with him. I decided not to even tell her that I was convinced it was his. Instead I started to fantasies about them together and over time I even shared the fantasy with her. When my wife and I first talked about this she denied wanting to do it. But a couple of times I heard her masturbating when she thought I was asleep and whispering his name so I knew she really wanted it to, but was just hiding her true feelings. Eventually it led to us all talking and eventually meeting for a weekend in Vegas to see where our fantasies would actually go. He and I also talked a lot about their past the night before she was with him again in Vegas. The next day we met him and they spent the weekend together to give all our desires a chance to be explored.

One of the most exciting parts of the weekend for me was when he told me about their past is such great detail.

He told me that she resisted any penetration for the first year of their affair even as things got more and more sexual between them. Then he said they were out of town at a school convention and as she was giving him oral sex she took a condom and put it on him. He obviously knew that she wanted him to penetrate her. He said that within the first few strokes, she told him to pull out. He thought that she was having second thoughts, but instead she pulled the condom off of him and told him she wanted him to cum inside her. Hearing that almost made me loose it.

Before that out of town trip, I saw sexy bras, panties, the condoms, and douche in her luggage, so I knew she must be having sex with him.

That same night before our next day meeting with him, in addition to my time alone with him, she and I went shopping for the things she wore to be with him. I chose a bra and panties that were very much like the ones I saw in her luggage. I wanted it to be just like I was a voyeur to their past affair. And then him telling me the hot details I had fanaticized about was the icing on the cake. He had kept the panties she was wearing the first time he fucked her and as we talked he handed them to me. He said that since we had moved he would often masturbate playing with her panties and thinking about her.

He said that before the first time he penetrated here....... it all started as a work friendship that turned romantic and then sexual. He said it started with just making out and masturbation but gradually increased to everything except penetration.

He told me that she made up the story to me about her Dr. wanting her off birth control because she wanted sex with him to be something that was very special.. All throughout their affair he was having unprotected sex with her while during much of that time I was using condoms. He said she was on birth control for most of the time they were having sex, but when I started talking about wanting to move she went off the pill for real. She thinks I still believe they never had sex during their affair and that the first time I watched them together in Vegas was her first time to take him all the way.

As we talked about their past he could see I was aroused and he told me to masturbate if I wanted to. When he told me about the first time he penetrated her, I asked him how big he was.....he opened his pants and showed me. He even let me stroke him some. That was super hot. He did not want to cum since he would be with her the next day.

I remember stroking him and looking at his cum hole flare open as I pulled my fingers back over the head and thinking about how much hot sperm must have squirted out of him into my wife's belly getting her pregnant.

She was in love with him during the affair; even she admitted that.....And she still is... I now know that a woman can love more than one man. I think the emotional connection also makes the sex a lot hotter.

The morning before she went to be with him the first time in Vegas, she asked me to give her a douche as she bathed. She wanted to be totally clean of any of my semen before she took him. That was so symbolic to me. Then she dressed and we went together to meet him. We all shared a glass of wine and talked frankly about what we were about to do.

We agreed that if anyone could not handle it, we would call it off. I knew it was now or never. He told me that he would honor that as long as penetration had not occurred, but at that point there was no turning back. We had already talked about condoms during some of our phone conversations before actually meeting and decided that everyone would enjoy it better if they had unprotected sex.

We agreed they I would watch some but they would also have some privacy during the weekend. We were staying in a 4 star hotel in a suite with a separate bedroom so it was perfect for what we all wanted.

Beautiful is the best word I can use to describe the sex that I saw between them that weekend. It was not just fucking or sex, they were making love. Seeing him undress her, the kissing, the initial penetration, her orgasms, it is all etched in my mine in infinite detail. I love sharing it with others who have had similar experiences of interest.

he has a masters control over his own orgasm and can bring her to climax over and over and not cum himself until he knows she's ready for it. He likes to shoot as she's just starting an orgasm that is incredibly hot to watch as both their bodies cum together.

That's the hottest part for me when they have sex. When he ejaculates inside my wife, it's beautiful to see her belly quiver as she orgasms on him. My mental image is her cervix and his cum slit are French kissing and his sperm represents their tongues. I love seeing him squirting deep inside her belly..... her legs wrapped tightly around him. As she whispers hottly in his ear........CUM IN ME BABY......GIVE ME YOU'RE HOT SPERM..........knowing he feels her spasm as she milks his sperm into her cervix. I can always tell as he is about to cum because his big testicles draw up tight in his scrotum, and then as he empties his balls inside her I can see his ass muscles clench and can actually see his rectum spasm as each hot jet of his sperm floods into her body.

After that weekend, we decided to meet " just one more time" as she said, but it soon became more and more regular. It's mostly for long weekends in our home but they have also gone away together alone for romantic dates.

A lot of their time together now is private, but I usually watch some when they are together. I occasionally watch from in the room but mostly through our bedroom window. That is actually the hottest since she is less inhibited and it seems the most real to me. She and I also do not have sex when he's with her or for few a days before or after. She likes keeping sex with him totally separated from us.

She was on birth control when we met in Vegas. We had been trying to have another baby and found out my sperm count was too low, so she wanted to go back on birth control. About 3 months ago we all agreed for her to go off birth control again and for her to try and get pregnant from him. He wanted to get a sperm test done before agreeing to it. I actually got to milk the sperm out of him which was very hot. The clinic wanted 3 sperm samples. the first one they wanted was when "I" they thought it was mine of course, had not ejaculated in several days, another after fairly heavy sexual activity, and they wanted one of the sperm samples taken from her pussy after sex, getting that was very hot.

The sex became even hotter between them and knowing he was coming inside her with absolutely no barrier to pregnancy makes it the ultimate turn on for me.

Now I have started having cravings to have some involvement in helping her get pregnant from him. I would love to be rubbing his balls telling him to unload his seed deep into her. I want to look at her and let her know that he is the man to give her a baby. Encouraging her to let the mouth of her cervix open as she orgasms and sucks his fertile sperm into her most intimate opening.

I would love to push my wet finger deep into his rectum massaging his prostate stimulating the ultimate ejaculation out of him.

The last time he was here, a couple weeks ago, after she left for work on the day he was planning to leave, we were alone he came into where I was. The talk turned sexual again and this time I finally gave him oral sex.

As we were talking he said he wanted to ask me something ... He said he was not wanting to push anything but he said he had wondered if after I had masturbated him before if I wanted to do more. I had asked him then if he wanted me to suck him and he had said no, but this time we both wanted to do it. I told him I wanted to imagine I was Lynn and my mouth was her pussy. The experience was one of the hottest sexual things I have ever done. He would talk to me as If I were her as he fucked my mouth. That is where we all are with everything now.