Their Anniversary!

Story Info
It is not what you might be thinking.
4.6k words
98.9k
33
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
i812
i812
23 Followers

Acknowledgment: My thanks to eluckenbach for again providing invaluable editorial aid.

Dear Reader,

Thank you so much for the insights and advice that you provided in answer to the requests for help in my previous two letters entitled "A Little Help?" and "A Little More Help?" While all of the input has been beneficial, I have not been able to spot any trends as to a particular course, or courses of action. For that reason, I thought it might prove useful, if I explained how this all began.

I was at the airport and I could not wait to see Jo Ann! It was the first time, since our marriage two years ago that we had been apart. Recently her parents had received some very distressing news regarding her mother's health, and she had felt compelled to go visit them. Unfortunately I had obligations that precluded me from going with her, and the five days that she had been away seemed interminable.

Jo Ann was a change of life surprise for her parents. Her siblings were grown and gone from the house when she was born. Consequently, at the unusually young age of twenty-five, she was forced to deal with the anguish caused by her parents deteriorating health as their lives were inevitably winding down.

As her plane taxied to the gate, I felt my heart speed up while I anxiously anticipated catching sight of her. Then I saw her! She was dressed in one of my favorite outfits and I had no doubt whatsoever that she had dressed for me. She was wearing her mid thigh length, hip hugging red skirt that revealed more than it covered of her muscular shapely legs.

She had competed as a cross-country runner in college. I don't remember her having won any first place ribbons, however she won quite a few others. But being an athlete had won her a blue ribbon body that had men climbing out of their graves when she walked through a cemetery. Well, I might be slightly biased. Love can do that.

She was also wearing a black pullover knit top that was tucked into the skirt. This top clings as tightly as a second skin and not much is left to the imagination. It has a V cut neckline that barely hints at cleavage. However the V seems to point your eyes to her breasts, drawing your attention to them. Her breasts are a c-cup, and combined with her erect posture they are a mouth watering sight.

The skirt and top were accented by a wide black patent leather belt with a large silver pilgrim style buckle. This belt creates the illusion that her thin waist is thinner than it is in reality. She was wearing black thigh highs, I knew this because she hates pantyhose and never wears them. She had on a pair of black four inch high heeled shoes with laces that wrap around her legs and tie about half way to her calves. I could hardly restrain myself from barging through security and wrapping her in my arms.

But as she drew closer, I was shocked at how she looked. Her perfect posture was gone. Her shoulders drooped. Her face was haggard and her eyes were red. She almost looked like she had taken a beating. She attempted to force a smile as she saw me, but failed miserably.

I hugged her and held her body tightly against mine as she rested her head on my shoulder and began to quietly weep. I offered her some words of comfort, but she was inconsolable. No matter what I said it seemed to exacerbate her grief and I decided that it was best to keep silent. Tears continued to appear as we picked up her luggage from the carousel. She occasionally dabbed at them with a soaked wadded up tissue.

She wept harder as we began to drive away from the airport. "Is your Mom that bad off?" I asked. This only made her cry more loudly. I waited for the storm to pass. Between sniffles she eventually told me that it was not that. "What is it then?" I coaxed.

"I cheated on you," she blurted as she began to wail.

"What do you mean you cheated on me?" I questioned with rising concern in my voice.

She wailed even more loudly before eventually saying, "I had sex. I'm so sorry."

I felt like I had taken blow to the solar plexus that knocked the wind out of me. My foot involuntarily came off of the accelerator. I steered the car to the shoulder of the two lane egress road from the airport and braked to a stop. Not wanting to believe my ears I asked for confirmation, "You had sex?"

Through occasional bursts of tears she explained, "I didn't mean to, it just happened. Since I had a two hour drive to the airport and an early morning flight, I decided to drop off the rental car the evening before my flight and stay at the airport Marriott.

"I was depressed from visiting Mom and Dad. I also missed you so much. So to occupy myself, I took a shower and decided to lay out the clothes that I planned to wear in the morning. When I noticed my red skirt, I remembered that I had planned to dress for you. I laid out the skirt and this top. I rummaged in the suitcase until I found the belt.

"I always feel a bit tacky wearing these clothes, but I recognize that it is what you like about them. Then I chose my see through black bra with the matching panties. I opened a new package of thigh highs and took your favorite shoes out of the suitcase.

"I was hungry, and I almost ordered room service, but keeping myself busy was helping. So I slipped on the clothes that I had already laid out, and went to the dining room. I ate a club sandwich, signed the check and was on my way back to the room. As I walked toward the elevators, I passed the bar. A drink seemed like the perfect medicine to lift my spirits, so I walked in and found that it was packed.

"There were no empty tables or even an empty stool. I was about to turn and leave when someone called out that I was welcome to sit with them. He was one of three guys sitting at a nearby table for four. I was going to politely decline when another of them said that they would let me buy them drinks. It was the first time that I had laughed in several days, so I changed my mind and walked over to their table. They immediately stood and we shook hands as we introduced ourselves with first names. They were Dave, Gary and Don.

"They were dressed in casual, but obviously expensive clothes. All three of them were remarkably handsome and looked to be approaching forty. I told them that I might not be very good company and explained about my parents. They listened attentively before asking me what I liked to drink. I said that I was in the mood for a Singapore Sling, and they ordered a round while saying that they had strictly been kidding about me buying.

"I learned that they had been close friends and tennis teammates at Stanford. I told them that I ran cross-country. Dave interjected that he lost the bet. He said he had bet gymnast. I told him that I did not believe that for one minute, but I thanked him for the compliment. They were easy to talk to, and I realized that they had already lifted my spirits immeasurably.

"They ordered another round as the conversation turned to their families, and all three of them produced pictures that they carried in their wallets. Don said that they would buy drinks all night if I would let them brag about their wives and children. A couple of hours passed quickly as we talked and laughed. My woes were gone and I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

"They explained that their careers had separated them geographically. Consequently, several times a year they coordinated schedules in order to meet, reminisce and renew their friendship. I excused myself to use the powder room, and they stood in unison. Gary courteously pulled my chair back for me. As I walked to the ladies room I realized that their company was just what the doctor ordered, and I had completely recovered. I also realized that I had imbibed too many Singapore Slings, and I was little bit tipsy.

"Gary was the only one at the table when I returned. He stood and seated me as I asked him where Dave and Don were? He said that they had gone up to the room, but they would be back. There was a fresh drink in front of me, and I took a sip of it while a number of questions were going through my head. He sensed this and told me that it was no great mystery and that he would level with me.

"He said that when they were in college they enjoyed smoking together. As clarification he said that they rolled their own. He further elaborated that they made it a point to stay at a hotel that was within driving distance for one of them. This enabled whoever drove to bring a stash. He said that Don and Dave just wanted to grab a quick smoke.

"I was relieved by his forthrightness, and the thought of a smoke sounded delicious. I asked him what we were, chopped liver? He asked if that meant I smoked? I answered that my husband and I smoke fairly often. I had too many drinks to think clearly, and I added that this was because my husband has this theory that three drinks and a bowl causes me to lose all resistance and I'm easy.

"I could not believe that I said that and I blushed. Being the perfect gentleman he immediately dismissed my comment by saying that husbands never understand their wives and were always wrong about them. He went on to say that they would be honored if I would join them as their guest.

"I never really accepted his invitation. He just signed the check, and said that he thought he should give Dave and Don a heads up on a house phone to let them know that we were on our way. He didn't want them to do something stupid like flush it down the toilet when we knocked on the door. We laughed as he stood and pulled my chair back for me again. We chatted amiably as we rode the elevator and walked down the hallway to Dave's room.

"Dave and Don welcomed me like I was a long lost teammate. They had a bottle of Ronrico One-Fifty-One and had rum and cokes waiting for us. They handed me a drink in one hand and a smoke in the other. It suddenly dawned on me that somehow I found myself drinking and smoking in a hotel room with three strange men. I thought about leaving, but my concerns quickly dissipated as we smoked and drank.

"We partied for about an hour, and I was feeling none of the pain generated by visiting my parents. In fact, I was well beyond being able to feel much of any pain at all. That is when Gary said that Jo Ann's husband has a rather interesting theory. He believes that three drinks and bowl makes Jo Ann easy. I think he is completely wrong about that and I can prove it. Then he kissed me. It wasn't a passionate kiss. It was more like a friendly kiss, but it was on the mouth.

"Dave, rhetorically asked, what do husbands know? Then he kissed me. It was definitely passionate. Then Don took a turn and by the time he was through I was trembling, and probably the best way to describe it is: They owned me. Gary and Dave each took one of my arms and walked me backwards to the king size bed. They laid me down on it with the backs of my knees at the edge and my feet hanging down almost to the floor.

"They lay on each side of me and took turns kissing me while feeling my breasts through my clothes. They removed my top and bra. Then they each began to suck a nipple. I could hardly stand it, two men sucking and playing with my breasts at the same time was pleasurable beyond anything that I have ever felt before. Then I felt Don put his hands behind my upper calves. My skirt rode up as he pulled on my legs until my pussy was at the edge of the bed. He pulled down my panties and took them completely off. He spread my knees and summarily stuck his tongue in my cunt.

"It was incredible. He literally fucked me with his tongue. His face bumped against my labia while his nose bumped my clitoris. Occasionally he licked me from one end of my crotch to the other. Then he would fuck me with his tongue some more. I was about to have an orgasm when he suddenly stopped. He is an absolute expert at eating pussy, and he was not ready for me to cum. He let me cool off a little bit as he looked so intently at my cunt that it seemed like he was burning a permanent picture of it into his mind.

"Then he gave me a tongue-lashing. Not a verbal one, an oral one. He flicked my clit with his tongue so fast and furiously that lights actually flashed in my head when I came. I have a whole new appreciation for that old expression about seeing stars."


Jo Ann stopped talking at this point because she noticed that I had an erection and a wet spot on the front of my pants. Instead of the hurt and anger that I felt initially, I was now incredibly aroused. It was something that neither of us had expected. She contemplated this for moment and then suggested that maybe I should drive as she talked. She said that she was anxious to get home.

I saw her look down at my crotch and then look up at me with an expression that I had only seen on one other face in my life before--Leonardo da Vinci's Mona Lisa. I noticed that the tears were gone, and her body no longer drooped. What had been weighing her down was lifted.

While this thought was going through my mind she turned toward me as she bent her nearest knee and rested it on the seat. She scooted toward me, but her short skirt stayed put. She still had that look on her face as she watched my face. I looked down at her lewdly exposed crotch. Her sheer panties were soaked. I shakily put the car in gear, and carefully pulled back on to the road.

She began speaking again, "Dave took off my belt and removed my skirt while Don took one of the pillows off the bed and put it perpendicular to, and in front of, the mirrored closet doors. Don walked back to the bed and helped me stand by pulling me up by my wrists. He told me that he hoped I would return his favor as he had me kneel on the pillow.

"I still had on my thigh highs and heels. He told me to spread my knees wider. Then he stuck his cock in my mouth. I gave him the best blowjob that I know how, but I am far from being the pro that he is. I don't think he cared. I got the impression that he was enjoyably assessing what a young wife knew and could do. His balls must have been very full because when he came, there was a surprising amount of semen. When I spit it out it dribbled down my chin and all over my breasts.

"Evidently Gary was next in line, because he immediately took Don's place. As he stuck his cock in my mouth he told me to be sure that I swallowed. I groaned and came for the second time. I was doing my best, but evidently it was not quite good enough, because he instructed me to bob real fast and hard on it. It didn't take him long to cum. I did what he had told me to do, and swallowed.

"Dave was a whole new experience. He liked it rough. He had me clasp my hands together behind my back. This caused my breasts to jut forward, and I became highly aroused at the thought of how this must look in the mirrored doors. He told me to make sure that I didn't let go of my hands. Then he pinched my nipples. Not hard enough that I would call it painful, but it did hurt. My nipples got so stiff that I almost felt like he was still pinching them after he let go.

"I glanced in the mirror and saw myself kneeling on that pillow in my thigh highs and heels. My knees were spread wide. My breasts and nipples protruded forward lewdly, since I had my fingers interlocked with my hands behind me resting on my ass. Don's semen was visible on my breasts. I happened to look up and I noticed that the three of them were watching me look at myself. Sensations seemed to just chase each other from my nipples to my pussy. My whole body tingled warmly.

"Then Dave flat out face fucked me. He put one hand under my chin and the other behind my head while he thrust his cock in and out of my mouth. When he seemed to have had enough of that, he grabbed the sides of my head and fucked my mouth that way for a while. Occasionally I gagged and he would say, that's OK, that's OK. He grabbed my hair just above my forehead as he came so deep in my throat that there never was question of whether I was going to swallow or not.

"At that point they handed me a towel and I wiped myself off. I went to the bathroom, and when I came back out we each had a rum and coke as we smoked some more. They stood there nude while I continued wearing my thigh highs and heels.

"Then apparently break was over. Don led me to the bed and laid me down on my back. I bent and spread my knees as he climbed in between them and stuck the head of his dick in my cunt. I was dry and he patiently let me get wet. He helped by very gently working his cock deeper. When I was wet enough, he fucked me in that same position until he was about to come. Then he spoke right in my ear telling me that he was going to shoot his load all the way up my pussy. I groaned as he got off in me.

"Then Gary took over. He told me to grab my knees and pull them higher and further apart. He shoved all of his cock up my cunt with the first thrust. Then he pumped in and out of me while every once in a while reminding me to pull my knees higher or wider apart. He came with his buttocks clenched as he forced all of his rock hard cock into my pussy. He seemed to take short little strokes when he came, as though he wanted to make sure that his whole load was as deep in me as he could get it.

"Dave is Dave. Now that it was his turn he hooked his arms under my legs and pounded me. I've heard that old saying that, 'It's not the size of the tool, it's the pile driver ass!' He made me believe it as he gave it to me balls and all. I loved it and had an intense orgasm. He seemed oblivious to that. He was doing his own thing, and whatever else might be going on was not his problem.

"When Dave finished all three of them were spent, and I was sore. I cleaned up in Dave's bathroom and then we all got dressed. We smoked one more as a nightcap, since it was only a couple hours before my flight. They all walked me to my room and waited while I put on some makeup and packed the few things that were not in my suitcase. They carried my luggage for me, and saw me safely to as close to my departure gate as airport security procedures would allow.

"When it was time to part, they told me that it was a night that they would always remember. Then they took turns hugging me like they were saying goodbye forever to a relative. It seemed so surrealistic since they had spent most of the night fucking me like a slut."

We were almost home and her voice trailed off into silence while our minds wandered into individual thoughts. I drove the car into the garage and for a moment I was afraid that I was going to crash into the back wall. My knees felt so weak that I was concerned that I did not have enough strength to push the brake. Before the garage door had time to close, Jo Ann lunged at my zipper. She pulled out my erect penis and voraciously went down on it. Then she did something that I had never seen her do before. She swallowed every drop, and I realized that our lives had changed forever.

I know that there are numerous potential outcomes when a bond of trust gets broken. Many times it results in the dissolution of the relationship. Frequently, one or the other, and sometimes neither of the couple can deal with it psychologically. Also, circumstance can certainly play a part. Jo Ann had an out of town fling. So did Dave, Gary and Don. They all went back to their spouses.

I do not know if they told their wives, but I am gratified that Jo Ann told me about it, for a couple of reasons. First, it seems like a far healthier thing in the long run, than keeping a guilty secret. Second, it did wonders for our sex life. During the following months we had more sex than we did in the previous two years of marriage, even though we had been newlyweds.

Not only more sex, but better sex. There was more variety and openness. For instance, she would say that she wished Don were here. That is my cue to do anything that I want as long as it starts with oral sex for her. Candidly, I am no Don. It is his thing, and he is undefeated champion of cunnilingus.

i812
i812
23 Followers
12