Their Cocks, Then Their Fists

Story Info
slave girl tells mistress about extreme night.
4.2k words
4.39
134.8k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
libidinal
libidinal
2,717 Followers

Rebecca had just finished being put through some rugged paces by her mistress. She loved that she was Mistress Athena's slave. Being the submissive sex slave, she now realized, was the role she was made for in life. This was the real her, the real Rebecca. The two of them, mistress and slave, were now sharing a bottle of wine. Feeling nice and relaxed, Rebecca decided this was the moment to share with her new mistress the experience that had changed everything for her.

"It was about a year ago," she began, stretching her sleek, languid, naked body as she took a sip, her pretty face all lit up as she got ready to share deep, dark secrets with her mistress. "I went to this Southhampton party and was feeling like a real bitch. Actually, I was usually a nasty, stuck-up bitch in those days. That night some other bitch at the party pissed me off about something and I gave her a lot of shit, humiliated her in front of everybody. Then I left.

"I go home and go right to sleep. I was too wasted to even beat off, as I almost always did when I found myself alone in bed at night. And I start having these weird dreams, like I'm tied up or something. And then the dream gets worse; I feel like I'm drowning. Suddenly I wake up and I see the nightmare is for real. Three guys are standing over me. I recognize them. One is the brother of the chick I had dissed, and the other two are his pals. I knew them from the party scene but I never really gave them the time of day. Well it's bad enough to wake up find three rough looking dudes standing over you, fisting their stiff dicks.. But what really freaked me out was that I see that I'm all tied up, my wrists and ankles bound to the bedposts. But even freakier than that, one of the dudes is pissing all over me! I mean, I couldn't believe it. He's dangling his big, meaty cock over me and pissing away. I start screaming but all he does is bring his dick up between my lips and piss in my mouth and down my throat. That sure shut me up in a hurry. I'm squirming like crazy but there's nothing I can do.

"And by now I'm soaked, 'cause this dude is full! The sheet over me is all wet and I can't even reach down to flip it off me. Not that it would matter, 'cause it soaked through. Everything's wet, my face, my hair is drenched, the sheets, the bed. This dude has turned me into a fuckin' toilet, a urinal. And that's what they're calling me now, their own personal toilet, can you believe it!

"Now I'm starting to scream again like crazy, and the dude who's pissing on me, he reaches down and slaps me across the face. I'm fuckin' terrified out of my mind. And it don't help when the studs crowd in close and start hissing at me, telling me I belong to them; that they're gonna use me anyway they fuckin' feel like it. I'm thinkin’ this can’t be happening. But how can I think that when I'm all tied up and three studs are showing off their dicks, smirking at me with these evil, lewd leers on their faces.

"I'm trying not to imagine the horrible things that are going to happen to me when the dude who just finished using me as his toilet picks up a candle I have by my bedside and slams it between my legs, shoving it in my pussy. I scream bloody murder but that only makes the guy starts manhandling my tits, really slapping them hard. I'm moaning and he's roughing up my tits like you wouldn't believe. I’m scared as shit but -- and here’s the weird part -- I’m actually starting to get turned on!"

"You like that, don't you, slave? Having your tits roughed up?" Mistress Athena said to Rebecca.

"Oh yeah," Rebecca purred. "Now I love it, especially when you rough them up, Mistress."

Mistress Athena reached over to give her slave's nipple a playful pinch. She'd already put those two perfect breasts through some pretty rough paces earlier.

"Continue, slave."

"Okay. Now the stud picks up a second candle and this one he starts to work between my ass cheeks. I'm wriggling like crazy, trying to stop him. But he slaps me hard across the face again and digs that candle right up my asshole. Then he lights the candles. I can't stop him. I can't do a fuckin' thing. All I know is I have two lit candles shoved up my holes. And now another dude pulls the belt out of his jeans and starts beating my tits with it, I mean really whipping them raw."

"Poor little titties," Mistress Athena said, reaching over to caress them.

"Now the first guy grabs hold of my thighs and pushes them up so the hot wax from the candle starts dripping all over. I'm just about going berserk. I wake up to find myself all tied up with this stud pissing all over me. Then I get slapped around, my tits get beaten. Candles are shoved up my cunt and ass, hot wax is dripping down my thighs. I mean, I am really freakin' out. My little bedroom's become a torture chamber."

"Torture can be very good for a bad little slave bitch such as yourself."

"Yes It can" Rebecca said, smiling longingly at her Mistress, thinking of some of the delicious tortures she had endured at her mistress's hands over the past several weeks.

"Okay, let me go on. The studs are slowly stroking their dicks. And the three dicks are huge too. Long and thick, bigger than any I'd ever seen. And I'd seen plenty too! I know I'm going to be forced to take those dicks too, I just know it. And I'm crawling out of my skin with this strange mixture of fear and intense anticipation and arousal.

"Suddenly the dude unties me, blows out the candles and pulls them out, then drags me off the bed. I can barely stand up.

"They shove me into my bathroom and throw me in the Jacuzzi. And then they hose me off, the way you'd hose off a dog, a bitch, who's been playing in the mud. Next they toss me back and forth between the three of them, drying me off. Roughly too. I'm more scared than ever now, wondering what's in store next. I beg them not to be too rough with me. But that only gets the dudes screaming at me to shut the fuck up, slapping my face, my tits, twisting my nipples between their fingers.

"Wish I were there to see it," Mistress Athena cooed.

"Oh man, they were vicious," Rebecca groaned, reminiscing about the torments.

"All three move in close, slapping me, beating me, manhandling the shit out of me. They'd brought the belt with them into the bathroom and now one of the studs starts whipping my ass with the belt, I mean really whipping it raw while the other two keep slapping me around, roughing up my titties.

"Suddenly, Hector, the main dude, this good looking, scary, pissed-off Hispanic stud pushes me down to my knees and comes close, real close. I'm staring at his huge cock, it's right in front of my face. So far I've been pissed on, slapped around, whipped, humiliated, but no cock. And only now were they getting to the main course; their three rigid cocks. I stared at the massive shafts, new fear sending a chill up and down my spine.

"Suck it, bitch!" Hector growled, grabbing the back of my neck and shoving his cock between my lips. Listen, I like to suck cock okay--"

Now Rebecca poured her mistress another glass of wine.

"-- though not as much as I like to eat pussy," she purred with a sexy smile. "But when I'm giving a dude head I like to do it my way. I hold on to the shaft and suck the head. I'm suckin' a dude's cock, I feel I have control over him. Not this time. He's holding on to my head and shoving his cock into my mouth, and then shoving it down some more, down my throat. I didn't think I could take it. I'm gagging but he's holding on tight as he fucks my mouth. And his buddy, behind me, is pushing on the back of my head. The guys aren't giving me any choice. Like I really expected any! I gag again but a vicious slap to the face put an end to that. He's shovin' more and more of it down my throat and the dude’s got one that’s real big and real thick too.”

"Like this baby?" Mistress Athena said, fisting the thick dildo she still had strapped to herself. Slave Rebecca had happily endured every inch for hours that afternoon.

"Yeah, like that thick baby of yours, Mistress," Rebecca said, reaching over to give it a loving stroke.

"Anyway, finally he's got the whole fuckin' thing down my throat. I mean, I can feel his pubic hair against my lips, his balls against my chin while the other two are cheering him on, telling me what a piece of shit cocksucker I am. Then one of them pinches my nostrils. My nose is blocked; my mouth is stuffed. Suddenly I can't breathe. And they ain't letting go. Is this it, I wonder? Are they going to kill me like this? To choke me to death with a cock down my throat? Is this how it's gonna end?

"But finally they let go and I gasp for breath, happy to be alive. Then Hector turns around and suddenly I'm staring at his butt. I had to admit it was great butt too, smooth and muscled and tanned. He reaches back to spread himself open and pushes it against my face. I know what he wants me to do now. And he tells me. 'Eat this, cunt,' he shouts at me. 'Yeah lick that ass, lick it like you mean it, bitch!' the other two hiss, looking on as I'm forced to dig my tongue into his asshole.

"I mean in the past, it's usually been me who's expected others to lick my ass. One year when I was president of my sorority in college down in Texas we had a freaky initiation for all the new pledges. They were each commanded to strip naked and crawl on their knees behind me as I held my buns open. Then every one of them was forced to lick my asshole as a tribute to my rule over them. If only those pledges could've seen me now, on my knees like them, forced to lap away at a hot, rugged male ass.

"Naturally, after Hector had his turn getting orally serviced by me, fucking my mouth and forcing me to eat out his ass, the other two guys followed, making sure they got theirs too. Sucking their dicks and eating their asses only pumped them up because they got even wilder on me now, clubbing my face with their dicks, shoving two in my mouth at once, pulling my hair until I'm shrieking in pain, reaching down to my tits to lift me up by the nipples, right off the ground, then dropping me down to my knees again until Hector pushed me flat down on the floor, roughly spreading my knees apart. This was it, I knew. I'd endured a whole lot. But now I knew the main event was at hand.

"This was the real deal coming up. Hector jammed his thick hard cock all the way up my cunt in one vicious, savage dive. He sneered in my face as he rammed it inside mercilessly, his two buddies holding my legs wide open, encouraging him. I'm pleading with him to stop, though by now that’s just part of the game. Deep inside I want it to continue, I crave the exquisite abuse at their hands! I’m bitchin’ away so to shut me up one of the other guys sits on my face and smothers me, feeding me his asshole again. Then the other two guys took their turns fucking me, one coming at me from behind, the other laying back and having his buddies drop him right over me. Now usually when a woman’s on top, she feels she's in control. But not this time. No, I had no control at all. He just held on hard to my hips and pumped it up inside me viciously as I sat helplessly impaled on his rigid pole. Plus, I was forced to turn around and actually thank him for raping me, can you believe that! I mean, yeah, they were raping me. But by this time I was wanting it, hungering for it! For deep inside, somewhere in my twisted psyche, a spark had been lit, something had been awakened."

"The same something that brought you to me," Mistress Athena said knowingly.

"Yes, I guess so," Rebecca admitted.

"So okay?" Mistress Athena asked, curious to hear her slave continue the compelling tale. "What next?"

"Yeah, well while he's slamming it up into me the other two dudes are laughing mockingly, slapping my tits, smacking my face as I'm moaning and groaning and sobbing and dealing with the strange fact that I’m really enjoying allthis. Then, suddenly, Hector comes close between my open legs and starts pressing his dick against my cunt, right above where his buddy is already filling me up.

" 'I want to get in there too,' he smirks at me as I realize what he has in mind. I've seen it in porno flicks, but never in a million years did I imagine two dudes would try to do this to me, try to stick both of their dicks inside me at once. But that's what happened as Hector squeezed his dick inside me, right alongside his buddy's. I saw stars; I thought they were fuckin' going to tear me open, I was so stretched out. So I'm getting screwed like this, by two guys at once now, and it's both hurting me and making me yearn for more, more, more! And what am I thinking? I'm thinking how good I must be making them both feel, my pussy holding them both in its embrace, their dicks squeezed together inside, rubbing against each other. And that’s making me feel kind of good too, if you can believe it, thinking all that."

"You're such a slut, Rebecca," her mistress chuckled.

"I guess I am," Rebecca laughed. "I must be. Anyway, the third guy decides his dick needs somewhere to go too, so he comes up to my face and forces it down my throat. Three big, hard, thick cocks and I'm taking every thick inch of all three. Finally the two studs pull out of me and I start bitchin' how sore my cunt feels. Mistake. Because Hector gives me a devilish looks as he rams his hand between my legs. I try to clamp my legs shut, but it's too late, he's already got his fingers in my pussy. Four. Then he adds a thumb. I'm squirmin' like crazy but the other two dudes are holding me down as he works his whole fuckin' fist up my cunt! I can't believe he's doing that me. This time I really do think I'm gonna faint, but I don't as I'm forced to endure this incredible new torment -- I'm being savaged by a big, clenched, male fist! Meanwhile his buddies are standing up over me, slapping my face with their dicks, not too hard, but making sure I see they still got plenty of wood left in those big cock and that more was in store for me. Much more.

"Hector pulls his fist out of me and they flip me over, forcing me up on my elbows and knees. First he picks up the belt and gives my bottom another solid whipping. And the next thing I feel is the dude's big, strong hands spreading my cheeks wide open and then spitting into my crack. I was dreading – maybe hoping? – they might get to this.

"He jams his cock against my slick asshole as I look over my shoulder and beg him not to, tell him I've never taken one back there, that I'm a virgin. Another mistake. That only spurred him on as, with a wicked grin, he took hold of my hips and buried his thick shaft up my ass in one vicious plunge. I'm yelping and screaming but it don't do any good as he keeps jackhammering my ass. I feel like I'm on fire back there. I mean I've had my ass licked plenty and guys will sometimes stick a finger in there when they're screwing me. But now I had nine or ten inches of thick, angry cock stabbing me back there as he buries every last inch inside me. He felt like he was in so deep it was going to come out of my fuckin' mouth or something! I had never let a guy screw me up the ass and, believe me, plenty of guys had wanted to. Badly. And now here I was getting my sore, burning asshole pulverized by some savage stud with an angry, oversized cock. The other two dudes are cheering on their buddy, watching and fisting their dicks like maniacs, knowing they were to going to get their chance to jackhammer my ass real soon.

"He pulls out of me and another dude steps back there to take his place, slamming it inside me even more viciously than his pal. I yelp and scream like crazy, begging, pleading with them to go easy on me, to show some mercy, my eyes filled with tears. And what do I get for that? The dude who just fucked my ass brings his cock to my face, grabs hold of my jaw and pulls my lips wide open, then shoves his cock in my mouth and buries it down my throat, all the way again. I'm forced to suck and taste the dick that's just tormented my ass, that's just reamed out my rectum and is now reaming my throat. And all the while my ass is getting fucked more savagely than ever.

"The third dude wants me on top, just like when he fucked my cunt. I'm totally helpless and weak as the other two lower me over the third, then stand back to watch. They got themselves a good view as he keeps slamming it up into my bottom, my sore, ravaged cunt on display right above where my asshole is getting stuffed. Now they decide to step up and feed me their dicks again as their buddy keeps sodomizing my poor, sore ass. Then, suddenly, Hector got between my legs and shoves his cock in my cunt. Now I had both dudes inside me again, this time one raping each hole. Talk about feeling stuffed! And yet, violated as I was, I couldn't help thinking for a moment how good the guys must be feeling, packed inside me like this next to each other, one in front, one in back, grinding away, how good I was making them feel.

"So I'm just getting used to this two-way poke when Hector who is definitely the master of ceremonies has himself a bright new idea. He pulls it out of my pussy and lowers his dick an inch, pressing it against the other's dude's cock already buried in my asshole, just the way he had before when one was buried in my cunt and he stuffed his in alongside it. I thought they were going to tear open my cunt then the way they were jamming two in me at the same time. I know what he has in mind and I beg him, plead with him to spare me, to spare my ass, that I know I just won't be able to take this.

"Why hadn't I learned my lesson, that begging and pleading don't do any good? Just the opposite. He slaps me hard across the face tells me to shut the fuck up as I start shaking all over. And then he starts to force it in. I'm really seeing stars now, thinking that this is it, this'll be the limit, he just won't be able to do it. I'm breaking out in a cold sweat, trying not to faint. I definitely do not want to faint because who knows what'll happen to me then. So now he keeps pushing, working it in, stretching my asshole open like you wouldn't believe--"

"Oh, I'd believe, okay," Mistress Athena smirked. She'd put her cute little slave's hot, sassy bottom to the test many times.

"I'm shrieking like crazy but he don't give a fuck, he doesn't even try to shut me up as he keeps forcing it inside along with his pal's. I thought two cocks in my cunt was really something; now I have two stuffed up inside my fuckin' asshole! Two of them, together, at once! Can you believe it?"

"Gives me a wicked idea," Mistress Athena smirked. She often reamed out her slave's ass with a thick dildo. Now sometime she'd have try stuffing two big dildos up slave Rebecca's ass at once.

"I'm gritting my teeth, biting my lip, panting like crazy, trying to survive this new outrageous assault when Hector pulls his dick out half way and waves the third dude over. He reminds his pal that my pussy is nice and empty and suddenly I feel another chill. What new torment now? The next thing I know the dude slides his hand between me and his pal and starts to work his fist into my cunt while his two buddies keep pumping away in my ass. Can you believe this? Can you fucking believe it? Two cocks and a fist, that's what I have inside me. And the guy who's fistin' my pussy even manages to position himself so that he's forcing his cock in my mouth, fucking my throat. Now I got three cocks and a big fist going at me at once! Hell, at the time I was freaked out of my mind, but now, thinking about it... shit, what can I say? It was somethin' else!

"After what seemed like forever, Hector gives the guys a signal and they all pull out of me as I'm dragged up on wobbly legs. I can't really stand, they gotta hold me up. Hector wraps his big, strong arm around my chest and roughly grabs hold of my tits, pressing me against him. And the next thing I feel is him working his fingers into my ass from behind, all of them. I thought maybe, just maybe, they were done with me. But no such luck as Hector buries his fist all the way up my asshole now. Deep too. I'm too weak to even resist. He actually lifts me up off the ground with that fist buried in my bottom, can you fuckin' believe that! And then one of the other dudes decides this ain't quite enough for me so he shoves his fist up my cunt. I mean this is Guinness book of records shit, I've got two big fists inside me at once, cunt and ass and they're fisting away like a couple of maniacs. I'm beyond pain and terror now in some never-never land of extreme abuse. I mean your ordinary garden variety gangbang is a walk in the park next to what these three studs are making me endure. But endure it I did, 'cause here I am to tell you about it. And not just endure it, I was beginning to crave everything they were doing, especially what they were doing now, double-fisting me like that. And they got their fists so deep inside me too, those big, male fists!"

libidinal
libidinal
2,717 Followers
12