Their Different Toy Story

Story Info
The web page said remote control was possible up to 150ft.
847 words
4.17
44k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mforj
mforj
41 Followers

Regular readers of MforJ will find this story a little less explicit than they would expect - I await your comments on whether it manages to retain the eroticism!!

It was a strange sensation. He was starting gently, as he'd promised he would, but the fact that she was unable to anticipate it - but was constantly expecting it - added up to the most controlled feeling she had ever experienced.

When he'd found the website and asked her to look at it she'd been surprised - it was the stuff of their fantasies that he could stimulate her in a crowded room, a public place, wherever he chose; and here it was in reality.

It hadn't been the most expensive vibrator there and certainly not the biggest - it looked quite discreet and the switch that turned it on and off was like an electronic car key.

They'd ordered it immediately and the wait for it to be delivered was itself one of the most exciting times they'd experienced. Each day he had asked if it had arrived and she would say "not yet, it's too soon"; or "not yet, but it will be here shortly"; and eventually she quietly replied "Yes, I have it"

Then they'd had to decide how to proceed.

He had insisted that she send him the switch unit without testing it herself and that she obeyed without question - she'd agreed because she wanted him to have total control.

He had told her to spend the morning working as normal and not to pleasure herself until lunchtime - however much her cravings distracted her.

He had left her in no doubt that he would be displeased if she gave way to temptation and enjoyed her body without his permission. Much as she normally welcomed his punishments she would not risk angering him this time!

After a very distracted morning at work, she was to slip the lipstick shaped part of the toy between her other (now very slippery) lips to where it nestled snugly in the heat of her body

Finally she was to walk to a small square where they sometimes met. There she should wait for further instructions and be prepared!

She was there now but of course there was no way in which she could be prepared for what happened!

He did not meet her at their usual spot, didn't even walk past and greet her with a smile. Instead he rang her mobile, told her that he was about to send her a pleasant sensation and that she should throw bread to the birds if it felt good.

He rang off and seconds later she felt a gentle tickle deep inside. There was no noise and certainly no discomfort .. just stimulaton that grew and grew.

She took out her sandwiches and fed the sparrows, the starlings, the pigeons .. and felt herself drifting away from the busy street and the people milling around her.

But now she jumped, startled as her mobile rang again. It was him of course, ringing to remind her that she should not come without his permission.

She took slow, measured breaths as she realised how close she was.

His voice didn't help .. he was encouraging her to enjoy the sensations and feel his presence as he adjusted the speed of their new toy. "You'll have to be fair with me" she said. Then, aware that she could be overheard by the couple sitting next to her on the bench, "I need to finish my lunch before I return to work".

He asked her to hold out her hand to the pigeons if she was asking permission to climax. At the same time he told her that she had only had half of the toy's speed so far, did she want more? She replied without thinking "Yes, yes please".

The result was like a bolt of lightning inside her!

She felt herself squeeze involuntarily and crossed her legs tightly.

Closing her eyes she leaned back on the bench to try and regain some composure. Five or ten deep breaths helped a little but she realised that her panties were wet and she was close to being out of control.

She opened her eyes, hoping deparately that there would be a pigeon close by. There was and her last sandwich was broken up in seconds.

She leaned forward to try and attract the bird, the phone pressed hard to her face and she whispered "please, please, please!!"

His simple "Yes" was all that it took to drive her over the edge. She raised her hand to her face, covering her mouth and bit her finger without thinking as the waves of pleasure shook through her.

She froze for a minute or more, not able to trust herself to move. Eventually, as the vibrations slowed to a soothing, mellow warmth she sighed once and then spoke into the phone "Thank you".

He switched off the toy and pocketed the switch as he walked past her and smiled - "Thank you, see you later!"

mforj
mforj
41 Followers