Their Favorite Game

Story Info
A board game leads to a good lick and a cum.
4.6k words
4.32
25.9k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their study was their pride and joy. When the two avid readers combined their book collections, it looked and felt just like a library. The shelves were made of a sturdy brown-stained oak that had a warm cozy look to them. Tonight they worked at different projects on a quiet evening at home in their favorite room. She was at her desk, intently working on her crafts. She was making her own greeting cards. Something she loved to do herself, and from all the glowing comments she had received about them, others loved her personal touch. He was sitting on the love seat filling out more scholarship paperwork for the oldest of their sons, James.

It was Friday night. James and Brad were both gone for once; both at sleepovers with friends.

This did not go unnoticed to him.

Every so often Donnie would sneak a glance at Mary Ann. He admired the way her hair and her beautiful face caught the light of the desk lamp just so.

He sighed. He and Mary Ann had not been alone in the house for a whole night, just the two of them, for a very long time. He looked Mary Ann's way again. She always had a way of distracting him without even knowing it. She never seemed to believe it when he told her so on many an occasion. She had excited him ever since he had first met her well over twenty years ago in their college library. He knew it had been love at first sight for him. All these years later that fire he carried inside him for her had not waned.

He heard his wife groan and his attention turned to her again.

He watched as she stood up and padded into the kitchen. She returned with a bottle of water.

"hic!"

"I have the hiccups," she exclaimed when she saw him looking at her.

"I'm sorry." He felt for her, but he still grinned.

Mary Ann took another long draw of water from the bottle then sat down and went back to her crafts.

Donnie returned to his paperwork, but remained aware of her quiet hiccups in the background. Twice more, he saw her drink from the plastic water bottle, drinking it quickly then holding her breath.

"hic!"

It hadn't helped.

"Augh!" She cried, stomping off to the kitchen once again. Cupboard doors slammed, countertops rattled, and still he could hear the sharp hiccup sounds.

Mary Ann came back to the study and threw herself back in her chair. She tried to concentrate on the note cards she was stamping.

But the hiccups kept coming. "hic!"

Donnie put his pen down and looked up at his agonized wife.

"Crap!" She yelled out loud.

Donnie smiled and put his hand to his mouth to keep from laughing or at least her from hearing him laugh. That word was her one and only swear word. The boys always teased her about it and used it themselves when they wanted to make fun of her, lovingly, of course.

"hic!"

Mary Ann finally shoved all the cards and her stamp materials to one side. Dropping her head on her arms, she rested, hoping that just being calm would make the hiccups stop.

"hic...!"

It still didn't work.

"Booo!" Donnie shouted as he came up behind her and grabbed her shoulders.

"Ahhhhh!" Mary Ann screamed again, whirling around and slapping his hands away. "That's not funny!"

"I'm sorry." He still struggled to keep from laughing. "I was trying to scare the hiccups out of you. Did it work?"

She paused, rolling her eyes. A few deep breaths, and then she smiled. "I think it did work." And then... "hic!...augh!"

"Aw, honey..." He pulled her against him, burying his face in her shoulder, smothering his laughter. "Calm down. The hiccups will stop soon enough."

"When?" hic! "I've tried everything!" hic! "Drinking water while holding my breath, hic! water with a hic! a teaspoon of sugar hic! Even you didn't scare them out of me, hic!"

Donnie looked into her sad eyes, her mouth turned down into a frown as another spasm shook her. Stroking her face, he tried to think of some way to help her. Of course, he couldn't help but notice how the hiccups shook her body, the way her body quivered enticingly in the t-shirt she wore. He felt a little bad, enjoying this misery of hers, but it was more than a little exciting staring down at her softness.

Suddenly, he knew how to help distract her from her hiccups. At least it was worth a try.

Cupping her face in his hands, Donnie kissed her firmly on the lips, feeling her next few hiccups through the kiss. He held their kiss for a few more moments and then slid his mouth off of hers, down the side of her neck, and across her collarbone.

"Donnie, not now!" She whined, but she did not try to push him away. "I don't feel like... hic!"

"Shhh..." He rubbed the sides of her body, kissing down her neck to her chest, feeling the quiver of each hiccup with his lips.

Her hands, instead of pushing him away, began busily rubbing his shoulders. Her fingers eventually twisted up into his hair. She felt his mouth against her body and her own reaction to the sensations through the shirt, until she heard herself moaning. "Oh, honey," she whispered, breathing deeply, "that feels so good." hic!

He grinned, pushing her chair and her body back against her desk. Her legs parted, wrapping around him, pulling his body closer to hers.

hic!

He worked his way down over her stomach, then he lifted her shirt and began licking and nibbling towards her belly button. Mary Ann squirmed under his touch. And...

He wondered briefly if she realized she had not had a hiccup for at least two minutes. He simply held her tight until she had stopped shaking. "All better now?" He asked.

She nodded, repressing the contented purring that rumbled in her throat. "Hey!" She said, her eyes opening wide. "My hiccups are gone!"

He kissed her belly, and then stepped away from her. "I knew it would help." He pulled her shirt back down. "So now we know the sure fire way to cure hiccups, don't we?"

"We sure do!" She said, almost rolling off the chair and standing. "And I truly hate to say this, as I'm sure you enjoyed that more than I did, but thank you."

"Thanks? For getting to kiss you all over?" He beamed a rakish grin. "Just remember to call me anytime you get another case of hiccups and will be glad to oblige by licking you all over." Donnie winked. "Maybe even somewhere else that would benefit us both."

"See I knew you only had one thought on your mind and it wasn't a remedy to my hiccups."

"Now how could you put me down like that? I was seriously trying to cure you. If it meant a little fun and pleasure in the process, what did it hurt?"

"Yea, right." She turned back around to her desk. "Go back and get your son some money for college."

As much as he wanted to be with her now, he knew Mary Ann would not want to get 'frisky' this early in the evening. It was just that though, early. He had the whole weekend to be with his lovely wife.

He went back to his paperwork; she went back to her crafts.

*****

It had not been five minutes since he finished the scholarship paperwork when Donnie knew he had to think of something to pass the time before bedtime, but keep his lovely wife close, too. She was still busy at work on her project.

A game, yes, they both loved playing games. She always wanted to play one if he did.

"Hey, why don't we play a game of Scrabble? We haven't played that in a while." Donnie broke the silence from where he sat on the sofa.

"Sure, why not." Mary Ann replied looking up from the desk.

It was not exactly the enthusiasm he was looking for; however, he was more than eager to have something to work with. Just the thought of being close to his wife tonight was enough for him now. Anyway, the game was one of her favorites.

"Great! I'll go get it." Donnie leapt up and started to head upstairs.

"Forget it, you'll never find it. I know where it is." She put the rubber stamps away in their containers and shoved the paper and card stock into the drawer.

Mary Ann got up, walked out to the dining room, and headed down the hallway.

Donnie heard the hall closet open and close.

"Come on, let's play in here." Mary Ann called back to him.

He jumped up off the couch and searched out her voice.

"Where?" He called out just as he rounded the corner from the kitchen. She was in the living room and was already arranging the game board on the carpeted floor.

Looking at his beautiful wife, cross-legged on the carpet, he suddenly had a very mischievous idea.

"Let's play for something." He said, sitting down across from her.

"What do you mean? Something like strip-Scrabble?" she asked.

Donnie shrugged. "That's an idea. Why didn't I think of it?" He gave her that sly, raised eyebrow stare. "Okay and let's say the winner gets to, hmm, I know, the winner chooses a fantasy."

Mary Ann looked up at him slyly. "I see. And I don't suppose you've got anything particular in mind already do you?"

"Actually, I've got quite a few ideas." He said, looking up coyly at the ceiling.

"Yea, I bet." She stared hard at him.

"You know I love you."

"I know you do, Mr. Sex Fiend. Let's just play and I'll see about the other part of the deal later."

"Fine with me." Donnie grabbed a pillow to lean on, threw her over one, and they both got comfortable.

The game started slowly.

A few small words began the criss-cross, maze-like pattern on the plastic swivel game board. They alternated turning the board, placing a handful of wooden tiles, and then replenishing the narrow blue tile holder.

They were only a few turns into the game and as usual Mary Ann was already commandingly ahead. Mary Ann was not only a very avid Scrabble player and she devoured crossword puzzles on a daily basis from the newspaper and magazines. She knew words that no normal person should know. Donnie was certain she had the entire Scrabble Player's Dictionary memorized.

Several more turns into the game and the tiles were all but gone from the gray plastic holding bag.

It was Mary Ann's turn and she busily shuffled her brown letter tiles back and forth in their blue plastic holder. Her lower lip was sucked into her mouth and she was chewing on it as she sought out that next perfect high scoring word. Donnie was trying to do the same for this next turn, but with all but one of his letters being a vowel his was not a happy camper.

Then Donnie got a huge grin when he was able to come up with a word. He could use three of his tiles to play off a single letter on the lower part of the board. It made for an interesting four-letter word. Of course it wasn't just the word as much as it meant he would also get a triple word score.

His heart was pumping at the opportunity. His fingers actually tingled as he impatiently awaited Mary Ann's play. As she finally reached for her tiles to get ready to place them, Donnie reached for his three tiles ready to place them strategically on the board the second she was done.

Instead, as he watched her fingers grasped a few wooden tiles from her holder, she reached across the board and one by one laid them out on the bottom row, the last one resting on the triple word square.

"B-E-S-T-I-R. Bestir." She spelled out and spoke the word. The 'R' covered the triple word score square.

Donnie dropped his three tiles back into the holder. "What in the world is that?"

Mary Ann looked at him with her deep green eyes. "My winning word it looks like." Her tongue darted out between her lips in an obvious gesture of 'I gotcha'. She was teasing him with a word as well as a look.

At this point, if Donnie did not challenge the word, she would win anyway.

"Okay, I'm getting the crossword dictionary out on this one." He reached over, grabbed the dictionary from beside Mary Ann and flipped it open to the B's.

He was truly shocked when he actually found the word. He read aloud, "...to cause to become active; to rouse and be thoroughly stirred' ...or as it has in parentheses... 'aroused'." He slammed the book shut and threw it down on the carpet. "You've got to be kidding."

Mary Ann just smiled.

Donnie shook his head and stared at his wife. "What? You were just waiting with that one weren't you?"

Her foot snaked around the board until it trailed up his thigh and across the front of his shorts. Donnie sucked in a deep breath as he tried to concentrate on his tiles. When her big toe made contact with his manhood he closed his eyes. Her toes curled themselves over that expanding bulge.

Donnie pretended to ignore her for a moment and stared down at his game tile holder.

Mary Ann was not having that.

Not saying a word, she crawled around behind Donnie. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her hands went around and up under his shirt. Her breath was warm as she whispered in his ear. "You know you can't beat the Queen of crosswords. You also can't hide your intentions very well when you want me."

"You're not only beautiful, but smart and sexy, too." Donnie said. "Okay, you won. I don't have enough letters left to make up twenty-six points. So what's it going to be? Do you really have a fantasy you want to share with me?" Because if she didn't he had more than one ready.

Silence.

He looked over his shoulder and back into her eyes.

She just smiled.

"Well, what's it going to be?" Donnie spoke a little uneasy this time until he felt her shrugging behind him, her chest gently pushing into his back. Her glorious nipples poked right into his skin almost taunting him. He could feel something below the waistband of his shorts trying to point upward also.

Mary Ann abruptly stood up, came back around in front of Donnie and pushed the game board away with her foot. She knelt down, cupped both her hands around his face and looked him in the eye.

"I know exactly what I want. I want you."

Donnie swallowed slowly and his heart raced. "So let's get started." Rising up he tried to kiss her.

Mary Ann pushed him back and smiled. "In good time. Don't worry; you're going to enjoy it. I know I'm feeling good already just thinking about it." She laughed.

"Okay," Donnie said a little shaken, "but when?"

"What about when?" She retorted, knowing full well what her very hot-blooded husband wanted, even probably thought he truly needed at that moment. "Wouldn't you rather know where?"

"Where, you mean, not here on the floor?" he smile and then winked.

"Would you rather get me naked right here and have your way with me?" Mary Ann placed the back of her hand to her forehead, over her glasses, and feigned a dramatic sigh. "I thought maybe we would go out to the backyard and do it there."

Donnie's lustful desire took control of his being. He pulled Mary Ann to him and gave her a warm, inviting kiss. "I'll make love to you anywhere, anytime, my Love."

Mary Ann returned the passion for a moment, then pushed him away and she sat back on her heels. "Guess you think you really 'need' something now don't you?"

"You just don't know what you do to me, do you?" Donnie raised his left hand to caress her cheek.

"Well, you do look more than a little 'bestirred' right now." She said, nodding downward between his legs.

Donnie looked down and saw his emotions were displayed other than on his sleeve at the moment. "You did say I couldn't hide my wanton intentions; never have been able to around you, dear."

He reached to undo the zipper on her shorts.

"Now, my dear," he said, dragging his fingers across her stomach, "I am going to finish what I started earlier tonight and make love to you." He pulled the shorts down her hips and then hooked his fingers into them, sliding them down her long legs. "In fact, I am going to make you feel so good, you're going to fall madly in love with me all over again."

"Dear, I've never stopped loving you madly!" Mary Ann gasped as she felt his warm fingers touch her skin. She could not believe the sensations. The feeling of his fingers seemed to rack her body even more tonight. Already she was squirming, raising her hips up to meet him.

"Oh Donnie." Mary Ann tossed her head, her hands digging into his back. "I can't wait."

"Then don't lover." He said as he brushed his fingertips across her bare skin.

Donnie leaned over her and planted a hand on each side of her body as he pressed his lips to hers. His tongue and lips dove between those full mounds and began kissing, then licking and sucking on the warm skin. Mary Ann's hand came up and rested upon the back of his head. She clutched him more tightly when he squeezed her breasts and his tongue played with her hard nipples.

"Eeeee!!!" she squealed.

"Time for my midnight snack." He grunted, and then feasted further on her body.

Mary Ann was panting almost hysterically by now.

After he had feasted on her chest, he trailed down until he found her belly button. Instead of just licking through and going on he looked up at her and with his tongue pressed it deep into the small orifice. He wiggled it around a moment before he wrapped his lips down over her whole navel. Then he sucked on it hard. With a sound of rushing air then a sucking of skin, he pulled so hard that his mouth came off her belly with a loud, fleshy 'pop'.

He kissed and nibbled his way down her belly. With his fingers moving ahead of his mouth he tugged at her panties. She knew what was coning so she eased her hips up which allowed Donnie to pull her underwear down. In no time, his tongue found its way into the tight, now damp curls of her pubic hair. He twirled around in them for a few seconds as he looked up over her pubis.

Mary Ann smiled broadly down at him.

He winked up at her then stroked his tongue a bit lower and wriggled around. It danced around until he slipped between the pink lips hidden under the thick dark bush.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" she asked, giggling like a schoolgirl.

"What am I forgetting?" Donnie replied truthfully, if a bit hoarsely.

"Get out of those clothes; I want to see you, too."

Donnie reluctantly lost contact with his most favorite delicacy, but he hurriedly peeled his t-shirt over his head and unbuttoned his shorts. Mary Ann's nimble fingers had already begun to unzip them. She helped him tug them down along with his briefs. He kicked them towards the couch and dropped back on the floor beside her. He pulled her close once again, this time feeling the hardness of her nipples pressing into his bare chest.

Their breathing was harsh and short as their hands explored one another's bodies.

Mary Ann purred like a happy kitten as he kissed down her neck to the top slopes of her breasts. She began to moan as his lips and tongue danced across her hard nipples. Donnie sucked one into his mouth and swirled his tongue all around it. Mary Ann let her fingers tangle in his hair and pulled him tighter to her chest, holding his mouth to her bosom. Donnie spent several moments worshipping her magnificent breasts, licking and suckling her nipples. When he nibbled them gently and tugged on them between his teeth, Mary Ann gushed forth with breathless moans and grunts.

Donnie elicited giggles once again when his tongue flicked in and out of her bellybutton. Then he slid his tongue back down over her lower stomach and through the dark, damp tangle of her pubic hair. He parted her labia with his thumbs and began to flick the tip of his tongue between them.

"I'm wet enough, dear. You don't have to do that any more. I'm ready for you," she moaned down to him and held his head between her hands.

"I know you're plenty wet,'" he replied looking up over her curly dark pubis again, "but this is not for me. It's all about you. I want to see you and hear you and taste you cum. I want you to cum for me baby."

He licked up and down the length of her slit. His tongue occasionally brushed briefly over her clit but did not make full contact. Mary Ann moved her long legs over his shoulders and with her heels bore down into the muscles of Donnie's back. This spread her legs wider, opening herself to him even more and he took advantage nuzzling her sweet pussy with his entire face.

12