Their First Date

Story Info
Son takes Mom out in public.
1.5k words
4.24
183k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Man, I felt great as I lay Kitty on the bed. I'd been home less than two hours; and had already fucked her twice and gotten a blow job. The amazing thing was she really seemed to enjoy it; she really did. I knew it was time for the next step.

"Kitty, I'm going to take a shower; and you need one too. Don't dress when you are done; I'll pick something out for you to wear. I think we have both earned a night out."

The look on her face was somewhat confused. Clearly she did not know how to react to the "new" man in the house. I thought, what's she going to do, Tell Dad? I knew that would never happen.

I slapped her on the ass as she headed for the bathroom and shower. Clearly she wanted me to shower with her; but I decided that would wait.

It took me about 15 minutes to shower, shave and dress. I planned on the drive-in for our first date. It was somewhat secluded during the week; and I was certain she would be nervous. I limited myself to loose shorts, a tank top and flip flops. I grabbed my wallet, money and keys. As an afterthought, I grabbed a white tank tee for her to wear.

I walked into her bedroom and dropped the tee on the bed and continued into the bathroom. She was beginning to towel her hair dry; I told her to stop and wait for me.

I went back to my bathroom and grabbed the container of gel.

On returning. I squirted a big glob of gel into my hand; and rubbed my hands together. Then I took my hands and massaged the gel all through her hair. In doing so, I created the wet look I found so appealing. If only her hair were short; but that could change tomorrow.

I slicked her hair tight to the scalp; and applied hair spray as well, to keep it in place through the night.

"There you are; now I want heavy make up around the eyes and very thick lipstick. I'll be in the other room waiting."

She came out of the bathroom about 8 minutes later; and I was pleased to see the makeup was as heavy as I had told her. She began to go to her closet for something to wear.

"Here you are," I called. "This is all you need for tonight."

I threw the tee to her expecting some complaints; but none were forthcoming.

She pulled the tee on and I noted it barely covered the ass. Perfect, I thought. "A pair of heels is all you need now."

She went into the closet and came out wearing a pair of platforms.

"I feel like a real slut," she said. "Please don't be mad at your Mom."

"I'm not mad," I responded. "I am proud and hope you will give me further reasons for pride this evening."

She put her arm around me; and said she would work hard to be pleasing for me.

"Excellent" was my response.

"Just remember, you are with me; do not refuse anything I ask of you; I will protect you."

That I saw got her hot and excited.

I opened the door for her and said "we'll take my car."

I saw Rose next door. I waved and smiled at her as I escorted Kitty to my car.

Rose had been my first exposure to pussy; and I was still getting her once or twice a week. I put my arm around Kitty as we walked to the car; and slid the tee up so Rose could see her bare ass.

"I'll see you later," she said; "have a great night out."

It was evident to her what would take place.

So far, Kitty had not resisted or acted coy or shy. I wondered if it would continue. We hopped in the car; and I told her to ride the console with her arm around my shoulders; that way the tee would rise up and show off some ass.

"Where are we going," she asked.

"I thought we would take in the drive in over in Laurel. They usually have some good flicks during the week."

I knew, and she did not, that the week day fare was XXX rated porn. I had been there before.

It took about 20 minutes to get there; she never moved. Ladies were free; I wondered how many came there. I passed $5 to the cashier who smiled. She knew me from previous nights there. But that is a story for another day.

I pulled into the back row, knowing from experience it was dark and secluded for a reason. I also knew most of the single guys parked in the rear so they could jerk off.

"Okay, let's hop in the back and get comfortable."

She went right through the bucket seats and sat down. I climbed in after her and settled next to her. Clearly she was excited; this was probably her first "date" in 18 years; Dad never took her out.

I was running my fingers along her shoulder; not really paying attention to her. She came closer and began kissing me. Before I knew it, her tongue was driving deep into my mouth.

I pulled her so she was straddling my lap and began to french her with fervour. My hands dropped to her ass; and I was squeezing those cheeks; and not giving a rat's ass if anyone could see her bare butt.

We were frenching like crazy; and I decided I wanted to suck on those titties. They had looked so good that afternoon; but the opportunity never presented itself to taste them. I began working the tee up; and she lifted her arms to allow it to come off.

My mouth went to the right nipple; and I began suckling on it while massaging the left tittie. She was running her hands through my hair; and I was in another world as I sucked those 34-DD's for all I was worth. Truth be told, I was as much a tittie man as a pussy hound.

My cock was rock hard; and I slid my shorts to one side so it could spring out. I lowered her onto it; and she was soaking wet. In fact my shorts had small stains on the outside of the front from her dripping juices.

She began rising and lowering herself onto my pole. It felt so good; most of the older women I saw were heavier and harder to control when they were on top. This was pussy at its best.

She was moaning and groaning with each orgasm she hit. I knew I could go for quite a while after fucking twice earlier in the day.

I lifted her off; she began to complain until I turned her around and placed her on her knees between the seats.

She had that ass in the air; and wiggling for all she was worth. I dropped my shorts. I noticed the guy next to us was watching and appeared to be jerking off; who could blame him.

I got between her legs; positioned my cock at the pussy and slammed it. She was ready for more. I had to admit, I could not recall any pussy I'd ever had being so wet and sloppy. She was dripping cum with each outstroke. For the life of me, I did not know whether it was leftover deposits from the afternoon or her juices gushing in excitement.

I grabbed her ass cheeks and began slamming my dick in hard and fast. She loved it. She kept crying "that's my boy" over and over; "give Mommy what she needs." Good son that I am, I complied.

I was hitting that pussy so hard, my balls were slapping her bush area. That felt a little weird as nearly all the pussy I got was shaved or at least trimmed. We would change that tomorrow.

I must have been hitting it for 20 minutes or so when she said her knees were giving way. I sank back on the seat and pulled her straight back onto my cock.

"That better," I asked?

"Much," was her reply.

I was wiggling and working my cock in her for all I was worth; and I noticed the big smile on the guy in the next car. There was no way he could not know what we were doing; and no way he could not see her bouncing titties.

I grabbed her ass cheeks after about another 15 minutes and said "get ready. Here I cum."

I could not believe the load I planted in her; I thought I was going to pass out from cumming so hard and long. She was wiggling on it and savoring every spasm from my cock.

"Uh oh," I said after she relaxed. "I forgot the towel; looks like you have clean up duty."

She rose without another word; turned; took my cock in her mouth and sucked me clean. I patted her head and said "Good Girl. But Kitty, you're leaking on the console."

Without a thought, she turned and licked up the combined juices which were leaking from her.

The first movie had not even started and already the night appeared to be a success.