Their First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmie got onto her haunches next to Tim, her titties sitting up so proudly on her chest. She wanted to have a good view, as well as be able to use both hands. She paused for a moment, simply to admire the sight of his manly tower thrusting up his boxers. She had no belief in or feelings of penis envy. She had no interest in having a guy's penis. The thought was in fact rather disgusting to her. But, she also had to admit that his erection was a pretty impressive sight. It was such a strong demonstration of his powerful sexuality, like a sword jutting from his crotch, pushing so hard against his shorts. She could see the full outline of the crown, even the pee slit. It was like Puffin had his own special camel toe.

She tentatively reached out, her pigtails hanging down, the fingers of her hand stretching out, just to place the tips of her fingers on his knob.

Tim instantly gasped at the touch of her finger tips, the first touch of a girl on his erection. He liked to rub and circle his fingertips around and around the bulb of his cock, but this was so much better. He wondered if it was like tickling. You really couldn't tickle yourself. It just wasn't the same. You can stimulate yourself, but not nearly as much as a girl can stimulate you. Of course, the fact that it was a pretty girl touching your penis was a big part of it too. In any case, he sighed deeply with pleasure.

Kimmie did circle her fingers around and around the tip of his cock, feeling the tight outline of what, to her, was a very large round bulb poking through his cotton boxers.

She clasped her index finger and thumb around the shaft, just below the bulb, so she could fully and tightly wrap the crown with the cotton fabric. It was like she had gift wrapped a small plum or a big walnut. She could now even see the ridge of the corona. It looked so terribly cute.

She knew that boys liked to have their shafts stroked and she tried to do that. However, the boxers were so tightly stretched that she couldn't get her hand up and down the shaft. It even seemed to be uncomfortable for Tim. She therefore just lightly caressed and fondled his shaft through his boxers. This she liked a lot, as she enjoyed exploring its size, shape, and texture, wondering what it must look like, looking forward to the day in which it will finally come out to play. But, for now, the affectionate foreplay was so nice, so sweet. She could just play with her little stiff doll man all dressed up in his cute chess playing boxers.

Tim was enjoying it as well. A couple of times, well, maybe more than that, he had tried to get himself off by just lightly caressing his cock. In the end he would always give in to fully and firmly grasping the shaft with heavy, hard hand jerking. He just couldn't wait, or at least it seemed that the firm grasp provided him with the most intense orgasms. But, this sustained, slow, subtle stimulation was so engaging, so nice, so arousing. He moaned with approval and appreciation, and wondered if this would in fact be the first time he came with just finger tips dancing along his stiffness.

Kimmie even started to just scratch his stiff cock with her fingernails. If his shorts weren't there, if her nails were scratching along the bare, exposed skin of his cock, it probably would have hurt, even literally scratched him, but with the protection of the soft cotton fabric, it actually felt really erotic, really sensual.

Kimmie smiled at his evident pleasure. It was so neat to realize that she was pleasing him, that she was able to make him so excited. And, she could see that there would be so many different ways that she could please him. She reached down beneath him, down into his crotch, and tenderly, carefully felt for his balls.

She grinned as she found them. She expected a man's balls to be really big baseballs of flesh. She was a little surprised at how small they felt. They were well short of baseballs, and hardly more than golf balls, if that. But, they felt so curious, so tender. These were Tim's man balls, the place where his semen was made, where his sperm that might some day give her a baby was made.

Tim was almost panting. He had rarely felt his own balls when he masturbated. He really didn't get anything out of that. But, the light, affectionate touch of Kimmie was something else entirely. It even tickled a bit and he had to squirm as she wiggled his testicles around in her fingers.

Kimmie leaned over, all the way over, to see if she could perhaps even kiss his balls through his undies, as he had kissed her cunnie through her panties.

As Tim saw what she was trying to do, he spread his legs, trying to give her as much room as possible. Just the sight of what was about to happen might be enough to make him cum: the sight of Kimmie's innocent face dropping down into his lap, into his crotch, to place her sweet lips on his nuts.

And when contact was made Tim gasped with pleasure.

Kimmie kept her lips in contact with his balls as she fondled the head of his swollen cock with the fingers of her left hand, feeling, squeezing, and massaging the soft, bulging crown with her fingers, as her lips, and then even her emerging tongue kissed and caressed his balls. "Oh Kimmie!" Tim softly whispered, "that's so good. That feels so good." He reached out and grasped one of her breasts in his hand, clasping and squeezing the soft round tit as she french kissed his testicles.

"You really like that?" she asked softly. It was clear that he did, but she wanted to hear him say it again.

"So much, so much."

Kimmie was inspired to try more. She left his balls, with considerable reluctance, and slowly, slowly, slid her lips up his shaft, along his shaft, gradually working her way up to the crown, caressing the shaft with her lips as she went, sniffing at his crotch, absorbing the musky smell of his masculine arousal.

And, when she reached the top, she again circled her index finger and thumb around the shaft, just below the crown, so that the little gift wrapped plum again appeared.

She then wrapped her lips tightly around the engorged head of his cock and sucked on it, trying to suck it through his boxers. She didn't really know that sucking a guy off didn't actually mean sucking him, but it felt like such a sexy, naughty thing to do.

And, Tim liked it. He liked it a lot. The sight of the head of his cock lost inside Kimmie's mouth, her face buried in his crotch, and the feel of his hand gripping, squeezing, milking her little boobie, and, even more, the feel of her lips wrapped around the head of his dick was altogether so, so good. Did it matter that his dick was still covered by his boxers? No, not at all. On the contrary. And, when he felt the tip of her tongue emerge from her lips and softly lick the head of his cock, he exploded.

His dick twitched in her hand and his climax burst from him like a breached dam.

Kimmie jerked back when she felt the surge of cum burst from the head of his cock and push, ooze, through his boxers like cream through a cloth strainer. She had even felt a bit of his wetness on her lips before she had pulled back.

She now just sat there and stared in wonder as his dick twitched and jerked in her hand, and a large, sloppy wetness began to form in his shorts, spreading wider and wider as he continued to spurt.

Tim had not really thought this through. He didn't really want to think it through. He just wanted to enjoy himself. And now he was gushing loads of sloppy wet gism into his shorts, spewing his seed all over himself. But, it felt so, so good. Each blast of cum seemed to be accompanied by a tremendous surge of adrenaline through the pleasure centers of his body, like a primal shock was being repeatedly released, his heart pounding, his arteries pulsating, his cock gushing as his loins released the heavy storage of spunk into his shorts.

Kimmie did not let go, even though she could feel her fingers getting wet. She wanted to keep stimulating him as he was shooting off. Besides, she enjoyed how his hard cock was kicking and lurching with his lusty spurts.

Only when he was clearly done did she let go. She immediately brought her fingers to her nose, pretending to be scratching an itch, not wanting him to know that she was actually curious about how his cum smelled. She was not disappointed. It had a real fresh, organic smell. She liked it. She now wondered what it would taste like. She knew that some girls really detested the taste of a guy's cum, but if it tasted half as good as it smelled, well, she knew she would like it. She vowed some day that she would have him squirt his stuff into her mouth.

"Golly, Tim," she teased in triumph, "Who's all wet now."

Tim was probably just as embarrassed at his wetness as she had been with hers. Perhaps even more so, as his wetness was really quite a globby, sticky mess. He brought his hands down to cover, to hide, his embarrassment, his "accident."

Kimmie though said, "Don't be embarrassed, Tim. I didn't mean it that way. I think it's really cool. I didn't realize that a guy wet that much."

Her reassurance was not entirely reassuring, as he didn't quite like the way she put it, like he had in fact wet himself, which he in fact had, but not in the way it sounded. Still, it was good to hear that she wasn't grossed out by it.

Kimmie was more concerned than disgusted. She imagined he must be terribly uncomfortable with his underwear fully of boy cum. She certainly would be. Well, actually, the thought of that was kind of titillating. She imagined her panties filled with Tim's manly cum. She giggled at the thought of having Timmy's cum on her, within her panties, while she was having dinner with her parents. It was a pretty dirty thought, but she was feeling plenty naughty at the moment. She could feel herself getting a little bit wet again. But, still, it would be different for him. "Tim, I think you should get cleaned up. You sure can't put your pants on over that."

Tim tried to maintain a debonair nonchalance. "No, no, it's fine," as if acknowledging that it was a problem would be an admission of a rather uncomfortable embarrassment. He thought of adding that this has happened a lot of times before, but he had enough sense to realize that this would be a lie that would in fact make things even worse, as she might ask why his pants were often filled with cum.

"But, you might even catch a cold." That was probably a pretty ridiculous idea, even worse than saying your pants were often filled with gism. But, her mother had often said that to her when she was young, had spilled things on her clothes and had wanted to continue to play without changing. It just seemed like the natural thing to say.

In any case, she wouldn't take no for answer. She jumped off the couch and said with motherly authority, "You take those things off right now and I'll go get some wash cloths." She dashed off to the bathroom before he could argue with her, and before he removed his shorts. She wasn't too sure she was ready to look at his thing yet, particularly his thing covered with his juices. Her face flushed with nervousness and excitement as she scampered to the bathroom, dressed only in her moist panties and bra.

It was a good idea that she left so quickly, as Tim would have continued to protest. Instead, he was left there holding the bag, or at least having the bag all filled with cum. He was glad she left though, as it allowed him to remove his sloppy, wet boxers in privacy. There was really quite a mess. He felt relieved that Kimmie would not see this. Fortunately, there was still a lot of boxer that was untouched. He used the dry part to clean up as much of himself as he could.

By the time he was done Kimmie had returned with a couple of wet wash cloths. She had thoughtfully wet them with hot water, which was now a comfortably warm wetness. "Okay, Tim, sit back and let me take care of it."

Tim had assumed that he would clean himself off, but he had to admit, there was something nice about the girl doing it for him, like she was really taking care of him.

And, Kimmie was very happy to do it. It felt very motherly and nurturant to clean him up. Plus, it allowed her to freely, innocently see, explore, and feel his man parts. His penis was so different now. So soft, so floppy. It reminded her of a little new born puppy. She took her time, being careful to clean every inch, although it was clear to her that it really shouldn't take long. It had seemed to her that he would be so much messier.

"I already cleaned it a bit, while you were gone," he confessed.

She looked up at him, smiling as she washed, cleansed, his private parts, and said, "That was sweet of you."

When she was done she wanted to give his limp penis a kiss goodbye. But, she worried that would be too silly, if not slutty. You really shouldn't kiss a guy's penis on your first date, and this wasn't even clearly their first date.

But, just a quick peck wouldn't hurt. She bent over and gave him a short, quick peck on the tip, giggling as she pulled back.

She took Tim by surprise. He just stared in wonder. He couldn't believe it. She was continuing to amaze him. And, not surprisingly, his dick began to swell once again. Some things are not spoiled on the young.

Kimmie's giggling was cut short by the sight of his penis slowly swelling back into full form, like a snake emerging, growing in size and standing up, a cobra drawing up its strength and fierceness. This was most impressive indeed. It was particularly neat that he could do it without even touching himself, like he was willing it to be hard. Boys really did have cool things.

When it had swollen to its full length, she had to say, "Golly, Puffin, it's so terribly big," words that every man would love to hear. They weren't particularly true, but being as this was the first erection Kimmie had ever seen, it certainly looked pretty darn big to her. "Are all guys this big?"

They certainly were, and many were much bigger, but Tim decided it was best not to divest Kimmie of this illusion. After all, it isn't so bad for a girl to have some exaggerated sense of her man's attributes. He certainly considered Kimmie to be among the prettiest girls he knew; it would be fine if she considered him to be among the biggest of guys. "Well, Kimmie, I don't want to, like, brag, or anything."

Kimmie smiled coquettishly and reached out with her index finger to touch the tip of his swollen, hard cock. "Oh I think my man has a lot to brag about." She used her index finger to push it slightly to one side and then to the other, and then she just let it spring back. It bobbed and swung, like a heavy metal crane swinging in a storm. She continued to play with it, like it was some sort of mechanical toy. She swung it around and around in a circle, and then pushed it toward Tim's stomach and then even down toward his lap, as far as it would seem to go (she didn't go too far, as she didn't want it to snap) and then just let it spring back up, slapping Tim in the stomach. She giggled at that, and had to repeat it a few times. She was just so fascinated by the way it would wobble and bobble until it stood straight up again.

She then had an odd sensation that someone was behind her. She quickly looked back. Fortunately, nobody was there, but she realized that they probably shouldn't stay in the family room. She wasn't ready to stop playing with his thing. She could imagine doing a lot more things with it and, she certainly couldn't, shouldn't, let him go back home like that. She was his girl now and it was her responsibility to take care of him, particularly as she had started it off with her kiss. But, if they stayed here her little sister might come in. It was unlikely to happen. She was such a deep sleeper. But, the cost of getting caught was awfully high even if the risk was low.

It would have been fine if she had come in while they were necking. That wouldn't be bad for Susie to see. She could certainly explain that to her mother. Coming in when they were in their undies; well, that would have been hard to explain and could have meant big trouble when her parents got home. They really hadn't used good judgment there. It was perhaps excusable, being swept away by the excitement of the moment; their first time together like that. But, she now had her wits about her and she knew that it could in fact be traumatic for Susie to see Timmy with a naked boner, and most assuredly that would mean big, big trouble with her parents.

"Tim, we better go to my bedroom. We'll have more privacy there."

Tim had no objections to that. Imagine if Kimmie's parents suddenly came into the house. The entrance to the family room was in full view of the hallway into which the front door opened. Plus, he grinned, to himself, at the thought that he was actually going to enter Kimmie's bedroom. What could be more intimate than that? "Sure," he said, as she picked up her skirt and blouse, and grasped his hand to lead him to her bedroom.

However, once they were in the hallway she realized that there was a small problem. Her bedroom was a bit of a mess. She didn't really want Tim to see that. There might even be some dirty unmentionables lying around on the floor. Her mother had continually requested, even commanded, her to clean up her room. She was typically slow to do it. She was 18 now and this room was her only real private, personal space. She would live in it as she pleased. If her parents wouldn't pay for an apartment, they would have to accept how she lived in her bedroom. But, now she wished she had cleaned it up, for Tim. "Tim, wait here for just a few minutes, and then come upstairs. My room is the first one on the right. Susie's is the first one on the left." She dashed off.

Tim stood there, in the hallway of Kimmie's house, naked, his stiffie jutting out. Sometimes when he felt real self-conscious it seemed as if he was standing there exposed, naked. Now, he really was. Goodness, imagine if his parents suddenly appeared in the hallway now?

Actually, though, this was kind of oddly fun. He was buck naked in Kimmie's house, all alone, sporting a hard-on. He felt like he was some sort of perverted cat burglar, "the naked cat burglar."

He walked down the hallway and into the living room. This was so weird, so strangely, perversely fun. He walked into the fully lit kitchen and opened the refrigerator, its light illuminating his hard cock. He even stuck the tip of his stiff dick against a milk carton. He thought of sticking it into the margarine, but thought better of that. He went to the living room and stroked himself as he walked around the room, looking at the family pictures, eventually sitting down on the couch, his balls resting on the soft fabric while he was jerking himself off, remembering when earlier in the evening Kimmie's father had sat right across from him in that very room, checking him out, trying to figure out if he was good enough for his daughter. Now he was sitting there again, this time buck naked, stroking his hard cock, facing the chair in which her father had sat. He looked out the bay window, wondering if perchance someone might even see him. Actually, perhaps someone could! He quickly dashed back down the hall, picked up his clothes and softly, quietly, crept up the stairs, being careful not to make too much noise. He certainly didn't want to wake Susie.

Did he remember correctly what she said? Was her room on the right or the left?

Fortunately, the door to the right was already a little bit open. He softly pushed on it and peaked inside.

Kimmie was standing toward the back of the room, by her bed, her pigtails falling down across the cups of her brassiere. She waved him inside, whispering "Get in, get in, and shut the door, quietly."

Once inside, the door closed, he moved toward her. She was clearly quite apprehensive. She was nervously clutching, entwining her fingers, modestly covering the front of her panties, her eyes fixed on his swinging cock. "What do you want to do now?"