Their First Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers

I do not think Sue really knew what she was doing but she found my clit and her soft lips sucked me so thoroughly that I came again and again. Short waves of pleasure. Cloud bursts. I arched my back and screamed: "That is so fuckiiiiiiiing goooooood!" I was in ectasy. So was Donna because she then shouted she was cuming and Paul followed shortly there after with a load groan.

Sue looked exhausted and I did not feel very alert or energetic either. For pure sex this was a hard session to beat. Paul said we had sucked and fucked his cock raw. He looked a little shook up. I left them to take a shower and went to my own room to check on Charlie and to do the same.

Before entering the shower, I said "I'll give you the details later, Honey, but all you need to know for now is that I am one well-fucked married lady. And we have two new friends."

aimztoplz
aimztoplz
17 Followers
12