Their First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Picking up her discarded clothes, she led him into the bedroom. "Are you sure? I mean, in here?" He asked before crossing through the doorway into their bed room. She continued walking in; removing any remaining pieces of clothing she still reached the bed, turned to face him and sat on the edge of her mattress.

"Yes. I'm going to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you here, on the bed I share with him. So that every night, as he pokes his little dick into me, I can remember lying here, with your thick cock, pounding the living shit out of me." As she spoke, she slowly parted her legs and dipped her hand between them, as she ran her other hand to her breast and took her nipple between her fingers and gently rolled it back and forth, closing her eyes and seemingly losing herself in her thoughts momentarily. "I want to remember being on all fours, or better yet, just bent over the side here, my face buried in these pillows as you slide in and out of my little asshole, stretching me wider than any dick ever has.....mmmm, yesss," she seemed to enjoy that thought as she increased the tempo she had going on her furry slit. "...yes, I defiantly want to fuck right here." With that, she seemed to snap out of it a bit and looked me right in the eyes, "so get the fuck out of those clothes, get over here and fuck me!"

He kicked off his shoes and started across the floor towards her, unbuckling his belt as he walked. Her eyes were fixed on his crotch as he approached and her hand never stopped it's frantic frigging of her hairy box. As soon as Mike was within reach, Dee grabbed at his waist band and pulled his pants down franticly. Her eyes bulged widely as his cock sprung to view. At last, she was eye to eye with the member she had masturbated about so many times.

It was so beautiful to her. Nearly 8 inches in length, it stood out proud and hard, twitching ever so slightly. The shaft was shaved to the base, and slightly beyond, and while he kept a small patch of pubic hair above his rod, it was trimmed nicely and kept very short. She ran her hand over his smooth, hairless scrotum, rolling his large, tender orbs between her fingers, she smiled when she let one finger drift back under those heavy balls and found he was smooth back there as well. How far back does he shave? She wondered, knowing she would be finding out soon enough.

They often talked about his penchant for anal play, and she knew he loved having his pucker fingered and licked. Almost as much as he loved to finger and lick tight little buttholes himself. She was never allowed near her man's backdoor, and on the rare occasions he buggered her, it was quick and clumsy, with little warning, and even less foreplay.

She kept rubbing her snatch, as she almost reverently reached up and wrapped her fingers around his stout shaft, gripping that dick at the base.

"Whoa, mama..." She exhaled, "those pictures do NOT do this thing justice! It's so *thick*!" She practically squealed, "I can't get my fingers all the way around this thing!" It was true, while they were close, her thumb and finger still had a sizable gap before they could touch. He looked down and smiled. The expression on her face was amazing. She was captivated by the dick in her hand. Dee had been with Paul for nearly 20 years now, and the experience of holding a new cock was amazing and quite arousing.

But this one, this one was special, and the glazed look on her eyes showed it. Not only was it the thickest she had ever held and he was easily a couple inches longer than her husband's, it was what was at the tip that made it special. His piercings. Not one, but multiples. Through the head of his cock, he wore a thick ring. He said this was a 'Prince Albert', she didn't care what it was called, she just couldn't wait to feel that steel ring rubbing the walls of her pussy. But the jewelry didn't stop there, below the twitching silver ring that crowned this Prince of Cocks, were 4 more piercings. Each ran horizontally to his shaft, and each was filled with a barbell style post, with large, silver balls at each end. They progressed in length and size with the smallest being at the top, and the largest and thickest stud being near the base.

Her hand slowly ran up and down the length of this tower of flesh and steel. Feeling the contours of his both what was his hardened flesh, and what was hardened steel. "And you'll keep them in, right? When you fuck me?" She seemed to be entranced with what she was seeing; maybe it was that she had never seen anything like it in person. Noses, nipples and navels were common to almost being passé, but she had never seen anything like this, at least not held it in her hand, or maybe she was just amazing this moment finally was here. Either way, she was speechless, sitting there absent-mindedly stroking her furry box, as she stared at his throbbing hard-on, slowly running her hand up and down it's turgid length.

"Uhh huh", he answered as he looked down at her and stroked her cheek, "that's what you want right? For me to fuck you?" She murmured a yes as he guided her face closer to the object she held on to. Soon she close enough and she began to rub that steel studded fuck rod across her cheek, feeling the soft, sponginess of his head in contrast with the metal ring running through it. "Yea?" He asked, "that is what you want isn't it, to feel this cock deep inside you. Filling up that tight little pussy. That poor little, neglected cunt of yours." He was teasing her now, no longer asking a question, simply stating a fact. She wanted that cock inside her and he knew it. "Say it."

"Yes, I want it. I want you to fuck me. Here. Now." And with that, she laid back and opened her legs wide. "Fuck me." Climbing up on the bed and settling himself between her legs, he readied himself and placed the throbbing head of his raging hard-on up against her eager, dripping, hairy, pink lips. After so long of them texting and talking back and forth, flirting with each other at any chance, he was finally at her gates. Her eyes were closed as she held onto her knees, keeping her long legs held open wide for her new lover. Her lips were moving but he could barely hear her whispering a repeated, "fuck me fuck mefuckmefuckme....," as he dragged his cock up and down the length of her pussy lips, coating both her entrance and the head of his cock with her slippery wetness.

With one hand on her shoulder, and the other aiming his steely dick at her fleshy hole, he slid into her with one, long, slow push. Her eyes growing wider as he eased himself deeper and deeper into her furry valley, so desperately wanting just to slam into her all at once, but enjoying every new inch as it slips inside her hot, wet folds.

Their eyes locked together as she let go of her ankles and held on to his ass, keeping him firmly planted where he was. "Don't move," she breathed, as he felt her inner muscles contract and release, slowly getting used to this new intruder. "Oh shit....honey. THAT is a fucking lot of cock! Damn, that's it.....go 'head baby, fuck me, and let me feel that beast sliding in and out..." He slowly began to withdraw, the studs along his shaft rubbing along her pussy walls and popping past her tight lips as they slid out giving her sensations she had never imagined. In all their talks, she always wondered how getting fucked by a steel enhanced dick would feel, and now she knew, she knew her husband's thin, short, unpierced, little dick could never get her off as good as this one was about to. She egged him on, begging to feel him deeper, begging to feel his superior weight slamming into her. "That is SO! DAMN! GOOD!" She was practically shouting with each thrust of his hips. His thick cock filling her up more than she had ever been in her life. "Such....a.....big.....fucking.... beautiful cock!!!! I have never felt like this before!! Fuck me....fuck me honey....damn...I need this cock; I want to be your bitch. I want this cock in every fucking hole...I want to be your whore. I'll do whatever you want.....anything thing you want....just please, let me show you how nasty I can be for you....."

This was the girl he knew, this foul mouthed, self professed Bitch, she was a cock lover and she fucking didn't have a problem saying it. Her foul mouth spurred him on; he thrust deep and hard into her wet snatch, pushing in and holding, rotating his hips while he was balls deep in her cunt. His motions were causing his dick to hit every angle he could, his steel rings and studs rubbing areas inside her she had never known to exist. Grunting with each pelvic thrust, he egged her on, "Uh! You like that? You like my thick cock do you? Tell me! Tell me you fucking love it!"

"Oh, I do!" She moaned back, "I do I do I do... I love your cock...so.....so....fucking much." He pushed himself up so he could look at her body as he fucked her. Her brown skin quivered beneath him, in sharp contrast to the pale sheets, not to mention his own white complexion. Each driving thrust of his hips caused her body to shake and jiggle; her breasts were large and bounced wildly as she was impaled by his driving cock again and again. Her nipples were thick and distended the result of breast feeding. He had never seen a mother's breasts and what her husband had grown tired of was a fresh new and exciting sight to him. He lowered his head and took one in his mouth, sucking it deep between his lips and flicking at it with his tongue, before holding the rubbery flesh between his teeth and slowly lifting his head. "Oh....shit yes...." She moaned louder as he held her nipple in his teeth as he rammed his cock inside her, causing her large breast to shake and pull against his bite. "I love it...bite my titties....bite 'em....do it...treat me rough.....fuck me like the whore I am...."

He released her breast and it slapped down hard, "hard huh?" He grunted at her, "You want it hard huh? You want me to fuck you like a whore huh? Rub that cunt!" He grabbed her hand and spit on it before roughly shoving it between her legs. "Finger that clit of yours while I fuck you. I want to look onto your eyes when you cum." And with that he pulled her legs up, flipping them over his shoulders and put his weight fully into her. He could hear the wind being knocked out of her as he held her, practically bent in half with her knees near her ears as he continued his thrusting. "Keep rubbing that cunt!" He scolded.

"Oh damn," she gasped. "Hard....to breath...." And with that he quickened his pace, fucking her harder and harder. Literally fucking the breath right out of her. "Can't breathe...." She gasped again.but he could feel her fingers between them, still working, moving faster. He knew she was getting close to another orgasm. He would pull up, releasing the pressure on her chest allowing her to take a breath, but when he slammed down, she was forced to exhale, all this breath play was beginning to make her light headed. Just how he wanted her. Combined with his steel-studded prick thrusting inside, stimulating her pussy like never before, her fingers rubbing her clit and the intensity of having sex with a man not her husband in her own bed, her blood was almost boiling. Then she said the words he was working for, "I'm...I'm going to cum...."

He quickened his pace, "...yea? You gonna cum for me? Cum for your new fuck-toy?" He loved every second of this. Her legs high over his shoulders, her big tits bouncing and jiggling as he trust inside her. Her moaning and grabbing at him, obviously loving his cock, and only too happy to show her appreciation to getting a good dick. He was lavishing attention on her like she hadn't had in years, and she was going to make sure he remembered her cunt. She could be a real whore when she wanted to, although her husband never seemed to appreciate that gift. He did though, so she was giving it to in full.

"Yes," she grunted. "Yes....yes! Fuck me like I need it! Fill my fucking cunt with your big fucking dick! Yes!" She exclaimed with every trust. Each time his thick cock pushed in deep, each time his smooth balls crushed against her hairy backdoor, every time their hips slammed together, she grunted, "YES!" Her fingers were circling her clit like crazy as he brought her closer and closer to the brink of orgasm,

She was feeling things she had never felt, the ring, the studs, the round steel balls rubbing against her tight walls, stimulating areas never before touched, rubbing her in ways she would never forget. Not to mention his girth and length being so much more than she was accustomed to, her sweet little pussy was getting a fucking it had been needing so badly.

"I'm....I'm...oh fuck...here it isss!"

And with that her body tensed up, her legs clamped around him and her hands flew to his face. Her eyes locked with his as she held him, her body tensing and relaxing as waves of pleasure ran through her and she surrendered to having her first real orgasm in a long time. Even when her husband put in the work to get her off for real, it was never like this.

Her genuinely loosing control drove him wild, as she franticaly writhed beneath him, he drove into her with new vigor, as he felt he pink pussy spasm around his dick, and he felt something new. A wetness he had never known. Was she squirting? He had never been with one who had, all he knew was she was she was cumming so hard, he felt a wetness flooding between them as he pussy convulsed around him. The sound of their bodies slapping together took on a new, sloppy sound. It was too much for him; he drove into her one last time and cried out, "Oh fuck!" As he also was overcome with orgasm. His prick pulsated as it shot a thick load of cum deep in to her now sloppy cunt. His balls tingled as they released their creamy white cum. He felt her wetness between them, spreading down his legs, he was sure some of what was leaking out of her snatch was his, but not much.

"....hold still...." She whispered as her hips bucked against him, pushing his member deeper inside her, grinding herself against his slowly weakening staff. "Ohhh...Ohhh...OOHH!!" She cried out as the last wave pulsed through her, her pink pussy gripped and released his dick like a furry fist.

She held him in close and his eyes bored into hers. He saw the little flecks of green amongst her brown irises, almost flicker as her eyes widened and stared into his. Her cheeks were flushed and had bright pink hue to them as she felt the last little trickles of her cumming wash over her body. "Holy. Fucking. Shit. That was the best orgasm I had had in a long, long time. Damn honey. You are amazing."

He stayed like that for as long as he could. Her legs now hung loosely around him, his hips still pressed against hers, keeping his softening dick inside her as long as possible. They looked into each other's eyes between kisses. It wasn't long before his prick had shrunk enough to be expelled from her dripping snatch with a wet 'plop', followed by wet glob, presumably of some of the cream he deposited into her leaking out.

"I hope you're not done yet..." She smiled.

"Not by a long shot," he smiled and leaned in close to kiss her. As their tongues swirled together, he reached between them and began to finger her sloppy, wet, fuck hole. His fingers easily slid inside her and made lewd squishing noises as he finger fucked her, scooping out his cream and covering her hairy crotch with his sticky load. Paying special attention to her tight little rosebud he intended to assault next. "There is still so much I want to do." He smiled wickedly as he slipped a cum slicked finger up her tight bung.

"Ohhh fuck yeah, honey," Dee moaned as she wiggled at little, letting the new intruder slide a little further inside her dark entrance, "that is exactly what I hoped to hear. Why don't you lay back, let momma take control while you relax a bit," she slid her hand between them and wrapped her fingers around his slick and now almost completely limp dick. "Looks like you could use a little re-energizing huh? To tell the truth, I have thought long and hard about sucking your cock. You have no idea how many times I'd be sucking my husband off and wonder what it would like to have my mouth just FILLED with dick..." She knew how turned on Mike got hearing her talk dirty, and combined with her hand sliding up and down his shaft, he was slowly starting to stir. "What do you say? You want me to suck your dick?" She said this with a little lilt in her voice and a raise of her eyebrow. Making it sound both innocent and dirty at the same time.

"Oh hell yeah..." He said and was already rolling over and trying to find the best position for them to continue to play in.

"Yeah? You going to put that dick of yours in my face? Make me lick it all clean? Damn baby, you're half hard already just from me stroking you. Maybe you don't need my lips around it after all...."

"Fuck that!" He replied, almost panicking. "Suck my cock!" He was almost pleading, "I have got to feel your mouth on me, after hearing to talk so much about it, I have been dying to get a blow job from you."

"Yeah?" She continued to tease. Her lips leaving small soft kisses on his chin, his neck, his chest, as she slowly descended towards his meat. "You want me to suck you huh? You want me to be a nasty little whore and suck another man's dick in my marital bed? The same bed my husband fucks me in? Does that turn you on?" He could barely speak, only able to moan a reply as her mouth got close enough to his cock to feel her breath against it. "I have been waiting for this..." And then he felt it, her tongue at the base of his dick. She began to slowly, deliberately, lick his shaft like a damn ice cream cone. Long, flat strokes of her tongue, almost cat-like as she cleaned any remaining residue of his and her cum off his now fully erect cock. She stroked it up and down while she lowered her mouth and took one of his heavy, shaved balls into her mouth and moaned loudly on it. "....mmmmmm......" She pulled away and his nut came away from her lips with a loud "POP!" Causing him to wince a little in pain. "Oh I'm Sorry," she pouted, "just got carried away. You want me to stop?" She had known she was driving him crazy.

He replied by reaching down between his legs and holding on to the back of her head and pushing her face back into his balls. He spread his legs wide and lifted his knees. "Hell no, you ain't stopping," he paused, "....whore..." At the sound of that word she responded so well and began licking his scrotum with new passion. He knew she liked to called names, but he was still not entirely used to it. He held the back of her head and rubbed it back and forth between his legs. "You like that, don't you? You like having my balls in your face don't you, you little whore!?"

She mumbled a reply he could not quite make out....

"I'll take that as a yes. Let me feel that tongue again...." He kept her head pushed down and could feel her tongue slide over his smooth balls. Running over them, taking them into her mouth and sucking them. She had never liked licking balls before, but his were the first smooth ones she had ever encountered. Testicles were to her, usually covered in wiry hair, and always seemed to have a slight foulness to them. But not these, there were perfectly smooth, much larger that the little ones she had to fondle and feel bumped against her as his short dick bottomed out too soon in her needy cunt. These felt heavy as they rolled over her tongue, warm as she slid them into her mouth. And the only smell they had was of her own pussy juice they had recently been smeared with.

"You're not used to smooth nuts are ya?" He chided her. She could only mutter a muffled sound he took to be a 'no'. "You like 'em?" He asked. Again, she couldn't reply, but she nodded her head vigorously.

"Well then, here's something else new for ya..." And with that, he pushed her head even lower, forcing her mouth to make contact with his equally smooth anus. Here was the test. Dee had told him before that her husband refused any butt play, saying 'that kind of shit's for queers...' Yet he would on occasion, ride her Hershey highway if the mood struck him. What would she do?