Their Guest

Story Info
A submissive's fantasy fulfilled.
2.7k words
4.12
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They meet him in the airport bar; she covered in a trench coat, her Master all in black. Their guest has arrived and they are most anxious to get to know him better. The muse especially admires the bulk of him, so broad, so hairy and so strong. Her mind quickly races ahead and a small smirk appears on her face as she imagines him bound securely on the rack for her pleasure. She chuckles as she reaches out to touch that beard, the one she has been dreaming about since she first saw the picture; so soft as she expected. As her hand falls, he reaches for it, quickly turning it palm up, lifting it towards him and remembering his place, he looks to her Master, lifts a brow and softly says “May I?” and receives a simple nod. The Master watches His muse tremble a little as her hand is brought to his lips, soft lips kissing her palm, hot tongue sliding up to her wrist. He smells her fragrance and inhales deeply as he lets go of her hand. “It is a pleasure to meet you Lady Muse and Sir thank You for inviting me to visit You and yours”.

The Master chuckles deeply and reaching a hand behind her neck, He pulls her close and slides the other inside her coat, pushing the lapel aside so that their guest gets a full glimpse of the creamy breast He roughly squeezes. She trembles some more as He looks directly at their guest, stating simply and clearly, “she is Mine and you would do well to remember that. However”, smiling down at her, “she has quite effectively convinced Me that allowing her a toy to play with will be mutually satisfying for U/us all.” Their guest laughs, a low rumble that seems to vibrate to her core, and she feels herself getting wet. They slide into a nearby rounded booth, her Master on her left, their guest on her right and she finds herself wedged between them, her coat falling open to expose creamy thighs above black silk stockings and garters.

Anxious to ravage this vixen, but ever cautious of her protective One, he gives the waitress his order, waits for the others and then leans toward them both, asking rather provocatively, “so, how may I pleasure Your muse, Sir?” She giggles and then moans as she feels her Masters hand slide up her leg and His finger glance across her clit, smiling as He says “perhaps you already have, for she is quite damp, please see for yourself”. Her Master takes her hand and pulls it to His lap, as the handsome guest leans over and places his hand on her calf, slowly sliding upward, hot and firm on velvety silk and stops when he reaches her naked flesh, squeezing her, breathing deeply against her ear. The Master feels her squeeze His hand tighter, and He groans a little as He moves her hand to His cock, wishing to feel her pressure there instead. She smiles up at Him, thanking Him so sweetly with those pools of blue and shivers as she feels a set lips against her other ear, soft hair against her chin.

The hand on her thigh reaches underneath and slowly lifts her leg up onto his, bending it between his own and she feels his hard flesh against her. Looking around the quiet bar, her Master notices a few patrons, most absorbed in their own thoughts or conversations, but the bartender is alert and he is watching with a smile. Leaning to her other ear, He tells her that she is being watched and she blushes deeply, her grip on His cock now a slow stroke, knowing that this arouses Him so. Feeling the guests hand slide up the inside of her thigh, she glances up quickly, directly into the smiling eyes of the bartender, and he sees her expression change as her tormentor slowly but directly slides 2 fingers inside of her hot cunt. She watches the bartender shift on his feet and feels herself react to the invasion by leaning back deeper into the seat. She feels some soft kisses on her right cheek and turns towards them, letting her forehead rest against his as he finger fucks her right there in the bar. Her breath is coming in quick gasps as his thumb slides up and starts rubbing her clit, her arousal of anticipating this encounter already bringing her to the edge, hard and throbbing. Her assailant smothers her moans with his mouth, kissing her, sucking her tongue into his mouth and dancing with it, hers doing the same as she deftly strokes her Masters cock.

Watching His muse ravaged by another, He is consumed with passion, not jealousy, for He knows with all His heart that she is His and it pleases Him to fulfill her fantasies. However, that cannot be effectively done in this setting, so he reluctantly removes her hand, leans to toward her ear and says simple, “it is time to go”. She feels the fingers slide from her wet pussy, relieved her coat is water proofed and sighs deeply as her two lovers slide from the booth, she following, hand gripped tightly by her Master. The trip to the car is quick, as the excited trio is anxious to be free of restrictive clothing and begin the tasting of all that flesh. The limousine is dark and cool as they slip in the back, their guest across from them as she snuggles beside her Master, who almost instantly reaches over and unties the belt to her coat and roughly pulls the material apart. She reaches behind to remove the coat from her arms, but before she can He pushes her back, trapping her arms and leans down to pull a sweet nipple into His mouth. The flesh is left just as He likes, peeking out of the bustier, held hard there by lacy spandex.

His teeth bite down gently but firmly onto her bud and His hand slides up to her thigh, unsnapping each garter at the front, lifting each thigh to unsnap each garter in back, then glides down each leg, pulling the stocking with. He begins to lean down but then realizes this frees her hands, so instead pushes her forward a little, grabs the sash from the coat and winds it around her wrist, leaving her hands comfortably but securely bound behind her. They both hear their guests quick inhale of breath and smile, but her Master does nothing to bring him into the action just yet. He knows that watching this sultry slut get used by her Master is very arousing, and He wishes to torment the man for awhile, because He can. He alternates between bites on her nipples, on the swelling mounds surrounding them and quick nips to the bottom of her chin. Her head is thrown back and her hips are rocking against His hand, which is gently rubbing her clit, then sliding in two at a time to her dripping pussy and then her tight ass. Their observer sits across from them, total enthralled, breathing quickly, and then reaches into remove his throbbing cock from its confines. He strokes himself as he watches her Master use her so sweetly and just a little roughly. She has offered to play the part of the slut for these 2 men and by God that is what He intends to make sure happens.

“Look what you do to him, muse” and she brings her head forward first to the man’s smile then lower to the turgid flesh he is slowly stroking. “I think mayhap you have over-stimulated this one, muse, for he looks about to burst! Whatever shall you do about that, my musey little slut?” her Masters growls as He looks up at her. That incredible smile bursts across her lips and her tongue darts out to slowly lick them as she leans down to seek His lips, wanting a taste of Him before tasting the other. With one last deep penetration of His fingers into her ass, her Master pulls away from her, reaches behind to untie her hands, then strips her of her coat, displaying His sexy slut proudly. Her breasts poke out of the garment with each heaving breath and her legs are spread wide as she kneels on the floor, looking up their guest, a wicked smile on her face. Her Master slides behind her on the seat, grabs a hold of her arms once again, and holds her hands securely behind her back, lifting and pulling a little so that she is forced to bend down. Her mouth slowly nears the throbbing cock and the guest removes his hand and slowly, tightly winds both hands through her silky locks.

This hair has aroused him from the first moment he saw it and he trembles as he pulls it tight, pulls her mouth down onto him. Her lips reach out and swirl around the tip, her lips enclosing around him, swallowing him into her, hesitating slightly as he pushes her head down and catches her by surprise. She shudders a little, feels the sharp slap of her Masters hand on her ass and then two fingers plunged quickly and deeply into her ass as He growls “take it muse!” She inhales and swallows the hard flesh into her throat, sliding slowly back up and then quickly down again, over and over again.

It takes but a dozen or so of these strokes before the cock begins to quiver and the rest of his body to tremble. She feels his hands pulling and pushing so roughly in her hair, she pants and moans and sucks and feels him about to come and her Master starts to slap her ass. Each slap makes their guest twitch as he begins to ground loudly, fucking her mouth, feeling her hot wet mouth around him, pulling on her hair as if it were the reins of a runaway horse. “Make him cum, My sweet slut” her Master roars and she sucks that cock harder and deeper. The guest is thrusting his hips into her, his balls slapping against her jaw, his eyes mesmerized by the reddening flesh of her ass as it is spanked so lovingly by her Master. He’s distracted somewhat by the other man there, but so totally engulfed in this sexy trollop that he cannot hold back a moment longer. He throws his head back, thrusts his hips up and holds them there as he pours his seed down her tight hot throat. She accepts all of him and his sweet cum, swallowing, sucking every last little drop from him. He is just starting to descend from bliss, when he hears her Master speak.

Knowing His muse as well as He does, He is not surprised to slide his cock along her pussy and find it totally dripping with those sweet juices. She responds to His perfect touch by rocking back a little so that His cock slides up over her clit, but she does not remove herself from the other cock. Instead begins to suck it gently as her Masters cock glides back and forth across her clit and each time it does He slaps her ass. She is moaning and gasping around the cock she sucks when her master barks “let her go” and the guest removes his grasp on her luscious hair. Her Master grabs a handful of it, retains His tight grip on the hands held to her back and pulls her upright, sliding his cock into her ass in one fluid movement. She cries out and He pulls her back against Him, crooning into her ear “this ass will only be used by Me, my slutty muse” and He reaches around to stroke her clit again. They are joined there before their guest and he finds himself once again stroking his hard cock, amazed at how much arousal he still feels, anxious to finally hear her cum, finally hear those screams he has only fantasized about.

Her head is spinning, her breath gasping from her body as she bounces against him, each movement sending daggers of pleasure shooting from her tight ass and throbbing clit. Suddenly her Master stops, and purrs into her ear “look my pet, he is hard for you again, it’s time for you to be full of cock! He looks to the guest, “Won’t you lay upon the seat, my friend and let’s fuck this slut proper.” With that he releases her hands and helps her move upward, onto the lap of the guest, straddling him with those creamy fat thighs. She leans down as she comes close and assaults his mouth with her own, kissing him and sucking on his tongue, feeling herself being slowly impaled upon his cock. Her Master positions himself behind her, between the legs, admiring her round ass spread before Him, already fucking a cock, about to take on another. He slowly slides His cock down her crack, pressing slightly as He passes by her puckered hole, chuckling as He hears her gasp. He knows how much she has craved for this double penetration and He wishes to prolong her torment a little longer by rubbing his hard cock all over soft ass. He slaps Himself against her now and then and she jumps a little, fucks the other cock a little harder, rocks back and forth and then begins to beg. Softly at first, she whimpers “please, Master, please fuck my ass” and he chuckles again, the sound of her voice so meek and pitiful. He slaps her ass hard, driving her down onto the other cock and He hears them both grunt, and slaps it again, harshly commanding her to do a better job of begging. She turns to look at Him, sucks in a deep breath and swallows Him up with her eyes as she distinctly and sweetly says “Master, I beg of You, please end this torture, please take my ass, please fill it with Your hard cock, please fill me up with cock, Sir, pleeeeeeeeee…………”. This last word is drawn out into a short scream as He crams His cock all the way into her ass, slams His balls against her and starts to pound into her hard and fast. At first the motions are awkward, but soon there is a rhythm and they rock as One, with the muse as the point of connection.

The friction caused by the two cocks pressing together, her sensitive g-spot in between them, quickly catches her attention and she turns to look at her Master. Her eyes get huge and her movements are more focused and intense and He realizes what is happening for her. He is urged on by this and holds her hips tight as he massages her with His words; “My little pet, you are so beautiful full of cock, being fucked so hard and completely. That’s it my sweet, ride it hard, fuck the cocks baby, feel them pressing within you, mmmmmmmm, La, you are so fucking sexy, My precious muse, come for Me, come for me now My horny slut!” There are a few moments of silences; just the sound of hard flesh impaling wet flesh, soft moans, the crinkling now and then from the leather seats. Suddenly, caught by surprise, the muse is thrown into a whirling dervish of pleasure as her body is thrown into a convulsing, dizzying vortex of cumming. She begins to scream, over and over, as the waves crash around her and she becomes oblivious to the cocks stiffening inside of her, spilling their cum as they watch this erotic slut consumed by pure animalistic lust. She screams and she rocks and she fucks them both until they are all spent and exhausted.

The untangle themselves, and the muse places a sweet kiss on the lips of their guest and dazzles him with a cum induced smile that matches the glow on her cheeks. She slides over to the other seat, snuggling into the arms of her Master, ever safe and protected there. And today, she is not only cared for, but she is pleased, so pleased to have these fantasies fulfilled and she begins to smile, humming softly to herself, thinking ahead to all the plans they have for their guest.